PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

ooc-
I just remembered that Seren's still in her Shadow State but hasn't killed anyone yet. xD'

This is a first...
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Ooc: And I just realised Ivy's there doing nothing.
and kitty's doing nothing, nowhere xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:24 pm

ooc- And Tilly and Matt and whoever the hell else I put in that gawddammned church are there too xDD'
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 pm

ooc: Heh, yeah, I realized not too long ago that Leaftor was blobbed there doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Ooc:
Oh well.
Vasak is much more interesting.
He glows :3
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 pm

"Thanks..." said Ryo, stuffing the Sitrus Berries into his mouth, and relaxing a little as they healed him. "Wait, what? Darkn- Oh, shit..."
He whipped around and his fears were confirmed - Seren was still raging in her "Shadow State."
The wind picked up around him, and his jaw dropped in astonishment as he saw the great Rayquaza descending in front of him, grabbing Vespia, then whispering something to Fang, who had apparently turned to his normal self again. Ryo couldn't here what the legendary of the sky had said, but he thought it better not to eavesdrop, anyways.
"Hey, can we talk more about that Trial Island thing later? I think Seren's got to be calmed down..." Ryo ran forward, calling, "Seren! It's me, Ryo! Snap out of it!"
Oh, he was such an idiot sometimes.

"FFFF. Since when have I ever been unsure? NEVER. That's when. I will find that strange-ass pair and bring them back!" Kyoko finished her mini-speech with a confident, cackling laugh, then proceeded to march down the path the two Pokemon had run.
We'll be back soon, Vasak, Seiko promised, then followed. ...I hope.

ooc// I should probably post an update on Layton and Luke and Shu Ming and Shen Xi soon....

If Vasak glows, does that mean he's the Avatar? 8D *shotshotshotshot*
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:55 am

Seren snapped her head around. Her eyes had stopped glowing, at least. But the pupils were simply small black slits on a lake of blood, her fur still dark purple.
"Why should I?" she snarled, scowling at him, "These people deserve to pay..."
'Pay for what?' Matt thought, frowning and biting his lip, 'This is bad...'
He noticed Seren's paws starting to glow. Oh Darkrai.
"And besides, who gives YOU the right to command me about?! HUH?!"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 am

Rayquaza looked up. He had heard what Seren said, even though she was on the opposite side of the room.
"Me. I give him the right. Most dark ones are just petty underlings in the body of an innocent Pokemon. So stop, before I..." He suddenly noticed that Vespia had somehow escaped. Rayquaza whipped around to see Vespia heading in the direction of a message in the sky made from darkness.
I have the Cromera Stone. Fear me. it said. Rayquaza's eyes widened. If Platinum truly had the Cromera stone, and if the legends were true, all that Platinum and Vespia had to do to raise Cromera was to go to Mt. Claw. That was as long as the Time Gears were out of place.
"Time Gears. We must all work together. To stop him rising again. And his comrades." Rayquaza spat the words 'him' and 'his', talking about Cromera. He dragged Fang out of the chapel with him, and flew off to Sky Tower for some plan, shouting behind him, "Come to Sky Tower if you wish to form a new Team Dragonclaw to revive the Time Gears!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:50 am

"I PLAY BY MY OWN RULES BITCH-HEAD!" Seren screamed after Rayquaza, pointing, "BESIDES, I PWN MORE THAN YOU!"
"Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants to hit her?" Roxxie groaned, hitting her head against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:42 pm

Ooc:
I have the rising urge to randomly make Lucinda go all vigilante-justice on Seren's ass...but nyeh. xD
bic:

"Once again, so unsure..." The Sneasel murmured, turning his back to Kyoko and Seiko as they departed on the quest he had sent them on.
He placed an acid green claw against the bark of the tree, and dug into it deep. He looked around him with the one operating eye he owned, scanning his surroundings.
I wonder, what are the chances of them getting sidetracked, or attacked? He asked himself, prising his claws off the tree with difficulty.

