PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+3
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Dragonclaw's and Rayquaza's turn!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:09 pm

They had gone up to visit Rayquaza, waking up much earlier than everyone else in Pokemon Square. Team Dragonclaw now stood in the legend's wake, still feeling it's great power.
"So, you three have decided to join up again?" Rayquaza said, "Well, do not worry, you have no need to come out to the middle of nowhere and visit me once a week, Fang. Nor you two, Meander and Voxaco. I shall still be watching you...with the Seer Stone, of course. I once went out, and recieved them as a gift ages ago. Don't ask what for." The whole of Team Dragonclaw nodded, then Fang said, "We have also decided to join Team Cresent, you know, one of those big teams based somewhere to the west. Should we leave now?" Rayquaza nodded, and handed them an Escape Orb to take them back.

Back at base...ahh. It always takes so long for Fang and co. to get to Sky Tower, they're actually quite relieved when they return to base. They all flopped down on their beds, exausted from the journey as always. The other two got comfortable, but something started happening to Fang.

'The room's moving...I suddenly feel quite sick...all spinning...' That was what was rushing through Fang's head. Then, suddenly...Fang hung there, limp, but still conscious. Or was he? He saw a flash, then a scene. There was a black shape, curled around a rock. It appeared to be...sleeping. Another figure appeared. It still appeared all black. It then said something.
"It's just another oppertunity!"
Then something consumed the sleeping figure, and the vision ended.
ooc: ALL LONG POSTS ROOL!
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:32 pm

ooc: OHEMGEE you guys hath started???
bic:
"Come in" A silken voice called through the stuffy room, beckoning the trembling azumarill through. Light was scarce, and hung like a low canopy over a small patch of the room, the rest being coated with darkness. Shroom glanced at the end of the desk shown in the light, a folder lay hidden half in the darkness, half in the light. The bubble patches on the water pokemon's body turned a cold blue, fear.
Shroom cleared her throat to a mocking, derisive laugh.
"So, what have you come to tell me?" The hidden voice asked, pressure clamping on the azumarill as her half-eaten ear heard this.
"M-master, i have news for you-of a human!" Shroom added hastily, folding her arms proudly.
"Ah, yes, the human..." The silky voice answered. The presumed owner of the voice pushed out a white-gloved hand and slid the folder towards the frightened creature. "This should be of some importance to you, i'd expect..." It said as Shroom picked up and examined the folder in interest and anticipation. A file containing a picture of a munchlax with a star-shaped 'birth-mark' attached was concealed behind the brown cover.
"Fucking munchlaxes...." Shroom growled bitterly under her breath, bubbled turning a frightful blood-red colour.
"Yes, well, you see, that's the human, you know, and i feel that, well, there are too many of them..." Shroom's master explained, returning the hand to the darkness. "...and that vermin are better...exterminated"
With a knowing nod and evil cackle, the water pokemon rushed out of the mafia headquaters, mumbling something about deep, dark revenge.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Darkness fell over the area, drenching the world in inky black. Along the streets walked Kenny the kecklon. His past life as a human had been boring, but now he was a member of a rescue team- and a pokemon. Sweet. Now he walked in the cover of the night, relaxing and taking in the true beauty of the world. Humming a bubbly tune, the colour-changing pokemon waltzed his way home to his team base, until....
"Stop, human"
A harsh bark erupted from a figure infront of him...with a half eaten ear. Kenny began to hyperventilate from fear, more figures were drawing in on him, he soon remembered that he could camoflague.
A kick knocked the wind out of him as the child attempted it.
"Well, Kecklon, this time, your skin wont save you..."
The stars hid beneath the clouds as Kenny's last horrified scream echoed throughout the land.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:51 pm

"Doe, a deer, a female deer, Ray, a drop of golden SUUUUUNNNN!!!"
A vivid green chatot glided, singing in circles around her friend Almon, a golduck with a green beak, webs and crystal.
"Shut the hell up" He growled, staring threateningly at Do-re-mi, his partner in crime.
"Aw, don't be such a moron!" 'Do' said, fluttering delicately by his side.
Many years ago, Do-re-mi and Almon were famous, renowned thieves, like the bonnie and clyde of the pokemon world. They had always been successful, gathering tons of tresure until their little double act became the talk of legends. Whenever something went missing, they were the first to be blamed, and usually were the cause of it. Now, after being caught and released, they walked peacefully, still biding their time until the next big stunt.
"Whats that?" Almon asked suddenly, his gaze fixated on something lying a couple of yards away. The duo rushed towards it, and froze at the sight. A kecklon lay, curled up like an unborn child, dead. But that wasnt the worst of it, for the pokemon had been left, skinned.
"MURDER!MURDER!" Do-re-mi screeched, tumbling into the air, weighed down by fright and Almon's grip on her tail.
"Don't" He told her, "You'll attract attention and people will blame us...wait for others to arrive..."
Do tried to think of a way to combat her friends logic, but as she always lacked Almon's brains, she sank back to the ground.
"Good, now, we wait..."
~Done (for now)~
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 am

