PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor

Sailor

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:49 am

(( Me: *hi-fives seren* ME TOOOOOO~~~~~
Lol, I loved the bit about Jeremy Kyle.
And Jeremy Clarkson.
And where Marcus insulted the blue team's beards. xDDDDDDDDDDD

And even the first time they used him it sucked! >8(((((

We have Pocky over here as well, as well as Makado, BTW. ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:58 am

ooc- The KG dub is way too funny...

Mine's yellow....TO GO WITH MY HAT!!!

AND I HAVE A HUGE MUSTACHE!
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am

Ooc: I only ever see Mikado...*noms*

YAYAYAY!! You've come to the dark side, shonee~~~! Here's your cookies~~~! *throws cookies*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 pm

bic:

The figure glared at the Yanmega. Boiling with fury, the pokemon began to expell sparks, unknowingly revealing most of her identity.
Fearing that she would only dig herself into deeper trouble if she spoke to the beast, she swivelled back to Ninetails. She adjusted her mask before speaking.
"I said...Let...Go of Issun..." She growled, rotating her blade to make sure her threat was obvious. "Let them all go..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:26 pm

"Those? No. They are designed to stop you going off and blabbing! They'll let you move, but if you blab, that's when they'll dig in. Look..." Vespia dragged Luke forward, and the spikes moved with him. "See. No harm done. Now, if you just let us have this Issun-person, then we'll leave quietly. If no-aaAAAgh! What is that?" Vespia looked up to see a large black snakelike figure rise above the horizon.
"P...Primal Rayquaza?" Quake stuttered, paralyzed by fear.
Vespia smiled, knowing that it must be on their side, the darkened form of Rayquaza. Surely it'd like to help out a criminal and a demon from another world dispose of someone. "Just on cue." she muttered as Primal Rayquaza dived down to the scene.

He didn't know this Yanmega, but something told him that he must help it. The darkness controlling him...telling him...he must.
"Leave. Leave all who are not working with the Yanmega and the demon. GRAAAAAAAGH!" He started charging a Hyper Beam, aimed for Quake, Layton and Luke. Flexing his claws, sizing them up, all whilst charging up...and...
It was released.

Fang lay spread-eagled on the cloud, his bag not far away, but out of reach. He was too weak to get up, and the only other company he had was the dead Voxaco. A perfect puzzle for Layton, Fang would've thought if he knew Layton. He stretched out his hand, trying to reach the handle, but it was no use. He knew that if he could reach it, he could get Oran Berries and an Escape Orb, enough to get him to some place like a hospital, seeing as he already knew that the Cresent base was too much of a wreck to stay in. And even if he managed to get back there and locate a hospital, there was still Primal Rayquaza. He had headed off towards Treasure Town, so if Fang went there, he would probably get even more destroyed. Just as he remembered...
Trial Island.
He thought he was going crazy for a second, but it wasn't Trial Island he was thinking of. It was the island/dungeon nearby, Dragon Gulch. Surely, they would welcome him back...as long as they remembered him. But come on - how many Green Salamences were there?
He gazed up at the sky, remembering what had happened last night.
No. He couldn't make it without the transformation taking place. It was probably evening, unless it was the middle of winter, Fang had lost track of the date ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:36 pm

"HOLY SHIT!" The figure cried, watching as Primal Rayquaza let loose his attack.
They were so innocent... She cried in her head, A death like that was surely innapropriate...if they were dead, that is...
Forgetting everything she was supposed to be hiding, Lucinda threw off her mask, hat and cape.
"For your evil actions..." She growled, sparks darting off her in a frenzy. "I will make you pay!" Wrapped in anger and frustration, a surge of thunder wound through her veins and shot from her body, making its way for the Legend, to Envelop the creature in her pain.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:26 pm

"GAAAAAAAH!" Primal Rayquaza curled, corkscrewed, anything to get the pain off. Problem was, he didn't realize it was only making it worse. Finally, he coiled, and thumped on the ground. Electricity was never nice to a flying creature. His skin started to peel, a stomach-turning sight, even for Quake.
"Guh, could it get more disgusting?" he murmured. Vespia nodded in aggreement for a while, before turning her attention to Lucinda. She buzzed in an irritated manner, then prepared an attack. (I have no idea if Yanmega can use X Scissor, but it's the only decent Bug move I can think of)
She flew towards Lucinda from behind, then slashed, it was X Scissor. Or the best she could do it, she hadn't had it for long. Defeating her only hope for help, she wouldn't take lightly.
"Ah, finally! I've got a puzzle!" Quake exclaimed suddenly, it seemed random. "Wanna hear it?" He shuffled towards Layton. "It's about this person stranded on a mountain..." It just happened to be something similar to Fang's situation.
(I don't think Sophie's coming on anytime soon so I'll play Vinetail and Bolt again.)

