PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark One!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor

Sailor

The Dark One! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Ohyesyes, I remember now~~
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Mhm...
I guess I was Jimmy for a while...
xD
Lulz, Jimmy.
Lulz....TIMMEH!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:45 pm

TIMMEEEH!

I sometimes shout that at mah pet bird but Jimmeh instead because that's his name.
He squarks back if you do~~
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:50 pm

xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:55 pm

he also likes watching soap operas.
Which my cats hate.
They like car programmes/games. 8D
I love how my pets have favourite programmes. x3
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am

Akira and merlin like the dog whisperer....xD
They were staring at it proper...
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 3:40 am

The dog wisperer is hilliarious. xD
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:55 am

Three pages and I STILL haven't posted the first chapter...
Vinetail - Past: IT IS FINISHED!
Chapter 1: The Cursed Stone (modified from the original)
A young Treecko, who lived in the Cedar Woods, was watching the drizzle fade outside. He had prepared his stone for one of those wacky stone rituals that the elder did. The elder had been doing them for Arceus knows how long, thinking they brought luck and miracles. Just as he was going to pick up the stone, though, he heard a voice.
"Vinetail..."
The Treecko, Vinetail, whipped around, looking frantically for the thing that had called his name.
"Vinetail!" it screeched, "There will be someone at the door, willing to trade your stone for an Absol. It will bring you luck and protection..." The voice echoed as it faded out, making it sound ever more tempting. Still entranced by the offer, Vinetail heard his doorbell ring. He dashed over to the now-prepared stone and brought it to the door.
"Ye...eeagh!" That was not what Vinetail had expected. A black Charmander. "Er...yes?"
"The stone." it said. It's voice was a sinister hiss. "I have come for the stone."
Vinetail turned over the stone, happy to get rid of the thing that was driving him nuts. What the Charmander said next really enraged him, though.
"My name's Blackhole, and don't you forget it!" He then threw an Absol-shaped piece of rock on a chain - like an amulet - into Vinetail's house, then ran off, cackling.
It was only then that Vinetail had realized what he had done. The Elder would not be impressed.

Dusk. The time that all the Grass Clan of Cedar Woods gathered with their elder Sceptile, Elder Skoptikil, for the Jirachi Ritual (as he had named it, for Jirachi was the Pokemon of wishing). Vinetail was incredibly nervous, he was the last in line to have the stone that he didn't have powered. What would Elder Skoptikil do?
"Vinetail, where is your stone?" Skoptikil seethed. He nodded to Szolt, his assistant Grovyle, who hung his head and brought over the vines. They were writhing around like great big Ekans, that would crush you until you said what you had done with your stone.
Vinetail knew why Szolt wasn't happy about it. He had once stopped Szolt from going to Mt. Magma to find treasure, so saving his life.
"Szolt, throw the vines."
Szolt did, against his wishes, for he knew that if he didn't, Skoptikil would force him to Mt. Magma.
Crushing power, all over Vinetail's body, squeezing the air out of him.
"Why did you turn over your stone?"
"I...was scammed..." The vines loosened their grip, and Vinetail took deep gulps of air.
"You FOOL!" he heard Skoptikil rage, "You are banished from the Clan, and you shall wear the banishment mark!" Vinetail felt a Leaf Blade drill into the back of his head, leaving a scar and a dull ache behind on his skin. The vines released him, and he collapsed on the floor.
"Leave early tommorrow, for we are sending Szolt and two Tropius to dispose of you."
Vinetail glanced at Szolt, and Szolt gave a wink. Vinetail knew that there was a plan.

Early next morning, Vinetail was up and ready to leave. He was just gathering some stuff for his bag. Two Reviver Seeds, a few healing berries, some TM's and a magical ring that he didn't believe was magical went in there, the TM's and the ring planned for selling. He would need the Poke. The last thing he saw was the Absol chain, and thought, "Why not?" He put it around his neck, and felt some kind of power surge though his body. He couldn't quite tell what the power was. Then, he left for Cedar Beach, bound for the Mainland.

"Goodbye, cruel world!" Those were the last words Vinetail had said while on Trial Island. He seemed to leave a trail of sadness behind him, plants beginning to droop as he walked past them. Finally, he reached Cedar Beach, and heard a voice.
"You want passage across the...hey, something up?"
"I got banished, so I have to leave."
"I always give a free trip and a chat to the banished! Come on, hop on!" A gigantic Feraligatr clambered out of the water, and Vinetail climbed onto it's back.
"Name's Tsunami. I wish you luck!" He delved back into the water, getting Vinetail's feet wet.

