PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+3
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:00 pm

Fang looked down over the Team Cresent base.
"Ahh...It's good to be back..." he sighed as he landed, not knowing about what was happening in there. He made for the base, and when he opened the door...
He saw the Pokemon with guns, and roared.
"YOU'RE NOT LAYING A FINGER ON RYO!" Fang roared again. "OR ANY TEAM CRESENT MEMBERS!"

"We should be going now, Vinetail...Escape Orb?"
"Plenty." Vinetail had almost gotten over Inferno's death, and brought out an Escape Orb for himself and Bolt.

Back at the Eclipse base...Bolt didn't know what to do. He hadn't been accepted into Team Eclipse yet. He should see Seren when he could, and get himself in the team.
"I'll let you stay with me. Don't worry about it, Bolt. We could be a team of our own, like Team Dragonclaw were!"
Bolt didn't know this 'team Dragonclaw' that Vinetail was talking about, but he didn't have time to say so as Vinetail led him inside.
"We should rest up. It's been a while since we last slept a good night's sleep." Vinetail suggested, as he walked into his room and flopped down on the bed. "Gurrgh..."

Quake had lost Titanium for good now...he hoped. Maybe Titanium wouldn't be able to find him if he flew to the Mainland...he knew of a very safe place there. Pokemon Square. He'd actually get a decent home there, not just a pile of leaves for a bed and the whole world for a room.
He started in the other direction, nearly bumping into Leaftor as he went back. Leaftor didn't say anything, just continued in the direction that Titanium had disappeared into.
"Cedar Beach isn't that far..." Quake kept saying, even though Cedar Woods was big.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:13 pm

"THEN HAND OVER THE BANK NUMBERS OR THE SKITTY GETS IT!!" Kitty yelled, firing her gun again. Sparks flew from her cheeks, rebounding off the walls and floor.

Last edited by Witchy on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:16 pm

"Mm, Perfect Apple," Seren said with a yawn, munching into a large apple, as she plodded back to her room.
But, in the back of her mind, a small voice kept poking at her brain.
One o'clock...one o'clock...one o'clock...
Why'd Ryo want to meet her then?
And did he meant tonight or tomorrow afternoon?
"It better not be the tonight," she muttered, "I haven't been able to stay up that late since..."
She swallowed and shook her head sadly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm

"I would use AncientPower now but...the rocks might maul the base...
AND I DON'T KNOW OF ANY BANK NUMBERS!" Fang really didn't know of any bank numbers, he thought the money was kept elsewhere.
On the other hand...he did have Team Dragonclaw's old money on him, and the villains might know that...
"You heard of the Mafia? Yeah - they killed Pokemon. And did you know what happened to them?" Fang said.

Bolt didn't rest for long, and left Vinetail to rest. He had to apply to the team. Just...all these doors...which one was Seren's room?
He decided to wait, see if Seren came out of any of the rooms, or went in.
If he strained his ears, he thought he could hear roaring. But...there was nothing that could roar around...was there?
Unless it was in another of the bases and very loud...
Bolt decided that he was hearing things, and curled up on the floor there to rest.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:33 pm

"Mafias sound cool, but fail really. And we won't kill anyone unless you force us to..." Kitty snapped, twirling her gun. "Now someone tell us some bank numbers. Now"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:40 pm

"330898897889828185929875!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tilly cried, covering her head with her paws.

Seren paused, mouth opened as she sniffed the air.
"Hm?" she said, "That's a new one on me."
She waddled along the corridors until she came into a room where the scent was the strongest.
"Um, excuse me," she coughed, knocking a paw against the door.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:54 pm

The Voltiger jumped as he heard the knock, and got to his feet.
"Wha?" was all he managed to say as Vinetail got up and said, "Right, what to do...?"
He too froze and listened to the roaring.
"Stupid racket..."

"I can't believe...you did that! I wouldn't believe that that...scoundrel would remember the number either...hehe..." Fang growled. "Now leave, or you get AncientPower'd!" Fang hadn't had a good fight in ages. Not since fighting Cromera on Trial Island.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

"Sorrysorrysorry!" Tilly cried.

