PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:17 pm

Hissi did a silent cheer, watching Ivy release the attack, then turned to the Ninetales. She mumbled something like, "There can't be a more important event..." then joined Fang at the back.
"Do...do you know Vinetail?" she whispered to Fang.
"Why, yes, I do. Team Eclipse." Fang replied. Hissi frowned for a moment, then remembered the signs she had seen about Eclipse, Half-Moon and Cresent.
"Right...and you are?"
"Cresent. Or, I was, I haven't done anything as a Cresent member lately."
Hissi nodded, making a plan in her head. If, somehow, some of these people came along on Vinetail's leaving trip, she would teach them some of those songs.
(*is being forced off*)
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm

The Ninetales scowled, taking a short step forwards. She breathed out a hot, moist steam that floated carelessly up into the atmosphere. The female watched with some sort of hesitation as the scene carried on. They had complete ignored her. A year ago, that would definitely not be the case. The youth had grown into a sickening bunch, all because she had not been here. This was her own mindset, and probably not the truthful one; still, Flue chose to believe this. The tips of her tails curled and whipped out behind her. Her ears perked up slightly as she felt the faintest present of a soul. It was her Arcanine familiar, Chui. The creature took a mental note of this and stood her ground in the aisle. A feisty, grass-type pokemon had lashed out an attack at a Lucario, disregarding anything she had said. Though it was likely she wouldn't have the slightest idea as to why the attack was happening, she had to intervene. She did not care if the Lucario was guilty of any crime, even murder. She would not have another soul perish on sacred grounds. It was an incredible amount of bad luck; Flue was well experienced with things such as superstitions. She knew very well what could happen if such an act were to be committed in a church. She took a brief moment to admire the setup of the church, which was styled in a cathedral-like way. Closing her eyes slowly, the female took in a deep and haughty breath. As the leaf was about to reach the young female pokemon, there was a flash in midair. A small gust brushed by in the church. If needed, she would have to bring Chui into this.

Flue had moved in a flash to intervene the attack. The leaf was burnt to a crisp by her flame wheel attack. The Ninetales looked tranquil for a moment, her profile looking calmed and loose. Suddenly, she tightened her muscles and lunged forwards slightly. Her upper body was motioned towards the ground. A puff of smoke was blown out of her jaw each time she wavered herself forward and backward. A menacing growl was uttered each time. Balancing herself, she took her tails and moved them fluidly to each movement her body made. A small, fiery glow exuded from her fur. The temperature in the air was clearly rising. If she could not be civil in her acts, she would simply have to resort to savagery such as the one displayed by the others. Her muzzle tensed up into rolls of fur. Her expression had become twisted and incredibly. It even became ugly, what with her fangs bared like a wild animal. Her right, front paw lingered forwards as she leaned her body towards the pokemon that had launched the attack. The cobwebs of the church collected about its corners. The corridors were dusty, and the paint on the walls was chipping. Small, insignificant details did not interest her right now. What interested her was the fact that a bunch of heathens were fighting on holy grounds. It simply wasn't proper, and it wasn't respectful at all to the souls that rested there for all eternity. The female tightened her hind legs, prepared to strike at any moment. She did not even bother to look back behind her at the Lucario. It would be difficult to control a crowd like the one that was in the church.

"Do not test me," it almost appeared as if her lips did not move when she spoke, "Do you have no respect to the ones that are no longer living?"

The Ninetales took a pause, as if to compose herself. It obviously did not help, as she was as furious as she had been before. Perhaps Chui would have to intervene after all.

"Why are you attacking this young Lucario? I demand to know," she quirked her head slightly as she heard another Lucario's voice, a slightly familiar one, "Hm. You seem familiar. Perhaps we have encountered each other before?"

|ooc|
sure, Chui can be along
although, i feel as though she might've gone off by herself, since she would need someone to watch the border while she was away
: D
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

"Waaaah!" Ryo yelled, cringing in pain at her sharp claws but not daring to strike back. "I TOLD you, I didn't wanna!"

