PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+2
ShadowSnorlax
ShoneeGotARyo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:46 pm

((When he gets there, yeah. I'm gonna enter Fang and Rory now, and they'll fly them over))
"See this, Rory? It's Trial Island. Where Cromera used to be."
The two Salamences, with the exact same colouration (just the younger one didn't have the leaf-shaped scars), soared overhead, crossing where Vinetail and Hissi were.
"Hey, look, it's Vinetail! VINETAIL!" The elder Salamence, Fang, pulled the other Salamence down into a dive, and landed with a thud next to Vinetail.
"Can I go home now? I'm tired of meeting your friends. They're old and boring." Rory refused to say 'hi' to Vinetail.
"Oh Rory, don't be such a grump. We're not that old!" Fang gave Rory an evil eye, then turned to Vinetail, who, having just remembered who Fang was, explained to Fang what had just happened.
"Now that is bad! Could be another Cromera uprising! Anyway, if you're looking for Pokemon Square, you're going the wrong way. It's over the other side of the Mainland, remember? We'll take you...and Hissi...over." Fang glared at Rory as he rolled his eyes impatiently, as if to say, 'not another oldie'. Hissi had caught up now, remembering Fang too.
"Come on Rory. We're going to Pokemon Square now. Take Hissi, she's younger." Fang launched himself into the sky again, with Vinetail, followed closely by Rory and Hissi. "First stop, Pokemon Square!"

In the island's volcano, something stirred. A Charizard, awakening from a very long sleep.
The ground rumbled. The volcano began to puff out ash, along with small amounts of lava, like a gigantic nose being blown. By the time the Charizard had awoken from his slumber, the volcano was spewing out ash and lava strongly, the valley below being filled up with lava.
"I've got a feeling that I'm the last flight out of here." The Charizard, Inferno, started to run. As soon as he was outside the volcano, it began to explode, truly erupting now. It made him look like some sort of hero flying out of a villain's trap that involved petrol and flames out of a movie.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Yuri sighed   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:30 am

Yuri sighed, "Well, I myself hope he stays gone. He's let me down so many times I've had enough," she stomped out of the room. Ruki looked at her mother and then back at Griffin.
"Mount Horn? Wow!" she said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Seren glanced out the open door after Yuri and sighed softly, grabbing some toast.
"Poor girl," she said, shoving the toast into her mouth.
Gwen nodded excitedly. "Yeah, aren't we Mam, Dad?!" she cried, glancing from her parents to Ruki.
Seren laughed in a half-hearted way. "Maybe," she muttered, through a mouthful of toast, "I was thinking something a big steadier..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:39 am

((For some reason I'm thinking of giving Tyra an Australian accent. o-O))
"Wow, look! I've never seen Salamences before! Or...have I?" As Tyra's forgotten past confused her, Cyber stopped eating and gazed up at the Salamences, who were just coming over the horizon."Wow, Cyber's actually not eating sugar for once!" Tyra had noticed that he hadn't put sugar over his breakfast, as usual.
"They're no normal Salamences! It's Rory and his 'daddy' Fang! HEY! RORY!" Cyber called out to the Salamences, but they seemed not to notice.
"Too far away, dumbo. S'pose I'll stock up on Berries and Seeds while you wait for Rory." Tyra stormed off into the square, in the direction of the Market.

Yorick had crossed the Trial Sea by now, and saw the Salamences take off with his victims.
"So that's how they want to play, is it? Flee from Cromera? Ha." Yorick used his Brave Bird move to take to the skies on the turbulence made by the Salamences, then crashed into Rory, who was sent tumbling, with Hissi holding on for her life, but not screaming. "See you down there!" Yorick plunged down with Hissi and Rory, towards the Apple Woods below.

