PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am

Ivy bared her teeth at the sudden flash of Ryo's anger. She marched forward and braced herself incase of any attacks coming her way.
"DON'T.." She growled warningly, extending a set of vines and waving them in the air. I'm sorry, Ryo... She thought, But should you act out of line, I shall be forced to respond accordingly...

"GUYS!" Spike interrupted, pushing Lucinda and Mocha away from each other, "Stop arguing and get these two sorted!". Lucinda looked into the totodile's eyes and nodded. "I'm sorry, where are my manners?" She turned on her furry heel and looked straight at Layton and Luke. "You two. Bugger off."

"WAAAH!" Italy wailed, dropping his 'flag' and making a run for it as the pokemon advanced towards him. Germany weakly got to his feet. He may of been unable to attack with his new body, but he'd rather die with dignity than plead for surrender. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath.
He flashed his eyes open again, narrowing his red pupils. What was he doing? The mightyeena snarled and charged at the two assailants. Germany wasn't sure on what he was going to do, but he just went with it. Opening his jaws, he readied a bite attack, unaware of the Shadow ball heading straight at him.
Then there was a bright flash of green, the sheer intensity forcing him to shield his eyes. As the light softened and returned to it's usual state, the wolf-like pokemon noticed a figure standing before him. It was unlike one he had seen before. Cat-like in appearence, with long, green claws and feathered ears, he was quite the unusual sort. What was most intruiging was the jagged pattern running up his left arm and leg.
"My, My," He sighed, "It is not good to prey on the weak"

Ooc; *raises hand*
Oh, and by the way, Vasak used reflect (it can be learnt be sneasel via breeding *nodnod*)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:20 pm

"What's Ryo thinking? Could it be...no, that was ages ago." Fang wondered aloud.
"What?" Vinetail wanted to know the whole story.
"I...I might've seen this happen before. It was like...dark energy...and stuff. Like...to do with Cromera...or that's how it looked."
"Look, Cromera's gone for ages now..." Hissi started.
"But he has left an almost permanent dark scar on the planet. Which is why Fang turns evil at night. And there are plenty of evildoers around, even without Blackhole and Shockwave. Blackhole...Inferno..." Vinetail fell to his knees, head buried in his hands. "I want Inferno..."
"Who's this Inferno?" Hissi looked slightly concerned, slightly angry.
"Inferno...a great friend of mine before I met you...I never told you about him, but since I was a Trial Islandian, I evolved well before he did, so I teamed up with you, remember?"
"Uh, no." Hissi shook it off like it was nothing, then noticed Fang going towards Ryo, shreiking, "SNAP OUT OF IT RHYOOOO!"
Everyone seemed to have forgotten about Quake until he hollered, "THERE'S SOMEONE DYING HERE! WHO DID THIS?!"
A dark figure entered the chapel. It flexed it's long fingers - or were they claws? The shadow concealed that - and spoke in a voice somewhere between a hiss and a growl, if not a cross between the two.
"Me." he growled, even though it was a lie. In fact, it was Were-Fang. "I am Platinum, and I have come...for massacre." In the gap in his speech, he snatched up Leaftor and threw him hard to the ground, after cutting his belly with his claws. "Platinum. The new Dark Knight of this era. Get used to it." He stomped the ground, letting out an Earthquake. Vespia went around giving everyone Poison Jabs.
"Anyone remember me? No? Vespia. Learn our names - or regret it! This is just a taster of our soon-to-be great power!" She paused, trying to remember when she had heard that Cromera legend. "The legend of Cromera - the story said he could be raised any time that the Time Gears had been scattered. You're not safe."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Ivy span around, facing the terrifying figure of Platinum, whilst trying to stay on her feet from the impact of the earthquakes. Though the poison jabs had hardly any effect upon her, it still hurt from the impact of the blow. She felt the urge to cower and hide rise up throughout her veins, attempting to control every action of hers. She cast a look towards Flue. No, she must stand and fight for the greater good. She would cower no more, and show who she truly is. "Get...out of here!" She screamed, sneding out an array of seeds and leaves at the pokemon.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:01 pm

Chui winced from the intensity of the combined Earthquake and Poison Jab attacks, trying to hide his pain to no avail in front of his Mistress. All the same, he kept his firm grip on the female Lucario and awaited further instruction before plunging into attack on this sacred ground.