Brigette, of course, still giggling in Matt's oblivion, did not notice the Solarbeam attack until the Ninetales burned it into nothingness with a Flame Wheel attack. Wide-eyed, she looked from the Ivysaur to the Ninetales, quivering slightly.

Chui noticed the flick of Flue's ears. Of course, he should have expected his Mistress to detect his presence. He wavered, wondering if he should intervene, watching as she smashed into a Grass attack with a powerful Fire attack of her own.
"The air's getting hotter," He said to himself with a chuckle. "And her temper isn't cooling."

"Eh? Me?" Ryo glanced up, twitching slightly as he tried to ignore Seren's attack. "I don't think so. You don't look very familiar to me. There were tons of Lucario in here a minute ago (where the hell did they all go?); maybe you know one of them."

ooc// Of course. Then again, Chui would be idiot enough to follow her instead and not assume that. XD
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:28 am

Ivy dug her claws beneath her feet. Thank you oh-so-very much she growled inside her head, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
"I'm not trying to test you!" Ivy spoke, staring deeply into Flue's, matching her red eyes to hers. "I'm trying to rid the world of a DEMON!" She clenched her teeth, waiting for a response. All she wanted to do was get rid of Bridgette. Feeling that if she didn't explain quick, her cause would be lost, she spoke up again. "That female Lucario doesn't even aknowledge my attacks, or even your deeds to save her..." she felt herself tense up; if the Ninetails did not care for the small facts she was giving, then her fate was to be burnt to a crisp. "She just sits there, with a noble fighter who she so carelessly turned into a zombie. If you have even a slight sense of justice, then you will relise that what I am doing is not wrong". That was it. Now all she had to do was wait for a verdict.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 am

"WE ARE HERE, WE ARE HERE!" cried a young male Snorlax, black-rimmed glasses flopped awkwardly over his muzzle.
"Bit late, Askew," Ashly snapped, "Now, get Roxxie to slap some sense into Matt's empty skull!"
"Wha?" the Snorlax moaned, pushing the glasses up, "Damn it, I wanted to do some kick-ass action!"
"Tough," a female Skitty purred, slanting her bright pink eyes at him as she trotted towards Matt and hit him over the head.
"Ow..."
"I WILL CLAW YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED!" Seren barked, shoving her claws into his thigh and biting his ankle.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:26 pm

The Ninetales paused for a moment, chewing over the information in her mind. A demon? Surely no one could have been turned into a demon while Chui was watching the borders. That was...unless...The temperature in the air skyrocketed, the female switching her anger to her familiar. An angry snarl burst from her lungs, her fangs clenched together as if they were superglued. She didn't even know what to do. She would have to bring him out of hiding to help her; there were too many attacks going around at once. If she made one false step, all could easily be lost in the church. The female didn't even know if she could use disable on any of the pokemon; it was unlikely with their types that they had the same attacks as her. She pushed herself onto higher ground, looking for Chui's scent. Unable to find it under so much stress, she simply resorted to calling his name out loud. The situation was moving too quickly for her; not to mention that some of the pokemon were getting increasingly troublesome.

"Chui!!" she called out, "Chui, did you follow my orders when I left?? This is very important!"

Flue then diverted her gaze to the Lucario that she had saved. What the Ivysaur had said was true. But how could this figure be a demon? She had heard many rumors that it was difficult for those types of pokemon to be possessed. The Ninetales then shot a glare at the other Lucario. He did not remember her? Surely he must have, since she remembered his face as clearly as the sky that day. She leaped down from the banister, scrambling onto the organ and then the center of fixation of the church. The female was acting without thinking, which always wasn't a good sign for her. She had to calm herself, or she would never figure what in the name of Arceus as going on. As if it wasn't enough that she had been gone from this place for a full year. Even if she had stayed here, she still reckoned she would have no idea as to what was going on.

