Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor

Sailor

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 am

“Mt. Thunder?” Articuno parroted. That was hardly ‘inside’, it was a mountain! The Ice Bird of Legend wondered what Zapdos had done; he hadn’t visited Mt. Thunder in a loooong time. Some brother he was... he followed Zapdos, having to beat his wings twice as often then if it was normal weather, as the wind was blowing him offcorce. “Uh, yeah,” he uncertainly. “it probably is some guy with a weather machine...” he didn’t believe this at all, but for once he was being slightly optimistic. After all, it couldn’t be worse than Cromera and the Mafia, right?
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am

Zapdos neared a towering mountain to their left.
"Here we are..." He called out behind him, turning sharply into Mt.Thunder. He flittered into a crevice in the mountainside, entering his keep.
Landing with several crackles of thunder, the thunder bird looked around. Strung around the sides were tiny lanterns, illuminating the dark area with their warming glow. Straight ahead was a nest-bed made of straw, littered with bones and feathers, a pokedoll lying in th exact middle. To the bird's left, a small pool of water shimmered, lined with what appeared to be thunderstones.
"Well?" He asked, turning to his brother. "Nice, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:01 pm

(( Me: YES MAKE ROSALYN AND MAKE HER HATE KALRO. 8D
Kalro: >.> ))

Articuno closely followed Zapdos into the small cave and looked around. Why hadn’t he done anything like this with the Frosty Grotto? He picked up one of the many bones that were scattered on the floor with his talon before inspecting it. He quickly dropped it on the floor with a thud, obviously repulsed.
“Ewwww,” he mumbled. “this place is nice, I especially like the water pool, but would it kill you to tidy up the bones?” He started looking around more, but his eyes kept on getting drawn to the bones, which creeped him out. He shook his head quickly, as if to make him forget about the bones. “Uh, so anyway, just in case this weather isn’t caused by a mad person with a machine, what do you think it is?” he asked, trying to keep up the optimistic idea of there being nothing wrong. Trying.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:14 pm

"Well, there could be some disturbance with the higher legends...or either Raikou, Lugia or Mewtwo is throwing a strop. Either that, or it's a sign we'e all going to die soon." Zapdos told his brother, sitting down in his nest. He pulled the pokedoll under his wing, as if it needed protection and warmth.
"And the bones were my lunch...I didn't think you were coming 'round..."

Ooc: That's a cool Idea 8D
But I want to make her pink...'cause playing with colours is fun
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 pm

Articuno spoke after his brethren.
“W-what do you mean HIGHER LEGENDS?!” he shrieked, ruffling his icy feathers. “We’re all equal.” The familiar crashing of an invisible wall followed this.
“APART FROM ARCEUS ‘CUZ HE SUUUUUUCKSS~~~~~!” Sailor shouted from beyond the smashed up forthwall. Articuno facepalmed, before creating a sheet of ice that replaced the forthwall, making Sailor’s shouts about Arceus silent to the RolePlay world.
“Anyway, err...” he paused to quickly think about what their convocation was about. His eyes then widened. “WWE’RE GONNA DIE?!” he shouted rather loudly. Well, there goes the optimistic Articuno...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm

"Well think about it Arti, we can't control time and stuff!" Zapdos explained, "And we're all gonna die somehow, so wy not in the hands of a crazed madman?" Zapdos smiled...or, he would've if it were possible. "Lighten up and stop being so nervous!" He sent a small spark coming his brother's way, hoping that it would loosen him slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Articuno scowled, his red eyes glaring.
“My name is NOT ARTI” he shouted a few milliseconds before the spark hit him. It hit his left wing, causing him to recoil backwards. He started rubbing his wing. “Owowowow...” he mumbled unhappily, before speaking again. “B- BUT I CAN FREEZE THOSE SHOWOFF PALKIA AND DIALGA ANYDAY. And you could create a massive storm like this one.” Articuno stopped talking for a few seconds. “...did you make this storm..?”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:44 pm