"Vinetail, it's me!" Seren growled, "If you've got some girlfriend of yours in there, why the hell didn't you tell me that you were bringing her home?!?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

"Did you get that, G?" Kitty asked Gex, who replied with a nod. "Okay, thanks fo your time!" The ringleader smiled, turning away.
However, before she left, she lit a match and held it to a can of Hairspray spike was holding.
"Sweet dreams!" She lit the match, and sprayed the hairspray, making a makeshift flamethrower. After setting the nearest wall on fire, she sped off, along with her counterparts.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 pm

"F-fire," Tilly whispered, "Fire..."
She winced, remembering that night when she was barely a few months old...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:06 pm

"GIRLFRIEND?!?!" Vinetail shouted. "NO! I was only resting..."
Bolt took his chance, and said, "I've been considering joining Eclipse...and decided that I will. So..." Bolt then waited for the answer.

"YOU!" Fang dashed after them, wishing that they still had Meander. After a while, though, he decided he was too tired to even get close to them, so he returned to base.
"If this was the Eclipse base...Vinetail would've been raving mad." he panted to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID NO FIRE!!" Spike growled, outraged.
"Well, hy did you give me the hairspray?" Kitty shot back.
"Uhm...good question..." The totodile mumbled.
"G'night..." Gex sighed, flopping down onto a bed in the base.
"Night..." Kitty and Spike called, falling asleeep.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Ryo lay in his bed. How long until one o'clock? He hoped Seren knew he meant AM instead of PM...
"She'll probably assume PM," He said with a chuckle.
He was just about to close his eyes when he smelled a disturbing scent. Smoke.
There was a fire in his own base!

Springing out of bed, he ran to the scene, coughing in the smoke. The fire was spreading fast.

"Wh-what happened?" He said between coughs, squinting his eyes to look around. "What caused this?"

He caught the last bit of a tail swishing out of the doorway. Thieves!

He was just about to yell to get some water, when he noticed a beam just about to crack above Tilly.
"Look out!" He yelled, leaping in to push her out of the way.

ooc// Ryo seems to be jumping in a lot lately. o-o
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:14 am

"W-e-l-l," Seren said, shrugging her shoulders, "Sure you can! I'm always happy for new team members! So, what's ya'r name? I'm Seren!"

"Nyaaaa~!" Tilly screeched, as Ryo pushed her out of the way, as a beam smashed to the ground where she'd been just seconds before. She blinked at her leader, eyes wide.
"You saved me," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:52 am

"You know, I'm starting to think that people are hinking less of us and our reputation..." Almon told the chatot beside him, do-re-mi, as the two walked down the lamp-lit pokmon square. A sort of angered squwak was emitted from the chatot, who seemed to lose height in the air ad come down to her partner's level.
"You're joking, right? RIGHT?" She asked, choking on her own feathers.
"No, i'm not. I believe that people don't see us as the notorious theives that we once were..." Almon replied, which caused both of them to go into stunned silence.
"We have to sort that out..." Do-re-mi gasped.
"Indeed...but where do we start?" Almon asked. He was the thinkr of the two. And the do-er. Actually, he had no idea as to why he even had Do-re-mi, but, two's worked better than just a single person.
"How about...small henthe biggest bank heist EVER?" Do-re-mi suggested, beaming.
"You know, that's probably the first time you've said somthing helpful...I say we start with a rescue team, then the bank...and all undr their noses..."
"Or beaks!"
"Or beaks..." Almon sighed. There was just one thing. Who to target first?
"How about them?" Do-re-mi suggested, reading Almon's face like a book. She pointed a talon to what seemed to be a very gothic building. Very...Dark...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:46 pm

"Bolt. From Trial Island. Saw every bit of the action. I might actually team up with Vinetail some time..." The last sentence was whispered. Bolt felt more secure now that he had been accepted in. "So, I should probably rest now, seeing as it's gone past midnight, nearing one o'clock...Do I get my own room?" Bolt checked his anythingproof superwatch (YAY FOR DA SUPERWATCH! Well...all it does is tell the time, but it never gets broken, lol!) as he mentioned the time, and knew that if he didn't get his own room, he could share with Vinetail. There was definately room for another bed in there...

