PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!

Go down 
+2
ShadowSnorlax
Venom
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! Empty
PostSubject: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 am

This is where you post your made-up stuff and their descriptions!
Dungeons:
Cedar Woods: Home to yummy Chestnuts and, sadly, a ghostly gang, ill-tempered and rude, Cedar Woods is the perfect training ground with Grass, Poison, Rock, Ground, Fighting and even Water packed into one.

On the bottom floor, there is a Giant Chestnut tree.

Hydration Rapids: Home to Water, Grass, Fighting, Flying and Dragon types, with a mystery monster at the end. A mysterious place, the gigantic lake at the bottom, Hydration Lake, is a fantastic place to relax. Behind the waterfall at the top there is the monster's home, Hydration Crevice.

Mt. Claw: Not a nice place. Outlaws always gather near the foot, and the harsh wind and cold makes the peak almost inhospitable.

On the very top, there balances a very strange Dark-Dragon legendary with blades for hands...(Yup, you guessed it, Cromera!!!)

Thunder Crevice: Once Lightning Cave, it was renamed. It has the fierce reputation of being the second-most inhospitable place on Trial Island, with Mt. Claw in third and Mt. Magma in first.

What lies at the very bottom of Thunder Crevice remains a mystery.

Mt. Magma: The most inhospitable place on the Trial Island, only Fire, Rock, Ground and Water types could ever hope to make it to the top.

Like Thunder Crevice, it's last-floor surprise remains a mystery. Most say Entei lives there, due to the massive amounts of lava emitted by the volcano. Even the whole of Magma Valley is a sea of fire when it erupts.

Treasure Trove (new!): A small dungeon beyond Mt. Magma, with many treasures at the end. As it is incredibly hard to pass Mt. Magma, no-one has ever been here to take the treasures. The stories of treasure being at the top of Mt. Magma make it even harder to get to them. The treasures get there from the sea, and the ground also holds treasures.

Yeah, I decided to put all of them on, so you know more of them, so your charries can go off on the Trial Island and explore for the ones that have not been discovered.

Pokemon:

Young Cromera: The wonderous evolving legendary! He is dragonlike, but with no wings. A dormant Cromera Stone lies protected in his chest.
Cromera: Like Young Cromera, but able to fly. The activation of the Cromera Stone darkens him even more, and gives him the blades on the end of his arms.

Last edited by Venom on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

mmmmm...cheastnuts *drools*
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

dungeons:

dragon gulch: a desert on a lone island, said to be home of numerous dragon type pokemon, it is also home to a legendary, or so many think, it is actually a giant salamance, who calls himself 'the first'

evil cave: at the end of dragon gulch is this cave, it is home, to a monster, its name... GIRATINA!

pokemon:

'the first': he is a giant salamance, he belives he is the father of the entire race of salamance

i might make a side plot where fang and sored travel to dragon gulch, in search for the father of the salamance race
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:47 am

Blister mount

A large, towering mountain, cracked with dry rock, flames licking silently from each crevice.
Beneath the peak, many smaller, sharper, jagged mountains reside. Well- they're not really mountains, more like lots of Spikes, but bigger.
Hellish flames and Lava flow and dance around this Sacred place, home to the supposed 'fire gods/guardians'.
It's dangerous to travel alone there, or even in the largest pack. Only for those who are willing to risk life to get to the peak.

Pokemon:
Heck, every fire and ground type you can think of!
This may include legendaries aswell...the fire 'gods'...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:48 am

So, you can choose wether to have it on the neighbouring island, Trial Island, so called because of it's difficult undiscovered dungeons, or you can have it anywhere else...yesh.
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 am

good ole dragon gulch... on an empty island! full of ground/poison/dragon types, home to both giratina and 'the first', the island: dragon island! near trial island
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 am

Oh, yeah, I forgot to put down the wonderous evolving legendary's types.
Young Cromera: Dragon-Fighting
Cromera: Dark-Dragon
And you already know that Cromera/Young Cromera lives on the top of Mt. Claw.

Last edited by Venom on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oh, only Cromera knows...)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: NEW DUNGEON + LEGENDARY   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Dungeon name: Mt. Storm
Floors: 50 + Storm's Peak + Calmest Clearing
Pokemon Types: Water, Electric, Dragon (Highest floors only)
Notes: Home of Torrentus. If Torrentus is defeated at Storm's Peak, the Pokemon is granted entrance to Calmest Clearing, where true power may be found. Like it's name, Mt. Storm is attacked by a neverending hurricane.

Legendary Name: Torrentus
Types: Water/Flying
Ability: Torrent
Appearance: A gigantic bird made out of swirling water.
Personality: Although Torrentus has the appearance and persona of a storm, if defeated, he will grant access to Calmest Clearing, as well as help in the future.

And Witchy, if you like, Torrentus can be an enemy to Pyros.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

Cool, Shonee! Who knows what'll be next? A giant flying Venus fly-trap?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:14 am

ooc- *leans against Meowzeon*
Meoweon: *purrs*
Wait, I'll make one for this lil' guy. I just need to think of name for the character, as it has something to do with Seren waking up as a Munchlax... :3

Species Name: Meowzeon
Type: Normal
Looks like: A Persian, except far bigger, and with a lions mane and larger jewel on its head.

Pokédex Entry:

Meowzeon.

The Lion-Cat Pokémon, and the evolved form of Persian.

