PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

The Main Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:48 am

Blizzard nodded at Leia, "Oh yeah, it doesn't sound too hard. Viscous pokemon, my ass." He chuckled to himself before looking at Aled, "Erm, Aled, you smell bad. Ever thought about having a bath? Oh I forgot. YOU CAN'T!" He chuckled, glaring at Aled as if challenging him to say something.

Hope came back with a four cups of tea on a tray. She handed one to Tilly and Ivy. She then looked at Ryo, "Ryo, I wasn't sure if you wanted any so I made you a cup anyway. Is that okay?" she asked, offering the cup to him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Aled stared at Blizzard and pushed his glasses up his face.
"You may be evil, but you need SERIOUS humour lessons," he groaned, "Seriously...deal with it, jerk-ass."

----

"Thanks sis, nya!" Tilly said, starting to lap up the tea happily.

----

"Okay, we had a mission to get on with, didn't we?!" Seren cried, snapping out of her trance with the chocolate box, "Sure, you can come along with our mission today Fudgey!"
She grinned at him. "Thanks for the chocolates, by the way."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Blizzard gave Aled the finger before turning back to Leia, "Well, should we get on with it? I mean, this job won't do itself."

"Don't call me that..." Fudge muttered, "Fudgey sounds messed up."
Yuri gave a laugh, "You're lucky she even gives you a nickname."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:20 pm

Wow, mature, Aled thought, rolling his eyes.
"Yeah, what was this mission again?" he asked, "Kinda wasn't paying attention." He grinned nervously.

----

"I shall call you whatever I want to," Seren sneered, "For you are my stalker and I am made to slightly hate you. So up yours, Fudgey! Up. Yours!"
She flicked him on the ear, still smirking.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 3:24 pm

"Landslide cave, medium-ranking job, some girl lost her pecha scarf," Blizzard explained to Aled, "Or some shit like that." He then turned to Leia, "By the way, what was the reward again?"

Fudge growled, "You're lucky I like you or I would fist you in the face, I would."
Yuri put a, arm between them, "Whoa, fellas, let's not get nasty."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 3:03 pm

"I believe it's 3000 Poke," Leia said. "I'm ready when you are, Blizzard. We can head out any time."

-----

"Ah, thanks, Hope," Ryo said, taking the cup of tea and smiling at the Absol. A sudden thought ran through his head by his Devil's Advocate, sniding a small tease from childhood that "If you smile too much at a girl, you'll marry them!" Ryo quickly drank his tea and broke eye contact, feeling hot under his fur.

ooc// I actually heard someone say that. >>
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 pm

"Not bad..." Blizzard muttered, "Alright, I'm ready to go."

Hope bowed to Ryo and Ivy and then walked off to give the two some peace.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:11 pm

"Christ, 3000 Poké to get a Pecha Scarf?!" Keitaro yelled, "What the hell?!!"

----

Seren simply stuck her tongue out at Yuri and skipped off.
"Come on 'en!" she called, "We're waisting daylight here!!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 pm

"Well, apparently it's really, reaaaally important to them," Leia rolled her eyes. "I swear, some idiots out there... did I ever tell you about that one time some guy paid me 5000 to fetch an Escape Orb for him?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Ivy took the papers gladly, "Anything for you, darling..." She said, batting her eyelids.
She quickly signed and handed them back to Ryo. "Now, where do I start?" She asked, taking a good look around.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:31 am

Hope appeared out of nowhere and went up to Ryo's side and looked up at him, "Should I show Miss Ivy to her room, Ryo?"

Blizzard sweatdropped at Leia. "5000 poke for an escape orb... are you shitting me?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

"So what do we do now?" Luke asked, having finally reached Pokemon Square.
"I don't know!" Lidl snapped at him. "Advertise? Oh, I don't know...this is all so stupid!" The Aipom threw her hat down on the ground and sat on her tail, head in her hands. The Zigzagoon sat down next to her, and gave her a pat on the back in an attempt to cheer her up. "We could go to the bulletin board, and advertise there. Or we could take some jobs and get ourselves known that way."
"I guess..." Lidl said, leaning over and picking up her hat. "Aw hell, what're we waiting around for? Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Ryo flushed deeply, took the papers quickly and cleared his throat. Damn, he had to stop being so embarrassed all the time! "Um, yes, Hope, that would be excellent. There are jobs you can take on the wall over there. You can come with me, or Tilly, or Hope, or you can go solo. Or we could all go. Whichever you prefer."

