PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+2
ShadowSnorlax
ShoneeGotARyo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

Ooc- Okay!^^
Now they just need names and they're done!
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:14 am

ooc// Shall I give him a Welsh name? 8D
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:23 am

Ooc- Go ahead. XD
I think Gwen for my one. :3
Damn my Torchwood obsession. XD
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 am

ooc// Kay. I'll call him Gryffin. : D
I'll make intros for this roleplay later.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm

"Daaaaaa~"
"Mff."
"Daaaaaaaa~"
"G...Gryff..."
"DAAAAAAA~"
"Gryffin...!"
Ryo the Lucario finally sat up in bed, rubbing his scarred left eye with one of his half-metal arms. Due to an incident with his previous "darker self" he had gotten both his arms covered in metal up to his elbows. Not exactly a pleasant experience, but at least he had better defense in those areas. He was still pretty darn tired after staying up late the previous night, but the strange Pokemon bouncing on him wasn't going to remind him of that easily.
The Pokemon was about the size and had the body shape of a Riolu, but had the teal-colored fur of a Munchlax. Its belly and collar fur was colored the yellow of a Riolu "collar." Small gray, not-quite-yet-developed aura sensors hung down from the sides of its face, and a small gray marking was on its nose. On its right eye was a blue star patch marking. Its eyes were sharp but wide, and its ears were tall but spaced apart. From its elbows down was the steel covering of Ryo, except with Munchlax claws and thumb rather than Riolu paw. This strange Pokemon was none other than one of the two twins of the exploration prodigies, Seren and Ryo, named Gryffin.
"Awesome!" Gryffin grinned and popped up beside his father's head. "You're awake."
"Gryffin, let's not wake your mother up," Ryo groaned. "What time is it?"
"Early," Gryffin said simply. "C'mon, Da. The early Tailow gets the worm!"
"Well, right now, I'm feeling kind of like the worm. Maybe later, Gryffin."
But Gryffin gave him such a look of hurt and betrayal (damn those puppy-dog eyes!) that Ryo had to give in.
"Oh, all right," Ryo grumbled, but he gave his son a smile and a ruffle of his spiky hair. "But we have to wait for your mother and sister first."
"Yay, okay!" Gryffin cheered and twirled around the room. "Exploration, exploration! Yaaay~!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 pm

Shu Ming floated up and down on the balcony connected to her apartment ((W-Well, it is kind of a city, so I guess there'd be apartments there? o-o")) in Pokemon Square, sitting in a relaxed meditating position. It had been some time since she had evolved now. Her skin was a darker blue, her wings more pronounced, her claws sharper, her abilities enhanced. A Ventisis was a skilled Pokemon, but it took even more skill to master all the possible techniques. There was always more room for improveme-
FOOOOOM.
A blast of heat billowed into Shu Ming's face, and she lost concentration and fell backwards. The calm breeze she was maintaining turned into a blast and vanished. She sighed and glared up into her companion's, Shen Xi's, eyes.
The Flickeri had become much more powerful as a Voltaze. Her eyes weren't the only thing that became more intense. It was unbearable to just stand by her, as the heat emanating off her body was enough to make one faint if they got too close.
"I was trying to meditate," Shu Ming muttered, getting up and dusting herself off.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Shen Xi chuckled. "You're just jealous that I mastered Flare Blitz before you mastered ExtremeSpeed."
"Am not!" Shu Ming snapped.
"Are too," Shen Xi purred and snapped a bit of lightning towards her friend.
"H-Hey, that's dangerous!" Shu Ming stammered and flinched away from it. "You don't know your own strength. I don't want you burning down the building."
"Okay fine, sheesh," Shen Xi grumbled. "Since when did you get so uptight?"
"Since never," Shu Ming said, and flicked a gust of wind towards Shen Xi. The Voltaze snickered, but toned down her heat all the same.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Seren and Gwen's Intro Crap. Yay.   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:27 am

It was early. Far too early for her liking.
Seren gave a loud yawn and rolled over, rubbing her eyes sleepily. Since evolving into a Snorlax, she’d lost most of the perky energy she had as a Munchlax, and along with that was her ability to get up early.
But somehow, once in a while, she managed it, and loathed every second.
She pulled her paw down her face and then rested it on her stomach. She was a bit larger than most female Snorlaxes she came across, but most people barely noticed unless there were other Snorlaxes around.
“Mornin’ Ryo,” she murmured, glancing over at the Lucario, “Mornin’ Gryffin.”
THUD.
Seren sighed as the second twin, Gwen, jumped up onto the bed. “Mornin’ Gwen,” she said quietly with a smile.
“Hia Mam! Dad!” Gwen exclaimed, leaping up on Seren’s belly. She was identical to her brother in almost every way, except she had the brown-hazel eyes that her mother had before she evolved, and her star-marking was of a slightly lighter blue.
“What’re we doing today?” Gwen asked, “Are we going on an exploration? Are we? Huh? Huh? Are we?”
“Well, Mammy just wants her breakfast before we go shooting off somewhere,” Seren murmured, sitting up slightly, “You know I can’t start a day without breakfast...”
“No, after that, I meant, silly!” Gwen said, twitching her tail slightly.
“Oh, yeah, of course,” she muttered, “Duh.” She could’ve sworn she got stupider as she got older.
“Well, hurry up!” Gwen said, jumping over to her brother, smiling.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 pm