"You, Lucario," she spoke sternly, "Speak. Unless you are truly a demon. I want to hear more about this; I will NOT make a judgment yet."

Once again, Flue was trying to be the singular enforcer of the land. Perhaps with a bit of backup, she could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Hissi stared at the Ninetales, and felt that Ivy hadn't won it after all. She couldn't attack the Ninetales herself, so...
"Hey, Fang. Help me out here. You go on the Ninetales with Dragon Rush or AncientPower or something like that, and I'll go on that female Lucario 'demon'. With Energy Ball, so as to not overuse Leaf Blade." Fang understood Hissi's whisper, then waited for the sign to start - when Hissi had finished a verse of her song. (Run again!)
"Louder, louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say..." Hissi sung as if performing, then nodded to Fang, who charged at the Ninetales, with his AncientPower rocks. Hissi, taking her first chance, dodged past the Ninetales with the skill of a Ghost-type and used Energy Ball with the speed of a Ghost-type, aimed at Bridgette. She may have had the speed of a Ghost-type with the attack, but not quite the accuracy of a Pokemon with the Sniper ability. She thought, from where she was standing, that the attack went a bit wide...

Vinetail awoke, long before Bolt had promised, and snuck out, going to the chapel. He couldn't bear this any longer, hiding his presence from Hissi. He simply must see her. He had heard her voice, and wanted to sing loudly back, but was afraid. He reassured himself that he would sing it when he got there. (The VinetailXHissi moments are still to come...)
(EDIT: Imprison's the one that blocks attacks that are the same as the user's...*is Bronzor-crazy for some reason*)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:38 pm

"Owowowowow!" Ryo cried, small tears forming at the edge of his eyes. "St-Stop! STOP IT!"
Without even recognizing what the heck he was doing, he stomped his foot into the ground, causing the earth to shake. He had involuntarily triggered his Earthquake move.

Chui winced as his name was called, and was about to spring down towards Flue, but felt the earth heave and saw a barrage of rocks moving quickly towards his Mistress. A wave of rage rushed throughout his body. How dare they! Did they not know they were attacking the one who kept them safe?
He leapt down in front of the Ancient Power attack and sped towards it, the wind rippling around him as he used his ExtremeSpeed attack to try and smash the rocks to pieces.

Brigette screamed as the Earthquake attack shook the ground and dropped to her knees, shaking with terror as the Energy Ball sped over her head, painfully smacking her tail.
"I d-d-don't know what everyone's talking about," She stammered, barely managing to speak PokeEnglish without lapsing into French rants. "I'm no demon! I d-did all I could... I signed with my left paw..."
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:17 pm

((LOL wow i'm stupid.))

The Ninetales angrily looked about. She let out a blast of her Confuse Ray attack, unable to control herself any longer. Flue was a bit surprised when Chui came to her rescue, disposing of the attack that had been launched at her quite nicely. She would have to thank him later; there was too much going on at the moment. In a flash, she had flipped backwards in an attempt to dodge any other attacks. It was no good; one of the rocks had slammed against her lower back. Had she been losing her touch? The female was slapped to the ground, belly-first. She screeched because of the pain, but pulled herself up slowly afterward. What on earth was she dealing with? Could she not get them to calm down at all. She had been lucky that the Arcanine had decided to show himself. There was no way on earth that she could possibly do this alone, what with all of the pokemon aimlessly throwing attacks at each other. Flue was still sliding backwards slightly from the attack, the carpet beneath her moving against her paws. Slipping slightly, the pokemon took a lunge forwards. If only she had learned more psychic attacks! Maybe then it would all come easier to her. She couldn't just burn down the holy grounds like it was some dirty old shack. There were spirits here, and they needed to be respected. They sure weren't getting what they deserved now, were they?

"Have you all no self-control? Perhaps if you were to explain your side of the story, I would assist you," she snarled angrily, but quickly gained her composure, "I assure you, I am a worthy adversary. Would you rather me be against you or with you?"