sored lie on his bed, bored, like he used to be back in the human world, no computers = bored for him, he heard yells outside, it sounded like 'murder!murder!' he ran out, "whats the problem?" sored asked, but at that moment, two other pokemon also heard the calls, a flygon, and a scarred gyrados, they went as fast as they could to the calls, on different paths, all three were once freinds, gyro, the gyrados emerged first, "i heard calls... whos dead?" he said, then fear the flygon broke out, "so it seems the infamous almon and do-re-mi strike again, and caught red handed by my old freinds" he said
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:37 am

Seren's ears pricked up. "Murder?!" she mumbled, dashing out of the base, "What the crap?!"

"You hear that boss?" a female Sableye asked the midnight blue Haunter that floated above her, "Someones been murdered!"
"Yeah, I heard plainly enough," the Haunter muttered, pushing his brown leather goggles over his bright green eyes.
"Well, aren't we Team Spooks?" a female Mismagius asked, shrugging. "Well, sheah, but still!" the Haunter snapped, "We don't want to go around murders!"
"Aled...what's the matter?" the Sableye - Esme - asked, tilting her head, "You're real jumpy today."
"Nothings wrong Esme," the Haunter - Aled - sighed, "Just...can't stand the sight of blood, that's all. Come on Esme. Ruby."
The two females nodded and followed their leader.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 am

Do-re-mi let out a piecing shriek and fainted on the ground next to Almon.
"Drama queen..." He muttered, eyeing an Ivysaur coming his way.
The Ivysaur, Ivy, had a purple bulb on her back and straight leaves instead of Jagged ones.
"-The hell?" She said, staring at the dead, skinned body, then at Almon and Do-re-mi.
"Look, just to clear things up, we didn't do this, we are BANK ROBBERS not MURDERERS..." The golduck explained, folding his blue arms and staring straight back at the Ivysaur.
"Fine, but people will think you did it, and you'll never be able to do an Italian Job again..." Ivy took in a deep breath and swayed on the spot, ignoring the confused look given off by Almon.
The two concious pokemon looked around them at the coming pokemon.
"We didn't do it!" They both said quickly, shaking with fear, Do-re-mi letting out an obvious snore from her now sleeping body.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:09 am

(( Me: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?
WHO THE HELL IS DAMIAN, AND HOW DO SEREN AND RYO KNOW EACH OTHER?! ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Sailor...   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:11 am

(Damion is Blizzard's GOOD alter-ego and he, Ryo and Seren know eachother because they were old time friends....)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:14 am

Sailor wrote:
(( Me: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?
WHO THE HELL IS DAMIAN, AND HOW DO SEREN AND RYO KNOW EACH OTHER?! ))
ooc: Uh, read my first couple of posts, it lays the main basis.
in short though, a kecklon has been skinned alive and killed, the body is left in the square, Almon, Do-re-mi and Ivy are found at the crime scene....
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:19 am

(( Me: Thank you.
Sorry for shouting, but I didcask before but I was ignored. -_-
I'll start my intro when I get a new keyboard. ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 am

Sailor wrote:
(( Me: Thank you.
Sorry for shouting, but I didcask before but I was ignored. -_-
I'll start my intro when I get a new keyboard. ))
Dx
Sorry...
I'm going to PC world today!! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:28 am

(( Me: I liked there old adverts when it said:
WHERE IN THE WORLD, PC WORLD!!
Please exuse my typos, by the way, this drawing tablet is usless at typing. ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 2:31 am

ooc: I have a tablet, but its kinda dodgy....Damn argos...
It is contantly shaking!!! I always draw semi-decent on paper, but never ever on my tablet!! *cries*
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Murder?   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:00 am

bic: Team Dragonclaw, after having a short rest, heard the cries of 'MURDER! MURDER!' and shot to their feet.
"I hope it's actually a real murder this time..." said Fang, leading his team out.
"Michael...I mean, Meander...hurry up." Voxaco urged Meander, but he was looking at outlaws.
The outlaw board always seemed to be crowded. It was probably the same for Eclipse, Meander thought, before tearing himself away from the pictures.
"Yes?" he said, before noticing that Fang and Voxaco had already gone outside. "Hey, wait up! I said, WAIT UP!" Meander screamed as he bolted out.