"Mornin', mam," Gryffin said. "Did Da wake you up again?"
"That was you, ya little furball!" Ryo growled playfully and gave his son a little punch, then winked at Seren. "Morning, Seren. Let me know what you want for breakfast and I'll make it in a sec. And Gwen! Is it just me, or did you get taller last night?"
"Yeah!" Gryffin piped up. "But I thought I got taller, too..."
"Oh, I really can't tell, can I?" Ryo groaned. "You two both look the same height to me!"
"Daaaa!" Gryffin whined, but grinned at Gwen as she jumped by his side. "Hey, do you think we'll go see Mount Horn today?" He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Roleplay   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Yuri walked up to Ryo and Seren's room and wondered whether to ask them if they wanted breakfast. She knocked on the door, "Ser, Ryo," she knocked again. Ruki also knocked. Yuri pushed her away, "Don't do that."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:14 pm

"Uh, toast?" Seren sujested, "Oh, no, pancakes! No, cornflakes! Um, oh, I dunno..."
Gwen grinned at her twin and whispered back, "Oh I hope so! It'll be so much fun!"
At that moment, there was a knock at the door.
"Come in Yuri!" Seren called.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Yuri came in   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Yuri came in with Ruki following, "I just wanted to know if you wanted any breakfast."
Ruki went over to Gryffin and Gwen, "Hi, guys!" she said smiling.
"Ruki, slow down, if you walk to fast, you'll fall!" Yuri yelled. Ruki turned back to her mom and smile.
"It's okay, Mom. I'll be okay," she giggled before going over to her friends.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:16 am

Kitty the Raichu lay in bed, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She was having that dream again.
"We're sorry Ma'am, there's nothing we can do"
"I'm so very sorry for you, Ma'am"
"Maybe it's time you stopped trying, Ma'am"
The Raichu gave a twitch, and her breathing slowed down noticably.
"Miss, I can't look after this one. Could you take it for me, what with your loss and all."
"Y-yes please. Thank you. I'll look after it for you. Thank you."

She woke up, to find her children looming over her with wide eyes.
"What was that about, Mum?" Katia, the second eldest of Kitty's children, asked. Her amber eyes were wide, and slits of light were soaking into her dark grey skin.
"What's with all the sweat, Mum? Was it a bad dream?" Kedo, her eldest child, questioned her. He was similar to Katia in appearance, with dark grey skin, and amber eyes. However, he did not have the skull-shaped birthmarks surrounding his eyelids like Katia did, nor did he have an amber underbelly and tails like Katia. Instead, his were a lighter shade of grey.
"Muuuuu-uuum! Can I have breakfast NOW please Mum? BREAKFAST MUM NOW PLEASE THANK YOU." Stephen, the second youngest, and only pichu in the family. He had light green fur where the yellow would be, and dark green where the black should be. He had red cheeks and a wide grin on his face.
"Everything's fine, okay?" Kitty said, exasperatedly. She rolled off the bed, forcing her children to crawl off the bed. On the floor sat Anton, the youngest in the family. He was the 'odd one out'; a Poochyena. He grinned and let his tongue flop out of his mouth. Kitty gave a smile, and moved towards the kitchen. "Come on, it's time for breakfast, you impatient little-" she called out.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 am

"Well, thanks, Yuri," Ryo said, rolling out of bed and stretching with one eye squeezed shut. "I'll have some bacon and coffee, if you don't mind."
"Da likes is bacon," piped up Griffin. "Hiya Ruki!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:03 am

"Oh yeah, I'll have bacon!" Seren cried, "Bacon sandwich! That'd be great! Bacon sandwich and orange juice! Yeah, great, great, great!" She paused slightly and sighed.
"I talk too much," she muttered.
"Hey Ruki!" Gwen exclaimed, grinning at the Teddiursa, "How's it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Yuri nodded   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Yuri nodded, then left to make breakfast.
"Fine," Ruki smiled at her two friends.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:39 pm

"Don't worry about it, Ser," Ryo said. "Quit being so hard on yourself."
"Hey, Ruuuki!" Gryffin hung on Ruki's arm. "Guess whaaaaat?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 am

"Well, it's true!" Seren cried, "I do talk too much."
She scratched her ears and grumbled. "Hope Yuri's back with food soon! I'm starved…"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Yuri brings food   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 am

Yuri came back with a tray of food. "Here," she said, not showing emotion as she did.
Ruki blinked at Griffin, "What?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:29 am

"Oh, come on Yuri, cheer up!" Seren laughed, sliding the tray slowly towards her, "It's a beautiful day, no need to look so glum!"
She glanced down at the tray and licked her lips.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Yuri nodded   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 am

"Sorry, I'm just a bit annoyed. Fudge has disappeared again," Yuri muttered, putting the tray down infront of them.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Vinetail awoke in Mt. Claw, inside the cavern which Hissi had just left. He too hardly remembered himself.
"Eclipse...where have I heard that before?" Apart from his own name, 'Eclipse' was the word that stuck out in his mind the most. It was deep in his mind somewhere, but he just couldn't figure out why. It...haunted him.
Just as another name drifted into his mind.
"Inferno..."
He wandered out of the cavern, headed to a place he hardly remembered. Pokemon Square.

