PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:38 pm

ooc: Poor you...DX
At least you don't have it on my Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:50 pm

(( Me: I hated those jabs...
I screamed on the first one. >.< ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 pm

ooc// Poor yous. D:
Holy shit, I think my browser is glitching. It says that Sailor is Witchy and Witchy is Sailor. o-O"

bic//
Ryo in his state, enraged that his prey had escaped, turned his attention on a new target - a Grovyle flying towards him. He did not recognize whether she was friend or foe, but...
His lust for murder was too tempting.
He waited for the Grovyle to draw closer, then slammed his claws-unsheathed, dark-energy-filled paw out towards her neck.

Kyoko sighed in relief, then stuck her tongue out at the Sneasel when he wasn't looking.
Seiko giggled (or what would have been a giggle) at Kyoko's attitude, then silently sent a message to him. You don't have to feel bad for me, you know. My situation isn't that bad. Although, if we were to become friends, I suggest keeping your distance... for your own sake...
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 am

(( ME: *falls off chair with laughter*

IT WORKED KITTEH. ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 am

ooc- *suddenly realises what you guys did*

BITCHES! D:<
I THOUGHT KITTY'S USERNAME WASN'T WASN'T SPELLT LIKE THAT!

*sits in the corner trying to think of a post*
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:29 am

(( Me: *dies of laughter*
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 am

Ooc:
YAY!

B-but now we just gave it away DDD:

A-AND SAYING YOU SCREAMED ON THE FIRST ONE ISN'T REALLY HELPING, YA KNOW.

bic:

Vasak nodded slowly, satisfied with Seiko's 'response'. "So what, may I ask, are you going to do now? Your 'prey' has escaped as you can see, so there's no-one here to pick on..." He needn't look around to confirm what he said; though he only had one visible working eye, he could see more than most. "I hope you don't mind me asking if you'll do a favor for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:18 am

(( Me:
DDDDDDD:
I hoped we'ld be able to fool them longer... ;_________________;

>8DDDDDDDD
I-I dun wanna lie to you, though! D: ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 am

Ooc:
Me too.

BUT SOPHIE WON'T FIND OUT, MAYBE XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:29 am

(( Me: If she reads these posts she will.
Assuming she can actually read. ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:31 am

Ooc: I don;t think she bothers much with the RP side of here...8/
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 am

(( Me: Niether do I anymore. xDDDDDD /lazylazyveryverylazy ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:43 am

Ooc:
>8(((
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:44 am

(( Me: And I've been ill for two weeks... /startsthinkingofexcuses ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 am

ooc- I don't see why she joined a freakin' Roleplaying forum if she's not even gonna roleplay!
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Ooc:
It's one of the great mysteries of this world.
Like why twilight got published.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

(( Me: xDDDDDDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:33 pm

ooc// Dayum.
I HATE YOU GUYS ASLDKFJASDKFJF
*shot*
Forgiven.
It was funny, though. I seriously thought my browser was glitching.

xD On Twilight thing.
Reminds me of Palin, how she ACTUALLY GOT A BOOK PUBLISHED. My god.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:18 am

Ooc:
xDDD

I'm going to see new moon tomorrow with Erin *dances*
I'm happy 'cause we're gonna be trolling (slightly xD)
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm

ooc// Throwing sparkly powder everywhere whenever Edward comes on the screen.

Changed avatar not to copy Witchy/Kitty, but because Season 0 Yami was psychotic and epic. 83
I'll totally draw tribute once I find my lucky pencil.

bic//
"What are you talking about?" Kyoko snorted, flushing at her 'defeat.' "I wasn't hungry... I just ate three souls last week."
Seiko glared at her.
"What?" Kyoko shrugged. "It was only that stupid Vaporeon and her gang who stole that important TM from that one Buneary. And she was getting on your nerves, too. Jail wouldn't have served her any good either."
Seiko rolled her eyes and turned back to Vasak, her eyes sparking interest. You could hear me then? Thank goodness. It's so hard having only Kyoko to 'talk' to.
"So, what is this favor?" Kyoko asked. "I'm bored anyways. We could use something interesting to do."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:03 am

((Sophie doesn't even know what a shoulderstand is. XD))
bic: Hissi screamed, realising what was happening. Vinetail was about to go chasing after Platinum, then realized that he was held in a headlock by Were-Fang.
"You're not going anywhere, Sceptile. And nor's your friend." Were-Fang gestured for Vespia to take hold of Quake.
At that moment Bolt rushed in, only to be greeted in the face by a Dragon Rush from Were-Fang. Particularly terrifying for Vinetail, who felt like he was about to be snapped in half.
"Don't...please." A weak voice whispered. "Don't. Remember me? Team Dragonclaw? Voxaco? That's me." The almost-invisible figure of the ghost Voxaco solidified slightly. "I died because of evil. Please, Fang, don't give in to the dark side. Resist it. With practise, it is possible." Voxaco turned to face Hissi, who had somehow flipped around with her feet in Ryo's face, screaming like a ninja, then back to Were-Fang. Before Were-Fang could do anything, the ghost faded, and left the chapel.
Bolt surged towards Ryo first, as Hissi could be killed if he didn't tackle Ryo. He had been storing this up for a long time, in anger. He was known to get angry easily when he had a Volt Tackle coming. Now, he let all the stored power out. It was like Stockpile, but ten times more powerful was the outcome. The elecrticity around him wasn't very tall, as he didn't want to hurt the mid-air Hissi, instead it was very wide. He picked up pace, and finally, made contact. Or at least he was in range. He let out a final surge of power as he closed in on Ryo.

