PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:40 pm

"Hey, wait here!" Tilly mewed angrily, jumping in front of the door, "You're sick, so you stay here until you're better, got it?!?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:52 pm

"Er, shall we go then?" Articuno asked, not realising his brother was asleep. Not getting a reply, he turned around. "Zapdos?" he asked, before laughing slightly. The Legendary Bird of Lightning had fallen asleep already. "Heh, I wonder why he needs a teddy to 'sleep at night' when he falls asleep so quickly..." he said to himself. Not feeling sleepy, he had been unconcius for ages, Articuno watched the sky from inside Zapdos' 'house'. The clouds were moving away as suddenly as they had appeared, and the remaining ones were a fluffy white. He soon grew bored of this, so looked around the house again. Should he clean up the bones? Though they were repulsive, if he could hold a rotting corpse he could certainly stand to hold a few bones, right? He could also leave quickly, to buy Zapdos a new Pokédoll. But what if he awoke while he was gone; Zapdos may think something terrible happerned to him. He quickly chose cleaning up the bones, and so started grabbing them with his sharp beak and throwing the outside, everynow and then re-freezing Rosa so the ice wouldn't melt away.
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm

"I think you'll find not even an ounce of sickness in me, so would you care to move out of the way before I have to force you?" Rosalyn asked, impatience in her voice. Skitties were annoing at the best of times, and this one was at a really bad time.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Tilly's unsheathed her claws.
"No," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm

"Then you leave me no choice..." Rosalyn said, readying herself. "Hy-"
"BULLET SEED!" Ivy yelled from across the room, hitting Rosalyn square in the chest. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

"W-was she just gonna say Hyper Beam?" Tilly said, raising a paw and blinking madly.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 pm

"More like Hyper fang, I think..." Ivy said, pointing at the razor sharp gnashers in Rosalyn's mouth. The owner of which, knocked out cold on the floor.
"She's real easy to take down aswell..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:31 pm

By the time Fang had reached the kecleon bros, he was twitching with every step he took. (Lol, what time of day is it? If it's night, I can make the were-Fang transformation complete, or if it's day, he can just stop stumbling and twitching but keep the red klaws.) He slammed his front legs down on the counter and panted, "Got any paint? Stock any? Plan to?" He was dismayed when they said no. "Where can I get some then...?" One of the Kecleon bros wrote something down on a sheet of paper and handed it to Fang.
Eyes...blurry...couldn't...decipher...
Fang fainted, and that was when the dark fragment took over. Long ago, during the period when Team Dragonclaw had split, he had been attacked by a Primal legendary and almost died. That was how he got the leaf-shaped scar on his front-left leg. That was how the darkness got inside.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:55 am

ooc- I'd say it's around, half one in the morning...
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:54 am

ooc// I'm BAAAAACK!!

Writing reply nao. :3
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:28 pm

ooc- *draws Insane's new cover whilst waiting*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:05 pm

ooc// Yeah. It's a little after one in the morning, I think.

bic// “What? What is it?” Ryo asked, turning around to face Seren. Did she know this Snorlax somehow?!
-------
Shen Xi blinked her eyes open slowly. She felt a pain in her right side, but it wasn’t as bad as when Ryo attacked her. With a groan, she rolled over on her side.

“Oh! You’re awake!”

Shen Xi turned to see Shu Ming smiling at her. Her eyes had a hint of red in them, as if she had finished crying a little while ago.

“You’re okay, it seems…” Shen Xi said, getting to her paws. “Good. Did you beat the crap out of that crazy Lucario?”

“Actually… he was possessed somehow,” Shu Ming said. “He wasn’t acting of his own accord, anyway. He apologized afterward, and healed you.”

“Weirdo,” Shen Xi muttered.

“Hey!” Shu Ming snapped, punching Shen Xi in the shoulder, “Be grateful. You almost died back there.”

Shen Xi licked her shoulder, wincing as she did so. “Yeah, yeah, whatever. I’m all right now. Let’s go. Agh!” As she stepped, she fell down, squinting her eyes in pain.

“You’re NOT okay. You need rest!” Shu Ming insisted, trying to force Shen Xi back into bed.

“No!” Shen Xi’s tail flared a little. “Seriously. I’m okay. It just… hurts a little.”

