PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

ooc- Yes, because of the new people, I think we should restart the main roleplay as well.
Don't worry, the old one will still be here. :3

I'd say this is set about a year after Team Phases split up. (Ask Shonee for details on that...or look in her dA account for the fic)

On a side note, we are also a group of dA! 8D
http://pmd-moon-phases.deviantart.com/
So, yeah, join us if you have an account.

Now, intros can be posted~! ;3
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:36 pm

(So yeah. This would also start before Fudge joined Eclipse and Holly joined Half-Moon.)

Siriol and Yuri slept in their room together. The two, being good friends, had requested a room together as they were good friends. However, tonight, Siriol was having a bad dream.
"Blizzard, no... stay away from me!" Siriol screamed as she chaned in the wall. However, the horrible pikachu in front of her continued to burn holes in her skin with the hot poker. It hurt so badly-
"Siriol, wake up!"
Siriol woke up from her nightmare. "Oh Yuri. It's you..." she smiled weakly at the silver teddiursa.

Meanwhile in Team Cresent's base...
Hope the absol walked back and forth. "Tilly?" she said to her sister.

(Yeah. I'll do Blizzard's intro later XDDD
Oh btw, let me explain. Siriol is Blizzard's sister so she used to be a member of Team Half-Moon but was tortured by her brother Blizzard. She was then rescued by Yuri which is why the two are friends.
Oh and I forgot to tell all you knew people that Half-moon is trying to summon Darkrai... however is playing Darkrai, I'd also like to tell them that I have a plan that Darkrai will kill Blizzard later on... so yeah XP )
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:17 pm

ooc// Blargh. Moar intros for me to post. DDD:

I'll find time to do them later. /lazy

Yeah, but anyone who has questions about the Team Phases thing, just let me know and I can fill you in on the details.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:47 pm

It's very odd to think that someone famous could be bored. Oh so terribly bored. So bored, that slitting wrists sounded more entertaining. But that would hurt. So he wouldn't do it.
Ryo was this bored. The poor Lucario hadn't gotten a job for weeks. He would just sit in his desk in his office all day, pushing around pens and trying to focus his mind on... something.
"Blah," he muttered, and pushed a pen a little too hard so that it broke. Ink sputtered over the desk, but with a swift motion of his paw he managed to save most of his items from damage. Including...
He paused, ignoring the dripping ink on the floor, catching a glimpse of something that seemed all too familiar. It was a photograph.
He picked it up slowly. It depicted, from left to right, a gray Pikachu, a Munchlax with a star-shaped eye patch marking, and a Riolu with a scar running down his left eye. Ryo carefully touched a paw to his own scar over his left eye. That was him. It seemed so long ago, that photograph...
Drip.
A loud drop of ink on the floor startled him from his thoughts, and he shoved the photo into one of his desk drawers. No use dwelling on the past. He wasn't going to do that anymore; he promised himself. The new Ryo was here.
... And he, unfortunately, was still bored.

-----

A young Munchlax wandered through the woods ((lulcliche)), near Pokemon Square. She was purple, unusual for her species. A sudden cry of a far-off Pidgey startled her, and she jumped into the air. But she didn't scream. Why? Well, first of all, she wasn't that startled by it. And, secondly, she couldn't. This particular Munchlax was, unfortunately, mute.
"Oi! SEIKO!" The Munchlax, Seiko, whipped around to see a dark-blue colored Eevee sprinting towards her. "What the hell, Seiko? I was just getting some Oran berries and you just had to walking off into the woods? What's your problem?"
Seiko shrugged and started climbing a tree. Moments later, a few apples dropped down along with the Munchlax.
"You were hungry?" The Eevee asked, panting still from her run. "You could have let me know or something, geez..."
She sat down and stared at an apple. "They do look good, though." Her shadow rose up and grabbed the shadow of the apple, and as it pulled the apple towards her, the actual apple moved as well. The Eevee grabbed the apple and crammed it in her mouth. As she chewed it, the apple quickly began to deteriorate until it was near rotten by the time she swallowed. Seiko gave the Eevee a clearly disgusted look that said, "Could you please not do that near me?"
"What?" The Eevee asked. "Even though I'm a demon, that doesn't mean that I can't eat. Sheesh. The great Kyoko needs her energy."
Seiko rolled her eyes and continued to munch.