Bolt was glad to see Vinetail again after he had used an Escape Orb to get out of Serenity River.
"Perhaps we should prepare mre next time. Come on, into town." Bolt led Vinetail into town only to see a legendary-sized commotion (literally!).
"What in the world is going on here?" Vinetail stepped forward, to see the strangely dressed Luke and Layton-mon. "And why are there Pokemon in clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm

NineTails glared at Vespia, but, as he did not turn his head and his mask did not have any apparent eye holes, it was not noticeable. If that horrid bug had just kept its mouth there wouldn’t be someone with a sword at his throat. He started to move his only tail to perform his corrupt version of Kazegami’s Brush Technique, GaleStorm. But before he could move, a shadow was cast onto the group, so the Kitsune hastily turned his head upwards to see what was going on. Issun, meanwhile, was still in the Ninetales’ jaws, a bit dazed because of the lack of oxygen from his shouting and the fact he had just been shock by NineTails. He rubbed his eyes in hope of it clearing his vision, but this failed. He could just make out a faint black line gliding through the sky. The ‘black line’ landed nearby, and growled loudly, forcing him to cover his ears. NineTails watched as the Primal Legend landed, curious at why it was helping them. Even the most selfless of people have selfish reason behind every act.
“Who are you?” NineTails asked. Issun then heard a voice that he recognised, even though he was half unconscious.
“M-mouse Monster?” he asked slowly. “That you?”

(( Me: Sorry if this doesn’t make sence, I’m half asleep and trying to watch ‘That Mitchell and Webb look’. X33333 ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 am

ooc- 0-0
Sailor, did you see Mock the Week??

I don't know what's more scary, the fact that someone actually wrote HughXFrankie Slash, or the fact that Frankie FOUND it.... 0-o
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 am

Lucinda grinned devilishly as Primal Rayquaza was defeated. However, her victory wasn't around for long, as she soon felt the searing pain of two sharp claws slashing at her flesh.
She let out a pained squeal and fell to the ground, blood tainting her fur. As the Raichu lay on her front, defeated, she smiled weakly.
"Who do you think it is?" She laughed, before passing out.

Germany lifted his head as Primal Rayquaza soared through the sky.
"W-whoa..." He stuttered, pausing for a moment. "What was that?"
Italy woke up, having dozed off, and managed to catch sight of the primal legend before landing.
"Looks like pastaaa~~!" The togepi squealed, suddenly growing hungry. Germany rolled his eyes and carried on running. Suddenly, he saw the bright flashes of Primal Rayquaza's hyper beam and Lucinda's thunder.
Such great power, The Mightyeena thought, Imagine the possibilities if it were harnessed..
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:34 am

(( Me: I did.

I know...
Very creepy... owo
I don't understand people who write/draw stuff like that, exspeshaly about real people.
I mean, why the hell would someone wake up one day and think 'Hmm... I feel like writing a story about those blokes from Mock the Week and make them have sex' ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:42 am

ooc- I know *twitch*
I totally freaked out, considering those guys are two of my favourite comedians (Though no-one pwns more than the legend that is Rhod Gilbert!!)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:50 am

(( Me: They're my fav comedians too.
Along with Michael McIntire and Dara O'Brean. /failspelling ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 am

ooc- I think it's spelt Dara O'Brian (It's just pronounced like that ;3)

My faves are:
Rhod Gilbert (Welsh angst LEGAND!)
Frankie Boyle
Hugh Dennis
Micheal McIntyre (Do you think if I smile, I look like a fat Chinese man??)
Russel Howard
and that Aisien chick...or Iranian...I can't remember...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:05 am

The black skin had shed itself again to reveal the normal green, but he would sleep for a long time. It would speed up if he was somehow fed berries, but who would?
"Ugh. Now it's gone against us. Seems like evil never can win. We'll prove that wrong, though. We'll take Issy to 'Platinum'. Should I take him? I can fly." Vespia paused, waiting for NineTails's answer.

"Us? I'm Vinetail, and this is Bolt. Sceptile, Voltiger. Now what in the world is going on...? Puzzles..."
Bolt walked up to the Luke and Layton-mon. "Who are you? Never seen you around before... It's just that you look a bit...erm...out of the ordinary...?" Bolt didn't want to upset the newcomers.

