PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Three creatures cloaked in darkness laid in wait.
Waiting for what, you ask? They're waiting for a time to strike.
Crime was going on all around them, but nothing was being done about it. Where were the police, people employed to do this work? They were realxing on their fat arses, that's what.
One of the creatures leaped down from the rooftops of which they hid, landing on the ground with a thud. She stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself. She wore a guy fawkes mask, top hat and cape to conceal her identity. No doubt she was a fan of V for vendetta or that she just thought the outfit was awesome.
"You..." She growled deeply, pointing to Layton. "You speak of this london...Is what you say true?"

Ooc:
Or maybe I should add in Italy from Hetalia...
But he's a manga character...;__;

Last edited by Witchy on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PASTAAAAA~~~~!)
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:56 pm

(Wants to edit Kitteh's post: Apart from Leaftor who is busy at a place where the suspect left AGES AGO and is strong to his type!)
"Waah! Who are you?" Quake aimed a Dragon Rush, in case it wasn't friendly. He narrowed his eyes, trying to catch the criminal's gaze. "You...you know about the humans turned Pokemon? If you do, scram. You heard of Cromera? His loose darkness is what's possessed you." Quake thought he sounded a lot like Titanium did when he was in his face (and a lot like Erazor Djinn from Sonic and teh Secret Rings! I should bring him in...), which he thought was good, because he was getting tougher.

Last edited by Venom on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 pm

"A shiftry is the one you seek..." The figure added, turning to Issun. It was clear she'd been listening for a while.
"And...may I ask, What the hell?" she asked Quake. His questions confused her fickle brain, whether they were aimed at her or not.

"Oof!" A frail voice squeaked, the sound of body hitting ground emitting several seconds earlier. A figure got to it's feet, revealing itself to be a Togepi.
"That HUUURRRTTT!" It wailed, flailing it's arms. Italy paused and looked around. Where was he?
"Germanyy~~? GERMANY~~?" He called out, panicking slightly. He looked down at his round shell body. Instead of red and blue triangles, there were red and green.
"Where am I?" He asked himself. "What am I? And when is it dinner?!?" He flailed his arms again. "I want pastaaaaaa!!!" Italy paused again. "I wonder what the women are like here..." He pondered, "And where's my lute?"

Ooc: Italy-togepi!!! x3333
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

"Human-turned-Pokemon, you say?" Professor Layton asked, rubbing his chin again.
"What's a Pokemon, Professah? Do you think he's talking about us as cow-things and monkey-things?" Luke asked Professor Layton, who nodded, lost in thought.

When the strange new characters arrived, Layton nodded, "Why, of course."
Luke leaped back to Professor Layton's side as the dragon-thing attacked. "Professor!" He squeaked. "There's something weird about this!"

ooc// *bangs head into wall* It is so hard to play Canon characters...
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

"Uh...yeh. What the hell are you doing? You look like a criminal to me, and no I don't work for the police. And...Smeargle, I forgot your name if you ever told me, you're looking for Leaftor. Yeh, him. He's helped me out of many tight spots involving this horrible Aggron. You know...big metal thing with claws?" Quake tried to act out what Titanium looked like. "And yeah, our race is Pokemon, like yours is human. Just we come in many varied sizes, from a tiny little Eevee to a giant Palkia."
(I had my braces in today. They don't half ache after a while and they make me sound retarded. It was hell saying 'Yes miss' today because the braces gave me a stupid LISP! Or should that be, thupid lithp?)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Issun stared up at the figure who had just appeared out o, what to him, seemed like thin air.
“What the hell?” he exclaimed, shocked at the person’s sudden arrival. “Don’t cha know it’s rude to eavesdrop!” His aura flashed red like a beacon. This red light was spotted by the Kitsune turned Pokémon.
“That must be him. He always did have a violent temper.” NineTails chuckled to himself, before charging as fast he could towards the light. To his disappointment, the Poncle turned Pokémon was not alone; he was surrounded by people. He would have to think fast to grab the Smeargle before he spotted him. Issun saw something in the corner of his eye. It couldn’t be... he was dead! With only a split second to think of a plan, NineTails ran to group of people before grabbing Issun by his neck, like a cat carries her kittens.
“Issun, you’re under arrest for kidnap.” NineTails said with difficulty. Issun squirmed, trying to escape the Ninetales grasp.
“No! Lemme go! Help!” He yelled franticly. “He’s lying! Top-hat dude, you’re a human! Surely you’ve heard of NineTails!”
“Of course he’s heard of NineTALES.” NineTails said, laughing slightly before turning to the crowd. “He thinks he was a magical pixie thing in a place called ‘Ponc’tan’.” The Kitsune lifted a paw to his head and drew circles in the air, to indicate he thought Issun was insane.