"Pffft. A Floatzel is capable of freezing a pokemon..." Zapdos laughed, "And no, I did not make this storm. Why the bloody hell would I do that? I mean, SERIOUSLY!" He changed his tone to a much more serious one, and, in the midst of all this, accidentaly zapped his pokedoll. "Ah!" He gasped, alarmingly. The doll was now blackened, the fur was not soft anymore, and jolted out of place.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Articuno opened his beak and an icicle formed inside it, before shooting towards Zapdos quite quickly, but not quick enough to hurt badly.
“Well, sorrreeeeyy,” he hissed. “It’s just that, you ARE the Legendary of Storms.” Articuno sighed. What if Zapdos was right, what if they were going to die? His last words would be spoken out of hatred. “Sorry I’m being a jerk... he mumbled unhappily. He then quickly jumped backward, letting out a small squawk of surprise as the Pokédoll was electrified. “Uh, I’ll buy you a new one next time I’m in town.” He said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Zapdos got hit by the shard of ice full-blast.
"Dude, you're crazy..." He mumbled, trying to tidy up the pokedoll, trying not to realize that his beloved toy was beyond the state of repair.
"The storm might nt be over for a while...It's best that you stay here...I wuldn't reccomend setting out in this weather..." He looked outside, and it was, indeed, ugly. The clouds were now belching lightning and screaming thunder. The wind was wrse than ever, breaking off trees and whipping the sky mercilessly.

--Rosalyn's intro---
A bright, soft light. Symbol of good. Symbol of life.
A rattata lay limp in the snow. Pale red petals lay over her cotton-candy body, which rose and fell slowly, still indicating life.
She weakly placed her front paws above her head, and lifted herself onto her legs, standing in a way unknown to most of her kind. She opened pale, lilac eyes, and scanned her surroundings. Where was she? A cave, it seemed. An ice cave. She dusted the snow off of her and noticed the petals. Rose petals.
A sting lay hung around her neck, a blue orb loosley attached to it. Odd.
Picking up a handful of petals, she looked for a way out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:36 pm

((Palkia: *hears Arti saying about freezing him and Dialga* Right, time for revenge!))
Quake finally rested his feet on the Mainland, and felt good that he didn't need to do much more walking.
"Now I'm on the mainland...if I fiddle with this bit here on the Escape Orb...right! It should now take me to Pokemon Square, and not Thunder Crevice." (He lives at Thunder Crevice)

"W~ow!" Quake took some time to explore the area, and learn about the three biggest rescue teams around here, Eclipse, Half-Moon and Cresent. He soon learnt that the one he should be joining was Eclipse. Or Cresent. Aagh, he couldn't decide! He thought that it would be more fun in Eclipse...Half-Moon were short of members, but...
"Titanium could join them." Hissi said through a shattered forthwall, which was soon blocked by a very skilled AncientPower from Quake.
And Cresent...Quake liked Lucarios. Didn't mean to say he didn't like Munchlaxes. (I said that my mum was a munchlax - she eats too much!)
He decided to have a look at both bases and see what the people inside were doing.
In Cresent...
"OMFG, THERE'S A FIRE IN THERE!" Quake shouted before noticing that they were working on it. "Ohhhh, Arceus..."
Again, through the shattered forthwall, Hissi broke. "You know not to say that, it angers Sailor. Shockwave said it and look what happened to her!"
Quake just AncientPower'd the forthwall before looking at the Eclipse base.
"Hmm...calm...cool...relaxed...munchie...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Quake had only just realized how hungry he was right now. He was tempted to apply...
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:52 pm

“I’m NOT crazy.” Articuno said, glad he had not called him ‘Arti’. Seeing that his brother was watching the storm, he too looked outside. “Can’t you just get rid of the storm?” he asked, starting to get impatient. He wanted to find out what was behind this violent storm. That and he hadn’t eaten in days.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm

"It's too strong. Besides, if it is just nature, then it's best not meddle with it..." Zapdos told Arti, ruffling his feathers in order to make himself warmer.
"You can stay here the night, if you wish. There's some berries in the pool..." With those last words, he drifted into sleep.

The Rattata placed her hands on the walls. There was no door. No gaping hole. No escape.
"HELP!" She yelled, slamming her fists on the ice-cold walls. "HELP ME! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" She began to hit harder. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!" The Rattata sank to her knees. Was it her or was it hard to breathe in here? Her throat was tightening. With no way for air to get in, it bean to run out.
"Help...please..." She said weakly, before it went black.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

"Thanks, Tilly," Ryo said as the Skitty dropped the supplies, then blushed as she kissed him.
As Ryo fed the Oran Berry to the Flickeri and began to start the healing process, he began thinking of what happened earlier. What did happen? All he remembered was being swallowed up by dark purple and black, swirling clouds that seemed to absorb his anger...