"The base...!" Fang couldn't do anything but try and use Zen Headbutt (one of my fav psychic moves, lol) to repair stuff. He hoped that Team Dragonclaw's funds were large enough to cover this...as for all he knew, the thieves might've already robbed Cresent's money...
He had about half of Dragonclaw's money on him, the rest was kept up on Sky Tower, where no-one would dare to go. (Yup, Rayquaza's floor, in a hole in the clouds...that the orb is covering...)
"How in the world are we going to repair this?" Fang murmured to himself. (IS HE GOING MAD? lol)

Finally, Cedar Beach. Quake would take a good run-up to the shore before he took off, he'd need it. He was a bit on the heavy side for flying, and wasn't that good at it either.
I only need to fly in a straight line from here and I should be on the Mainland in no time... he kept thinking.
The air over the Trial Sea seemed to push him upwards as he flew. The wind was also strong, so he hoped he wasn't getting buffetted sideways.
"I should do this more often! Weee!" Quake did a barrel roll in the air, then sped forward.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 1:51 pm

"This feels so damn good..." Do (re-mi) whispered, flying low over the sleeping team dark.
"Shut up or you'll wake them!" Almon hissed, going through the drawers. "What do we have here?" He came across a small notebook, bearing what seemed to be a bank number.
"Hey...I found some money!" Do cheered, waving a jar in her talons like a trophy.
"Great, I have a bank number! Now lets get outta here!" Almon nodded, as the wo lept out of the window and dissapeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:31 pm

"Fang! Leave the fire to me!" Gyro said to the Salamance, He started Hydro Pumping the fire, Hoping to stop it, But it got stronger, "HYDRO CANNON!" Gyro yelled using the only water type move that was stronger than Hydro Pump, The water almost stopped the fire, But he needed more water types, At that moment, Fear bust through the door, "Tilly! Do you know any ice type moves?" Fear asked, "And you can trust me, I have quit Half-Moon" He added.
(WOOOOT! I tink its time to add a new team in.... TEAM ELEMENTALS! A team of a Sceptile, A Typhlosion and an Empoleon)

"GUYS! WAKE UP! TEAM CRESENT'S BASE IS ON FIRE!" Yelled an Empoleon to a Sceptile and a Typhlosion, The two woke with a start, "Okay Emily! We're up!" Yelled the Typhlosion, "I cant handle fire, Go on without me, I'll be over to help with the rebuilding" The Sceptile said, "MOVE IT LAZY! WE GOT A FIRE AND YOU CAN CARRY A WATER PISTOL!" Yelled Emily, "Come on Jase" The Typlosion said, "Fine, Im coming" Said Jase, Which was short for Jason, Who then grabbed a water pistol by his bedside, "Team Elementals are on their way, Right Tony?" Jase said, "Yeah, I just hope that we can help" Tony said, Who was the Typhlosion, The trio set out to Team Cresent's base.

"I will stay" Sneak said to Rayquaza, He then floated down to the bottom.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: LONG POST.   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 7:28 pm

Ryo nodded, smiling at Tilly. "I'm glad you're okay. Now, work with Fang on repairing the wall. In the meantime... I have to find those scoundrels. They better not have taken anything valuable..."

---------

"The base should be around here, right?" Shu Ming asked, pausing to catch her breath.
"It's supposed to be," Shen Xi gasped. "Arceus's tush, we shouldn't have run all that way..."
"Watch your language," Shu Ming said. "I think it's u-...... Oh my...."
"What?" Shen Xi asked. "What is it?"

Shu Ming merely pointed and said, "Smoke."
Indeed there was smoke, and it seemed to be coming from...

"Team Crescent's base!" Shen Xi growled. "C'mon, Shu Ming, we have to hurry!"

When the pair arrived on the scene, there were still a few flames licking hungrily at the walls of Crescent's base.