Cyber saw one of the Salamences fall, along with two other figures. He grabbed a bit of paper that Tyra had insisted on carrying, and started to write a rescue request.
"I never thought this would come into use." Cyber hurriedly wrote the messiest rescue request which, if you weren't dyslexic, you could just about make out as:
'Save my friend!
A couple of minutes ago, I saw one of my green Salamence friends fall from the sky along with two other Pokemon. I think they were around the Apple Woods area when they fell.
- Cyber the Weavile
P.S. If one of those Pokemon is Yorick the Blaziken, don't lead him here. You'll recognise him because he's black where he's supposed to be cream.'
He then folded it up, wrote 'Team Eclipse' on the back and slotted it through Team Eclipse's letterbox, crossing his fingers that it would be answered straight away.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 10:13 am

Ryo sighed. "Yeah. Wish I could do something about it, but whenever I meddle with things it always turns out... well, bad."
Gryffin did an excited little hop. "It would be soooo cool if we could explore Mount Horn."
"Well, whatever Seren's feeling up for I'm okay with," said Ryo quickly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 12:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm up for it, if I must," Seren said, sitting up straighter.
She grabbed some more toast and shoved it in her mouth, before adding, "I could do with the exercise." She patted her belly with a playful wink.
"YAY!" Gwen exclaimed, "We can go!"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Cyber couldn't take it any longer. Tyra hadn't come back, and he'd waited ages. He sprinted out of the Square, in the direction of Apple Woods.
'I may be impatient' Cyber thought, 'but this is going a little too far!' He and Tyra often fell out over little things like this, but always made up again. Anger coursing through him, he hadn't gone far when his conscience told him, 'You're overreacting.'
He actually listened to his conscience for once. He stopped, waited for calm, then turned back to the Square.
'I probably can't make it alone anyway.' he thought. 'Especially not with Yorick around.'

THUMP!
The crash seemed to shake the Earth. And, to humiliate Rory further, Hissi and Yorick landed cleanly, making him look like some sort of clumsy buffoon.
"Okay, okay, you win. You're not that old." Rory growled slightly as he lifted himself. The crash had wounded him badly, and Hissi had no chance against this fiery fiend.
"Quite the...um...humiliatingly clumsy one, aren't you. Now I've got you, I can take you back to Cromera! Ha!" Yorick charged at Hissi, using Flare Blitz to cloak himself in flames. Closer and closer, until...
((CLIFFHANGER MAN STRIKES AGAIN!))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Lidl sighed, and jumped from her chair. "Come on, Luke, we're going out."
The zigzagoon blushed deeply and began to stutter, "B-but you're my parallell self! O-or I-I'm y-you're p-parallel s-self! T-that's n-not r-right!" Lidl rolled her eyes, strutted over to Luke, and slapped him on the cheek. "You twat. I meant going out as in, we're going out of the door. Out to town. Leaving the house temporarily. Capire, stupido?" She grabbed the highly embarrassed furball out of the door, and into the street. "B-but, L-lidl, we don't have any money to spend!" Luke whined.
"That's why we're seaching for jobs." Lidl answered exasperatedly. She let go of Luke and searched around the local billboards for any job offers. There had to be some jobs available somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen RP   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:51 am

"I'd like to come! I'd like to come!" Ruki kept on jumping up and down. She then stopped and looked sad, "But I'm not sure Mom will let me. She's been so moody lately and she won't tell me why."
There then was a knock at the front door.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:16 pm

"We'll convince her Ruki, don't you worry!" Gwen exclaimed, her tail wagging madly.
"Yuri?!" Seren called, hearing the knock at the door, "Could you get that?"
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen RP   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Ruki smiled.
Just then there was a shout of, "Where have you been?!" from Yuri and an answer of "Erm... out..." which was unmistakenly Fudge.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

"Yeah, and if that doesn't work, we'll drag you along so she'll have to let you come!" Gryffin's eyes got all crazy like every other time he got fired up like this.
Ryo sweatdropped at the twin's antics, but his ears twitched at the sound of Fudge's voice. "Er, should I go say a friendly 'hello'?" He asked Seren.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 pm