The harsh wind tumbled over and under the fur and scales of the three pokemon standing in the middle of the street. They seemed to be lacking in communication with each other, having had a feud not too long ago. The silence between them was as loud as a raging thunderstorm, blocking out their ears. Soon enough, the silence was broken with an almighty sword.
"They've gone..." Mocha announced, looking out onto the horizon of which Layton and Luke had just dissapeared into. From beside the Furret, Lucinda gave a satisfied grunt.
"Why did you hate them so?" The Furret asked with fiest, fur rearing itself up.
"They didn't belong here..." The Raichu replied, with no hint of emotion. These words seemed to spark a reaction in Mocha, for the ever-peaceful Furret now looked at the Raichu with pure dislike.
"What makes them less worthy of their belonging than yours?" She fired back.
"They're human. This world calls on humans in time of need...the world is in trouble and is bringing even more into the fray..."
"So you're saying that by sending them back and casting them out the world's problems will be sorted out?! You're ignorance makes me sick! Can you possibly think of how they're feeling?! They've got enough trouble being landed into an unknown world without YOU!"
Lucinda stared at Mocha blankly for a moment, before erupting into hideous laughter.
"My, My, Mocha..." She made out, trying to grasp a breath, "You're lacking in intellegence..."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, that I'm human..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:11 pm

ooc// I'm so sorry that I've been taking longer to post lately. >< I'll try to make it up to you guys!

bic// Ryo flinched at Seren's harsh tone. He forgot how menacing she could be sometimes.
"Revenge isn't the answer," He replied as strongly as he could, although his voice wavered. "It never is. Besides, karma will probably get them in the end."
You lie, Ryo... You feel that hatred, too... Came the sinister voice from inside him.
Ryo's eyes widened in fear, not knowing who it was, but pushed it away a moment. He had to worry more about Seren than about himself...
"I'm not trying to tell you what to do," He said, just loudly enough for her to hear. "I don't have any power over you and I don't want to force you to do anything. If you're going to fight me, I'll defend myself, but I'll never hurt you."

ooc// Bdawww. Ain't he a little gentleman who's totally going to get his ass kicked. xD

Still thinking of a reply for Seiko and Kyoko... should be up soon...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Ooc:
Don't worry ^^

OHDAMNTHETEMPTATIONISKILLINGMETOCHUCKUCINDAINTHERE.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 1:11 pm

ooc: *can't think what to put*
GAH
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 am

"You're a fool Ryo," Seren snarled, "Fools should be pitied for their stupidity."
Her paws started to glow a dark purple. She smirked, lowering her head.
"Fine. So be it. SHADOW BALL!""
She snatched her paws together and aimed the purple blob towards Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 pm

bic: Vinetail was about to draw a Leaf Blade, but Bolt mouthed, "Leave this to me." Vinetail knew that Volt Tackle was pretty powerful too, so he mouthed back, "Why can't we do it together?" Bolt nodded, as if this had all been planned, and started up a Volt Tackle. He decided that he was going to attack from behind, while Vinetail and Hissi did the front.
All the attacks went at once. Bolt made himself look like he was going for the front, but skirted round just at the right moment. Vinetail was expecting Hissi to come forward, but she was at the other end of the room, supporting Leaftor and carrying Quake.
"The more the merrier!" she beamed, as Leaftor regained balance and started on Energy Ball. She laid Quake down, and gave him her last Reviver Seed.

"Right, Fang, how many time gears do we have?"
"One, definitely at least one. If not two...and I think one is still in the possession of that dreaded Blackhole."
Rayquaza had to rethink things through. How were they going to get that last Time Gear? They couldn't possibly do it without another rise of Cromera. But then, they would be risking the time gears that they already had.
"We need a team. A new Team Dragonclaw. Try and recruit Quake if possible, as he follows the house type. Vinetail and Bolt are good fighters, but they're moving to Trial Island soon. And...well, just get as many as possible!" Rayquaza started to remember all those long years ago, when he saw the young Vinetail. How brave and strong he must've been, travelling halfway across the world. And now he would be making that journey again, but this time, back home.