(( Me: I’m probably gonna have to have braces, but my milk teeth haven’t all fallen out yet... even though I’m 13... >.> ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:34 pm

(And I still have a milk tooth left!)
"Hahaha!" Vespia came up behind NineTails. "And you three - don't mention a word of this to anyone. Especially not that...thing that Platinum talks about! What loss is a midget, anyway?" She mumbled the last sentence, and then Toxic Spike'd Layton, Luke and Quake. "These things dig in if you don't shut your fat mouths!" (writers block strikes again, no not really, I'm being forced off.
AND YAY MY LISP IS GOING!!! ALREADY! Well...a little bit.)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:38 pm

The figure glared at Ninetails through her mask, with a piercing glaze that might attack like mind bullets.
"Vigilante justice is here to stop people like you..." She growled strongly, stepping up to the creature. She quickly produced a long blade from it's sheath.
"Unhand Issun..." She demanded. "NOW" She pointed the weapon at the Kitsune-turned-pokemon, hoping her efforts would work.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 2:00 pm

Italy waddled around the vast landscape he'd landed in. The bruises still hurt but he didn't mind. What he did worry about was the fact he didn't have any pasta with him. Or his lute. Though he could still sing, what was the point without any music to accompany it? All the options left were Sleep and surrender...but what could he surrender to?
Suddenly, a rustling came from the nearby bushes.
Without a seconds notice, and with a blur of colour, something big and fluffy was pinning Italy to the floor.
"Waaah!" The togepi cried, "I surrender!" He produced a small white flag which, unlike his many packs of pasta, had been transported with him.
"I-Italy?" The fuzzball stuttered, turning out to be a mightyeena.
Italy recognised this voice. So familiar! It could only be one person...
"GERMANY!" He burst out, smiling childishly. He rustled beneath him and produced a small flower. "Look, Look~~~! I got this pretty flower~~!"
Germany grunted and got off the disgrace of a comrade. It seemed that changing worlds hadn't had any effect on the man.
"You're so fluffy~~!" Italy squealed, playing with the mightyeena's mass of fluff. "You're like a giant kitty!" And, without any warning, the egg pokemon climbed onto Germany's back, like a human with a horse.
Shivering as his dignity plummeted, Germany charged off. Where, he didn't know. He just hoped America and England weren't there...
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:43 am

ooc- *is still typing the intro for the platoon*
*sob* *eats more age-old candy*
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 am

Ooc:
Damn, I forgot to add in Germany's colours...;__;
Owell.

*steals age old candy*
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:40 am

ooc- NO MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! *claws you face*
Giro: Never. Take. A. Munchlax's. Candy. ¬w¬
Kuru: *sings This is Halloween*
*screams and falls to the floor crying about that one nightmare...*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:33 pm

Ooc:
ZOMG I'm listening to that song RITE NAOW.
Tnbc ftw.

Italy: PASTAAAAAA~~~! 8DDDD
Germany: =_=''
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Germany bounded forwards, his layers of green and blonde fur shining from it's silky gleam.
Italy, meanwhile, was fiddling with something across the Mightyeena's neck.
"Hey!" The togepi squealed, "It's that medallion-thingy you gave to me that one time that Russia* chucked away!" The baby pokemon smiled. Germany grunted.
"It wasn't hard to find..."
"It means alot to you, doesn't it?" Italy asked, rolling over so that he was facing the sky.
Germany growled. "It took a long time to get it..." He said, speeding up.
Italy clambered onto Germany's head, accidently shoving his foot in the mightyeena's ear whilst doing so, and peered around.
"Is there anywhere that sells pastaa~~?" He asked, getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:28 am

ooc// My mom is such a jerk. ;-;
I'm going to reply later today, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:22 am

(( Me: I-I'll write a reply soon as well, but I'm feelng incredibly lazy right now.

Anyway, on a differant note... *charges towards kitteh* NEW SERIES OF SP TODAY 10 PM COMEDYCENTRAAAAAAAL~~~~ 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:07 am

Ooc:
I KNOOWWWWW~~~!
CAN'T WAIIITTT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:36 pm

(( Me: I WONDER WHO HAS BEEN 'SOUTHPARKED'? *shotshotshotshotshot* ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Ooc:

IT'S ME , I SWEAR IT.

xDD

It's gonna be Katie price~~~! (It would be funny if it was!)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:39 am

(( Me: WELL THAT EPISODE SUCKED.
I-I think my exspectations were too high... xDDDDDDD
I don't even know who half the celeb ghost wre!
That Billy Mays dude was like the cross between Barry Scott and those annoying JML adverts. owo ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:25 am

ooc- *stayed up until half 10 watching random shows on Dave*
*snore*
Remind me not to watch Argumental as WELL as Mock the Week and QI... *yawn*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:33 am

Ooc: Yeah, it could've been WAAAAAAY better if they usd Katie Price *shot*
I mean, they've already done Micheal Jackson! *fumes*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 am

ooc// NOOOOOOOOOO!
I HAD A POST ALL READY TO GO
AND THEN MY BROWSER FAILED ON MEH DDDDD8

(Kerokero. I just got Sgt. Frog Volumes 1-3. And POCKY. 8D)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:02 am

"NineTails? What's that?" Luke asked, cocking his head curiously. "Did you come from another world, too?"
"Ah, Luke!" Professor Layton exclaimed, his expression brightening. "This reminds me of a puzzle!"
"I'll solve it, Professah!" Luke said, grateful and happy to get away from the weird and awkward situation. Unfortunately, that would have to wait, seeing as they were Toxic Spiked. Luke yelped as they touched him. "What are these things, Professor? They HURT!"
"Interesting," Layton said, examining one of the poisonous spikes. "They appear to be filled with some kind of poisonous acid." He then turned to the bee-thing, and said with a slight hint of suspicion, "Are you trying to prevent my apprentice from learning a valuable puzzle lesson?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:27 am

ooc- Very Happy
YAY FOR YOU SHONEE!
YOU SHALL BECOME OBSESSED AS ME MAYBE~!

And over here, Pocky is called Makaido or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next