Last edited by ShoneeGotARyo on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Kyoko's + Seiko's intro)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:24 am

"Shu Ming... Hey. You dozed off again. We're here."
Shu Ming blinked open her eyes. She had levitated in her sleep (er, meditation) and her partner, Shen Xi had to drag her along like an awkward balloon. Again.
"I'm sorry," she said, and stretched and touched the ground again. Ah, the feeling of dirt in her toes. Finally. "We're here, you said? Pokemon Square?"
Shen Xi nodded. Shen Xi and Shu Ming were both from a far-off region, and they both looked very different than any of the nearby Pokemon.
Shu Ming was a skilled Breezis, a fighting and flying Pokemon, ready to evolve but holding herself back for the sake of her friend.
Shen Xi was a hot-headed Flickery, a fire Pokemon, unable to evolve yet due to her need of a Thunderstone.
"Do you think we'll find it here?" Shu Ming asked, referring to the Thunderstone.
"I certainly hope so," Shen Xi muttered. "Let's go."
They began to wind their way through the crowd of Pokemon, searching for a shop.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Holly and Kyo's intro   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:42 am

Kyo the munchlax walked lazily around the beach. He was a strange munchlax, not belonging to a team or anything. He lived by himself which annoyed the hell out of him. But now he happily strolled until he came across a strange blue shape on the sandy floor. He blinked his dark red eyes before moving in to see what the shape was. He exclaimed when he sae.
"Oh my god, are you alright!?" he called.
"Urgh," the shape, which was actually a teddiursa, groaned. Kyo ran up to the shape as it groaned in pain. The teddiursa had a large gash over the side of her face and Kyo was curios to what had caused such a fatal blow.
"Excuse me, wake up!" he called again, shaking the teddiursa. She didn't answer. He sighed. He couldn't just leave her here so he would have to take her home. Slowly, he lifted her up onto his shoulders and took her home.

In the teddiursa's mind, she could hear voices.
"Holly... I'm so sorry, sister..."
Holly...? she thought. Whose that? I've heard that name before... and that voice... I've heard it before, I know I have...
"I..." when she opened her eyes, she found herself staring into a large face.

"Oh, so you're awake," Kyo said with a relieving grin. The teddiursa blinked. "You were out for ages, I thought you would never wake up." The teddiursa looked up. She was in a room of some sorts... a messy room. "My name's Kyo. What's yours?"
"Oh... errr..." the teddiursa put her head down. Why can't I remember my name? I can't remember anything come to think of it, she thought. Then she remembered the voice before she woke up. It had called her 'Holly'. That must be it. "My name's Holly."
Kyo gave a wide smile, "That's a nice name. Anyways, why were you unconscious on the beach anyways?"
Holly blinked, "Unconscous? On the beach?" the words sounded so foreign to her. "I... I don't know... I can't remember."
"Ah. Amnesia," Kyo said in a matter-of-factly voice.
"My cheek... it hurts..." Holly muttered.
"You have a scar on it... something must have attacked you badly," Kyo explained.
"Hmmm..." Holly looked down.
"Holly, since you don't seem to remember anything I am going to let you stay here until you regain your memory back," Kyo announced.
"But that might takes years," Holly said.
"I'll help," Kyo offered.
"Really?" Holly blinked. Kyo nodded.
"Such a fine gentleman such as myself cannot resist a damsel-in-distress," Kyo beamed. Holly sweatdropped.
"I'm not a damsel... I can take care of myself," Holly muttered, "But thanks anyways."
"You just get some rest. I'm sure you'll remember more in the morning," Kyo said before leaving.

(Kyo and Holly will later join Team Half-Moon but it may be some time. You won't see a lot of these two until a bit later.)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Luke+Lidl's intro   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:21 am