Vinetail and Tsunami hadn't spoken for a while, when Tsunami broke the cold silence by altering Vinetail, "We are nearing our destination. If you have anything to say, speak now."
(I shall put more in another post, because this one's beginning to act up on me.)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Chapter 1: The cursed stone (continued)
Vinetail hesitated, thinking of what to say, then came up with, "Have you heard of Blackhole?"
"Can't say I ever have, no."
Vinetail gave a disappointed sigh, then asked, "How long until we land?"
"A few minutes, I'd say. It's pretty close. Have a look!"
Vinetail looked up, and witnessed just how huge the Mainland was compared to Trial Island. Such vastness! And all across it he could see mountains, forests, lakes, all things to explore!
He delved into his bag and fished out his dead father's old Wonder Map, and looked at it. 'Adventure' was virtually written all over the island, but Vinetail was looking for safe havens, like forests and woods. He quite liked this Treeshroud Forest, although the two letters scrawled next to the name, 'T.G.', worried him. What did they mean?
He hadn't realized that they had arrived until Tsunami screeched, "WE HAVE LANDED!", and almost made Vinetail fall into the water. Neither of them said anything as Vinetail set off into the unknown.

He hadn't gone very far until he realized that he would miss his home, miss Cedar Woods. One day, he knew it, he would return, but maybe when he was much older and wouldn't remember this. He knew he would.
He had been so deep in thought that he hadn't realized that he was about to step into a lake until his foot got wet.
It wasn't just the one lake, there were several, all arranged in a big circle. He saw a big market-like place in the center.
An Aggron walked up to him and grunted, "You new? If you've come to destroy the site, don't even think about it. I'm site manager, YOU 'EAR?" Vinetail noticed his shirt, which was a black shirt, with 'SITE MANAGER' printed across it in ginourmous white letters.
"I kinda guessed you were Site Manager from your shirt, and why do you think I'm going to destroy your site?"
"The banishment mark. The Cedar Woods banishment mark. You'd better be careful or you'll get the banishment mark from the TTS and all!"
Vinetail paused, thinking of what 'TTS' could stand for, then queried, "What's the TTS?"
"Oh, of course!" the Aggron growled, "You're from Trial Island, and we've never been there! The TTS is the Travelling Trade Station, the first place to go for a trade! We go to each place on the Mainland once a year, and stay there for a few days before moving on to the next place. Doesn't include Trial Island and the Hidden Land. The Lapras and Tsunami both refuse to take all the equipment along."

After not much time of looking around, Vinetail heard a voice behind him.
"I've come."
"SZOLT!" Vinetail ran to him and gave him a squeeze that almost knocked the wind out of him.
"You do that...like your father did..." Szolt gasped. "Prepare, Vinetail. Here's 3000 Poke to buy supplies with."

After an age of price comparisons, Vinetail returned with two Cobalt Bows.
"Bargains. 1000 Poke each!"
"How much do you have left?" Szolt was clueless about maths.
"3000. I sold two TMs for 1000 each."
Szolt paused for a while, as if checking this, then said slowly, "Riiiiiiiight...Okay, I have a plan. The Tropius are on my tail, so I'd better tell you quick." With that, Szolt began explaining his plan.
-END OF CHAPTER ONE-
((There we go. It's up. I hope Chapter Two isn't as long.))
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 pm

me: *applaud*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:19 am

Aw, mini-vinetail sounds cute~~!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 4:44 am

Me: Um, I'll read it when I'm on my computer not on my DSi 'cause it's really hard to read long posts on this thing. D8
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:09 am

Sailor wrote:
Me: Um, I'll read it when I'm on my computer not on my DSi 'cause it's really hard to read long posts on this thing. D8

I know, I've tried...
xD
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:49 pm

I don't even have a DSi.
I've told you this a million times, I think...

My friend has one and I WANT IT...
but it doesn't have GBA games...
but that doesn't really matter because my mum won't let me have any GBA Pokemon games anyway...
I wonder how you're supposed to get Treecko on Platinum...
I hope it's not by LeafGreen or something...*WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*

And thanks for the praise on the chapter one.
Vinetail - Past: I AM NOT CUTE. But there is someone who is uggy. *points at Skoptikil*
Skoptikil: Grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:56 pm

You get it via palpark....which is via R/S/E/LG/FR aer beating the elite four then transferring them using the GBA slot.
Or
use GTS.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Or have a friend who's as special as me to AR one for you :3
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T GET TREECKOS WITHOUT TRADING!!!
Yay, board breakage.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:49 pm

¬¬
Congrtulations. You broke the board.
Tell me, how do you feel?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 pm

OH NO IT HAPPENED TO THE POST BOX TOO!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 pm

Me: I have a Treecko that I'll give for free~~

Oh, by the way, anyone know if you can trade Pokémon from Pokémon Red to Platinum? *really really wants her level 99 team*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:32 am

You can't sailor. Only Fire-red to plat. Not ol red to plat.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:38 am

What about red to emerald?
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 8:35 am

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

How the hell Am I meant to get my gen one Pokémon >8(. *punches wall* *punches again* *and again* *continues to punch* *oh, you get the idea*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 am

Firered?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark One!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next