PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark One!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor

Sailor

The Dark One! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 am

B-but what about my level 99 MewTwo, legendary bird trio, Charizard and Blastiose! >8(
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:31 pm

Um...
I dunno!
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:38 pm

And finally, I have bothered to type up Chapter Two, although I did it an age ago!
-2-
Szolt's Plan

"Bring out your map."
Vinetail did so, and gave it to Szolt.
"We're here right now, in the far northeast. Treeshroud Forest would be the closest safe haven, so I say we win the trust of the Pokemon there, and stay until we're endangered again, and move on to here, Apple Woods."
"Apple Woods looks a bit far away." Vinetail interrupted.
"I know, but it's the closest place we could run to..."
"What about Foggy Forest?"
"Vinetail, that's a cracking idea, but...it's way too...foggy."
"Don't tell me you're scared!"
"No, fine, we'll go there. Once we're done with Foggy Forest, we'll go here, Waterfall Cave, then the very safe haven down here, Treasure Town. Happy?"
Vinetail gave a nod, then squinted into the distance as Szolt marked out the route (and doodled!) on the map.
"Hurry up, Tropius." With that, Szolt scooted off, leaving Vinetail choking in the dust for a while.

When he looked over his shoulder, Vinetail could see the TTS hastily packing up, they too had seen the charging Tropius. He watched and giggled until Szolt jerked his arm and made him face forwards.
"You nearly tripped over a rock there. If I hadn't pulled you, you would've cost us time! Just concentrate on what you're doing!!!"
They were getting closer to Treeshroud Forest, Vinetail knew it. One, there were more trees around, and two, it was getting darker, and Szolt had predicted that they would reach Treeshroud Forest at dusk. They kept up their running for a while, but when they came to the edge of the forest, they came to a halt.
"Can you feel that power, Szolt?" Szolt didn't reply to Vinetail.
"Szolt?" Vinetail became concerned and confused.
"I'm...fine." The truth was, Szolt's pulse had raced when he had felt that power. It was the presence of a Time Gear. Szolt had no idea about his past. If only he did...
As they started to move again, Szolt did a repeat performance of what Vinetail had done, complete with Vinetail doing an imitation of Szolt, as they headed into the thick forestation of Treeshroud Forest.

They had been running for a while now, and they approached a clearing. Szolt and Vinetail could see two others in the clearing, looking at or speaking to something. One was a Bagon, about as old as Vinetail, the other, a Crobat, which looked about as old as Skoptikil. When they got closer, they could hear voices.
"But Mr. Meganium, it's Rayquaza's orders! We must have the Time Gear of Treeshroud Forest!" the Bagon protested.
"There is a place called Temporal Tower, and that's where the Time Gears do their real job. If they're not there, it will collapse, and even if the Time Gears are as they are now, time will cease. Think about it." the Crobat explained.
"Hand it over!" another voice ordered. Neither Szolt nor Vinetail had ever heard a voice like it.
"Not without a fight! Theives!" the Meganium roared.
"I have a plan." Szolt started to explain. "We win the trust of Mr Meganium by defeating that team."
"Sounds simple enough!" Vinetail ran towards the bushes, Szolt close behind, both preparing attacks. Vinetail, Mega Drain, Szolt, Leaf Blade. As soon as they jumped out of the clearing, though, they were hit by a Water attack, enough to knock them off course.
"Enough Hydro...Hydro, what's up?" That same, unidentifiable voice. Szolt and Vinetail looked up, into the face of...
Hydro, the Blastoise.
"Hmph, I guess it's time for our reinforcements. Come out, Rayquaza!" the Crobat shouted.
Suddenly, a tornado-like wind came up over the trees, bending them back, uprooting a few. As the winds died down, a large green head leaped out, coiling on the ground in front of them. It was then that Vinetail saw what was strange about the Bagon.
It was supposed to have white markings, but they were green.
Meganium tried to flee, but fallen trees blocked all his ways out. He couldn't get away before Rayquaza curled his hand around the Time Gear, and picked it up. Vinetail then watched the Blastoise, which was encircled by a strange light. It then collapsed into a small ball that...
A human was holding.
"How..."
"Why..." Szolt and Vinetail were both completely gobsmacked.
They jumped when Rayquaza growled, "You must be surprised. And you are also not local to here. Trial Islandians? I can tell by the banishment mark. This is Team Dragonclaw. Fang the Bagon, Voxaco the Crobat, Michael, and of course, me."
"I'm Vinetail, and this is Szolt. We didn't believe you at first about the Time Gear thing, but if Rayquaza agrees, we will."
"Now, if you don't mind, we're going to Fogbound Lake, day after this." Fang was about to lead the team off, but Szolt stopped them.
"We're headed down that way, but our main goal is Treasure Town, so we could travel together until we hit Steam Cave. Deal?"
Fang hesitated on this, then the team said in unison, "Deal."
-END OF CHAPTER-
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:02 pm

8D

*clapclap*
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:08 pm

YAYZ!
Another clapclap!
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm

8DDD
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm

8DDDDDDDDDDDDX
TWO-WAY SMILEYS!
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:49 am

:DDD:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark One!   The Dark One! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark One!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3