"Finally! It's ours!"
Platinum was joined by Vespia, who stared at the stone in amazement. That black, swirling pattern...
"The Cromera Stone, Vespia. Priceless to all evil. All we have to do now is get to Mt. Claw. How about we pick a really good time - when that Vinetail and Bolt leave for Trial Island. Heh heh heh...Come on then, let's wait for them. Surely that big row in the chapel..." Platinum really hoped that it had stopped by now.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 pm

ooc// Waaaait. Who are Vinetail and Bolt attacking?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:57 am

ooc- I concur~
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 am

((Seren because she's attacking Ryo.))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:11 pm

ooc// Ah. I go write reply nao.

bic// "Ack!" Ryo gasped, getting ready to jump out of the way, but then he noticed Bolt and Vinetail going in for an attack.
... His love got the better of him, once again...
"NO!" He yelled. "You won't hurt her!"
He stomped into the ground and kicked a series of pointed rocks (from the church floor, yes... he'd have to pay the damage later.) towards Seren in a Stone Edge, trying both to keep Bolt and Vinetail out and Seren in.
He doubted it would last long, though...
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 am

ooc- Aaah, Silly, silly Ryo-kun~
BIC-

"Fool!" Seren cried, throwing back her arms and grabbing one of Ryo's legs. Her claws dug in slowly, a smirk covering her face.
"You may have stopped them attacking you," she hissed, glancing up at him, head tilted,"But not from me, idiot."
The moment the words had left her mouth, she parted her jaws and chomped down hard into his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 am

((I forgot who's still in the church of mine...DX If it's Quake, Leaftor, Vinetail, Hissi and Bolt then I'm happeh.))
"Ugh!"
Bolt landed on his feet, thankfully, but the story wasn't so good for Vinetail. He landed on his neck/shoulders, a horrible clicking sounding as he hit the ground. He didn't get up again. ((NAAAAOOOOO! VINEY-SAN!)) As Bolt predicted, Hissi immediately came over, and gave him berries, sobbing.
"I...I never got to tell you everything...and now, you might be dead!" She laid her head on Vinetail's limp body, still sobbing.
Leaftor and Bolt came to her side. "Hope for the best, Hissi. Try and find a pulse...or something like that. He might still be alive...is there even a hopsital around here?" Leaftor knew almost absolute nout about this area, having worked in Trial Island for a long time, against the evil Titanium. Come to think of it, where was Titanium?

Platinum had grown impatient, and kept mumbling, "The sooner we set off, the sooner we gain control." He had dragged Vespia, who had wanted to wait, out of Treasure Town, and were now approaching their first dungeon. *is forced off for dinner, will be back*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:50 pm

ooc// WAIT, WUT?
VINETAIL DIED AGAIN?!
Hayhay. I'm going to put more effort into my posts.
At least try.

bic// Ryo's eyes glazed in fear as he looked down into the crazed eyes of Seren... no, her Shadow State, as she spoke to him. It was like something straight out of a nightmare, her purple fur pulsating with dark power.
As she finished her words, a flash of memory dashed through Ryo's mind...

"You're finished, weak scum," A dark figure stepped in front of him.
"That oughta teach him a lesson!" Another figure cackled.
"He won't dare mess with us again," A deeper voice added.
"You're a fool for messing with us," The first figure spat. "There'll be nothing left of your idiotic brain of yours when I do this!"
A claw two times larger than him slashed down into his vision, and it spattered with blood. His shriek was ten times as high-pitched as how he sounded now, like a child's.
And they laughed at him.

Ryo was jolted back into the present with blinding pain as Seren chomped down on his leg. He could feel each individual tooth, each of them with their own signature of pure agony. Not a single miniature dagger hesitated.

He screamed in pain, terror rushing back to him in major deja vu.

Vinetail... Bolt.. He looked up, squinting and wincing, even twitching from the pain. Where...?
He gasped, seeing Vinetail collapse.

"Vinetail! VINETAIL!"

He looked down at Seren again. S-Seren...

Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion now. Black clouds blotched his vision, what he saw became foggy. No... Conscience... fading... Why..?

There is a way to solve this, you know, The dark voice said in his mind.
Who are you? He demanded weakly. L-Leave me alone...
She must be defeated, The voice hissed. You need my power. Admit it! You are nothing without me. Nothing!
No. I'll n-never rely... on you. He said.
The voice laughed. Aren't you a little hero? Saying things like that is suicidal, especially to me. Now, give me your body.
No... no..!
Now, Ryo! Let me show you what TRUE power is!