Brigette screamed as the Earthquake shook around her, but felt no pain as the Poison Jab hit her in the stomach. She threw a few choice French swearwords at the new villains, and thrashed around in hysterics. Never before in her life had she been this afraid.

"Hey!" Ryo snapped. "It's not her fault I was pulled into-"
But his words were cut off with a gasp of surprise as Ivy marched in front of him with her vines waving threatening in the air. He let out another gasp, then a grunt of pain as an Aggron named Platinum stepped in with an Earthquake attack, and a Vespiquen, Vespia, followed with Poison Jab attack. He silently thanked his Steel-type half as the Poison Jab's pain melted away quickly.
However, when he saw his team members becoming injured, his anger flared up again, quickly careening out of control.
"LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!" He roared, and the dark purple energy over took him, flowing into his paws and blaring out of his eyes. He dashed forward towards the Aggron, claws extended and glowing with evil energy that simmered and pulsed as if it were alive.

"I see. I am sorry for bothering you, Luke and I will be on our way now," Professor Layton said, and he took Luke's furry hand and walked away calmly, although, for those who knew him, his mind was whirring with thoughts.
"Professor, why did you give up so easily?" Luke asked. "We have so many questions! And how..."
"Luke, my boy, I think it's time we did some investigating. But first..." Professor Layton pulled out a piece of paper from his pocket. "I believe you have a puzzle to solve."

Kyoko's laughter ceased as a Sneasel interrupted her "fun."
"And what're you going to do about it?" She snarled, although she was slightly trembling as she sensed his power. "I was just having a go. D-Didn't mean to cause harm."
Seiko glared at her, thinking angrily, Where's that smug confidence you had before, idiot? Now we're both in trouble!
She glanced up at the Sneasel, and took a step backwards. She wanted no part in this fight unless Kyoko was truly in danger.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:02 am

Seren lowered her head, her face dark. A smirk slowly grew across her mouth.
"Don't...hurt...them..." she growled, raising her head towards Platinum, eyes glowing bright scarlet - the colour of new blood. (*brick'd for House of Night refrance*) Her fur turned a dark purple, the star patch on her right eye turning even darker. Her pupils slitted as she placed her feet apart and braced herself, a large Shadow Ball forming in her palms.
"Don't...hurt...them..." She repeated, tilting her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:01 am

Vasak stared at Kyoko with his one unblinking eye.
"I'll be doing just this..." He held out his two claws infront of him, small green balls of energy generating in his acid palms. With one sweeping move, he sent the attack straight at the Eevee. This'll teach you...
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:25 pm

"Ack!" Kyoko gasped and squeezed her eyes shut as the green energy rushed towards her. "Kyaaaaaah!"
The attack never hit, but she felt its impact shatter around her all the same.
She opened her eyes, and saw, in shock, that Seiko had taken the attack for her, wincing from its impact but unable to make a sound.
"S-S-Seiko?" Kyoko asked. Seiko turned around and grinned, but winced again.
"Bastard..." Kyoko snarled. "You hurt my friend!"
With one swift movement, she dashed out from behind the Munchlax and fired another Shadow Ball at the Sneasel, powered by her fury.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:38 am

Vasak widened his eye as the munchlax took the blow.
You're making the same mistake as I, He muttered to himself, save yourself before you end up a wreck. The sneasel did not flinch as the shadow ball collided with him, gritting his sharp teeth.
"I think you'll find my original target was you..." He said to the Eevee, walking up to her. "Your friend is a loyal one, but you must realise that she'll only come to more and more harm the worse things you do..."
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm

The air was chilled around Flue. She took in a deep breath as the restrained Lucario was brought to her. The female looked deeply into the creature's eyes, trying to delve deep within her mind. She was interrupted almost immediately as an earthquake attack was thrust through the ground beneath her. Panicking and caught off-guard, the ninetales was thrown up into the air by the rumbling of the earth. The attack weakened her considerably, causing her to land flat on her stomach. Flue moved her limbs shakily, trying to push herself up from the ground. She was in a good deal of pain. Quickly, she maneuvered back to the female Lucario, glaring harshly with her crimson eyes. A slight glint appeared as she flourished in a gallant glow. Her lips curled slightly as a streak of sadism went through her. What she would do to bury this creature personally into the ground. However, she was going to be reasonable right about then. Something was a bit off with the other Lucario if he wasn't reckoning that a calm and just judicial ritual wouldn't settle the small quarrel. Perhaps she would have to use force with the aide of the Arcanine that was restraining the female. She now had time to look through her thoughts, though it was not as thorough as it could be if she had not been attacked.

Just tell me the truth, madame.

She emitted a calm tone with her. Taking a hesitant step forwards, the female winced in a bit of pain. If it would move quickly enough, all of this could be done in a cinch. She couldn't dawdle in a situation like that. Perhaps if some of them had chosen to calm down instead of fight and thrown around attacks blindly...things would be able to go just a bit more smoothly. Still a bit rocky and shaky, but every little bit counted somewhat.

I will be able to tell if you don't. Choose your words wisely.

Flue grunted under her breath. Her strength had waned, but she would definitely not give up that easily. She wasn't just some ragdoll that they could throw around.

-------

"Chinaaa~. I have a present for you!!" A large Ursaring came bustling out of a few berry bushes, leaves floating around it.

The creature had a lighter color of fur than normal, almost like the normal shade for its ring on its chest. The ring on its chest was the purest of white. A pecha scarf was wrapped tightly around its neck. It became clear that this pokemon was a male, though its voice was a tad higher than normal. It wore a cheery smile, though the aura of it seemed a bit off; it was almost frightening to be around. If looked at closely enough, one might even be able to see a poisonous looking glow coming from his fur. His pale eyes surveyed the vast forest. The scenery was colored a frosted shade of green, almost like icing had been sprinkled around the edges of the exotic ferns and leaves of the orchid. He lowered himself from his two-leg stance onto all fours. The male sniffed around, moving slowly around the forest. the leaves shaded him from the glaring sun. The pokemon took in a deep, carefree breath. He felt a bit of warmth come into him. THis made his grin widen.

"Ahh, China. You cannot hide forever!"

There was a rustling in the bushes again. This time, it was an Combusken of a peculiar small size. It was much smaller than usual. The male quickly moved through the bushes, trying to escape the Ursaring. It wasn't working all to well in his favor. A flash of a red sash tied around his wrist tightly, which was lined with gold, let him stick out like a sore thumb. He wasn't just about to give up his most prized possession, however.

Aiya...how long has he been following me now?

China soon encountered a small enclosure. There were a few blossoms that were quickly losing their petals in the wind. Suddenly, he saw a frightening dark pulse attack race in front of him. There were pokemon fighting in the small are. One was a Mightyena, which was the only one he could clearly identify. His train of thought was abruptly broken as he felt heavy paws clamp onto his shoulders.

W-wha--

"Chinaaaa!! I found you! That was a fun game of hide-and-seek, da? But now it's over...what a shame..." the Ursaring's focus was broken as he heard the loud blast of a fight.

He looked up to see a couple of pokemon fighting. Sure, they were in plain sight of them, but he didn't particularly care. It wasn't like they had the audacity to attack someone more than twice their size, now did they? The pokemon leaned forwards, tightening his grip on the Combusken. China felt annoyance bubbling inside of him. If he made one more move, he swore that he would unleash a furious double kick.

"Aw, what a shame," he remarked gloomily, "Let's not be violent, now..."

