PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Story Empty
PostSubject: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:23 pm

This topic is to educate all you noobs out there.
Anyone who has recently joined our forum might need this information so listen up because I don't want to have to type this more than once.

Right, it started with three pokemon: A human-turned-munchlax called Seren (played by Shadow), a riolu named Ryo (played by Shonee) and a pikachu named Damion (played by me)
These three friends formed a team known as Team Phases, as in moon phases (form title is in need of poking -.-) However, one day, Damion went missing. Ryo and Seren looked for him but failed to find him and thought he was dead. Then on day, they found out (magically... okay maybe not magically) that he had been captured by Team Rocket who had injected him with a strange gene known as the X gene which formed Blizzard, his split personality. Blizzard was somewhat upset his friends hadn't rescued him and wished vengence. Team Phases split up and Ryo evolved after that.
Then Blizzard formed Half-Moon with Aled and Leia who he... FOUND (Shadow, Shonee, we need to go over this!) in order to carry out his evil plans of world domination.
Seren formed Team Eclipse to go after himwith Yuri who she... ALSO found.... seriously, there is no real back story on how all these characters met.
And Ryo formed Team Crescent to try and stop the fighting.
That's mostly it but here is some more details to keep in mind:

1) Siriol, Blizzard's sister, was orginally a member of Half-Moon but she was tortued and didn't like it. Then she was saved by Yuri and became a member of Eclipse.
2) Seren's friend when she was a human, Fudge, also became a pokemon. He too is a munchlax and will later join Eclipse.
3) Aled is Seren's older brother... but Seren doesn't know it.
4) Seren had the dimentional scream.

And that's it... If I missed off anything important in the main story, tell me. And if there is something about your character you would like to add, also tell me.

Okay, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 pm

And Ryo has a scar. 8D
It hurts when you poke it. Like so.
*pokes Ryo's scar*

Ryo: Owwww. ;_______;
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:14 am

I know it isn't strictly related to the main backstory/plot etc, but would you mind if I wrote up the history of Pyros and Torrentus (with help from Shonee, of course hurr), because if they're gonna be in the RP, it's gotta make sense :I
But then again, if the incident with Rose never happened, then would Pyros even be there at the moment? IDK.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Kitteh   The Story EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:26 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:50 am

Ah good good, thanks :3
*will write it up soon*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 am

Story collab, Kitteh? Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am

Introducing the Legend of Pyros and Torrentus, for your convenience...

-----

Long ago, when the earth was cold and dark, the People were afraid. The dark scared them and threatened to swallow them up, and the cold killed their young. They prayed to the Gods for help. The Gods took pity on the People and sent them an egg.

The egg was warm to the touch and emitted light. The People cared for it until it hatched into a Bird of Fire. The Fire banished away the darkness and the cold, and there was much rejoicing. This was the birth of Pyros and of Fire.

However, the Fire was also dangerous. The People were blinded by its brilliance and were burned from its intense heat. Once again, the People were forced to pray to the Gods for assistance.

The Gods were shocked; they had not foreseen Pyros's destructivity. They sent another egg from the heavens. This egg was cool and provided shelter from the incredible light. When it hatched, it bore a Bird of Water. The Water doused the Fire, and the Fire backed down. The People praised the Gods and took in this wonderful Water. This was the birth of Torrentus and of Water.

The Gods, pleased with their work and exhausted from their awesome creations, fell into deep slumber. The People were left on their own with the great gifts to guide them.

Torrentus was shocked by the praise the People gave Him, and was quite shy and humble at first, generously giving the People comfort, peace, and refreshment with His Water. But soon, arrogance got the better of Him. He saw His power, and how little power the People had, and took to a high mountain that reached to the Heavens. There He demanded a human sacrifice every year.

The People were frightened of Torrentus and did as He asked, lest He wreck havoc with His incredible power. With the blood of the People, Torrentus became more ravenous and set the full harshness of the ocean upon the land, basking in the power that He possessed.

All hope seemed to be lost. The People pleaded to the Gods for help, but their cries of help went unheard, for the Gods were far too deep in their sleep. As Torrentus prepared all His power for a final attack, the People held on to one another. Their spirits began to glow and resonate, calling upon their original savior.

With a great light, Pyros spiraled from His hiding place, golden eyes shimmering with passion, and spoke to the Bird of Water.

"Brother, have you not seen the crimes you have committed? The People bear the life force of our Creators, and yet you slaughter them."

But Torrentus howled and screeched, "They are nothing to us, Pyros! Their power is nothing compared to ours. We can change this world! We can control it, manipulate it to our advantage. There is nothing we cannot do!"

Pyros's eyes became clouded with sadness. "Brother… the People create life. And both you and I only destroy it. How can we be more than them if we cannot help them? They respect us, they worship us, and we only repay it with hatred."

Torrentus's steely gaze was unmoved, but the People's eyes widened with the realization of Pyros's guilty burden of their pain.

"And I know now, brother," said Pyros, shifting his wings, "That I can help you no further. If we cannot be of use to this world, it is better that we do not exist at all."

Torrentus's eyes narrowed. "Are you perhaps suggesting…?"

"Yes." Fire began to gather around Pyros's form. "A duel to the death, brother! I will end this, once and for all!"

The battle that followed was terrifying. Fire against Water. Brother against brother. Floods and wildfires, heat lightning and tidal waves, neither God seeming to back down. The People hid, staying out of the way, wanting to help but not knowing what to do.

Finally, one small red-haired girl stood and spoke. "This is wrong. Brothers aren't meant to fight like this."

A blue-haired boy stood up next to her and grabbed her hand. "The world is meant to be peaceful. Brothers or not, we all share this world. To share this world, we must work together!"

"Please stop, Pyros, Torrentus!" The girl cried. "Please!"

And somehow, miraculously, their voices reached the battling Gods. Torrentus slumped to the ground, madness cleared, energy spent. He hung His head low to the ground, shaking as He saw the wreckage. What have I done? He thought in anguish, and lapsed into darkness.

"It is done," Pyros said quietly. The last of His energy sapped away, He plummeted to the ground and lay still.

The People slowly edged out of their hiding places, the boy and girl who ceased the Brothers' fight the first to reach their unmoving bodies. The flames of Pyros's body sputtered and died into pieces of charcoal, and the silver-blue foam of Torrentus's form became calm and still, almost like a statue.

At this point, the Gods had woken and fully regained their powers. Witnessing the final stand of their creations and the brave acts of the two children, they had all come to a silent agreement.

The forms of Pyros and Torrentus rose slowly into the air, regaining life, Fire and Water flowing through their bodies. Pyros became a ball of Fire, high in the sky, low enough to shed light and give heat, high enough so as not to blind or harm the People. This was the birth of the Sun. Torrentus's form became spread throughout the earth. Occasionally He would fall from the sky, soaring joyfully and freefully upon the People and giving life. Eventually, He would be called back to the sky so the People would be safe from His fierce nature. This was the birth of Weather.

As for the two children, they became Latias and Latios, brother and sister, given powerful and useful abilities to help the People. They were each entrusted a Red and Blue Orb, which could call upon Pyros and Torrentus respectively when needed.

Pyros and Torrentus would live in peace and harmony in the sky for many millennia to come, but Torrentus would always feel the guilt, shame, and thirst for revenge on His brother.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:24 pm

*eee*
:>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Story   The Story Empty

Back to top Go down