Wait. Dark purple.
He began to sweat, nearly dropping the gauze he was wrapping around the Flickeri's shoulder.
This was Cromera's energy! But... it couldn't be... he was dead...

Ryo remained silent and kept his mind blank until all the wounds were covered.

"All right, can someone carry this Flickeri-"
"-Shen Xi Feng-" Shu Ming interrupted.
"Right, Shen Xi to a room where she can rest until she awakens. Shu Ming is allowed to stay with her."

Ryo got up, and walked outside of base. Somewhere, off in the distance, he could smell a storm. A bad one. Would it hit the base? He hoped not. Would it hit Seren's...?

Waitasec. Seren!

Ryo felt as if he had received an electric shock when he realized that he was supposed to have met Seren on the beach right about now.

He rushed through Pokemon Square, squeezing his way through the shops, when he finally arrived on the beach, panting heavily. She wasn't there.

Ryo sat down on the sand, and waited.
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 pm

"NEVER FEAR! THE HELPFUL TEAM ELEMANTALS IS HERE!" Yelled Emily, "D'ya have ta yell all the time?" Tony asked, "YES!" Emily yelled again, Jase sweatdropped then facepalmed, "HYDRO CANNON!" Emily yelled aiming at the burning wall, Tony walked to the wall and started sucking the fire into his body, Jase looked lost, he couldn't do anything to stop the fire, He heard voices and went off to find Ryo and a group of other pokemon, "Anyone hurt? Do not fear, I am part of team Elementals, My freinds are helping take care of the fire" The Sceptile said.

As Sneak stopped yet another pokemon who was trying to get to the top of Sky Tower, He remembered his brother, "Must not fail my mission for Rayquaza" Sneak said shaking his head.

Gyro felt the presence of three more pokemon, One yelled something like 'Never fear, Team Elementals is here', But he couldn't talk, His mouth was full of gushing water.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 am

"Okay, come on you two," Tilly mewed, not even attempting to pronounce their names.

Seren flicked her ears and glanced over her shoulder. "Look, I gotta be somewhere right now," she said to Vinetail and Bolt, "So, I'll see ya', okay?"
Quickly, she scrambled out of the base, the acid stench of smoke reaching her.
"Eww," she grunted, "Bad time to have a barbie, that's fer' sure."
She shook her head then ran towards the beach, jumping on top of Ryo when she spotted him.
"BOO!" she cried childishly.
Back to top Go down
http://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 am

Articuno unhappily frowned.
“What do you mean, ‘it’s too strong’?!” he squawked. “You’re the personification of the storm! Of course you can get rid of it!” He didn’t want to stay in the cave longer then he had to; he probably would get in a massive fight with Zapdos. And the bones that covered the floor were unnerving him. He would clean them up himself but he didn’t want to touch them, and the only way to get rid of them would be to throw them outside, which would be littering. He walked for a few seconds to reach the small pool, where he grabbed a few berries before walking back. He threw a Cheri Berry into his mouth and chewed it slowly. Even though he was hungry, he still would wolf the berries down. After he had finished, he spoke. “Thanks,” he said happily. He then looked around, trying to find something to talk about. However his eyes kept on being drawn to the bones, and so gave up. “Uh, so, why do you have a Pokédoll?” he asked finally.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm

"Uhm..." Zapdos gulped, feeling himself go red in the face. Could he really trust his brother with this secret, without the fear of beng laughed at? No, it was impossible, and such a silly, silly reason. But then again, if he couldn't trust his own brother, then who could he trust? Kicking himself on the inside, he quickly spat out, "ithelpsmesleepatight,mkay?" He felt his face go even hotter with embarassment, and turned away with haste.

