PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

ooc-
....I have no idea....
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 am

Articuno was getting bored; he had tried to fall asleep but he just wasn’t tired. But knowing his luck he probably would be at the most inappropriate time, such as just as the world begins to end. Deciding to get some fresh air and to spread his wings, he looked around the cave to see if there was any way that he could write something down so that Zapdos would know where he was. The scroll would really come in handy right now... he didn’t even know where it was. After searching for about five minutes, he reluctantly decided to spell out the message with the bones. He picked one of the nearby bones and quickly dropped it into place, not wanting to hold it for longer than he had to. After roughly ten minutes, he had managed to spell out:
BRB, gone 2 trsur twn.
He giggled slightly to himself. Text talk looked so stupid, but it meant using less bones. He spat another icy blast at Rosa before charging towards the exit and gliding towards the town. He was glad the storm was over; maybe that meant things would be okay? He /knew/ it didn’t, though. Everything seems to go wrong. He sighed, before swooping downwards and landing semi-clumsily just in front of the Kecleon Store.
“A-Articuno!” the purple brother exclaimed. He wasn’t as surprised as he would have been if he was a normal Pokémon; loads of strange things happen in Treasure town, and the brothers were used to it by now.
“Hello,” the Bird of Ice replied. “May I buy a Pokédoll?”
“Certainly!” the green brother said, nodding. He grabbed a doll from off one of the shelves and handed it to Articuno. “That’ll be 3000 Poké.” Articuno looked in his wallet that he kept in his non-existent pocket. Only 2170 Poké.
“Uh... do you take IOUs?” he asked. “I have two thirds of the money...” The Kecleons shock their heads, annoyed. “Okay... how about... um, could I trade a few of my feathers and the money for it?” The two Kecleons looked at each other, before slowly nodding.
“Okay...” one muttered. “But only because it’s you.” Articuno poured the contense of his wallet onto the counter, before lifting his wing to his beak and plucking two of the large, icy feathers from it.
“Accck!” he exclaimed as the feathers were ripped from his wing. He dropped the two feathers on the counter and took the stuff toy, before taking off again.

Once he reached Mt. Thunder he landed in the cave. He kicked the bones away; they were no longer needed. He then placed the Pokédoll under the sleeping bird’s wing, before looking at where he had ripped out the feathers. It was bleeding slightly, so he froze the wound, before continuing the wait for Zapdos to awaken.
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:05 am

"No...No, No you can't do that!! You can't just leave him there! No...NO!" Zapdos jolted out of his sleep, sweat dangling from his feathers, panic in his eyes. He panted, as if he'd just come back from some sort of horror. He then noticed the small doll under his wing, and squished it with his beak.
"Thanks..." He mumbled, now aware his brother was here, and that he'd just acted like a little kid.
"What time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 am

Articuno, who had been staring outside, quickly turned round at the sound of his brother’s voice.
“You’re welcome!” he said brightly. “Um, I’m not quite sure, but I think the sun’s gonna rise anytime soon.” He replied. He then paused for a few seconds. “Uh... did you just have a nightmare?” he asked eventually. “...What was it about?”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am

"Uh...What do you mean, 'nightmare'? That's childish! I never!" He growled, sounding somewhat unsure of himself.
He couldn't tell his brother what had happened. No, that was just idiotic. He'll just try to forget about it, pretend it never happened. Act like nothing was seen.
"It's nearly morning? Great, we can leave sometime soon..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 pm

Articuno jumped back slightly at his brother’s hostility.
“Uh, sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you,” he said quickly. “Just remember; I’m the caring brother.” As soon as these words were spoken the loud bang of a gunshot was heard, and a bullet sped past, just above Articuno’s head.
“Crap, I gotta work on mah aim!” Sailor shouted, before being dragged back the realm of OoC by Light Peach. Articuno sighed. “Anyway, why so hasty to leave now? A few hours ago you were completely against the idea.”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 pm

"It's dark in here.." Zapdos snapped, zipping outside.