"Put them out, Shu!" Shen Xi yelled.
"Right!"

Shu Ming inhaled deeply, then whirled around and thrust both her arms towards the base, blowing out the flames like they were candles.

------------

A sudden gust of wind blew through Crescent's base.

"What the-?" Ryo said, getting up quickly. When he ran outside, he saw a Flickeri and a Breezis, the Breezis putting out the flames while the Flickeri yelled at her.

Wait... the Flickeri had a flaming tail. The Breezis had a tail not unlike the one he saw before the thieves got out of sight. And the thieves lit the fire, putting Tilly in danger.

Unbelievable rage flared up inside Ryo. How dare these two put his teammate in danger?! Especially Tilly, who'd never done anything to anyone, as far as he could tell. He let the rage overflow, and before he knew it, it was taking over him.

His eyes and spikes glowed purple, and snarling emitted from his lips. He took a step forward, then stomped, hard, on the ground, sending powerful shockwaves and cracks towards the Flickeri and Breezis.

-------------

"All right," Shu Ming said with a sigh of relief. "That should do it."
Shen Xi said nothing, her ears pricked towards a strange snarling sound. The next thing she knew, an Earthquake attack was coming straight towards them!
"Shu Ming! Get in the air!" She yelled.
"Wh-why?!"
"JUST DO IT!!"

Shu Ming levitated herself in the nick of time - the shockwaves blasted Shen Xi backward, cutting her on the ground as she stood up shakily to see Ryo, Team Crescent's leader growling at her.

"H-hey! Ryo! What the heck are you doing?!" Shen Xi snapped. "What's with your eyes?"

But Ryo couldn't understand her. He stomped into the ground, sending up a large chunk of rock, then spun and kicked it into several pointed shards that shot at Shen Xi.

"AAAAAAAH!" Shen Xi screamed as the stones pierced her fur like missiles. She coughed up some blood, and tried to move again. She couldn't. The Stone Edge was pinning her to the ground! She looked up at Ryo, who was now looming over her, her eyes shining with fear. What had gotten into him? She heard everywhere that the Crescent leader was kind to almost everyone, and would never attack so viciously as this.

Ryo lifted up his paw, the spike glowing around it with dark purple energy. Shen Xi squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for her death to come.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Ryo whipped his head around, only to see Shu Ming clinging to his tail, tears streaming down her cheeks. His purple eyes flickered for a moment.

"Leave her alone!" Shu Ming sobbed. "PLEASE!!"

The purple flickered again, showing his normal red eye color. After a few moments, it disappeared, the glowing, ominous purple fading from his body completely.

-------------

Ryo slumped to the ground, panting heavily, his eyes widened in shock. He was shaking from head to foot at the sight of the Flickeri, who was out cold now. Had... had he done this? He could not remember a thing, apart from seeing a Breezis and a Flickeri before he blacked out...

"What did you do?!" The Breezis screamed at him. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"

What did he do?! Whatever he had done... he knew how he could make it right. He could use his Aura.
He breathed deeply, and let his power flow into the Flickeri. It was fine for a few moments, but then...

He gasped. Unbelievable pain struck his body, throbbing like no pain had ever done before. It was even worse than his dying moment. He quickly withdrew his power from the Flickeri, and looked at his paw in horror. The spike was glowing purple. After a few seconds, the purple and the pain faded.

He couldn't use Aura.

He turned towards the Breezis, who was still crying. "Erm... what's your name?" He asked shakily.
"Shu Ming Xia," She sniffed, glaring at him with puffy red eyes. "Why would you care?"
"Listen, Shu Ming, I don't know what happened... I think I was possessed," Ryo said, feeling a stab of pity and guilt at the Breezis. "If you will let me redeem myself, I can heal your friend."
Shu Ming hesitated, but then nodded.