"Yeah!!" Gwen cried.
Seren sighed lightly and pulled herself out of bed.
"Might as well," shr said with a slight shrug, "Before Yuri rips his throat out!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Ryo gulped. "No crime scenes here, kaythanks." He walked over to the door to see Yuri and Fudge ((am not describing their expressions in case I get something wrong in assuming...)). "Hello, Fudge," Ryo said, raising a paw in greeting. "I hope you're doing well."
Back to top Go down
DarkTeddiursa

DarkTeddiursa

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen RP   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:55 pm

Fudge, seeing Ryo, decided to use the lucario as an escape from his angry wife. "Oh hi Ryo, can I talk to you about something?"
"Don't walk away from me Antonio Fudge Brown!" Yuri yelled, following her husband.
Hope came in at that exact moment, "Am I interrupting anythign?"

(I'm guessing Cresent and Eclipse merged?)

Last edited by DarkTeddiursa on Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Huh)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 pm

ooc// Be right back, guys, dinner. ;D And, uh, I guess so...?

bic// "Uh, nothing's wrong guys," Ryo, getting overwhelmed, started to flush a little. "S-Sure, I can talk, Fudge. If you want, we could go into the next room, if that, uh, would be best.."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

((I'm back from mai hols!))
Fang landed smoothly in the square and dropped Vinetail off. He was about to leave for Rory when Cyber ran up to him.
"You going to help Rory? There's no need. I sent one of the big, famous rescue teams a letter asking for his rescue."
Fang rolled his eyes and paused for a moment, before saying, "I heard that Vinetail was considering coming back to Team Eclipse after being on Trial Island for so long. Bad things are starting to happen there. If you've been paying attention in history lessons then I'm sure you'd know why."
"History lessons? Come on, I'm not that young!" Cyber gave Fang a nudge as Tyra reappeared from the shop. "Oh, not again. Bought the whole shop, have you?"
"No. Just getting a suitable breakfast for you tends to cost a lot." She dropped the bags of food and other supplies by Cyber's feet, then restrained him before he went for the chocolate raisins and the toffee apples.

Inferno was flying over Apple Woods now, and saw the commotion at the clearing. Wounded Salamence. Defenceless Grass-type being attacked by a Pokemon in a Flare Blitz. He dived, to take the attack at the last minute. Already weak, he was struck down by the Flare Blitz. He wouldn't be of any more use.
"Ahahaha! Only a one-use weapon, I see! Unlike Flare Blitz...I can use it until I'm outta power!" Yorick drew back again, preparing to charge. The flames engulfed him, and...
((I just got addicted to cliffhangers!))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Ooc: I'M BACK ROLEPLAYING GUISE, BE AFRAID.
Bic:
Alec and Clare sighed as door after door was slammed in their face. Alec sat down on a nearby park bench and took a sip of water. "Maybe we should call it a day, sister..." He suggested, hands fidgeting nervously, like a child scared of being told off for giving the wrong answer to a teacher. Something snapped in Clare, which showed Alec that it was clearly not the right answer. "Call it a day? How can we give up on the great lord Arceus? Brother, don't tell me you've given up hope?" There was a tone of anger in her voice, but it was quiet and soft; something many would find weird, but something Alec was very much used to.
"You're right, sister. I'll go search for someone who would be more willing to step into the light!" The Kirlia pressed his hands to his temples and shut his eyes. Many pictures swarmed in his mind, as he searched for a place to go. He opened his eyes, now glowing bright blue, took hold of Clare's hand and dissapeared with a small flash.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

ooc// Uh, should I introduce the Arceus of Fail for the lulz?
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Ooc: If you want :>
It'd be funny if Alec and Clare finally meet their god, and he's all like: DERP.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Team SnowDrift make an appearance!   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:07 pm

