PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+3
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Ooc: I copied it from youtube~~~!
And it is a scary song...o~0
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:41 pm

(( Me: Yesyes, very scary. D8 ))

Articuno resisted the unbelievably strong urge to laugh as his brother confessed he needed a stuffed toy to sleep peacefully. He wondered why he needed it; if he was scared of the dark he could just illuminate the room with his electricity. He decided not to ask any more questions about this, and faced away from his brother to look outside, mostly so Zapdos would see him snigger slightly. To his surprise and joy, the rain was slowing slightly, and the thunder and lightning was less frequent.
“Look, the storms ending~” he said happily. Soon he would be able to get out of this place. “It will have calmed down enough to leave in a few moments~”

Meanwhile, well, actually a few moments before, the sandstorm had appeared next to the brightly shining yellow pillar. The sand started to form something again; becoming so close together it was almost rock. It formed a large six legged lizard, with a long neck. On the top of its head were several small spikes, and a rather large spike below each cheek. A sharp but small tooth poked through the creature’s mouth. At the bottom of each cylindrical leg were four large claws, all at right angles to each other. Its tail looked like a dead, leafless tree, but alive. At the tip of each ‘branch’ was a darker brown rock, probably for attacking. The only part of it that wasn’t earth brown was its eyes, which were bright red, yet they did not seem sinister or unfriendly. It pressed one of its large legs on the relic, making the glowing cease. Almost immediately after the storm started to calm...
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:49 pm

"The storm will not end, lest evil come to pass..." Zapdos told his brother sagely, snuggling close to his pokedoll.
"I'd say- for your safety- that you stay the night..wont kill you, you know" He added, knowing his brother's dislike for this place.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Articuno quickly turned back to face his brother, and stared at him like he was insane. Normally it was he that said stuff like that.
“Uh, are you blind?” he asked. “It’s slowing down.” He wondered why his brother wanted him to stay, as normally they got into fights if they were together for more than five minutes. “Anyway, don’t you want a new teddy bear?”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Zapdos rolled his eyes.
"I'd rather be without sleep than die..." He growled, "Besides, it wouldn't kill you to have a sleepover, we haven't had one in years..." His mind began to drift of to when they were nought but chicks. The trio used to be together all the time. Inseperable they were. Until their duties called, and the trio was cut down to two, who could hardly be considered 'close'.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Articuno sighed.
"Oh yay, a sleepover!" he said sarcasticly in a girly voice. "Let's braid our hair and play truth or dare!" He sighed. "I'm sorry..." he said, as he was being an irratable ass again. "By the way, where is Moltres?" he asked. The Legend of Fire had disapeared by the time he had awokened. Had Cromera or the Mafia got him? W-was he... dead?! No, that was impossible. He was a Legendary. Nearly nothing could kill him...
He sighed yet again. Why did he have to be so pesimistic and easily upset? It wasn't fair; his brothers were cheerful and nice, and didn't get so upset; Articuno couldn't even eat meat without feeling bad! Oh, wait. He was being depressed again. He forced a smile. Smiling makes you feel better, even if it's not real.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 pm

"Molres buggered off somewhere. Serves him right really- the irritating prick never liked us much. An he was the biggest coward on this side of the universe!" The angered electric pokemon sent a jolt of electricity at the wall, making small chinks crumble off.
"Uh..." He sighed, "Everything's falling apart, isn't it?" He asked his brother, hoping he'd understand that he wasn't just talking about the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Articuno's smile weakened.
"Don't be so mean; he's not /that/ bad." he said. "Trying to eat Rosa was unbelivable, but he's a decent guy." He then realised he was still holding the Rattata. "Uh, can I leave this here for now? Jst until we gather freind and family for a proper burriel." He lifted his talon up to show the Rattata. "Uh, yeah..." he mumbled. "I thought everything would get better after the Mafia and Cromera were gone, but the world still feels... unbalanced..."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Zapdos repulsed at Rosa's mangles body.
"I'll give you one thing- I'm surprised you actually got something whole from those rocks...ew..." He turned a grotesque green and threw up under his wing.
"And you say my bones are bad..."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Articuno pulled an concerned face as Zapdos threw up.
"A-are you okay?!" he said quickly. He droped Rosa on the floor and froze he in opaque ice, so that she would not be seen by Zapdos, and she would be preserved.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:27 pm

"Well- you just shoved a dead animal in my face! It's rancid and I swear I saw a maggot in there somewhere..." He retched, swallowing back more vomit.

Ooc:
AIDS EPISODE YAY!!! 8DDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:32 pm

"I'm preeeety sure there won't be any maggots," Articuno said. "I've benn holding it since she died, and unless Maggots can fly, I doubt there will be any." He shuddered at the thought of flying maggots. He looked outside again. The storm had ended almost completely; all that remained was a light shower and very light grey clouds.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 4:28 am

Seren slumped down, nodding at her old friend.
"I would think so to," she muttered.

ooc- NEW CHARACTER(z) xDDD

BIC-

Unknown to the two friends, someone was watching them from the trees. Grunting, it pushed a stray strand of dark teal fur from one of its slitted eyes, muttering to itself.
"Doesn't she even remember what she's here for?" it growled, it's voice deep and male.
The Snorlax carefully edged closer to the couple, muttering every so often.
"Urg!" he grunted, as the faded green scarf around his plump neck caught on a branch, "Jesus!"
Cursing, he tugged on the scarf repeatedly, snarling, until it came loose, sending him flying into the open.
"Crap-cakes," he growled, stumpy ears flicking with anger.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 am

Ryo's eyes shone with happiness and gratitude. "You would? I mean... well..."
He was saved from his stupidity (but marred by his fear) when a Snorlax tumbled out of the bushes behind them.
"WAAAAAH!" He yelled, stumbling to his feet, tripping backwards, and falling into the water. "Wh-who the heck are you?!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:57 am

"STUPID BRANCH!" the Snorlax screamed, jumping to his feet and ignoring Ryo's question, "I DEMAND A FINE!"
"Hey, you jerk!" Seren yelled, "He asked you a question there!"
She stormed forwards and punched the Snorlax's thigh...
Then fell, groaning.
The Snorlax glanced at her. 'It is you,' he thought.

"Oh Marcus, you are such a copycat!"
The ash brown haired girl snickered as she brushed a male Prinplup. The blonde boy of around ten or so growled as he wrapped his arms around his Munchlax's plump body.
"I am not!" he yelled.
"I would think you are," a second boy, who had black-brown hair, sighed, raising an eyebrow over a chestnut brown eye, "Seren has two and your brother and dad had one, so you are a copycat!"
"I DEMAND A FINE!"

Seren's eyes snapped open. "What the..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Zapdos sighed and drifted off to sleep. Even if the storm was slowing, the darkness was still there. Like a volcano, dormant until needed.

"So, tilly..." Ivy began, "What the ruddy hell am I to do with this spare Rattata? I mean, I can't just chuck her back out, can I?" She stared down at the pokemon, who started to show signs of life again.
"What's your name?" Ivy asked her, peering down close.
"R-Rosa...Rosa-"
"Oh my god! You're back from the dead! Rosa! I knew someone as pure as you could'nt really die!" The Ivysaur rejoyced.
"My name is ROSALYN. If only you had let me speak you would've avoided making an ass of yourself!" The pink rattata growled, standing up, on two feet.
"B-but..." Ivy stuttered, feeling suddenly embarassed.
"Now if you'll allow me, I will escape this hellhole and get back into a society that isn't full of freaks!" Rosalyn snapped, making for the door.

-------

https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40