((mm i'll bring in new charas the next post))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:14 pm

"Kh!" Kyoko's eyes narrowed as she made the frustrated noise. She didn't like to admit it, but the Sneasel was making sense. She hated it when she was wrong and someone she disliked was right.
"I'll never betray her, if that's what you're suggesting," She said, breaking her gaze towards the Sneasel uncomfortably. "I'm not that kind of demon. I don't usually say this to anyone, but I didn't want to come here in the first place, and got into a bit of trouble. I'm in her debt."
That's not all, Seiko thought, still twitching in pain but watching the Sneasel warily. You're hiding something else, Kyoko, something you don't want to admit.

Brigette finally stopped her shrieking, panting from the effort. What had she done? Why did everyone hate her? Must have been a mistake. Yes, that was it. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and...
Oh, she was so bad a reassuring herself.
She trembled as the Ninetails stepped closer to her, but froze when she heard a voice inside her mind.
Just tell me the truth, madame.
I will be able to tell if you don't. Choose your words wisely.

After being confused a few seconds, it dawned on her that the Ninetails was speaking from the mind, and that she must answer in the same way.
I.. I didn't mean for it to become this way, Brigette began, trying hard to remain speaking in English. Charisse told me years ago that I was to marry Ryo. He liked me back then and didn't have his scar, and I loved him back. But then he moved away from home to be on his own. A-And when he made Team Crescent, things about him came up in the magazines and I read them every day... but I became sad because of the rumors about him and the Munchlax girl. I even became jealous. But then, I figured, if I were to marry him, he would never like me the way he did back then, so I met a friend of mine and she told me how I could stop the marriage. All I had to do was sign with my left paw... I really didn't know that everyone else would attack, and I really didn't mean for everyone to get so mad at me. P-Please forgive me! I meant no harm.

ooc// Is it just me, or is Brigette turning into what I think should happen to Mary-Sues? (AKA get a personality and stop making canon characters fawn all over them)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 am

Vasak began to lick his claws, keeping his gaze on Kyoko.
"Just don't get into trouble and then your friend won't get hurt. I'm sure she won't find an issue with that..." He then turned around and faced Germany for the first time since he'd arrived. Surprisingly, or not, the Mightyeena was completely silent, except for the deep sound of his unsteady breathing.
"Are you okay? You're not hurt?" He asked, given reply by a quick nod. Germany then remembered.Italy. Without another word, he ran off.
Vasak stood there, wondering what to do now. Last time someone had left him and didn't say thanks, he was left with an awful reward.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 1:31 pm

Vinetail whipped around to face Platinum, then drew his Leaf Blade. "You want fight, you get fight. You can't hurt my friends like this!" Vinetail jumped through the air, throwing his sword up, a bit like Ike's Aether (*shot for SSBB stuffs*), but Platinum was quicker, which was somewhat unnatural. He knocked Vinetail out of the air with a nice quick Iron Tail, and blew him back using Flash Cannon.
"You cannot match my power, however many Pokemon there are." He felt the dark power take control of him, and he actually let out a Dark Pulse.
This, Platinum...this is the same power that Inferno succumbed to all those years ago. Foolish thing, eating a Dark Stone. Fool. This is the power that created Blackhole, and the power needed for the evolution of Young Cromera, and the power released by Ghost Cromera. In fact, Ghost Cromera is made purely from a visible form of this darkness. It was that voice in his head again.
Angry from Vinetail's defeat, Hissi now stepped forward, drawing her smaller but lighter and faster Leaf Blade. She knew that she was faster than Vinetail, even though he was more highly evolved. That big tail must've slowed him down way too much.
"You may have disposed of Vinetail, but you won't do the same with me!" She used a different attack, instead dodging around the back before Platinum had time to land a hit, then slashing as fast as her arms could allow.
"Gah. You are stronger, but still no match for me. This is only a light scratch on my armour." He used Dark Pulse, then moved away to let Vespia take care of her. "Anyone try to oppose us, you all get Earthquake'd again."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 pm

ooc// Venom, I think you missed my post back there about Ryo. ^^;
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:59 am