"Well call a peacemaker, hey hey!" Kitty sang, marching along.
"Shut up, kitty..." Gex sighed, seemingly the only one capable of holding any kind of control over the pyromanic pikachu.
"Ha, can you here that chick raping Green day?" A purple eevee asked his Wartortle friend beside him, pushing past kitty.
"OI!" Kitty yelled, "You're some sort of FMSMKK wannabe, retard!" Kitty called out at the eevee, wrinkling her cheeks at his red neck fur.
"W-what?" The Eevee stuttered. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT JOKE?!?"
"How do /you/ know that joke? Only me and my brother-"
"Fuck"
"Indeed" Kitty suddenly realised who she'd been talking to the whole time. "E-Elliot?"
"L-Luci-"
"Kitty" Kitty corrected her brother. "I prefer you call me kitty..."
The two siblings stood for a while saying nothing, before Kitty began to crack up.
"W-What?!?" Elliot growled, startled.
"I'm taller than you..." She snorted, looking down on her older brother.
"O please..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:10 pm

W-Fang had ripped the Cresent base's wall to pieces. He didn't want to, but the darkness...forced him. He watched the wall crumble, then he looked at the sky. Lighter. The sun! Suddenly, he felt an extreme pain, worse than before. It felt like he was...imploding. The red claws started to turn white again and retract, and the horns slowly retracted too, as the black ebbed away from his skin to reveal blue.
He wasn't conscious to see the rest of the change. (I love making my charries have fits. Luke: I know, you always give me them. Me: So, should I...? Yeah....I NEED TO! I HAVEN'T DONE IT IN AGES!!!) He began to twitch a little on the ground, and the twitch soon turned into writhing, and that resulted in a fully fledged apoplectic fit.

At Officer Magnezone's, Leaftor had Titanium bound up and gagged as he walked him through the corridors. It was only near the cells when Leaftor loosened the rope and took away the gag.
"No way out now Titani...Titanium?" Titanium had attacked the bottom part of the rope and broke free to escape temporarily unnoticed. When Leaftor whipped around, he could just about see a titanium-plated tail whip around the corner.
"You bastard! Get back here IMMEDIATELY!" Titanium didn't even hear Leaftor's shouts as he was already out the door and down the road.

"I may be in unknown land, but I can still make criminal acts, even improve the ones I've got...The next stage up for me would probably be bank robber, then kidnapper, then murderer, then serial killer/mass murderer...maybe poisoner..." Titanium was walking through town naming all the kinds of criminal arts he could hone. (Hmm...maybe he could give life back to the Mafia, or go to Half-Moon...) He may have been a criminal, but he certainly wasn't stupid, as some think that machos are doopid.
"Right, where will I start... Aha! The bases of three of the best rescue teams around! Eclipse, Half-Moon and Cresent! Half-Moon's evil too, so I won't bother with their stuff...Eclipse base looks empty! Let's ransack it!" Titanium said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Articuno flew after Zapdos as quickly as he could.
"Since when where you afraid of the Dark?" he asked as he flew. "And should we head to treasure Town to collect infomation on the storm?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:37 pm

"I am not afraid of th dark!" Zapdos snapped, lightly zappng his brother.
"If you want, come to think of it, I haven't been there in ages..."

"So where are you heading, ellie?" Kitty asked her brother, kicking him lightly.
"Treasure town, you?" He replied, kicking her back.
"Nowhere in particular...I might as well go with you..." Kitty followed her brother to the square, ready to shop. "Looking for any skinny jeans?" She joked, with another one of her private jokes.
"Shut up...lead zepplin..." Elliot sighed, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:15 pm

"Then why was your excuse to leave 'it's dark in here'?" Articuno questioned as he swooped downwards towards Treasure Town, in the hope that Zapdos would follow.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:24 pm

"Because staying in the dark is bad for your vision, skin, and can give you...er..." Zapdos didn't quite know what to say. Something dramatic, over the top, idiotic...
"AIDS!" A Voice yelled from atop the fourth wall.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, KITTY!" Another voice cried, with the sound of gunshots.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Articuno rolled his bright red eyes.
"Yeah, staying in the dark can really make you blind and AIDS infected." he said, before diving almost hoziontaly towards Treasure Town, changing the direction at the last minute to land. He quickly looked around. "Now... who to interrogate..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 pm