Ryo picked up the limp body of the Flickeri, and walked back inside his base, Shu Ming following him.
"We need medical care immediately. Someone get some Oran Berries, and someone else has to get the First Aid Emergency Kit. We might need to call the hospital."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:01 am

Tilly stopped patching up the wall and ran to get the items Ryo had asked for.
She skipped towards him, paused, and placed the items on the floor.
"I never properly thanked you," she said quietly, leaping up and giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:32 am

ARTICUNO’S INTRO

A storm was brewing in the Pokémon world. Thick, dark grey clouds started to form in the previously clear night sky/bright blue sky (( Me: *unsure of time* )). They completely covered the sky, making the world seem grey and dull. After the clouds appeared, it started to rain. It started very lightly, but, very quickly it started to slam down. Hard. Lightning and Thunder followed the rain, striking the ground with immense force and roaring with eardrum-drum splitting volume. This awoke a large bird Pokémon.
“Urgh...” Articuno, the Legendary Bird of Ice, mumbled, lifting his head from the cold ground. “What happened...?” he asked himself, while slowly looking at his surroundings. He carefully picked himself from the wet ground and closed his eyes, trying to recall why he was there. But he was unsuccessful; no matter how hard he tried to remember, he could not. Then he realised he was holding something in his talon. He quickly glanced down. A look of shock and fear appeared upon his face. There was the bloody corpse of a Rattata in his claws. Had he killed it?! What happened?! He forced himself to stop fearing the worst for a few seconds.
“Rosa,” he finally said. He could remember now. There was the Rattata in his claws falling... and then everything went black. Had Pyros attacked him, causing him to faint? Or maybe his fail RPer didn’t find a part in the plot for her charries earlier so he had to be dragged out of the RP due to lack of point of him being there. Articuno shook his head. He must be delirious. That last thought made no sense. He looked around once more and spotted a bright yellow bird I the distance. Zapdos. Maybe he would know what was going on! He soared into the sky, ignoring the heavy rain and still holding the Rat Pokémon. Soon, he reached his brother and hovered in the air next to him.
“Z-Zapdos...” he said. “Uh, what happened...?” The Ice Bird of Legend paused after asking this, annoyed by the storm. “And what’s with this storm? Can you get rid of it?” he asked, not knowing it was not Zapdos who made this storm.

MESPRIT

A small, pink and blue creature was hiding from the storm in a forest; the same forest that Ilkar, Cissy and Lily were in. It looked around nervously, paranoid. If something were to hurt it now something terrible would happen...
You see, Mesprit was weak at the time; there had been a massive spike in the amount of emotions recently, due to the events concerning Cromera and the Mafia. Very suddenly, with a bright yellow flash of light, Lightning crashed down, hitting Mesprit. It screamed. A terrible, piercing scream. The creature was gone in a few seconds. In its place there were several strange, unknown Pokémon...

THE MYSTERIOUS CHARECTORS

“OHCRAP I MIIIIISSED” was the angry shout from a figure deep in an undiscovered forest. It stood on a lightning yellow pillar. “I’ll kill that arsehole if it’s the last thing I do...” it hissed under its breath. This was followed by a slightly insane giggle. It quickly turned around. “W-w-who’s t-there?” it stammered, scared. The muddy ground of the forest started to dry up, until it was almost sand. Sand also filled the wind, stinging its eyes. “WHO’S THERE.” It repeated, annoyed. The sand in the wind started to form into a shape. “S-stay back!” it shouted, scared. It jumped off the relic and hid behind it. The sand soon formed a creature...
The first figure pulled a gun out and pointed at the creature. “I-I’m warning you... stay back!” It fired bullets at the creature until it had one bullet left. The bullets went past the creature, as it was made of sand. The first figure quickly fled, and the creature turned to sand again.
The same sand started to form around a pink and blue pillar, similar to the yellow one. Well, where a pink and blue relic was. It was no longer there, and had been replaced by several pillars, smaller than the original, and all of them were different colours.
“This is bad...” the sand creature said to himself.