She displayed some of her powers by letting out a mighty flamethrower attack into the air, careful not to blow onto the church's walls. She shamed herself mentally, realizing that was stupid move to make. A false swing of her neck and the church could've easily been burned down. The Ninetales sat on her haunches, patiently waiting for an answer. She would not wait forever, though. Flue finally decided she would give them ten minutes. It would be ten minutes until she would call upon Chui to assist her in disposing of all of them that were in the church. Both sides destroyed was better than taking the risk of having the innocent side destroyed, in her mind.

"The choice is yours to make. I will give you ten minutes."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:37 am

Seren fell off Ryo's leg, as the floor shook.

"Roly," Ashly growled sternly at the Snorlax.
"WASN'T ME," Roly replied, blushing bright pink, "J-jerk ass..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 am

"There...can't be..." Hissi froze as she saw a Sceptile enter the room.
"Vinetail!" Fang cried out, even though he was confused by the Confuse Ray that the Ninetales had sent out, and running around like a headless Combusken (heh heh heh).
Vinetail cleared his throat, then carried on Hissi's singing.
"To think I'll never see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbyes
I nearly...do." Vinetail coughed, then drew a Leaf Blade, larger than Hissi's. "Anyone who touches my friends gets mauled!" Vinetail watched Bridgette, the Ninetales and the Arcanine like a hawk, making sure they didn't do anything to Ryo, Seren, Fang, Hissi or any of the others.
Hissi now felt on top of the world, with so many Pokemon on her side, and Vinetail too.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:41 pm

Ivy sat and waited.
Please have mercy, she thought, hoping that somehow Flue could hear her, We were trying to do good, and save a friend...
She felt the rising urge to counter all of Bridgette's words, for everything she was saying annoyed the very core of her mindset. But she had to control herself, if only to back up her point.

"Please, good sir, can't you just help us help our friend!" Spike whined, tears welling in his amber eyes.
"You ain't gonna get no one to help me..." A weak faded voice growled, with a trace of fiest somewhere deep within. Lucinda looked up, looking pathetic, but what still a fighter.
"You're okay?" Spike babbled, shocked at what he was seeing.
"Why would I have any reason not to be? It was only a little slash in the back, when I was off guard!" She growled, getting to her feet. "Now what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

ooc// Oh, I'm sorry! Was everyone waiting on me?

bic// Ryo sighed in relief, slumping to the ground, and with him, the Earthquake attack ended.
It just occurred to him then, of the rest of the situation.
"Wait, when did you get here?" He asked, pointing at Vinetail. "And you?!" He continued, pointing at Chui.

Brigette edged closer to Ryo, who pushed her away. He wasn't really in the mood for her "damsel in distress" acts, with all the commotion going on around them.

Chui glanced at the recently entered Vinetail, and shrugged off the Sceptile's threatening words.
"Relax. I will not harm anyone unless Mistress Flue commands me to do so," He rumbled.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:34 am

Professor Layton was a little surprised at the electric rat's seemingly quick recovery and questioning, but said, "It is a nice thing to know that you are feeling better. I am Professor Layton, and this is my apprentice, Luke."

ooc// I forgot about Layton last night and then I remembered him and Luke at, like, 6:30 so this is what I got. >-<
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:11 am

"Ryo? I only just came in..." He lowered his Leaf Blade on Chui's word, but still kept himself wary. He hadn't had much Leaf Blade practice lately. "You heard? Me and Bolt are leaving tomorrow. Trial Island. You may accompany us to the Trial Sea if you wish." Watching Hissi wipe away a tear, Vinetail mouthed, 'You can come all the way.'
Fang nodded, then turned to see two more entries. Quake carrying the still-limp Leaftor.
"Who was responsible for this?!" Quake shouted, signalling to the half-mauled Leaftor. Inside, Quake was hoping that he wasn't dead, Leaftor was the only thing that kept a barrier between him and Titanium.