A beast which had laid dormant, hidden in Treasure Town stirred. The winds picked up as he recovered. As he secured consciousness, he raised up from the ground, the gale-force winds not affecting him at all. They surged around him, in a circle. Today was the raise of the true Rayquaza. Something in Rayquaza's head told him that his friends were in trouble, and that he should go to the chapel. A voice in his head, a voice of hope.
Rayquaza, you must go to the chapel. Your friend...Fang...is on the verge of evil. His friends, Vinetail and Hissi, they are under threat. the voice said. Rayquaza had no idea who Hissi was, but the name Vinetail took him back to when he met Vinetail and Szolt, back in Treeshroud Forest. They still had the Time Gear for that.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

At least you had someone...though I agree, having only her to communicate with would get quite awful after a while... Vasak 'repiled' with a light laugh. He turned his attention to Kyoko. Did she just mention that she ate souls? The Sneasel shrugged, as if it came as no surprise to him. Of course, it didn't. Nothing tended to surprise him anymore.
"Oh, I just want you to find those people you scared away. They seem quite different than what you'd expect to find here..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Ryo glanced from one attack to the other, growled, and prepared to release all his energy at once, but somehow...
It left him.
The purple faded from his paws and his eyes returned to their normal shade of red.
"Wh-what the-?" was all he could make out before the attacks slammed into him at once, causing him to spit blood from his mouth.
Gasping for breath, he sank to his knees, and looked up angrily at the two who had attacked him.
"What was that for?" He choked out, then coughed up more blood, although a less quantity than before. Marks of paralysis sparked around him, and he winced.
Next time... kill for sure... A dark thought bloomed in his head that was not his own. Dazed and fatigued, he did not notice it, and unfortunately, it would come back to haunt him later.

Seiko grinned, unnoticed by Kyoko, who was saying, "What? That's it? They didn't seem very special to me, apart from a certain kind of different flavor I could smell off of their souls... a little spicier than normal..."
Her eyes became hazy with the thought of it, and Seiko kicked her.
"What? Oh, yeah, of course we'll find them," Kyoko said, hurriedly getting back on subject. "No problemo. This nose can sniff out anything."
Seiko rolled her eyes. We'll find them... what was your name again?
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:37 pm

I believe people refer to me as Vasak. You can do so too, if you wish, The sneasel cocked his head to the left, "Why do you sound so unsure, little Eevee? Surely you can't be thinking of this hunt as some sort of...trap, as you would call it? Surely there can't be so much distrust in this fickle world..." Vasak's insides twisted a little as he said that. Of course there was tons of distrust in this world; it's smell intoxicated his lungs; distrust hung over the sky like an ominous cloud, draped over their minds. He fanned out his tail as the words of the Eevee trickled down his ears.
She was pretty confident. And perfect for this job. He folded his arms, and leant against a tree convieniently located behind him.
Go on then, let it begin...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 10:15 am

Bolt had tried his best to stop himself after noticing that the darkness had left Ryo, but still crashed into him. He felt the winds pick up.
"Is it just me...or has it suddenly got windier?" Bolt said, as if to himself.
Hissi had not noticed that he had turned back to his normal self, and as soon as she landed, she fished a couple of Sitrus berries out of her bag and placed them on the floor next to Ryo.
"I...we all thought we'd lost you for a moment there. It was the darkness. I think it...possessed you or something. Like with...Fang!" Hissi now noticed that Fang had also returned to normal, confused as to why he had Vinetail in a headlock. Vespia was furious. She threw Quake down onto the ground and fled, back towards the base, when suddenly she was stopped. A huge, green figure decended in front of her.
"You foolish thug. Treating others like that is not respectable. I would understand if you are darkened, but you are not." Rayquaza took hold of Vespia, ensuring she wouldn't escape. "Fang, once I'm finished, I'll take you and two others to Sky Tower. Two volunteers." Rayquaza whispered to Fang, then resumed his position at the door.

"All...fuzzy..."
A weak Pokemon got to his feet, then immediately toppled over again.
"It's gone...all...fuzzy...where am I?"
Leaftor was fighting to regain consciousness. He saw Quake, who was unconscious.
"Must...protect...Quake...on...my...life..."
He slumped back down again, his body not strong enough to get up.

Far, far away, back on Trial Island, Tempest had become fascinated with a black stone he found in the riverbed one day, with no idea that it was the Cromera Stone. Several times it took him to Mt. Claw, but what he really needed to do to raise Cromera was to have the Dark Knight, Platinum, do it. Trouble was, the Dark Knight was on the other side of the world, and being the good-hearted Pokemon he was, he would probably never give up that stone easily. If they met in a fight, though, Platinum would probably win.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next