KALRO’S INTRO

A heavily scared Absol lifted his head from the ground as soon as he regained consciousness.
“...huh...?” he muttered. Luckily, he remembered what had happened a lot faster than the Ice Bird. “R-ROSAAA!!” he screeched, franticly looking around. Maybe, just maybe, she had survived. He ran as fast as he could towards the cliff and looked down. The sharp, pointed rocks were drenched in blood and guts. Rosa’s blood and guts. Kalro’s eyes widened and tears started to form in his eyes. She was really dead...
She was so nice to him; she showed him he didn’t have to be evil. And no she was gone...
He felt cold inside. He looked up at the sky. Was she up there? As he looked up he saw two figures in the distance. Zapdos and Articuno. They had amazing powers, maybe they could bring her back! He started screeching at the top of his lungs.
“ZAAAAAPDOOOOS!” he screamed. “ARTIIIICUUUNOO!!” he continued to scream for about half a minute before giving up. They were too far away...
Now what was he going to do...
After a few seconds he reached a decision. He was going to find a way to bring back the dead. He knew that it was unlikely he would succeed, and even if he managed it would probably take him decades. And he probably needed Rosa’s body, and he had no idea where that was. Well, there was nothing else he could do with his life...

(( Me: Well, that was crap. Dx

Uh, that Pillar is Dedicated to Zapdos, and can control storms slightly.
If you like it, Kitteh, I can change it so she uses Kyogre’s and Raikou’s Pillars.
I’m really sorry for not asking you first, I just wanted to post the damn intro.
I made the pillars so that Palkia could smash them, making the Legendary it belongs to go insane and team with Palkia.
I-it's just a surgestion... 83
BTW, have we descided who's Palkia yet?

Oh, also, I was going to write Cissy, Shaymin, Pippy, Jerome, Jethro, Jasmine and Selti’s intro but I’m in a laaaaazy mooood. Dx ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 am

ooc- Wait, what happened to the Absol who was trying to kill Ally again?? *is too lazy to read back on the posts*

BIC-

"Hrg..."
"Huh?"
The male Wobbuffet glanced at Deo, a frown on his face. "S'appening Deo?" he asked.
"Nothing," the DNA Pokémon replied, with a wince, "Just...something's not right..."
"Not right?" the female one asked, glancing at the third Psychic type, "What do you meant by that?"
Deo shook his head slowly. "I dunno. Just...something..."
He paused. "Remember I told you about that feeling I got when we went through the Dimensional Hole?" he said. (I can't remember if that's what it's actually called - it's been a while since I got to that point in PMD2)
The two Patient Pokémon nodded. "Uh-huh."
"I'm getting it again," he said, "Someone else is coming through the Dimensional Hole..."
The mother and son glanced at each other nervously. Who would be dumb enough to follow them into the past?
"Marcus," the three said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 am

ooc: It's fine, sailor.
bic:
"Calm down Arti!" Zapdos chirped, "I have no idea about what's going on..." He pointed his sharp beak towards the sky, a storm, indeed was brewing. And so was trouble. The thick, churning clouds of grey had it written all over.
"...but, I have a feeling. A feeling that somethng bad is going to happen. Something that might shake our land..." He turned back to his brother and laughed. "But enough about that, we'd better get inside somewhere. The terrible wind won't be good for flying..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 am

(( Me: He fell in love with Rosa and vowed not to kill anyone evah again~~~
Non-Existing Audiancwe: Awwwwwwww~~~
Kalro: *nearly exsplods with anger* >8(((((((( ))

Articuno nodded.
“Yeah, good point...” he said, before looking around. “Uh, where should we go?” he then asked. He knew there would be friendly people in Treasure Town that would let them stay with them, but he didn’t want to cause a fuss; he and Zapdos were creatures of Legend, they could just go to a town without attracting attention. “Er, but as soon as the wind dies down we try to find out what’s wrong, right?” he added nervously.
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 am

"Mt.Thunder...I made it look real nice aswell..." Zapdos said, taking off into the air. "Yeah, sure we'll figure it out...probably some bozo messing 'round with a weather machine..." His words were only for comfort, for he knew that it was much more dangerous than that.

Ooc: xD
I really want to create a character called Rosalyn, like a re-incarntion of rosa...x3

Last edited by Witchy on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next