PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY

Go down 
+2
ShadowSnorlax
ShoneeGotARyo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:35 pm

"YOUR ASSISTANCE SHALL BE REWARDED. EVENTUALLY," said Arceus, stretching out a little bit, glad to be off of his sorry arse on the ground. "MOST OF MY POWERS ARE ON BACK ORDER FROM THE 'OTHER DIMENSION.' WHICH SUCKS. I BLAME SOMEONE NAMED... WHO WAS IT, A GIRL NAMED SAILOR?"

There was a shatter from above, and an angry fourteen-year-old's voice snapped, "Oi! I did NOT give you permission to break the fourth wall yet! We're not even done with the fifth page!"

Arceus ignored the voice from wherever-it-was, and continued, "FIRST, FOR MY POWERS TO GATHER MORE QUICKLY, I REQUIRE MORE FOLLOWERS. TAKE ME TO THE NEAREST TOWN SO I CAN SPREAD MY GODLINESS."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY   This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 am

"Would you like us to get rid of the unpure one, oh great Arceus?" Clare offered, bowing down to the great white llama-goat's feet. The two children listened to the god's request of travelling to another town, and Alec was on to the task as soon as Arceus had finished. He held on to Clare, closed his eyes, and in a blue flash the three of them had apparated in Treasure town. "Is this place suited enough to your tastes, o white one?" Alec asked, hoping he had done good.
Back to top Go down

This be the NEXT GENERATION ROLEPLAY
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4