Ryo froze mid-step, his eyes widening in shock, and his mouth gaping open like some idiot.
"How... do you know... about the Time Gears?"
He turned around, bewilderment and shock written all over his face. Crazy thoughts rushed into his mind all at once.
The Dimensional Scream ability is sometimes triggered when in a place connected to Time Gears... could this explain Seren's weird vision? But that's not related to a Time Gear, is it? Perhaps they were STEALING Time Gears before? No way, that's CRAZY. Seren would never do something like that. Unless her personality was different back then and it changed due to her amnesia...?
He was so dumbfounded, he didn't even notice the rising sun behind him, meaning that he really did have to get back to base.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 am

"Seren told me before Deo whisked her off through the Dimentional Hole," Marcus said, folding his arms over each other. (Note - I can never remember what they're called, so, blah xDD)
"Deo?!?!" Seren yelled, "That pervy Deoxys?!?"
"Oh, c'mon Serry," he snorted, "He wasn't as bad as say, Snorlax!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:39 am

"Hey, I'm super serial!" Zapdos called out to his brother, following him town to treasure town.
"When you say interrogate, it makes you soun like some sort of guy from one of those phoney crime dramas..."

"Elliot..." Kitty mumbled, poking her brother.
"What?" He snapped, hen froze as he caught his sister's wave.
"Memhemeemm..." She squeaked, frozen in fear
"Indeed," The Eevee agreed, shaking uncontrollably from underneath the towering shadow of Zapdos.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:22 am

Articuno let out a small laugh.
"That was the point; it was a joke." Articuno exspailned. The ice bird was not exsactly famous for good jokes. Deciding to not question Zapdos about his nightmare further, he looked around once more, before spotting two Pokémon; a Pikachu and a Eevee. He walked over to the duo smiling, even though that is not phyically possible as he has a beak. "Hello, I'm Articuno, and this is my brother Zapdos," he introduced, lifting his wing towards the Lightning bird as he said his name. This introduction was probably not nesicary; nearly /everyone/ in the Pokémon World knew about the Legendary Bird trio.
(( Me: Hehee, that last sentance made them sound like a rock band or something. x33333333 *vending machine'd* ))
"So, do you know anything about the storm that happerned last night at about... eleven o' clock?" he then asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 am

Elliot stood frozen, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, expelling no words.
"I wasn't awake at eleven 'o clock..." Kitty lied, trying desperately to keep her cool.
"I think we're wasting our time with these, they seem to have no information that would be key to us..." Zapdos told his brother, eyes half-open.
"Wait!" Kitty piped up, "It was to do with an erhm...Skitty! The one at team Cresent! She's a sorceress! I'm pretty sure it was her! There are some nasty happenings going on down there!" She lied, which, of course, was one of her strongest skills.
"Isn't that right spike, Gex?" She asked her team members, who were, up until now, chatting to Elliot's wartortle friend.
"Yeah, that's right!" Gex agreed, kicking Spike softly in the leg.
"Kitty is absolutely right!" Spike nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 am

Articuno pondered at the Pikachu's words.
"If you wern't awake, how do yo know that this Skitty was the cause of it?" he finally asked. "And how do you know she's a Sorceress?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 am

“What the hell is taking Torpex to long?!” A Zangoose that sat on a tree stump growled. Instead of the normal Zangoose colour, white with pale red zigzags, she had blood-red and dark purple fur, in an odd pattern. The left side of her face was purple, and the right red. Most of her body was the deep red, but the right arm was purple, along with her feet. Above and below her eyes was a triangle of the other colour to the fur it is on. Her claws were red, apart from her left arm, which was purple. Her dull hazel eye scanned the leafy area, searching for the small Sandshrew. How long did it take to find some bloody berries? She facepalmed, resulting in a large cut on her forehead, due to her large claws. Four months and she still couldn’t get the hang of not injuring herself with her Zangoose claws. Well, at least she hadn’t hurt herself badly since when she met Torpex...

“AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!” The Zangoose looked around frantically. What the effing hell was going on?! This must be a dream, it HAD to be a dream; there was no other logical explanation. There was no way she could /actually/ be in Treasure Town; it was just a made up location, for a silly little video game that was based entirely on fiction. She was surrounded by Pokémon, and they were staring at her, all thinking the same thing; Who is this retard? She rubbed her eyes, just in case she was imagining this. Two thick, sharpened claws sliced open her right eye. She screamed at the top of her lungs. Blood squirted out of the mauled hazel eye and onto her claws, her fur and the stone floor. Why did she have claws? Why did she have fur? She would have probably thought rationally if it weren’t for the amount of pain in her eye. Why was no one helping...? Maybe they wanted too, but she was flailing her arms around violently so they could not help. It was hard to remember...Then she heard someone talking to her. Someone was walking towards her.
“Sit down.” It said. She couldn’t see them because her vision was blurred by the blood. She did as instructed, and the person tied a bandage around the cut eye. The then wiped the blood from her face and other eye with a cloth. She looked at the person that had helped her. It was a small Sandshrew.
“Thanks...” she said. The Sandshrew smiled.
“No problem!” he said. “I’m Tor, what about you?” The Zangoose did not answer for a few seconds. What should she say? She shouldn’t give her name to strangers, ever if they are cute little Sandshrews. She had to think of a name quickly... uh... Selti!
“My name’s... Selti...”

She picked up the deep blue harp by her side and started plucking noisily and untunefully on the light blue strings. She couldn’t play the harp at all, but she found it fun to play.

“I DON’T WANNA BE A HEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDGEEEEEEEHHHHOOOOOOOGGGGGGG!!” Was the angered and unhappy scream from the green and white land animal. The silver Piplup that stood by the crying Gratitude Pokémon’s side facepalmed. First she gets him lost in an unknown forest, then she starts crying about being a hedgehog!
“Morning should be soon. So shut up.” He growled, but Shaymin ignored him.
“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” she screamed. “IT’SS NOOOOOOOT FAAAAAAAAAIRRRRR! THE OOOOOTHHHEEEER LEEEEGEEEENDAAAAAARYSSS GEEEEEEETTT REAAALLLY COOOOLLL POOOWERRRS, BUUUT IIII GET CRAAAAAAAPYY ONNNNEEESSS ANNNNDDDD IIII TUUURNNNN INNNTTTTOOOO AN UGLYYYYYYY HEEEEEEDGEEEEHOOOOOOGGG AT NIIIIIIGHT!” Pippy sighed. Where’s a gag when you need one? He then heard something, very faint over Shaymin’s screams, but still audible. Footsteps. He quickly turned around.
“Who’s there!” he yelled, preparing to fight. A small Sandshrew stepped out from behind a tree.
“D-don’t hurt me!” he said. “I-I just heard screaming... so I thought I’d see what was going on...”
“Well, that’s a stupid idea.” Pippy growled. “You could get killed. Or worse.”
“What’s worse than getting killed?” Torpex asked, confused.
“Working with a retarded Chikorita.” The Piplup answered. Torpex, whilst still confused, did not ask any more questions. This Piplup seemed violent, and he didn’t want to enrage him.
“So, are you lost?” he asked.
“Yes...” Pippy said, suspicious at why this Sandshrew would ask a question like that. “Why do you ask?”
“Well, you don’t see very many people in Relic Woods that aren’t lost.” Torpex explained. “My house is just down here, I’ll lead you to treasure town in the morning. Oh yeah, my name’s Tor, by the way.” He started walking off. Pippy followed, dragging that screeching Legendary behind him.
“I’m Pippy.” He growled.

Soon, they reached the small clearing.
“What is that /noise/?!” Pippy complained. “It’s even worse than Shaymin’s screaming!” Torpex giggled.
“Selti must be playing her harp again!” he said. Selti, who had heard the screaming Gratitude Pokémon, jumped off the stump and put down the harp.
“Torpex?” she said loudly.
“Selti, I /told/ you NOT to call me that!” Torpex said; a slight note of annoyance in his voice. “Anyway, I found Pippy and Shaymin lost in the Forest, so they’re gonna stay here until morning.” Selti let out a small sigh.
“Okay, but we get rid of ‘em as soon as the sun rises.”

(( Me: BORING INTRO IS BORING.

But I do love Torpex's name~~~~ (Torpex is an exsplosive, BTW x33 ) ))
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Quake had fallen asleep while Vinetail and Bolt had gone out, leaving Titanium free to sneak in.
"Ah, perfect. A few of the team's members' bags. Now, let's see..." He looked into some of the bags, then judged which ones had the best stuff. He then took two of the bags, then spotted Quake.
"Heh, it's you! You little Garchomp...you will PAY!" He thought that he had said 'pay' too loudly, but Quake hardly stirred. He moved into Vinetail's room and spotted Quake's bag.
"There's all the money. The old tribe at the base of Mt. Claw (where Quake used to live) will not be happy!" He took the money out of Quake's bag, then made for the door.