A young, orange Aipom sat on a small log, legs crossed over each other and hands holding onto her feet. She rocked forwards and backwards on her little log, tail bobbing with her movements, not having a single care in the world. She hummed to herself, lifting her head up occasionally to stop her red cap falling completely over her face as she rocked.
She sat there, quite content, until a loud snap alerted her of the entrance of another pokemon.
With haste, she lept to her feet, fixed her cap to her head and stood with her tail arched, ready in the case of a fight.
Suddenly, out of the surrounding bushes, a Zigzagoon burst into the scene. The Aipom raised her tail, tensing it up, ready to strike, until the Zigzagoon began to wail; "WAAAIT! LIDL! NO! DON'T HURT ME! PLEASE!" The pokemon was now curled into a tight ball, his head only identifiable because of the fleece Gulpin hat sitting atop it. The Aipom, Lidl, gave an annoyed sigh and propped herself up with her tail instead of striking down with it. "What is it, Luke?" She demanded, folding her arms and tapping her foot on the ground. She was clearly unimpressed.
"I-I was wondering..." The Zigzagoon sniffed, getting himself to his feet and wiping the tears from his eyes, "I-I was wondering if you'd like to make a rescue team with me?"
"Why should I?" Lidl asked, slanting her eyes and looking down on the striped pokemon.
"Because we'd get to be heroes and stuff!" Luke replied, eyes glistening. Lidl seemed to give his reason about a second's thought, then turned around on her tail, looked over her back at him and said simply; "No."
The Zigzagoon's dreams seemed to shatter at her answer, and a look of great sadness spread across his face. "B-but what about being famous?"
"It sucks."
"And the feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've contributed to society?"
"It sucks."
"What about the money?"
"It sucks."
"Actually, the pay's quite good! You could probably get lots of stuff with it!" Luke informed the Aipom.
"Like what?" Lidl replied, ears perking up.
"Like hats!" At the Zigzagoon's answer, the Aipom suddenly leapt down infront of him, fist clenched and a determined look in her eyes. "Now marks the birth of the elite rescue team; FailDepot! Formed for the benefit of society! And cool, exquisite, rare and funky hats!" Lidl declared, adding in the last part with a wide grin spread across her face like butter on toast. Luke gave a content sigh; some people were pushovers.

---
The Main Roleplay Partymini
click us! :3
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: make way for fail ¬_¬   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Seren woke up, an hour early, as usual. She may have been a Munchlax, but she believed in the whole, 'Early to bed, early to rise' stuff.
With a yawn, she stood up and glanced at herself in the mirror, then let out a small sigh. Her puffy side-fringe was all over the place. She grabbed a comb from the bedside table and tried to tackle it but it got stuck, so she ended up slowly dragging the comb through the knots, muttering, "Ow," every other minute. When it finally looked like she hadn't walked backwards through a bush, she pushed it to the side of her face and grinned. The reflection of the purple-star patched Munchlax with scruffy fur grinned back. Why was she paying so much attention to her damn fringe this morning, anyway?
She chewed her cheek thoughtfully, then shrugged. Eh, it'll make a change for it to look tidier that it normally does! she thought, jumping up and out the door, making her way downstairs to make herself some breakfast.
She paused outside Siriol and Yuri's room and knocked hard on the door. "Oi! Girls!" she cried, "I'mma making breakfast! And if you're not down in ten minutes, I'mma scoff the lot of it!"
She smirked childishly and skipped off towards the kitchen, wondering what to have to eat.
"Wait, mail," she muttered. She was leader of a rescue team, she should see if anyone needed her help. She started to make her way outside, but her stomach snarled angrily. She paused in the doorway, holding her belly.
"Eh, the mail can wait," she grunted, making her way back into the kitchen and pouring a large bowl of cereal.

----------------

"Coming Hope!"
The young female Skitty skipped up to her sister, a smile on her face.
"What's out job this morning, sis?" Tilly asked, wagging her tail, "Or haven't we received any yet?"

ooc- ...Urg, I can honestly not write an intro properly anymore. T^T;
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Team Dark's intro   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:32 pm

A few miles north off Pokemon Square, there stood a small coffee shop with flower baskets hanging next to the windows. A small, recently washed sign was creaking in the breeze on the corner of the building, bearing the words "Mocha's Cafe". All was quiet in the shop, the door was locked and a "Sorry, we're closed" sign was hung on it. However, in the appartment above the shop, things were less than peaceful.
"ALL BEHOLD THE GREAT VIGILANTE TEAM DARK! CRIMESTOPPING GOOD-DOERS BY NIGHT, DRUNK BASTARDS BY DAY!" A dark grey pikachu yelled drunkedly, staggering over to a small bed. She gave a loud grunt, before flopping down on the bed, falling asleep at once.
"Well, we normally are, until you get a hangover..." A male Treeko with a black stomach, scowled. A female Furret with pink and brown stripes scurried into the room, clutching a teapot. "Tea, anyone?" She offered, holding up the pot.
"No thanks!" A male totodile, Spike, grinned. "I think Kitty'd rather sleep, but better save some for when she wakes up..." He cast a glance over towards the Treeko, Gex, "I think he'd do better with some Iced Tea, Mocha!" He gave a cheesy smile and a blush and returned to reading the local newspaper for a while before, he too, went to sleep. After all, there would be a long night ahead of him.