It's massive paws can bring down entire forests at a time, and it's roar can be heard from seven miles away.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:28 pm

Thanks, Venom! ^^ I like what you did with Cromera, too.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:50 am

I have more made-up Pokemon, but I already have too many charries. They live in Thunder Crevice, as wilds, so I might as well put them down here.
Sparkion (Electric)
Ability: Static
Basic Pokemon
Ele-Cub Pokemon
This small but surprisingly powerful Basic Pokemon resembles the shape of a yellow lion, with black markings. When it digs it's claws into it's enemies, it can shock them painfully, and paralyze them, but their shocks aren't quite fatal.

Lightniyena (Electric-Dark)
Ability: Static
1st stage Pokemon
Ele-Hyena Pokemon
A larger, more powerful and more intimidating version of Sparkion, it is fast yet powerful, like lightning. Some say it's speed is unmatched by most other Pokemon. It can create a protective wall of electricity around itself.

Voltiger (Electric-Dark)
Ability: Super Luck
2nd stage Pokemon
Ele-Tiger Pokemon
It's attacks can prove fatal. When it crackles with electricity, it is best to stay away. It can shoot projectiles of electricity, and the wall ability is improved. It's speed is unmatched, so don't try and run when it's chasing you, climb the nearest tree instead!
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

PostSubject: sneaks new form!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:14 pm

with the transformation of sneak, comes a new legend

name: mismagian
type: dark, ghost
looks like: a mismagius, with arms like rayquazas, and a long purple tail, its eyes glow red(shiny is a shiny mismagius crossed with a shiny rayquaza(so gold and black))
evoloution line: none
pokedex entry:

mismagiaza, the ghostly dragon pokemon

with the consumption of some of rayquazas power a normal mismagius turned into this abomination
level up moves:

lvl 1: magical leaf
lvl 1: twister
lvl 1: psywave
lvl 15: ancient power
lvl 20: dragon claw
lvl 30: dragon dance
lvl 35: crunch
lvl 45: fly
lvl 50: rest
lvl 60: extreme speed
lvl 65: hyper beam
lvl 75: dragon pulse
lvl 80: outrage

(from 45 onwards are just rayquazas moves and magical leaf and psywave are from the mismagius line)

Last edited by OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX! on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : look, i changed it, its no longer god moddy, the moves are just rayquaza's and mismagius's)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:35 am

That's godmoddy, Sored. :/
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:18 am

Wait...a misimagus becoming a legend?
Not cool.
Pikachu can't become a legend if you shovehim on steriods, so yeah, that's just mary-sueish.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 12:45 pm

I shall put my Pokedex entry down for Young Cromera and Cromera.

Young Cromera
Evil Dragon Pokemon (Types: Fight, Dragon)
The younger form of Cromera, bent on becoming his elder form. The Cromera Stone in his chest is dormant, and the darkness has not yet consumed him properly. His speed is incredible for a dragon.

Cromera
Darkness Pokemon (Types: Dark, Dragon)
The legendary of darkness and death (I just decided, lol). His mind is overly evil, and stubborn too. Unlike his junior, Young Cromera, he can fly, and his unmatched dragon speed is heightened. If killed though, the thing that leaves his skin, Ghost Cromera, is rather weak.

And Ghost Cromera...is the orb.

Ghost Cromera
Possession Pokemon (Types: Dark, Ghost)
Disappointingly weak on it's own, but when it has another Pokemon to pair itself with, or 'possess', it is extremely strong. It can control the possessed one by using a voice that only the possessed can hear. It is even faster than Young Cromera and Cromera put together. It dies out after a day of being in this form, and leaves the face of the planet until the next scattering of the Time Gears, when Young Cromera appears at Mt. Claw again.

The new Pokemon is kinda godmoddish...
Create something that doesn't involve poor Ray over here...
Rayquaza: I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:21 am

the seventeen kingdoms
a large mass of land almost as big as the mainland, divided into seven territorys; normal castle, fire tribelands, water citadel, electric republic, grass tribe forest, icy mountain, fighting dojo, poison swamplands, ground city, flying cloud, psychic keep, bug forest, rock mines, ghostly dock, dragon tower, dark castle and steel mines, each territory is owned by a certain type, the mines are worked by steel and rock pokemon, steel mines and stone mines are the mines on the island, bug forest and grass tribe forest are in an allegiance(alies) while the poison swamplands try to poison and kill off the grass tribe shaman, the castles are the two main territorys, the tower, keep and citadel surround the normal castle, while the fire tribelands are on a plain next to the volcano dominating the middle, a king or shaman leads each territory(im too tired to put in capitalization...)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Ohmygod sored you're actually alive...I though you'd died in a hole xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:30 pm

OHYEAH, I forgot to put Terros on here.... x3333333
HE'S ON MY DA. /lazy

I have a sudden urge to creat the Pokémon incarntion of Issun. 8DDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 pm

xDD

DO ITTT~~~~!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 pm

I-I'M NOT REALLY SURE IF IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE THOUGH AS HE IS QUITE PERVERTED. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:39 pm

WHO CARES, KITTY IS PSYCHOTIC~~~!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:44 pm

If Seren says it's okay...

Lol, I don't know why I want to, I havn't played Okami in aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss.
BUT HE'S THE EPICEST LIL' BUG YOU EVER WILL SEE. *hang'd*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm

8DDDD
BUGS ARE AWESOME~~~~!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:49 pm

EXSPESHALY ISSY~~~~
Issun: ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!   Made-up Pokemon and dungeons! Empty

Back to top Go down

Made-up Pokemon and dungeons!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon  :: Chat Board-
Jump to: