PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 4:33 pm

ooc// I think so, yeah. *goes to add Seiko and Kyoko to the list of charries*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Enter! Seiko and Kyoko!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:13 pm

"Oiii... Seiko... why couldn't we wait until after sunset?" A darkly-colored Eevee complained, trudging behind a purple Munchlax. "You know I'm weak during this time."
The Munchlax in front of her, Seiko, shrugged, and continued walking.
"Sometimes I really wish you could talk so I could properly insult you, you little mute moron," The Eevee muttered.
Seiko whipped around, her eyes burning and baring upon the Eevee.
"Ffft, like you could do anything to me," The Eevee chuckled. "I, Kyoko, am a demon sent from the Underworld itself, am simply full to the brim of the powers of darkness."
Seiko pointed to the sky, then at her paw.
"Well, in nighttime I could totally kick your ass," Kyoko said, turning her head away to hide a flush of embarrassment. "And your ability doesn't affect me. I'm practically already dead. And you wouldn't hurt me, right? We're on the same rescue team, of course."
Seiko paused for a moment, then whapped a paw on her heart and continued walking. "We're friends, too," Is what she would say, but then again, she couldn't.

All of a sudden, a red-furred Pokemon leaped out of the bushes nearby, eyes crazed from... something.
"Are you the Munchlax we're looking for?" She asked hoarsely to Seiko. "You must be the one. We've asked all the ones possible... you're coming with us."
The Pokemon opened her mouth, and flames flared around her fangs.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?!" Kyoko yelped. "S-Seiko didn't do anything!"
Seiko took a step back, eyes wavering like she was going to burst into fearful tears. If that Pokemon touched her... she'd have to deal with it again...

Just as the Pokemon was about to leap forward and use her attack, another strange Pokmon leaped out of the bushes and held her down.
"No, Shen Xi!" She said frantically. "Don't - fight - them! They're... obviously... not the ones!"
Shen Xi struggled, trying to get towards the Munchlax and Eevee. "They have to be!"
"They're NOT!" The other Pokemon said, adding to Seiko and Kyoko, "She's not normally like this! It's just that we've been looking for someone for a while!"
Finally, the other Pokemon whacked Shen Xi on the head, apologized quickly, and dragged her back into the bushes.

"That was bloody strange," Kyoko said, her eyes wide and confused.
Seiko nodded, inwardly sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:02 pm

“Ah! Professah! I’ve solved it!” Luke said happily, accepting the money from Quake. “Thank you so very much, sir!”
“Thank you,” Professor Layton said, smiling at Quake. “Do not worry! This is just fine.”
He then turned towards the ferret-thing and the limply-hanging rat-thing.
“You’re quite right. She needs medical care,” He said thoughtfully. “Is there some sort of clinic around here?”
“Professor, you’re so thoughtful!” Luke said admiringly, his eyes shining.
“Well, Luke, a gentleman always attends to the needs of a lady,” Professor Layton said, tipping his hat.
--------
“Rhyo… Rhyoooo… Comment ça va?”
Ryo blinked his eyes open, only to see Brigette leaning over him… on his bed!
“Wh-whoah!” He gasped, scrambling out of his bed and falling onto the floor. “B-Brigette, don’t DO that!”
She giggled coyly at him. “Oh, you’re so funny, Rhyo.”
“Uh, er, thanks,” Ryo said, blushing as he got up. “Erm, how long have I been out? And how long were you standing over me like that?”
“You were asleep for several hours,” Brigette said. “But you were very cute when you were asleep. Hee hee!”
Ryo blushed even further, not assured by her response. “Y-You didn’t answer my question…. Never mind. You better be getting on your way soon.”
“Of course! I nearly forgot!” Brigette giggled again. “I have to prepare for our wedding.”
Ryo sighed. “I don’t get a choice in the matter, do I?”
“I’m afraid not, Rhyo.”
“Fine. I’ll do the friggin’ wedding,” Ryo muttered.
“You will?” Brigette asked, her eyes shining. “Thank you so much, Ryo!”
She left the room, humming down the halls. However, what she really was thinking was something almost completely opposite.
Translated from French…
He’ll never love me the way he did when we were children… I’ve seen the magazines, I know he loves that Munchlax girl. But what can I do? I can’t just prevent the marriage…
She paused.
Or is there? Hee hee! Sorry, Ryo, I’ll have to put you through one more thing!
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 am

Mocha flushed. Such a gentleman...She thought, giggling. "Uhm...I'm not too sure about clinics but if there were some oran berries or Sitrus berries around we might be able to keep her going enough to give her medicine..."

"Germanyyyy~? Where are we?" Italy, the togepi, whined.
"I...Don't know..." The mightyeena replied through the barricade of his razor teeth. "You've already asked me before!"
The togepi remained silent. Lifting a small, stubby arm, he began to play with Germany's fur, stroking and tossing the silky material. Following these actions, came an angered snarl. However, italy remained immune to the obvious threat, and carried on.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:25 am

ooc- *points madly* HER MIND GOT TRANSLATED FROM FRENCH!!! *brick'd*
LET'S JUST SAY SEREN ACTUALLY GOT BACK TO HER BASE! >w<
And can anyone remember what happened to Tilly last time??? ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:27 am

Ooc:
All I can remember is Tilly being with Ivy and Rosalyn having a face-off with them...Dx
iFail.
ONLY £2.99! 8DDD *shot*
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

ooc- xDD
I think she's still in the base....
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 am

Ooc:
Shall we give them a reason for existance?
bic:

Ivy sat up, rubbing her green forehead with a long, winding vine.
"What happened?" She questioned herself, trying to focus her vision. All she could remember was Rosalyn, beating her, then...blank.
"Tilly? Tilly? Where are you?" The Ivysaur began to call out, feeling suddenly fearful for her friend's status. Was she okay?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 am

ooc- Lol, yes xDD

BIC-
"Urg...yeah...fine..."
Tilly got to her feet, her tail twitching nervously. The memories of last night flooded back. (I think it was last night, at least....)
"Jeez," she muttered, bowing her head, "What happened...."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:41 am

"No idea..." Ivy moaned, getting to her four feet.
"I just pray that everyone is safe...." She glanced around. The place looked much better than before.
"Hey, where's Ryo?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 am

Thoughtfully scratching a ear, Tilly mewed, "Well, I think he went out, but I think I woke up earlier and heard some noises coming from his room....nya..."
She paused, tilting her head. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Ivy stared in horror and shock at Tilly's words, but also, for some reason, blushed scarlet.
"N-noises?!" She stuttered, unable to keep her imaginitive mind working overtime.
Such a sick mind I have... She thought, I need to stop watching so much TV...
"What Kind of noises did you hear?" She asked, making an attempt to sound casual.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:11 pm

"Sorta, noises of annoyance," Tilly meowed, snickering slightly at Ivy blushing.

"I'd never thought I'd be so happy to see this old bed," Seren groaned, literally falling face-first onto the soft mattress of bleached-white Psyduck feathers. (Well, goose-down, duck-down...all the same??)
Snuggling under the plush blanket, she shut her eyes gently, ready for hours of hopefully peaceful rest...
But her stomach growled loudly. "Great," she muttered, "Just blydi great...."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 pm

"Right...now for a rest." Vinetail hadn't finished his apple, but Bolt made the mistake of eating the pips.
"Oops...guess I'm used to eating the chestnuts and pomegranates in Cedar Woods...although I did live in Thunder Crevice, our food comes from Cedar Woods."
Vinetail set up his spare bed for Bolt, which was basically an inflateable matress with a big blanket, then they both settled down...to sleep...
Something entered the room. A small, black blob. It darted around the room for a while, before entering Bolt. Definately wasn't a Dream Eater.

Bolt started to dream, and talk in his sleep, which he'd never done before, like when the darkness possessed Fang.
"You, Bolt, you must be enlightened. It is the way of Trial Islandian Voltigers..."
"I do not follow them. I follow my own rules." Bolt said, both in his dream and in the real world. He could control what he said to the blob, but it went out into the real world.
"You must...or you will be hunted. Not just by Voltiger, either. The whole of Trial Island."
"Owch. Guess I'll have to hang out somewhere like the Hidden Land."
"We will find you, Bolt. We will enlighten you..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:04 pm

Lowering her head, Seren parted her mouth to scent for something remotely edible in the base.
"Mmm?" she mumbled, shoving her paw underneath her mattress, and finding a rotten half-eaten apple. Shrugging, she gulped it down and grimaced. "Meh," she groaned, "I need something fresher."
She licked her lips greedily. "FARRRRR fresher..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Brigette pushed her way down the hall, slipping through an Ivysaur and Skitty with a sing-song-like, "Pardon!"
She was out of the base, making her way down to the wedding.

Ryo walked out of his room and into the main area of his base, rubbing his head. He was having a headache.
Noticing Tilly and Ivy, he walked over and asked, "Did any of you guys see a shiny Lucario head around anywhere? She's got makeup on and she speaks French..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 10:00 am

"Uh, yeah, we did Ryo," Tilly said, nodding her head, "She just went past like, a few minutes ago..."
Her tail twitched.
"Who was she?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:06 am

"yeah!" Ivy piped up, nodding as Ryo spoke. "What Tilly said"
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADYEVILPICU

SLIMSHADYEVILPICU

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:21 am

Bidoof: help me! A enti beat me up! limps in
Enti: Where have you gone Bidoof
Bidoof:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Help me!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 am

(( Me: Erm...
Was that a RolePlay post?

If so, this isn't a chatplay, and why would Entei (not enti) beat up a bidoof for no reason? 8/ ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:23 am

Ooc:
Exactly what Sailor said.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:49 pm

Ryo blushed. How did he not know this question would come up and leave him awkward like this?
"M-My fiancée," He admitted, rubbing his head again. "Uh, could you guys busy yourselves with a Mission or something? I won't be back until later tonight and Brigette, that Lucario, might be with me (I hope not.)"
He walked out of base, and, when he was sure no one was watching, hit his head repeatedly against the wall.
"DAMMIT!! I'M - SUCH - AN - IDIOT!!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:50 pm

ooc// I concur with Witchy and Sailor.
WTH.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 am

ooc- I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!
Chatplay is a no-no in character Sophie-chan.

BIC-

"F-Fi-fiancée?!?" Tilly meowed in shock, "NYAR Ryo! Wh-what the hell?!?"
She dashed out after him.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 am

"Y-you man whore!" Ivy growled, "What happened to seren?!" With that, she zipped out behind Tilly, entertained by the whole ordeal and also not wanting to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next