Shu Ming raised her eyebrows skeptically, but walked out of the room with Shen Xi anyway.

The two walked out to the front room, finding a pink Rattata, Skitty, and Ivysaur.

“Hey, do you guys know where Ryo is?” Shu Ming asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:21 am

"I-I have no idea where Ryo is..." Ivy said, sadly. "Wish I could help you..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 am

"Sorry you two, I dunno where he is," Tilly sighed, sweatdropping, "If I knew I would tell you."

"Marc...us?" Seren said slowly, pawing at the Snorlax's arm.
The Snorlax stopped yelling at the branch, and blinked slowly, a frown coming across its face.
"OOOH! Seren, it is you!" he yelled, wrapping his arms around her and grasping her to his chest in a massive bear-hug.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:07 pm

(I'll complete teh aweshum were-transformation then!)
Fang started to go back to the base, but this power...it was overpowering him. He blacked out again, not hearing himself screech in pain as the red claws got longer, the first sign of the transformation. It wasn't just that, but the blue on his body turned jet black, and the green turned red, the horns on his head the only white part. Talking of horns on heads, there grew many more white horns (hehe, I loved Rakhan the dragon, so I couldn't resist...).
He awoke, revealing pure black eyes. He couldn't think for himself, he could only see what the darkness was doing to manipulate him. The Kecleon Bros hid behind their counter, quick enough for the Were-Fang not to spot them. He saw himself walking into the Bases area.
Ack!
The Cresent base!
As long as the sky was black and the stars were out, he would remain as this. The moonlight being on him made him stronger. Full moon - then he had been totally consumed by the power and wouldn't even be able to see what he was doing. Of course, he would regain his sight when he returned to normal.

"Hah! Caught you!" Leaftor had been chasing Titanium for a while, and finally caught him by surprise. "Officer Magnezone would love to see you, I just have to take you to Pokemon Square..." He brought out a Mainland Escape Orb (The Trial Island ones were different) and teleported himself and Titanium back to Pokemon Square.
"I'm a traveller. But I'm more...extreme. I travel far and wide, looking for notorious criminals - such as you. A mugger, am I correct?"
Titanium just made noises and tried to nod, as he was gagged and tied to a wheelie thing. "Now, Officer Magnezone doesn't live far from here, I'm sure..." Leaftor carried on.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

"Shoot!" Shu Ming said crossly, snapping her fingers. "Ya'd think he'd be around here, helping to patch up the base."
"Well, what now?" said Shen Xi, licking she shoulder once more. "We can't just hang around and wait until he comes back."
"W-well..." Shu Ming stammered, trying to think of something intelligent to say. "You have a better nose than I do! Can't you sniff him out?"
"Psht. I can't smell nearly as well as a Mightyena or a Houndoom," Shen Xi snapped. "You've been flattering me too much for your own good."
"JUST SNIFF HIM OUT!" Shu Ming yelled shrilly, making a few other team members stare at her and Shen Xi's fur to stand up on her neck.
"Okay, okay, sheesh, we're going," Shen Xi said, sticking her nose to the ground.

"Thank you for your help," Shu Ming said with a bow to the Rattata, Ivysaur, and Skitty in turn. "We must be on our way now."
With that, she followed Shen Xi out of the door into the night.
-----------
"M-Marcus? S-Seren?! What's going on here?!" Ryo said, clutching his head in confusion. He shook his head, and pointed at the Snorlax. "So you know this Snorlax... how?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am

Marcus, still hugging Seren, frowned at Ryo.
"Hey, Ser, who's this dork?" he asked.
"Let go of me, you pedo," Seren muttered, pushing her palms against Marcus' pudgy stomach, "That is Ryo."
"Dork-nameeee," Marcus scoffed.
Rolling her eyes, Seren turned her head at Ryo, saying, "I've no idea, but I touched him, and had a dream-thing, and it said the name, 'Marcus,' so assumed it was him."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:42 pm

Vinetail and Bolt set off to (insert place they had to go because I forgot where they were going), in search of the Bidoof to rescue, leaving Quake clueless about wether they had gone or not.
"So...this rescue mission...hmm...the reward is a mystery item and 3000 Poke...hearty pay, good job. Must be a pretty rich Bido." Vinetail called Bidoofs Bidos for short.
"Huh? Vinetail, look!"
Surrounding the dungeon were flames. There was just a wall of flame. Bolt could probably get though without much problem, but...
"Aha! Rollcall Orb! I always carry one. Lots of family, most of them exploring a lot." Bolt withdrew a Rollcall Orb from his bag, and leaped through the fire, patting the flames out as they caught on his fur.
"I hope this'll work...three...two...one...GO!" Bolt activated the Rollcall Orb, and Vinetail disappeared...and reappeared. But Bolt didn't know where Vinetail had reappeared, as he wasn't by his side.

Fang straightened up, and found himself more comfortable on two legs instead of the normal four. The darkness dragged his limbs and made them walk towards the cresent base, intending to destroy. The were-form must've gathered info from his old brain and knew that the Cresent base had already been heavily damaged. Walking soon turned into running, and as he stood by the outside wall...
He slashed at the already-weak walls with his long claws. The claws seemed to rip through the wall, and even poked through the other side, so that the people inside could see freaky little red spikes. He continued on, never stopping. If anyone tried to block him...they would go down with the base.
Back to top Go down
SHONEETO

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:58 pm

Ryo glared at Marcus for calling him a dork, but his eyes widened in shock and disbelief when Seren explained what happened.
"Touched him... and had a vision? But that's the Dimen-"
He stopped himself quickly. There was no way Seren had that ability. Sure, he would have denied that Seren was a human when he was a Riolu, but an ability like the Dimensional Scream? There was no chance she had something that rare.
"So... I'm guessing you knew him when you were a human," Ryo said, turning his gaze back to Marcus.
Marcus is a name for sissies. He growled mentally to the Snorlax.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:35 am

"Yeah, I suppose I did," Seren muttered.
"OF COURSE YOU DID SERRY!" Marcus cried, hugging her even closer to his chest, "We were best friends - remember? Matt ran away when he was little, and I took him in, then on the day we started our journeys, we met again, and-"
"Marcus," Seren gasped, "I can't remember anything!"
Marcus' face fell slightly.
"Wh-wha?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am

"kay team, we're off to spill the blood of those who have stolen from us!" Kitty said epically, pointing her fist in the air.
"Okay, but, no more fire..." Spike said warningly, to which kitty laughed.

"Uhm, we'd like to take all the money from this bank account..." Almon said nervously, reading aloud Team cresent's account number.
"Okay...here you go..." Persian growled, eyeing Almon suspiciously, "Do I know you?" He pushed a bag of money towards the Golduck and glared at his green beak and webbed parts.
"No, I'm new to these parts...m'mate set up an account for me..." He reached fr the bag and shook it. "Thanks for your time!" he waved his thanks and departed, meeting up with Do-re-mi further away.
"That was easy..." She said, taking the bag.
"Not much in there, mind..." Almon replied.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 pm

"Well, when Seren woke up, she had no recollection of herself as a human, apart from her name," Ryo explained. "Strangest case of amnesia I'd ever heard of. She didn't even tell me she was human until... u-until..."
He gulped, unable to finish the painful sentence.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:49 am

"Technically," Marcus said, dropping Seren to the floor, "Isn't having memory of being human remembering something else?"
"Well, that may be so," Seren snapped, "B-but I've no idea who the hell you are!"
Marcus blinked at the Munchlax, face crestfallen.
"Seren," he whispered, "Yo-you don't remember...anything?"
"No."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 pm

For some odd reason, Ryo was beginning to feel very uncomfortable around these two old friends. It was one thing to talk with a friend of Seren's, but it was a completely different situation when talking to one of Seren's friends from when she was human.
"Erm... I... I have to go..." He mumbled, backing away awkwardly. "Uh, I'll see you around, Seren."
He turned around and walked back to his base, slightly crestfallen.

ooc// Uh, uh, is it morning naoz?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:45 am

"Ryo, wait!" Seren cried, jumping up and running after him.
"Seren!" Marcus cried, jumping on top of his old friend, pushing her to the floor, "We need to go!"
"Whadoyamean, go?" she yelled, wriggling out of his grip, "I gotta go find Ryo, or go back to the team base!"
"But...what about...the Time Gears?"
A frown came across the Snorlax's face. "I thought those were your first priority..."
"Time Gears?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next