Fang was visualizing something while he was thrashing on the ground, a time when he was very young, a young Bagon. Even Voxaco was a Golbat then, and Michael wasn't there. Must've been before the team formed.
"Fang. You...can you travel with me? How strong are you?" Voxaco said.
"Erm...strong enough to survive a few dungeons, I suppose. A few easy ones."
"That doesn't matter. Just if you were exceedingly strong, you could've gone the long way..."
"To where?"
"That...goes unsaid. But still...there is a very important Pokemon who would like to tell you something. Come in, Ray."
As Voxaco summoned Rayquaza, he appeared almost instantly, a small twister forming and dying as he appeared. When the twister died out completely, Rayquaza began to speak.
"I shall take you to my home. I can't stay here for long, so quickly. Onto my back."
Fang wasn't sure at first, but as Voxaco went, he went too.
"Right, now, hold on tight. As it's such a long way away, I might lose you. It's quite a windy ride." He then produced another twister and disappeared into it.
It was kind of like being in a portal. Strange colours surrounding you, with no end in sight... But this was different. A strange, howling wind was pushing Rayquaza around, and Fang and Voxaco too.
As sudden as it had dissolved them, the portal spat them out on top of Sky Tower...

Suddenly, it all went black again. Fang wanted to see more, but he knew he couldn't control his visions...

Leaftor burst out of Officer Magnezone's jail, panting.
"I must...catch him... OH SHIT!" He spotted Fang writhing on the ground. "IS THERE A DOCTOR ABOUT? COME QUICK, COME NOW! GEEEEEEEEEEET OOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEER HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEE!" He ran maniac around the town and he might've stepped onto the beach, he didn't know where he was going, he just kept bellowing at the top of his lungs, "COME HERE, SOMEBODY'S HAVING AN APOPLECTIC FIT!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm

"Huh?" A confused Articuno stopped waiting for a reply from the surspicous (Lawls fail spelling) Pikachu to look at Leaftor who was screaming his head off. "What's going on?!" He just hoped this was not connected to the storm; that would probably conferm that something bad was happerning... again. Normally there were several hundred years between events like Cromera rising, and so many bad things happerning at once was a rare occasion. There was also a slight increase of Human's turned Pokémon, but the Bird of Ice presumed it was to replace the many killed by the mafia.
He ran towards Fang and Leaftor as fast as his short legs could carry his heavy body. He looked down at Fang before looking up at Leaftor. "Do you know what happerned?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:34 pm

"Erm...no. I didn't see anything. I just saw him...like this!" Leaftor panted. He wasn't at all surprised that Arcticuno was in his face. "Can...you help? ARCTICUNO?" Leaftor suddenly realized that it was Arcticuno that he was looking at. "Please say the sun rises soon...all the bad things seem to happen in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:42 pm

Articuno, slightly startled by Leaftor's sudden shout of his name, jumped backwards slightly, almost falling on the floor. He regained balance by flapping his wings in a undignified way.
"Uh... what to do... what to do..." he muttered to himself. Articuno's First Aid Skills were less then satifactory. After about ten seconds of thinking, he placed an icy cold wing on Fang's forehead. "He doesn't seem to have a fever..." he mumbled. "But then again my wings are one of the coldest substances on earth, so I can't really tell..." Itwas only then he realised he had wasted about have a minute of time, and this guy could be dying. He probably was, knowing his luck... "ZAPDOS!" he yelled. "Could I get some help here!"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 pm

(heh, that made Arcticuno sound so Casualty-like!)
"Erm..." Leaftor placed his leaves on Fang's forehead. "No, you're right. He's ice cold. Evil or Very Mad " Leaftor tried pressing Fang near to the floor, which calmed him a little. A black stain showed on the floor.
"His blood isn't black is it? No, it's not blood... I can't feel it." He pressed Fang right down on the floor, and the fit soon stopped.
"P-H-E-W..." And Leaftor was far from a doctor. But Fang didn't wake. He didn't wake for quite a while.
"Where shall we keep him?" Leaftor thought aloud. Somewhere warm...but not boiling. "He's just unconscious for now." (Oh GOD Leaftor sounds like he's off of Casualty too!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next