Ryo was gone.

Purple energy surrounded Ryo's body, and the pain was eliminated.

"I'd like to thank you for giving me this opportunity." Two voices spoke this time. Ryo's, and the strange, dark, deep voice. "Seren."
He unsheathed his claws and filled it with the dark energy, then plunged them into ((er, towards, if you decide for it not to hit)) into Seren's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:53 am

Ooc:
*twiddles thumbs*
o3o
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 am

ooc- *pokes Kitty*
I THINK IT SHALL HIT! >3
And wait, Vinetail died before?! .3. And I thought I had loads of Near-Death Experiences~

BIC-
Seren grunted in surprise as she saw the claws dart towards her. They struck her chest, making her yelp in pain.
"You...you.....DARE!" she managed to snarl, as she skidded back, blood trickling down her belly, "Obviously you're not as weak as I thought..." Her head tilted slightly, her mouth pulling back into a snarl.
"Oh-ho-ho~! You've....REALLY done it now..."
Her eyes turned a darker red, her fur darker purple.
"If I were to compare me to certain TV comidens..." She stood up, tossing her head.
"I'd say I was on Frankie Boyle right now!"

ooc-
In case you think I've gone crazy, I do actually have a ranking on how angry I am with comedians. (Frankie Boyle being the highest, Alan Davies being the lowest)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:41 am

((Has he? I don't know...Vinetail, are you sure you haven't died before? *no response*))
Bolt was confused, not knowing who to attack. It looked like they were both in Shadow State now. He eventually decided on Seren, as it was her fault that Ryo was brought back into the Shadow State, after all. He beckoned to Leaftor.
"Come on. Leave her in peace. We've got to get rid of the cause of all this...but don't hurt too much, you don't want to kill the body. Just follow me. Second-strongest move." Everything past 'leave her in peace' was whispered. Bolt planned a Thunder, while Leaftor set up Energy Ball. Both ranged attacks, so as to not get fully involved. That would be...suicide.
Quake was now surveying the scene, fully recovered. He was upset for Vinetail, but he knew now wasn't the time to be greiving, they needed as many people as possible if they didn't want anyone else to die. Or be in a fatal condition. No-one was entirely sure wether Vinetail was still alive. He came forward, and whispered to Leaftor and Bolt, "I'll Dragon Rush the rear. Or Dragon Pulse, if you want something weaker."
"Dragon Pulse. Don't go too far." Bolt replied, as Quake ran to the wall, trying to sneak around the Shadow States' battle.

Platinum...fellow Dark Spirits are causing deaths back at the chapel. Already one is in a dangerous condition. Let the deaths continue with m...Cromera's rise.
Platinum and Vespia had come much further now, and were looking for a sutiable place in Apple Woods to spend the night safe and hidden. After all, for all they knew, they could be wanted across the world, even in remote places like the Hidden Land. Platinum didn't know of the epic events that had once taken place here. ((I can't remember wether he was present there...or even if I was using him there!)) If he had been here, and seen these things...maybe the darkness made him forget memories. Maybe the darkness was turning him into an all-round dark lord, with no memories or emotions. Memories and emotions...two things that really got in the way when being evil. Maybe...maybe he, Platinum, could finally get rid of these things at the Rise of Cromera!

"Fang."
"What?"
"Erm...I've seen...no, it doesn't matter." Rayquaza was about to say that what he had seen of Platinum needed to be stopped, but decided that tactics were needed in this whole restoration of time thing, and time could never be restored without that last Time Gear.
"Fang, you can go to Temporal Tower, right?"
"I'm not sure..."
"Take this with you. Rayquaza scale. Proves you have the word of...me. Put this Time Gear into Temporal Tower, it's the only one we have. I realized that our other one was...we never collected it. We were defeated. The...the Northern Desert one. Or should I say Quicksand Cave? Just...go on. Take it. Leave tomorrow, I will give you some good items and pack your bag during the night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next