PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Main Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

The Main Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:49 am

Ivy blushed deeply and nodded. "Yep! I'm here to join Team Cresent!" She grinned enthusiatically. "I'm adventurous, smart, and single" she added in at the end, lowering her eyelids and raising her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 am

Aled frowned, and then let out a deep sigh.
"Whatever," he muttered, "I was just sayin'..."

----

Seren kept laughing nervously for a few seconds, before saying, "Well, what're we waitin' around here for? Let's get going!"
She jumped up, ran to her room, and ran back in, a bright red pashima scarf wrapped around her neck.

----

"Nya~! Hia newcomer!" Tilly exclaimed, skipping beside Ryo at the door, "I'm Tilly, nya! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: More RP fun...   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 5:45 am

At that moment, there was a knock at Team Eclipse's door.

Blizzard sighed, "Just do your job. Go check and make sure that known of the newbies break something valueable or something," he ordered Aled.

Hope went to Tilly's side, "And I'm Hope, her sister."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 am

"Siriol, will you get that please?" Seren asked, "I'm going to get the bag ready."

----

Aled sighed and nodded his head slowly.
"Yeah, yeah, okay," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 am

"No, I'll get it," Yuri said, running towards the door and opening.
"Hey, Yuri-san!" a very familiar brown munchlax with a blue scarf was standing outside the door.
"Hello, Fudge," Yuri grumbled.
"So is Seren in?" Fudge asked. Yuri sighed.
"SEREN, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE!" Yuri shouted.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:28 am

Leia rolled her eyes at Aled's comments, but gave a dark chuckle at Blizzard's humor. ((Nobody likes Aled. DDD8))
"All right. So," She straightened up a little. "Daily report: Team Eclipse activity running steady. Taking missions that involve food... again. Team Crescent activity at extremely low pace, but they seem to be getting a new member today. New recruits for Team Half-Moon are coming at a surprisingly steady, almost quick rate. Finances look okay. Weather is fine out today. Daily report over."
Nobody but Leia knew where she got her information. In the alleyways, up in the air, underground, wherever - she dealed with whoever and whatever to get what she needed.

-----

Ryo counted "adventurous" and "smart" off on his paw and was about to count off "single," before he realized what it was and what it was implying, and he blushed.
I j-just met her and she's... flirting with me? His face, if possible, became even redder. I'm in love with Seren... SEREN... yeah, that's right. Uh.. I'll just have to ignore it.
"Yes, that's all very good," He mumbled. "Erm, I'll go get the paperwork while you ladies just, uh, chat."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:01 am

ooc- Aled is so unloved. XD Yet is close to Blizz. XD

BIC-

Seren growled loudly and banged her head against the table quickly before jumping to her feet.
"Give me strenth," she said, her voice half-hearted, "Give me strenth..."
She walked slowly towards the door and sighed. "Good morning Fudge," she muttered, "What brings you here today, aside from trying to get inside my pants?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 pm

"Okay, Sir" Ivy grinned, then turned her attention to Tilly and Hope. "He-ey! I'm Ivy, Nice to meet you!" She waved a vine at the two sisters.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Blizzard nodded, "Good, good."

-------------------------

Fudge recoiled like he had been stabbed, "Jesus forbid, Serry-chan, you make me sound like a pervert or something."
"That's because that's what you ARE!" Yuri yelled but Fudge just ignored her comment.
Siriol blinked, "Seren... doesn't wear pants..."
"I came here for two reasons," Fudge said, producing a box out of nowhere, "One, to give you these chocolates," he thrust the box into her hands. "And two, to ask you if you I can come on your mission with you today."

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : random)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Leia slumped out of her straightened position as she heard Blizzard's reply. "Hey. What's wrong? You seem distracted today."

-----

"... Right." Ryo moved away from the girls and picked up one of the registration forms in one of the bins nearby. He signed where he needed to, but he stalled a little, keeping his ears pricked to listen to the girls' conversation for anything interesting. Any news at all...?

ooc// Also, guys, you should check out Holly's parody. 8D
http://hobo-pup.deviantart.com/#/d2uphy4
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 am

Aled nodded.
"Yeah, real distant," he said, "Out of it." He paused and grimaced slightly.
"You haven't been in my room lately, 'ave you?"

----

Seren sighed and stared at the fringed edge of her fur.
"Okay, my skirt then!" But she accepted the box of chocolates gratefully.
"Yeah, sure, go ahead," she muttered, licking her lips, "Come along, sure, thanks." She kept staring at box, nodding and mumbling.

----

"You'll love being in a rescue team, Ivy, nya!" Tillly exclaimed, "It's really fun and exciting, and the company is great, nya!"
She nuzzled her head against one of Hope's legs.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 am

Blizzard looked up at Leia, his eyes narrowed, "How I am feeling today is really none of your concern. To be honest, I have a bit a of a headache from listening to you two natter while they're is important work to be done," he then looked at the front door and then back at Leia, "Have there been any new jobs in the mail today?" He then frowned at Aled, "In your room? Why would I go in there?"