Outside, Meander joined Fang and Voxaco at the scene.
"It's true!" Fang exclaimed. "Who would do such a thing to...someone so innocent?" Fang noticed it was a Kecleon, it was hard to tell, because it had been skinned. Then, something bugged him.

That vision he had seen on Sky Tower. It...was somehow different. He wasn't touching anything...was he?
Or maybe he did. He had picked up a rock with strange inscriptions on it. He didn't have a clue what it was, then he had the vision. Was the rock somehow connected to one of the figures he had seen?
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 am

bic:
Almon turned to the newly arrived people. Ivy was trembling beneath her skin, feeling increasing urges to wake up the sleeping chatot beside her.
"As I have said, and will say again..." Almon began exasperatedly, "None of us here did this crime, there is no blood on our hands and this body is too cold to have been extinguished of it's life recently...". Ivy looked up at the golduck, he seemed to be used to this sort of treatment, or else he would be like his partner.
"And to answer your question, it could've been only someone with a heart as black as the night..." Ivy added, eyeing Fang.
"Master! Master!" Shroom screeched, meandering through the winding passages towards her boss' office. The building was like a labirynth, without knowing your way pokemon could easily get lost. "BOSS!" She yelled, thrusting open the door and collapsing at the foot of the desk.
"What?" The same cold voice barked from the day before, shadowed in darkness.
"We-we've killed the kecklon, master" Shroom panted, getting to her feet, "Who shall we take care of ne-". The pokemon stopped there. Even in the stuffy veil produced by her master, she could feel the anger floating around.
"You disturbed me to tell me this?" The voice growled, "I told you, only come back when you have killed ALL of them!" A white-gloved hand seeped into the light and hurled a folder at the Azumarill. "I thought you'd tackle the munchlax first you know...now SHOO!"
The water pokemon scurried out of sight, slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Mmm...   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:18 am

"What?" Fang watched the Golduck, and was extremely suspicious Suspect . Voxaco looked down at the skinned Kecleon, and shivered. Meander said to Fang, "I'm sure they couldn't have...they don't seem that bad, after all. It'd be difficult for anyone to be that bad..." Hearing that, Fang relaxed, but still kept an eye on the Golduck.
"Well, whoever did do this, they could always strike again..." Voxaco seemed worried.
"You're not an easy target, OK?" Meander reassured Voxaco, who always thought that he was an easy target because he was quite old. "I know you're a lot older than us, but...that doesn't mean they'd want to murder you. You know, the murderers might only have one kind of Pokemon on their minds..." That made Meander shiver, remembering he used to be a human Trainer named Michael, and mixed his own name up with his Feraligatr's when he came into this world. He still liked the name Meander, and thought it suited a Totodile really well. Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: ...   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:27 am

(Did anyone see my post?)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:03 am

"We're going to the shop~! To buy some rare candy~!" a high pitched voie merrily sang as a small grass Pokémon skipped gleefully down the street, closely followed by a obviouly worried fire chick. "Rare caaaaaaaaandyyyyyy~!" the grass Pokémon, a Chikorita with bright hazel eyes and a small, faint, scar on her right shoulder, sang. "RARE CAAAAAAAAANDY~!!" The orange eyed Torchic, who wore a cirular, pale grey necklace with a jewel, an Oynix, in the center, finally overtook the Chikorita, and so stood infrount of the singing Pokémon, forcing her to stop.
"Cissy, you've got to be more causous!" The Torchic panted, trying to catch her breath after sprinting after the hyperactive Chikorair, Cissy. "Do you remember what haperned with Articuno?" She then pointed at Cissy shoulder, where the scar was. The chikorita frowned.
"So what? I thought the sticky-tape was a good idea!" she said. (( Me: *brick'd for comic refrence* )) "Anyway, that doesn't matter, because we're all friends now~!" Lily, hat was the Torchics name, sighed. Cissy may be her best friend, but she could be such an idiot sometimes. She didn't point this out though, unlike a certain Piplup, named Pippy.
"Cissy, I hate to say it, but we're not his friends, we're banned from the frosty forest..." She mumbled, so quitetly that issy did not hear.
"Now let's go and buy raaaaaaaaare aaaaandyyyyyy~!" Cissy started to skip around Lily, but the Torchic stopped her.
"We should wait for Pippy..." she said, pointing to a figure walking slowly towards them, refusing to run. It was a silver Piplup, who wore a red shoulder bag, and had eyes the same colour's as Husky from +Anima. (( Me: I just had to put that X3 )) After about a minute, the Piplup finally arrived.
"Now that Pippy's here we can buy rare candy~!" the joyful Chikorita sang, and she skipped away, leaving Lily, who was too tierd to run after her, and Pippy, who couldn't be bother to run. Much like James May. (( Me: I had to put that too. X3 ))
"Lily," Pippy asked as they were walking in the direction Cissy had disapeared. "Why do you still wear that necklace? Kalro's dead. Wearing that's not gonnabring him back to life." Lily scowled.
"You don't have to be so blunt!" she growled. "Anyway, it's just a reminder of him, I mean, he died saving me and Cissy!" And with that, Lily ran off, catching up with Cissy very fast. Pippy just stood there. He hadn't meant to be blunt. With a sigh, he headed towards the reast of Reasue Team RandomTeam. RTRT was a small team that resues Pokémon in need, with Cissy it's leader, Lily second in comand and Pippy being the newbie, replacing Kalro.