---
Click us! :3
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Serry-chan   The Main Roleplay EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:35 pm

Yuri looked up at the door. "We'll be there in a minute Ser," Yuri called. She then turned back to Siriol. "Siri, it's okay. You're safe now. Blizzard can't hurt you." Yuri got up and put on her studded collar before saying, "Now let's get to the dining room before Seren scoffs our food." She raced out.
"Yeah... coming," Siriol muttered before following half-heartedly.

"Damn it..."
Blizzard's head hurt badly as he woke up. He blinked once or twice before his eyes got used to the lighting. He had been dreaming again about Damion and the old days. He hated that. And he couldn't explain it. Why did he care about those two? They weren't there for him when he needed them. He slowly got up out of his bed. He sighed. What would his team think of him if they saw him now? He wasn't the Blizzard they expected to lead them into battle. His fur was a mess, his icy blue eyes were darker than normal and his claws were covered in tiny droplets of blood from where he had accidentally clawed at his fur as he slept. He licked the tiny holes in his skin and placed some bandages over them. He kept a first aid kit in his room now since he had these dreams every night. Whenever someone asked he said they were battle scars but in truth, it was from the dreams. He didn't want his team-mates knowing about his Post Traumatic Stress caused by what Team Rocket had done to him. It would make him sound weak. He didn't even tell Aled and Blizzard considered Aled as his closest thing to a friend and most loyal team-mate, although he would never tell Aled that personally. Blizzard looked around his room which held more than just personal belongings. In particular it held weapons and a few torture devices. He kept most of his torture equiptement in the torture room but liked to keep a few things in his room just in case. No wonder he was having nightmares. He'd have to remove them, maybe then he'd stop having a guilty conscience. He looked at the broken mirror on his wall as he tried to get his fur into place. He glared at the dark blue hint in his eyes. "Go away..." he growled at it but it payed him no heed, "Get out of my life, Damion. This is my body. MY body. Get out..." But the swirl would not fade. He gave up. He just didn't want to deal with Damion today. He just wanted to get through today without any regrets. ANY regrets.

(LOOOONG post. Yes, I made Blizzard somewhat depressed and have post traumatic stress disorder like his sister just to make things crazier....)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm

"Well, it's no use just hanging around here," Ryo muttered. He got out of his chair and pushed open the door to see Hope and Tilly. His ears perked up. Maybe they would have some news of something. "Hey, guys. What's going on?"

-----

Leia the Medicham was not happy. She was being annoyed to heck by the new recruits. They kept asking her questions, stupid questions at that.
"Where's the bathroom?" "Who are you?" "Where's the bathroom?" "Where is Blizzard?" "What does this do?" "Where's the bathroom?"
SHUT UP! She wanted to scream. But she had to keep her calm. She needed to give a status update to Blizzard today. She hadn't seen him for some time.
Finally, at his door. She knocked once, twice. "Blizzard? You in there?"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay    The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:01 am

Blizzard heard the knock at the door which made him jump but then shook his head at his act of stupidy as it was only Leia. "Coming," he muttered, wiping the blood of his claws and adjucting his fur ever so slightly before he went up to the door and opened it.
"Yes?" he said, boredly, "Is there something you need to tell me? Make it quick."

Hope nodded at Ryo, "Ryo, I and Tilly were just talking about what missions we should do. Its been a while since me and Tilly have done one and you seemed busy so we thought not to bother you about it."

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hope's intro)
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Aled's Intro   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:58 am

"Good morning Blizzard...Leia..."
Aled appeared into view behind Leia, his mouth curved into a semi-grin.
Unlike most Haunters, he was dark blue in colour with bright green eyes. Over his left eye was a dark grey curve - a crescent moon, quite ironic, considering he was in Team Half-Moon. Above his eyes, a pair of silver-rimmed glasses were perched, ready for when he needed to read something.
In one of his clawed hands was a shiny red apple. He continued that odd half-grin of his as he bit into it.
"So what we doin' today, you guys?" he asked, "Anything...exciting?"