"Bored, bored, bored..."
The Munchlax swung his foot back and forth as he draped himself lazily on the sofa. Unlike most Munchlax, he was bright white where he should have been teal and was a paler yellow on his mouth and chest. His bright pink eyes stared at the ceiling blankly, as he continued to moan, "Bored, bored, bored..."
"Snowy, please stop the complaining?" a female Skitty asked him, a soft tone to her voice. Like him, she was white were she should have been pink and a pale tan on the rest of her body.
Snowy simply pouted and replied, "But I'm bored! Seriously, we're a rescue team, how come we don't get any calls for rescue?!"
"Perhaps it you got off of your fat arse once in a while, you could go to the Post Office and get some missions yourself!" the Vulpix snapped angrily. Once again, she had pure white fur, except for the pale grey markings on her belly and paws, along with her six tails. Her eyes were slightly more reddish that Snowy's.
"Luton, can it!" Snowy growled, rolling over onto his side.
Luton sniffed angrily. "No I will not Snowy!" she growled.
"Don't start fighting again, please!" the Skitty, Liliana, begged, letting out a small sigh as she did so.
Luton nuzzled her slightly as a form of apology. Snowy grunted slightly and rolled back over onto his back. There was silence for a bit, until...
"I'm still bored!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:13 pm

ooc// Hey guys. I'm such a bad person, leaving like this. ;_______;

bic// It was a peaceful day in a hill-ish area near Pokemon Square...

That is, until a bunch of thunderclouds gathered and struck down to the ground, revealing...

"I LIIIIIIIIVE!" A pearly-white creature reared... and promptly fell over. "DAMN THESE SPINDLY LEGS. THEY ARE TOO PUNY FOR AN ALL-POWERFUL BEING LIKE MYSELF."

This was the day the self-proclaimed God of all Pokemon decided to come down to earth to see how things were going. His name? Arceus.

"WHERE ARE ALL MY WORSHIPPERS," Arceus sniffed in disdain, still lying on the ground. "THEY SHOULD HAVE NOTICED MY GODLINESS BY NOW AND COME TO GIVE ME THEIR BABIES AND FRUITS AND CRAP LIKE THAT."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:56 am

With another blue flash, Alec and Clare appeared outside a small house. "Is this where we shall start gathering poor souls who haven't seen the light that shall deliver them from evil yet?" Clare asked, staring at all the graffiti, litter and shady creatures hanging around.
"N-no..." Alec stammered.
"Well, why are we here then?"
"I was interrupted during teleportation...by a message, a vision."
Clare gasped, heart racing with excitement.
"Was it...from him? The great white one?" She questioned, trying to keep her calm. In response, Alec nodded slowly. "We must go to him at once. He has summoned us." He took the Froslass' hand again, and dissapeared with a flash.

When they reappeared, they immediately got to the floor and bowed to the pearly white beast that stood before them. "O' great Arceus..." Clare began, "O' great white one! Deliver us from greed and evil! May the world bask in your coat of elegant white, and may the blackness and evil be vanquished!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:21 am

Arceus smiled, pleased that his worshippers had finally come. Well, he was probably smiling. It was kind of hard to tell.

"EXCELLENT. THE BLACKNESS AND EVIL OF THIS WORLD'S DESTRUCTION IS IMMINENT, NOW THAT I HAVE ARRIVED," He boomed. He could have been an announcer for some kind of sports stadium without a microphone, and everyone would hear him perfectly. "...ALTHOUGH, I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK."

He wiggled around in his pathetic position on the ground and a frustrated frown (possibly?) appeared on his face.

"COULD ONE OF YOU PROP ME UP? THIS FORM IS RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE. AND FLIMSY. I HATE IT."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 pm

"Yes, oh holy one!" Alec and Clare said in unison, rushing to their savior's side. Alec closed his eyes and concentrated his mind onto holding the God pokemon up in the air. Soon enough his Lord had begun to float slightly off the ground. "What else is it that you desire, O' White one?" Clare asked, begging to be of assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next