Talking of Titanium, he was still living in that dark shroud. He decided that it was good for being spooky, but not anything else. That was until Vespia found another note, written by the same Pokemon.
"The darkness has settled. You are safe to go."
Titanium presumed that meant 'go outside'. He looked in a mirror, and the shroud wasn't concealing him any more. It was within him. The armour he had found earlier - fixed to him as if it was part of him. He looked at the long metal claws on the armour that acted as claw-lengtheners.
"Looks like I'm good to start my reign of terror. Out with Titanium, in with Platinum!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:36 am

"Can I just say that I CAN'T GET UP NOW?!?" Seren yelled, flailing her arms about madly, "DAMN IT!"
"She looks like Kame did when that happened to him as a Turtwig," Roxxie said, poking Seren's belly.
"Okay, when did these guys get here!?" Tilly cried, pouncing in front of Ryo, growling.
"I dunno," Ashly shrugged, "They got here a bit too late for the action, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:10 am

"'afternoon" Lucinda greeted, bowing to Layton and Luke. "So, Professor, may I ask what the bloody hell you're doing here?" She narrowed her amber eyes. So very ladylike... Spike thought, rolling his eyes.

"Wait-- first we were wedding crashing, now what's happening? I'm getting lost here..." Ivy shook her head, trying to get a grasp on her thin mind. She brought out two thick emerald vines and began to massage her temples.

"Germany! Germany! Where are we?" Italy whined, having just woken up after an hour.
"I don't...know!" The mightyeena snarled, swinging his head around attempting to grab a scent, iron collar jangling loosely around his neck.
"Germany, I'm hungryyyy..." Italy whined again, rolling on the canine's back. Germany tensed as he felt the anger rise in his throat, seizing his muscles. He had learnt to tolerate Italy's actions, but, he sighed. Sometimes he just couldn't take it.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Ryo let out a sigh of relief. He would be glad to get away from the fast-paced life he was experiencing at the moment. "I'd love to come, Vinetail," He said. "Oh, Seren! I'm sorry! Here."
He held out his paw to help her up.

Brigette flushed angrily and looked away. D-Dumb broad! You're lucky I'm doing this to help Ryo! ((You're one to think, Brigette...))

Professor Layton looked a little taken aback by her language, but answered, "Well, if I knew I would tell you, but I'm afraid Luke and I have been having a little bit of trouble with our sense of direction."
"We were in the sewers before this," Luke piped up. "In our world."

"I'm bored," Kyoko hissed. "I want some action."
Seiko gave her a look that clearly said, "Careful what you wish for."
Her ears then perked up, as did Kyoko's, as both of them clearly heard two voices; one complaining, the other sounding annoyed.
Kyoko leaped up onto a nearby tree, pulling a surprised Seiko along with her.
"Heh! What luck! New people in town," She said, smirking down at them. "Let's mess with 'em."
She formed a series of black and purple rings in her mouth, and shot them down at the duo in a Dark Pulse attack.
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am

She was about to unleash a flamethrower attack at ivy, feeling flames curdle up in her throat. The Ninetales took a deep breath in. Suddenly, she ceased fire; there was a presence that disturbed her slightly. She heard a tiny voice inside of her head, which she could easily assume it was that of the Ivysaur. It was fairly easy for her to read the thoughts being sent to her, with her species being experienced in that sense. There was some difficulty reading past all of the other voices, but she could manage. She listened intently for anything like a last plea or last words, but she did not meet anything such as that. Instead, there was a good amount of information being sent over to her. A short glance was sent over to Chui as a precaution before she chewed over the information in her mind. The temperature in the air cooled as the female felt her tension seep away from her body. Calming down would help her in this situation, she reckoned. She wouldn't make a big fuss like the other pokemon.

Please..have mercy.

There was a brief pause. She nodded her head slightly to the pokemon before she continued.

We're trying to do good and save a friend..