"MURDER!!! MURDER!!!"

They froze.
"Crap, a murder?!!" Pippy exslaimed, but Cissy just looked confused.
"What does murder mean?" the chikorita asked, but Lily and Pippy had already sped off, and so Cissy followed them.
"W-wwhat haperned...?" Lily mumbled when they reached the scene of the crime.

(( Me: Now for Ilkar's intro.
I won't be very good, as I dunno what's going on in the mafia, KITTEH, YOU MUST TELL ME. =3 ))
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:09 am

"suuure ya didnt... but still... why would you be at the crime scene saying you didnt do it? people always suspect those who say that" fear said, "anyway... imma go back to half moon base, its boring here with you losers" and with that, fear left, "i had to avenge my entire family, i was a murderer once, and a tracker,ill search for footprints, sored, will you help?" gyro said,"sure buddy, even though we are on different teams it dont mean we cant be detectives together" sored said, as soon as he touched the skinned body, he saw a vision, the keckleon was running from a group of pokemon, near the end of the vision, he heard the leader, an azzurril, say something, like 'your skin wont save you this time human' sored shuddered, they targeted a human turned pokemon, he might be next, so he flew off towards eclipse base, and saw seren heading in the direction he just came from, "seren! wait up! i have something to tell you!" sored said as he flew down
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:56 am

"Man, what happened here?" Seren asked herself, seeing the huge crowd of Pokémon.

"Who would think of doing something like this?!" Ruby gasped. Esme gagged and turned away, her purple face turning a slight shade of green. Aled rolled his eyes, though he could feel the small urge to puke just then.

"You sure we can do this?"
"Course we can AJ! What do you take me for? An idiot?"
The green Piplup slanted his eyes at the female Munchlax that stood beside him.
"Ye', I do," he growled in a heavy Northern Irish accent, "Anyway', wha' 'dis 'bout a new job?"
The Munchlax rolled her dark gray eyes at her partner. "I told yer AJ," she growled, her voice harsh, "If Fightstar wanna be the best team o' bandits 'round these parts, we gotta find someone to mentor us, kapeish?"
"Well, ye', I got ya there Ally," the Piplup - AJ - replied, "Bu', why come here?"
The Munchlax - Ally - slanted her eyes and sighed, fiddling with the dark purple bow that was tied around her plump neck. "Becoz', my dear Water type friend, we need the cash. Times are tough, and such, yer' know? We gotta keep food on our table."
"I kno', I kno'," AJ sighed, "Suppose we'd better go in'."
With that, he knocked on the door of the office.

(Du-du-du XD Fightstar = Team Rocket on a good day)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:00 am

(( Me: Is it me or are there basically no charries on the Moon phases eam, and loads in there own litte groups? ))
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:03 am

"seren! can we go somewhere secret" sored said, landing next to seren, "what i have to tell you must be done in secret!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:07 am

ooc- I don't quite get what you mean Sailor

BIC-
"S'matter Sored?" Seren asked, walking towards the Salamence. Her head tilted to the side slightly, a curious look in her hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:13 am

(( Me: Look at the charries page, and it has hardly any charries on Team Half Moon, Team Eclipse and Team Cresant, but loads of charries outside of the main teams in there own little groups. o.O ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next