"Anyone wanna hear my puzzle? Anyone? ANYONE?" Quake turned away from Layton, addressing everyone else, then turned back. "You seem like the puzzle-solving kind of mon. If no-one solves this thing, it'll haunt me!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 pm

ooc//
http://www.doink.com/clips/Shonee/560500
ALL YOU LAYTON FANS WATCH THIS NAOOOOO. 8DD

bic// Luke glanced up at Vespia as he was dragged along, but said nothing in fear that he would be poisoned with no cure.
Professor Layton, however, noticed the beam of pure energy hurtling towards them from the dragon-thing's mouth, with Luke right in the way. "Look out, Luke!" He cried for the second time that day, and leaped towards his apprentice, bowling him over.
The impact was great. It shattered through the air, reverberating with destruction.
And yet, they had survived. A glowing sort of shield was around the Aipom and Slowking, shimmering faintly in the sunlight. (Or is it moonlight? o-o)
Professor Layton and Luke looked up, both surprised at the happening, and the shield faded.
"What was that light, Professah? And where did that shield come from?" Luke asked shakily.
"I haven't the slightest idea," Layton said breathlessly. "I am Professor Layton, and this is my apprentice, Luke. We are from London, but we ended up here somehow..." He added to the strange tiger-thing. He popped up at once at the mention of a puzzle. "I'll be glad to solve it, sir! Luke! On your feet!"
"Y-yes, Professor!" Luke said, climbing to his feet eagerly.

ooc// Layton used Protect! 8D
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 9:37 am

Ooc:
ZOMG LOLOLOLOL xD
Dead hand.
I need to finish my layton art...
But shonee..
HOW DID YOU MAKE LE PRETTY ANIMATIONS?!? 8DDD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:00 am

ooc- *raises hand*
You go on to Doink.com, and then you can make animations :3
My one is ShadowMunchlax, of course xDD

NO PUZZLES FOR A WEEK!!

... MY ARM HURTS! D: I had zee' jab today...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:05 am

Ooc:
DOINKDOINK~! Where have I been~~?
*is High...per*

I still need le jab...x3
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:01 am

ooc- Don't worry Kitty, it's not that bad.
All I felt was a sharp pinch and something in my arm xD
But it hurts to move slightly...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:17 am

Ooc:
Oh, I'm not worrying...
xD
I've been stabbed in the arm with stuff tons of times!
But I heard some people get some nasty after effects...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:37 pm

"Eh, Ok. There's this human stuck on a mountain, and he has been injured so that he cannot move his body or legs (he is also laying down). He dropped his bag just out of his reach, and in the bag is some sort of contacting device...something's telling me it's called a phone. That device is his only hope of getting rescued. How can he get off the mountain safely?" Quake felt good after letting that puzzle out.
"Huh? How'd you suddenly come up with that...?" Bolt was confused. A Garchomp wouldn't normally be the one thinking up puzzles.

That puzzle was the exact situation that Fang was in, just on top of a big pile of clouds, with a dead body for company.
"How do I get out of this...?" He had somehow managed to wriggle a little closer to the bag, but it wasn't enough. He was in agony. The sky was ever darkening too, which made it worse. On second thoughts...his other form was like a totally different being. Maybe...maybe his injuries wouldn't affect the other form! Maybe it would get the bag, too, seeing as it was his.
"Puzzle solved." Fang muttered to himself, not even knowing of Quake's puzzle.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:39 pm

ooc- Yeah, like I can't feel my arm as of current *pokepoke*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Two figures darted down from the rooftops to discover Lucinda's battle-scarred body.
"We saw what happened..." One said, tall and slender in figure, masked by a metal casing around her head, slipknot-style. The other was dressed like the phantom of the opera, giving more of his image away.
"And we want to know the identity of the person who did this!" He said, looking over at Layton, Quake and Luke as if her were talking to them. They picked up their defeated friend and dragged her over to the group.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Vespia flew over to Luke, Layton and Quake, and hissed, "If you say my name, the spikes get to feast on your blood.", then moved away like she was innocent. Quake, who was waiting for the answer of the puzzle, didn't really care, and didn't know Vespia's name anyway.
"Heh. If he's so good at solving puzzles, here's a dilemma for him. Justice and die of poisoning, or spared life and no justice..." Quake heard Vespia say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 12 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 27  Next