----

Seren sighed and poked through the mail they'd received today.
There was barely anything interesting to do. She liked it when the missions they received where action packed and exciting, not some crud about a Sunflora losing her Pecha Scarf in Tiny Woods.
She stared at her empty cereal bowl and rolled her eyes. Perhaps she was still just hungry.
She grabbed the cereal box and poured another bowl.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:29 am

"Here!" Yuri yelled before crashing into the table.
"Yuri-san!" Siriol ran towards her friends to check her head, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?"
Yuri shook her head, "No... I'm fine..." she then jumped onto her feet, "Morning, Seren."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 am

Seren glanced up from her bowl and grinned.
"Mornin' Yuri, Siri!" she cried, "You can choose the mission today!"
She pushed the mail towards them. She didn't want to have to pick the boring job of the week.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:45 am

Yuri looked through the mail, "A slowpoke lost his pecha berry in tiny woods? Why should we do that?"
"I like this one. It says that a sunflora lost her pech scarf," Siriol muttered.
"Oh, here's one," Yuri stared at it, "Slowbro lost his oran berry in Silent chasm... sort of okay..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am

"What's it giving?" Seren asked, before draining her bowl of its milk, "Y'know, reward and that."
She wiped a paw across her mouth and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:35 am

Ivy had always wanted to be in a rescue team, ever since she could remember she had dreamed about it, day in, and day out. She had also dreamed about finding her one true love, having a really romantic and fancy wedding, and living in glamour and happiness. Obviously, the latter was never going to happen anytime soon. The Ivysaur trotted along with a spring in her step, grinning from ear to ear; she was finally going to be in a rescue team. Well, to be more accurate, she was applying for a rescue team- there was the possiblility that she wouldn't be accepted. Finally, she arrived at the team base of Team Cresent.
She raised a vine from her back, and tapped three times on the door.
She hoped dearly to herself that she was doing this right.

Ooc: AM I DOIN IT RITE?
Anyway, made some changes to Ivy's personality :I
Made her somewhat deluded /shot

---
Click us, please?
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Yuri looked, "A white gummi, a red gummi and 500 poke."
"Not bad," Siriol speculated, "It actually is a lot better than some of the other rewards we've been given!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:26 pm

"Ah, good, good! Great!"
Seren jumped to her feet, grinning. "We'll do that job then!" she exclaimed, "And no, it is not just for the cash!"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Siriol and Yuri exchanged a look before Yuri said, "It's for the Gummis, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 pm

"Oh." Ryo's ears drooped a little. "Oka-"
Just then, there was a tap on the door.
"I got it!" Ryo yelped and practically sprinted to it and opened the door. "Welcome to the Base of Team Crescent. Lost item? A bully? Outlaw? Just feeling adventurous? That's all good here. Serving you and resolving the conflict of almost anything and anyone."
He didn't see anyone, though... until he looked down to see a very excited-Ivysaur. "The 'adventurous' one, then, huh?"

----

Leia stiffened. "I'm just giving the daily report, Blizzard. You know, the one I give every single day? May I begin?"
She was interrupted, however, by Aled entering the room. "No, unless you include the annoying interruptions of our new recruits. Some Pokemon just shouldn't even try being evil, even if you give them a friggin' nuke."
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 pm

"Oh yes, yes, begin," Blizzard muttered distractedly. He then gave Leia a sharp look, "Whether or not they are annoying, they are our teammates... for now, at least. And you, Leia, as a senior member of this team, have a duty to make sure they don't kill themselves," he then grinned, "But to be honest, I couldn't care less if they did die or not."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

"Uh, actually, it's for the amount of chocolate I can buy WITH the cash," Seren laughed nervously, "Oh, and, um, and the Gummies..."
She licked her lips, still laughing.

----

Aled blinked at the new recruits, an eyebrow raised.
"Oh, they don't look so bad!" he cried, "They look like they can preform some petty crimes!"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Blizzard glares   The Main Roleplay EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm

Blizzard glared at Aled, "Never say that again... In my accent, it would sound bad. In yours, it sounds terrible..."

Yuri grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Main Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Roleplay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next