-----

"I am not shitting you," Leia said with a grim sort of grin. "That was a weird guy... rich, but possibly insane. Anyhow. Shall we go?"

ooc// Hey, Kitty, do you want Kyoko and Seiko to meet Lidl and Luke, Shu Ming and Shen Xi, or all four, or a combination of the two groups, or no one at all? 8D
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 pm

"How about we all go together for this mission?" Tilly suggested, jumping on her hind legs for a second before falling back down on all fours, "It'll be great fun, nya!"
She grinned at the others, cheeks flushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

"Ye-Yeah!" Ryo said, ears perking up as he smiled. He made a sort of hand-motion of one fist smacking into his other open palm, a way to say, "That's it!" It was a good idea. They could all get to know Ivy more, and they'd have something to do. A great solution. "Tilly, check the board and find us an assignment, please."
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm

"Yes, yes," Blizzard said discractedly.

Hope nodded before looking at Ivy, "Miss, your room is the second room on the left side of the corridor. It's a tad bit dusty as no one has slept there for ages but I'm sure you'll feel right at home."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:52 pm

Leia paid no attention to his distracted tone, shrugging it off casually. He did tend to act this way every once in a while, so what was the point of paying attention to it? She tended to do this to others' behaviors as well, usually getting her into trouble but... she never did really learn, did she?
"Right." Leia flipped her badge in her hand. "I can transport us, then."
The badge started to glow, and began to teleport the team members to their job location.

ooc// I always imagined that the badge would teleport the team members to job location. I don't know if you guys had something else in mind. ._."
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:47 pm

"Right, let's head forward," Blizzard muttered, not extremely enthusiastically.

(No, no it's fine ^^)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm

"ooc// Hey, Kitty, do you want Kyoko and Seiko to meet Lidl and Luke, Shu Ming and Shen Xi, or all four, or a combination of the two groups, or no one at all? 8D"
Ooc: It'd be great for them to meet someone xD
YOUR CHOICE WHO IT IS >3

bic:
"Thank you, Hope!" Ivy nodded, "I'll go drop my stuff off there and then I'll do whatever you want me to!" She trotted off enthusiastically to her room, laid down on the floor and opened up the bud on her back, petals opening up to reveal a variety of items in the centre. Ivy knew that opening and closing a juvenile bud too often would damage it, and would only become evident how damaged it is after evolution into Venusaur. However, Ivy didn't care. She didn't plan on evolving and told herself that she never would. After all, it would ruin her looks.
She raised two vines and began to transfer the items from her bud to the floor of the room. She had with her all the essentials; a toothbrush, towel, sponge, blanket, pillow, alarm clock and a good book, but also some rather odd items such as a bonsai apricorn tree, a small stereo and a water fountain that lit up.
After carefully arranging all her belongings, Ivy closed up her bud, withdrew her vines, and trotted back out to where Tilly and Hope were.
"I finished unpacking!" She announced, acting like it was big news.
---
"Maybe we should go to Pelliper's post office and advertise there? Or we could take some of the jobs on the noticeboard and become known that way-" Luke stopped talking when he realised that Lidl had been paying him absolutely no attention. She was staring at the Kecleon shop, eyes focused on a scarf they had on display. It was a bright yellow with black stripes going horizontally across it when held vertically. She scurried up to the counter, "How much for the scarf?" She asked the green Kecleon brother.
"30000 poke" He replied blankly.
"30000 poke?! Are you mad? For a scarf?"
The Kecleon gave a chuckle. "This is no ordinary scarf; it has been infused with essence of Enigma berry and Aspear berry. Meaning that not only will you be immune to being frozen, every super-effective hit will restore you HP. Infact, for 30000 poke, it's an amazing deal. You'd be a fool to miss out on this oppourtunity." The Aipom didn't need to be told twice. She quickly dished out the required amount of money, and quickly wrapped it around her neck. "You were saying, Luke?" She asked her partner, finally giving him her attention.
"I was saying...we'd better start earning money soon..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Leia found herself at the mouth of a cave that took a sharp curve downwards into the ground.
"Welcome to Landslide Cave," she said, mainly to herself, "Home of rocks, rocks, and stupid Pokemon who lose various items."
-----
Ryo's ears perked up when he heard Ivy's "announcement."
"Excellent," he clapped his paws together. "It's good for us to have a fast-working team member... Tilly, how's that job-finding going?"
-----
Once Seiko and Kyoko finished up their apples, Seiko rummaged through her fur and pulled out a wallet. She waved it a little in front of Kyoko's face until the demon rolled her eyes.
"Oh, well, if you insist," she sighed. "I guess we could get something nice..."
Seiko grinned and walked back with Kyoko towards Pokemon Square. As the two passed the Kecleon Brother's shop, Kyoko saw an Aipom with an unusual scarf wrapped around her.
"Hang on a sec, Seiko," Kyoko hissed and sauntered casually by the Aipom. Stopping just as casually, she smirked and said, "Nice scarf. Where'dya get it?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:44 pm