"Somebody told me, that you had girlfriend, that looked like a boyfriend, that I had in feburary of last year~~~!" An ivysaur, Ivy, sang, trotting her way down the valley. A growling storm lurked overhead, making her happiness sink a little. "Oh...I guess that It won't be good weather for gardening, then..." She said a little sadly, but shook it off. The pokemon continued her way down the valley, until she stopped in her tracks. Was a voice...calling out to her?
"Help me..." It cried. Help who though? Ivy pressed the leaves on her back to her head. Concentrate...the voice was coming from...THE WALL!
"Solarbeam! Ya!" She cried, sending a burst of the sun's energy at the wall, gasping in shock as the wall crumbled before her, revealing a Rattata, passed out, laying flat in the snow.
"What is it with rattatas?" Ivy asked herself, reaching ut some vines to pick up the frosted, yet still breathing, pokemon. "We need to get out to a safe place..." She told her, placing the limp creature atop the purple bulb on her back.

Gasping, Ivy burst through the doorway of team cresent's base. "Tilly! Tilly!" She cried, rushing towards the skitty. "I know I didn't join the team properly seeing as everybody was dying and stuff, but I found this pokemon trapped in a ice cave. I dunno how she got in there, it was sealed in tight, but she's barely alive..." She explained, all in one breath. "Hey, what happened to this place?" She asked, noticing the charred walls.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:47 pm

"It caught fire," Tilly meowed in a matter-of-factly type of voice, "Hence the charredness. What kind of-"
She paused, growling. "Another one?!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
http://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:03 pm

"Yeah...something about them this year..." Ivy placed the frozen body on the floor. "Huh?" She noticed the rose petals clenched in the Rattata's hand and the orb around her neck. "Rose petals...blue orb..." Ivy murmured, trying to get the memories back.
"Uhhhhrrr...." Rosalyn groaned, thawing out in the warmth of the base.
"OHMYGOD She's waking up!" Ivy gasped, ducking down to her level.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

ooc// Uh, Sored, Ryo left. o-o

bic// "WAAUGH!" Ryo yelped, leaping ten feet into the air. He looked around fearfully for a few seconds, then saw Seren.
"Geez!" He snapped, letting his fur lie flat. "D-Don't DO that!"

He brushed off his fur a little, then said, "Anyway, I need to talk to you about two things. One just came up a little while ago.

"First, I think there's a chance Damion is still inside Blizzard somewhere, and we need to find a way to get him out. Well, you don't need to, but do you think you could help me?"
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:28 am

ooc: Mah bad, Lets just say he was talking to Tilly.
bic: Gyro felt the fire falter, Then it was gone and steam was coming off the wall, "We did it" Gyro said.

"WHOO HOOOOO! TIME TO SING THE TEAM ELEMENTALS THEME SONG!" Emily yelled, Her face looked like this: 8D , Tony facepalmed, And so did Jase, "No Emily, Lets just get onto the rebuilding" Jase said as an Anime sized sweatdrop went down his head.

"Sooooo, Sorry, But I couldnt not help but overhear, But you need help to see if the good side of Blizzard is still there? I can help you with that" Fear said coming out of the bushes next to Ryo and Seren, "I believe that it will be a way to redeem myself of the bad I have done while on Half-Moon" Fear said happily.

Emily sung the theme song she had made up anyway, "OOOOOOH! TEAM ELEMENTALS ARE THE BEST, YES WE ARE MY FREINDS!, SOME PEOPLE, STARTED PRAISING US NOT KNOWING WHO WE WERE, NOW THEY CONTINUE DOING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE TEAM ELEMENTALS ARE THE BEST!, YES WE ARE MY FRIENDS!, SOME PEOPLE, STARTED PRAISING US NOT KNOWING WHO WE WERE, NOW THEY CONTINUE DOING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE TEAM ELEMENTALS ARE THE BEST!" and continued singing that to the music of 'the song that never ends', Tony and Jase started rebuilding, While Emily did her corny dance to go with the song, Few people knew that she suffered from low function Asburgers, She was hyper, And not very smart, But at that moment, An old member of Team Elementals, And Emilys boyfriend in the real world, Sored arrived at Team Crescent base, And started singing with his old girlfreind, Doing Emilys dance.
ooc: A bit of info on Soreds past before he joined Eclipse, Fe was the fourth founding member of Team Elementals, Team Elementals were famous before Team Phases came together, Then Phases took most of their jobs, And they almost went out of buisness, Sored quit when Eclipse, Half-Moon and Cescent formed, He then joined Eclpise
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