As soon as Vinetail left, Yorick re-entered the cavern.
"Sire...what shall I do?" he addressed Cromera.
Nothing. Apart from maybe a faint voice.
"Hunt...them...down..."
Was it just the wind? It can't have been.
"Find...the...stone...at...his...old...home..."
"He? Who's he? Wait!" Yorick was desperate to know more.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Lidl swivelled around in the egg chair, tail curled up around her body. She was slouched in the chair, a bowl of cereal resting on her stomach. She plunged a spoonful of wheat hoops and marshmallow shapes dripping with e-numbers into her mouth. This is the life, she thought, eating kid's cereal when I'm in my early twenties, unevolved, practically jobless and sharing a flat with my idiotic male equivalent. Oh yes, this is great.
The doorbell rang, echoing throughout the empty flat. "Go get it, Luke mah boy!" Lidl commanded, mouth full of cereal. The zigzagoon of which she was talking to scurried out from behind a cardboard box full of unneccesary, but still wanted, items, and over to the door. He got up onto his hind legs and opened it to see a Froslass and Kirlia, both dressed in white robes, looking at him with expectant eyes. The Froslass was clutching a book to her chest, while the Kirlia was carrying a box full of pamphlets and books.
"Can I help you?" Luke asked, nervously.
"The question is, brother, can we help you?" The Froslass replied. She had a soft voice, and appeared to be quite young. "What do you mean?" Luke asked, feeling slightly unnerved. There was something not right about these two.
"We mean, brother, that we wish to help you, for you have not found him." The Kirlia explained, too vaguely for Luke's ears.
"Who now?"
"Him." The Kirlia repeated, "The ever-watching, ever-loving, and ever-knowing. The white one, the father, Him." There was a glassy look in the Kirlia's eye, which sent a shiver down Luke's spine.
"Join us, brother, and be loved by him! Live in paradise, knowing that he will guide you to the light!" The Froslass joined in, coming closer to the Zigzagoon, almost pushing her book into his hands.
"N-no thanks!" He wailed, now scared and worried. He reached for the door, grabbed the handle and slammed it shut.
"Who was that?" Lidl asked, swallowing another spoonful of cereal.
"Some creepy Kirlia and Froslass, going on about 'him; the white one'" Luke shuddered at the thought.
"Lovely." She laughed, consuming the last spoonfuls of cereal that she had left.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:22 pm

OOC- Reminds me, I should write an intro for Snowdrift when I get back!
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:45 pm

"Can we go noooooow?" Cyber was desperate to get in, and looked as if he was bursting for the loo or something.
"After breakfast...I suppose it wouldn't be open this early. You know, the leader being a Snorlax and all..."
"What is for breakfast, Tyra?" Cyber's bright green crest, claws and markings turned a slightly darker shade of green (which fitted a little better with his deep black skin), as if anticipating the answer, 'roasted Sitrus berries'.
"Not roasted Sitrus berries, if that's what you're thinking! I got some proper cereal!" As soon as Tyra had said 'not roasted Sitrus berries', the neon green colour of Cyber's crest, claws and markings returned. "I hope you happen to like Perfect Apples, because I got 'em, flaked!" She pulled out a box of cereal from her bag, labelled, 'Perfect Apple Flakes'.
"Is that the best you could get? It's not even chocolatey!"
"Oh just eat it, you green sugar monster!" Tyra pulled out two bowls from her bag, along with some 'blue' milk.
"Isn't Rory supposed to be visiting?"
"No. He's visiting his 'daddy' Fang, remember?" Tyra was starting to get a little impatient with Cyber. He ate too much sugar, and ended up getting hyper, and he was always getting dates and times muddled up, and even who was supposed to be visiting who.

Hissi had barely left Mt. Claw's foot when she realized that her accomplice in the cavern had somehow passed her, and was heading towards the volcano on the island. Her instinct told her to follow him. Her instinct told her that she knew him.
She followed, but far behind. She didn't want to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:19 pm

"Thanks, Ruki," Ryo said, and chomped into a piece of bacon. "Fudge's gone? Well, he'll be back soon. Hopefully. He always manages to pop up sooner or later."
"We might be going to Mount Horn today!" Gryffin gushed, loud enough for his father to overhear.
"Where'd he get that from?" Ryo muttered to himself.

ooc// Hey, Hissi, you want Shu Ming and Shen Xi to meet up with Vinetail in Pokemon Square?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next