The Ninetales was appaled. They were doing good? Surely attacking a single, female pokemon would NOT be doing good. However, there was a strange feeling about the room. The simple aura of it all was disturbing. As she focused in on the female Lucario, she felt a deep scarlet aura push out her thoughts. There was something wrong with this pokemon. That kind of aura only showed in a pokemon trying to keep a secret. Perhaps she had been fighting for the wrong side? Disappointed, she cursed hoarsely under her breath. The female shot towards Chui, whispering in a low tone. She then looked over to the Ivysaur again, almost apologetic. It was a more angry look rather than sad or full of sorrow. She was uptight at the moment, as always. There was so much going on right then and there; did it really have to be on her first day? It was all incredibly disorganized and ridiculous. This would have never happened if she hadn't left; that was what she would like to think that the moment. It wasn't really the time for that, though, was it?

"Chui, I want you to retrieve the female Lucario and bring her to myself and the Ivysaur. Do not harm her...yet."

She then sent a message to the Ivysaur, thinking as fast as she could. Perhaps a little too fast, for her thoughts weren't as organized as she would like.

Ivysaur, is what you say true? The Arcanine you see to your right is on your side now, as am I.

((HOLY SHIFT we can be hetalia peoples? ohmigad i'm sooo being russia + china
lol i have an oc for that but idk if i should bring her in. so many charas))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:39 am

"Urg...thanks," Seren groaned, grabbing Ryo's paw, eyes shut as she steadied herself to her feet, "Good...now..."
She pointed at Matt and his group. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"
"...that was random," Roly said, pushing his glasses up his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am

Ooc: Hetalia peoples rock ^^

Russia= love

xDD

bic:

Ivy froze, muscles locking as she began to retrieve information that she couldn't hear, couldn't see.
is what you say true? Throat horse, she nodded.

Fuck She thought, I can hear this ninetail's mind...
Shaking and regretting what she was about to do, Ivy trotted weakly towards Flue, and stood beside her.
If you're on my side, then we might aswell stick together... She looked up at the Ninetails, admiring her power, grace and all-round awesomeness. ...Incase anything sudden happens, that is She added hastily, nervous in her shadow.

"Riiight..." Lucinda said, rolling the information in her mind.
"Then it'd be best for you to get away from here. Run away and don't bloody come back..."
"Hey, aren't you being a little harsh?" Mocha challanged, towering over the raichu, her gargantuan shadow looming like a siniste cloud over her.
"It's what they need to do! They need to get the hell out of here, nearly all the troubles arising are coming from people like them! More are popping up, and we need to rid of them before something bloody happens!" Lucinda fired back, not intimidated in any way by the Furret's size.

Despite being trained in avoiding ambushes and spontaneous attacks, Germany was caught off guard by the Dark pulse attack.
He howled in pain, and was knocked backwards.
So this is the power I saw earlier... He flicked his left ear as he scurried to his paws. Impressive...
Italy flailed as he was vigorously knocked off Germany's back. He had no weapons. He had to improivse. Finding some hidden strength, he waddled to where the attack came from and produced an old tissue from the floor.
Germany looked over at his comrade...was he waving a...tissue?
He's surrendering... The mightyeena sighed, How did I not see this coming?
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:53 am

Platinum, as he now called himself all the time, was now used to his new appearance, his new form. He believed in the note, and stepped outside to see the morning sun. It was only a weak light, but there was a small pain inside him, which was quite annoying.
"Gah...no, Vespia, I'm fine." There was something in his mind...talking to him.
You are the new Dark Knight, loyal servant of Cromera, the epic of evil. I shall guide you in your path to being Cromera's best sidekick, one that will never be wiped off the face of the earth. The world shall be darkened forever if you follow my command. (God that sounded like some evil game tutorial.)
Platinum listened intently, his pain fading slightly. It spoke again, this time louder and more clearly.
You see that large building, the chapel, over there? Many Pokemon are there. Your first task is to destroy them all. If you do that, then I will know you are worthy of the title of the Dark Knight. He tried out his moves in his new form. Metal Claw and Iron Tail were greatly enhanced, while Flash Cannon and Earthquake hadn't changed much.
"Your orders, Platinum?" Vespia asked, after waiting a while.
"The chapel. We raid the chapel."
Good...