"Hrmm...Maybe Eclipse first. They seem...a little less busy right now." Quake walked towards the Eclipse base and found Vinetail and Bolt with nothing much to do. Vinetail had begun to walk towards the job board (he'd had enough of outlaws) when he stopped and spotted Quake walking in.
"Oh hi." Vinetail said, then, "Now leave will you! Seren's out, and we're...uh...not letting anyone in at the moment. Security. Can't trust many after the Cromera incident."
"No...that's not why I'm here. I've come...to join."
"You're not a spy, are you?"
"NO!" Quake said, outraged by what Vinetail thought of him.
"Fine...I suppose we can keep you here until Seren comes back, then decide. Stay in my room, with the door open, so you can see if Seren comes in. It's straight on." Vinetail told him. He then got a chance to look at the job boards, and saw quite a few rescues, and a few item deliveries.
"Right...this one looks like a good one to restart on." Bolt was looking too now, and picked one up that was for Serenity River. "A Bidoof (random, but if my friend joins in time she could be it) is stuck in Serenity River. We're both strong against Water, and Serenity River isn't too far away, so that's a good one."
"If we're gonna work together, then we should have a team name. Shockblade good enough? You know, an electric shock and a blade of grass put together! That's us!" Vinetail agreed with Bolt...
and Bolt agreed with Vinetail.
"For now..." Bolt said.

"Rebuilding...and a bit of paintwork." Fang said to himself (He IS going mad!). These were just his thoughts. He kept that in mind as he started to help rebuild the place. After a while, he stopped and said, "I'm going to Kecleon's, I'll see if they sell any paint. This place will need a makeover. White paint, don't worry." He left the Team Cresent building...and stumbled over nothing. (I don't have enough evil characters so I'm gonna make a sort of were-Fang.) He picked himself up again, but it was pretty hard to stay on his feet. A dark power inside him...a very small fragment...was growing. His claws turned red, but that was the only change for quite a while.

Leaftor had finally caught up with Titanium. Even though he was a Shiftry, he could have a Luxray's power...if he shut his eyes and concentrated, much like a Lucario using Aura. (I just made that up, lol) Useful in a criminal chase, when they try to hide. It isn't very good though, and he can't distinguish wether what it is is friend or foe. He can't even distinguish what it is, he'll only know if there's a living thing behind something or inside something. He had seen Titanium resting in a cave, but Leaftor had been too loud and Titanium had heard him. The chase continued up Mt. Claw.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:55 pm

"Just beat it...beat it..." Kitty moaned in her sleep, coating her pillow in drool.
"Commander kitty! Commander Kitty!" Spike cried, shaking her awake.
"They're out to get you...better do what you can..." She continued to mumble, indifferent to Spike's effort to awake her.
"Stand back..." Gex sighed, moving forward. A stereo was in his hand, and an empty CD case in the other.
"1,2,3
EveryBody Come On, Off Your Seats
Iam Ganna Tell You, About A Beat, Thats Ganna Make You Move Your Feet
Ill Give The Bar-B-Q, Show and Tell You How To Move
If your 5 Or 82 This Is Something You Can Do (Woah, Woah)
Pop It, Lock It, Poka-Dot-It
Country-fy, Hip-Hop it
put your hawk in The Sky, move Side To Side
Jump To The Left, Stick It, Glide
Zig, Zag Cross The Floor, Shuffle in Diaginol
When The Drum Hits, Hands On Your Hips
One Foot In, 1-80 Twist!" The song cried out.
"WHO THE BOODY HELL IS TRYIN TO MAKE MY EARS BLEED WITH THE HELLISH SCREECHES OF MILEY CYRUS?!?" Kitty yelled, jolting around. She nticed gex, spike and her stereo. "You do realise I have to clean that now..."
"Well, I kinda liked it... Anyway, Kitty, WE'VE BEEN ROBBED!" Spike announced dramatically, waving his arms.
"Robbed? AW F************************JONASBROS*******HANNAMONTANNA*****MONKEY BEETLES!" The pikachu cried out in anger, way too loud to be necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:19 pm

(( Me: EMILY IS CLONED FROM CISSY. >8( *thrown into sea* *burn'd* *thrown onto ikea spike pit*

KITTEH THE FACT THAT YOU KNOW THE WORD FOR THAT IS VERYVERY UNNERVING. *starts typing long delayed post* ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next