"Umm...wait!"
Tilly ran off for a few seconds and them came dashing back, a bunch of envelopes in her mouth. She gently placed them on the floor and grinned.
"Here's the missions we've received!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:22 pm

"Awesome, thanks," Ryo took the missions in his paws, and started flipping through them. "Huh. More than I thought we had. Hmmm..."
He flicked through a couple, until he grinned and showed one to Tilly. "Amp Plains! I haven't been there in a while. It's a basic rescue mission, but I hear interesting items show up on the plains this time of year. Think that'll do it?"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:16 am

Hope nodded. "I'm in." She gave a stretch before getting up again.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:43 am

Lidl turned to the strange pokemon that had suddenly started to talk to her. "Kecleon brothers. It was the last in stock." She smirked and puffed her chest, showing off her scarf. "It's a shame it was the last one in stock; it's really a lovely scarf..." Luke looked up at his partner with a weary look. He was too nervous to point it out to her, but he knew that Lidl was well on her way to annoying the stranger they had encountered.
---

Ivy grinned with excitement. I'm in a rescue team! A world of excitement, adventure and gorgeous guys await me!, She thought, trying incredibly hard not to squeal at the thought of it. She sat eagerly, awaiting to be given exact orders from Ryo. In the meantime, she eyed him up, many embarassing thoughts drifting into her head whilst she did so.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:16 am

Kyoko's lips twitched in what would be a growl of annoyance, but she caught herself. Perhaps she could just...
"Now, now, now," She grinned and stepped a little closer to the Pokemon with the scarf. Now that she was closer, she recognized it. It was a newer scarf in the Kecleon Brother's shop in high demand. Kyoko had wanted one of them, but Seiko refused to give her the money needed. "A scarf like that? It's nothing compared to one I found. It's a shame I left it at home today. It renders me immune to any status, but it's incredibly comfortable and shields me from any bad weather. Wonderfully convenient."
She let those words hang in the air a few seconds, then made a face like she remembered something. "Oh! Perhaps I could get you one of them, too? I'm feeling generous today. If you come with me, we can find the shop and get you one that fits you right... that is before they run out..."
Seiko stared at Kyoko, recognizing a slight look of hunger in the demon-in-disguise's eyes. If she was right about what Kyoko was planning, then that Pokemon would soon be scarf-less.
Crap, what am I supposed to do? If I interfere, she'll be mad... But I can't just go on with it, can I?
So, she decided to wait. Here was a bad place to start a fight with a demon.
----
Ryo cleared his throat. Okay. Leader time.
"Ivy, since this is your first mission here, I expect you to make a good first impression. I'll take the lead, but I want you to be right behind me at all times. Be sure to pick up any useful items you see, and keep an eye out for a lone Totodile. That's our target."
He looked around at Hope, Tilly, and then Ivy in turn. "Did everyone get that? Is everyone ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Roleplay
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next