ooc- *raises hand helpfully* In case you are too lazy, Ryo's going crazy.
As is Seren. xDD
SHADOW STATE BUDDIIIEEESSS! *brick'd x5*
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 1:38 pm

ooc: Wh...where?
DX
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:36 pm

ooc// EPIC HIGH FIIIVE~!
They're the last two posts on page 32. :3
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:08 am

ooc- YES!
EPIG! *glomp*
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:37 pm

ooc: Ok...*posts another post*
bic: Platinum then realized his mistake. The Munchlax and the Lucario. Both looked as if the darkness had taken over.
Hang on...didn't that mean...they were on his side?
Yes...but you cannot control them...yet. the voice said. Flee for now. Leave Vespia if you wish. She can take care of them later. And, of course, there is Were-Fang to... The voice died out, and a small black blob left Platinum's body and entered Fang's. While waiting for it to return, Platinum took up a defensive stance, but there was still one weakness. One part that was not covered in armour. The part where...it...hurt most. *is not mentioning it *shiver** The armour on his back was eroding slowly, with Hissi still lashing at it. Platinum was tempted to whip her with an Iron Tail, but that would give up his defensive stance. He decided to wait for what the darkness told him. It re-entered his body at that very moment. It was on the verge of switching anyway. Fang no longer becomes evil under the night sky...but when anger consumes him. Which is what you are going to do right now by fleeing. Go on, Iron Tail the Grovyle, then run. Don't talk to Vespia. He did as instructed, and fled. He was slowed due to the armour, but he would be safe by the time he reached the base, which was quite a while away, unfortunately.
"Stay, Vesp!" he yelled as he ran. "Stay there!"

What went though Fang's head was exactly what the darkness had planned. 'Why? Why must he be a cowardly shit?' He soon felt dizzy, and thought he was having another Scream, but it wasn't. He lay on the ground, his were-form slowly taking over. Vinetail tried to save Hissi as she was flung in Ryo's direction, but missed. He then noticed Were-Fang, and tried to prevent him from transforming fully, but the Yanmega hovered in the way.
"Oh no you don't. I don't think you're going anywhere today, Vinetail." She Poison Jabbed him, knowing his weakness, and he was blown back, poisoned.

Back at the Eclipse base, Bolt had awoken. Wondering where Vinetail had gone, he started to realize he probably couldn't make the journey alone, what with Cromera's darkness still around. He could rise again any second, he too understanded the legend as Vespia did. He went outisde to see the almost-noon sun, he had had a lie-in, as he suddenly realized. Vinetail could've gone without him! He checked the square - nope, no sign of a party. He then heard distant shouts and a large figure running away from a large building, which was partly destroyed. He rubbed his eyes and noticed it was the chapel.
"Why must this happen now...holy ground..." Bolt muttered, despite not actually being holy. He bolted (!) off towards it, thinking the worst, that Vinetail was in there and dying.
(BIG POSTS RULE!)
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:24 pm

[sub][center]
((LOL LAZY i'm posting later))
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 pm

ooc: OH THAT'S HOW YOUR FONT GETS SO SMALL!!!
It gives me a headache trying to read your posts, lol. because they're all like this and tiny. DX
Back to top Go down
Shonee

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

ooc// Sorry for the delay. Dx I'll put in my post when I'm finished with my homework.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:29 am

ooc: Ooh.
I just happen to have only just finished my maths homework, lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:33 am

Ooc: I finished my spanish hours ago :3
Now watching YGOAS.
LIMEY MAAAAAAN!
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:57 am

ooc: XD
The orthodontic appointment I have tomorrow is half-good, half-bad.
Good because I miss PE. Fitness is torture.
Bad because I get the scare of ALMOST missing Music, and I can't hand in my maths homework.
I will definately miss period 1 and 2 tomorrow, which are Maths and PE. XD
Then there's a break (thank goodness!) between 2 and 3.
Oh, sod it, if I keep talking about this I could end up telling you my whole timetable!
...wrong board, isn't it.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Ooc:

At least you don't have your HPV vaccine on Friday.
D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 20 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next