Fudge smiled, "YAY!" He then gently hugged Seren.

Hope nodded, smiling at Ivy. She then looked down at Tilly, "Tilly, could you please let go? I'm going to make some breakfast."

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stuff)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:30 am

ooc: Already did |D
bic:
"Oh cool!" Ivy squealed, overflowing with joy. "H-hey, is that Lucario guy free?" She raised and lowered her eyebrows as she said this.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:38 am

Aled glanced around awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh, uh, no reason!" he cried, laughing nervously, "But if you do, it's all Keitaro's, n'kay?"
"What's all mine Al?"
Beside the Haunter, there appeared a tired looking, battle-worn Gengar. He had a chunk missing from his right ear, and his left ear was barely a small stump.
"Oh, uh, nothing Keitaro!" Aled laughed.
Keitaro grunted and rolled his eyes at his friend. "Mornin' Blizzard, Leia," he greeted, with a nod, "How's things?"

----

"Oh, yeah, hug," Seren muttered, still nodding her head, "Uh, if you guys don't mind, I'm just gonna, y'know, eat these now?"

---

Tilly pulled away from her sister and nodded.
"Oh, okay, nya," she sighed.
She frowned at Ivy's comment. "F-free? In what way, nya?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 am

"Keitaro, just the man I wanted to see," Blizzard said, "Could you please go and check on the newbies and make sure they don't cause any trouble?" Before waiting for a reply, he said, "Great. Thanks. Bye."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 am

Keitaro inhaled deeply.
"Fine, yes sir," he muttered, "Of course. Al, feel like helping?"
"Urm, I was just going out for a fag," Aled stated, "But maybe later?"
He dashed off to his room.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 am

Blizzard sighed, "Anyone else thinking we should ban smoking indoors, raise your paw."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:20 am

"Blizzard, Aled smokes outside," Keitaro sighed, "He only rolls them up indoors, and that's in the kitchen anyways."
He paused slightly, before adding, "The only time he has smoked indoors, he did it in the bathroom, out of the window."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:37 pm

Ivy drew in closer to Tilly, "I mean, is he free for the taking?" She grinned and bit back a giggle.

Ooc: DAMN THAT WAS SHORT |D
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Tilly blushed nervously.
"Oh, uh, I don't really know," she muttered, "He doesn't talk much about stuff like that, you know?"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Leia muttered "weirdo" as Aled left, and turned her attention back to Blizzard at his question. "Yes, but just a few. There's a high-paying job going around right now for Mt. Travail on the 18th floor, but it's rumored to be incredibly difficult. An easier but lower-paying job is for Crystal Cave, and a medium-paying and medium-difficulty job is in Landslide Cave. Up for a job, or do you want me to take care of it?"

-------

Ryo paused. F-F-Free? What the... ME? Yeah, I'm free... but is she here to join the team or just flirt with me?!
A dizzy feeling overcame him and he staggered a little. What would Seren think if I got involved with someone else? Would she even care? Either way, we do need more team members...
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: The Main RP   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:45 am

Hope stopped when she heard Ivy mentioning Ryo being single. Hope was no psychic but she guessed Ryo liked someone else. How did she know? Well, just because their were plenty of nice girls who a guy may consider 'pretty' in Team Cresent and he only thought of them as friends. Or maybe Ryo was just gay... Hope didn't really care, the only thing she cared about was Ryo making the right choice on who he wanted to spend his life with. Hope, although she had never truly told anyone or expressed this at all, had a slight crush on Ryo though she was expressionless most of the time, you would have never had guessed. She tried not to let her crush get in the way of her duties. And, although it hurt her inside, she tried her hardest to make sure Ryo was happy, even if it meant with another girl. Hope was perculiar like that.
"Ivy, Tilly, would either of you like some tea?" she asked them.

Blizzard hummed thoughtfully before answering, "I would like to take up the Landslide Cave job. But it depends on what we have to do. What is the aim of the mission?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:25 pm

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'd love some tea please sis, nya."
Tilly's cheeks were still bright red. She glanced at her paws nervously, shifting from one to the other.

----------

"So, what, I'm stuck with the newbies all day?" Keitaro grunted, "Brilliant."
He glanced down at the new-comers and sneered.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:10 am

Screw it, Ryo thought, moving back towards the girls. "Uh, Ivy, was it? Here are your papers. Just sign at the bottom and you're all set."

-----

"Landslide Cave, let's see..." Leia squinted at the job offer. "We just have to find some girl's lucky Pecha Scarf. Sounds easy enough, but it's guarded by some vicious Pokemon. Not a problem for you, I assume?"
Leia heard Keitaro's sneer and sweatdropped. "You're not allowed to eat them."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:44 pm

Keitaro blinked at Leia. "Of course I'm not going to eat them!" he laughed, before adding sarcastically, "But they do look quite tasty..."
"Urg, you're not even funny any more Kei," Aled grunted, reappearing next to his friend, smelling heavily of cigarette smoke, "Actually, you never were!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Roleplay   The Main Roleplay - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Roleplay
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next