"I will gladly join you...you too, Hissi, Fang. But I will be watchful, for traitors." Vinetail had sheathed his Leaf Blade and given Fang a Persim berry to recover.
A long-forgotten ability of Fang's then came into action. The Scream. He became dizzy, even after eating the Persim Berry, then fell in a heap on the ground. Usually, he was only limp in the air, but this must've been because this hadn't happened in ages.
"Hissi! We've made it! Team Vine have made it into the expedition!"
The face of a young, female black Grovyle looked up, then, with happiness, rushed towards Vinetail and hugged him.
"I knew we would! Now, I know of many songs from my human past. Let me teach you one."

Fang awoke with a start, wishing he could re-dream that. Did Hissi say 'human past' in that? She was a...human? This all seemed strange to Fang, all over again, it was like meeting Michael again.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Ryo sighed in relief as Seren seemingly relaxed, but jumped as she yelled at the new Pokemon. Begeezus, he had forgotten how unpredictable she could be sometimes... some things never change.
"W-W-Woah, now, Seren," Ryo stammered. "Eeeeaasy. Control your temper, I really can't stand another fight..."

Chui, who was watching what was happening with pricked ears and slight interest, was caught off guard when Flue swished in front of him and whispered instruction. His eyes widened at her sudden change of mind, and he caught the slightest glance towards the Ivysaur. Perhaps... they had exchanged conversation, hidden in mind?
"Of course, m'dear," He murmured, then shot towards the shiny Lucario, grabbing her neck in his teeth - not too hard to choke her or cause pain, but hard enough to keep her in his grip.

Brigette shrieked in terror as the Arcanine grabbed her, gasping slightly in fright as his fangs closed around her neck. Even as she swore loudly and demanded him to let her go in rapid French, he did not listen and instead brought her over to the Ninetales.

Ryo, his attention diverted from Seren by the scream of his would-have-been-bride, gasped as the Arcanine dragged her over to the Ninetails.
"Let her go!" He snarled. "You let her go RIGHT NOW!"
Dark purple surrounded him for a heartbeat, but, as he realized his temper was escalating and remembered Death's parting words from his peculiar dream, calmed himself with a deep breath.

As Luke and Professor Layton watched the two Pokemon argue, they were having a small conversation of their own.
"There's something weird going around here, Professah," Luke whispered.
"You have noticed it as well, then, m'boy?" Layton asked.
"Of course, but all this talk of different worlds is making my head hurt, Professah," Luke mumbled.
"Perhaps a good puzzle would clear your head, then? I think I had one written down in my pocket-"
"Thanks, Professor, but I have a feeling that would make it worse."

Kyoko's ears flicked in amusement as the Mightyena howled in pain and the Togepi riding it tumbled off. Cackling in amusement, she cried, "You are no match for the great Kyoko!", then leapt off of the tree branch, Seiko rolling down behind her.
Baring her teeth and advancing forward, she said, "It is too late to surrender! You have piqued my interest and therefore drawn out my attack! You shan't survive, for I am a demon sent from the underworld, INVINCIBLE in every way!!"
Seiko pointed at the sky.
Kyoko glared at her, and snarled, "Well, it'll be sunset soon, so shut the fuck up and learn from a REAL dark master." With those words, she charged and fired a Shadow Ball.

Last edited by ShoneeGotARyo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 pm

ooc// Who here likes Lucky Star?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 am

"I WILL DO WHAT I WANT!" Seren snapped, a purple blob flashing in her hand, eyes glinting red.
She saw the Arcanine grab Brigette, and smirked.
"Let him," she growled, the edge of her 'skirt' slowly turning dark purple, "She deserves it..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next