PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 am

"Well I aint gonna be haunted for the rest of my life!" Rosalyn growled, grabbing Kalro by the horn. "Where will we find your wife?" She asked Ilkar.

"Whooo---ooohhh...." A slurred voice called out drunkenly from one of the halls in the team base.
"What the hell?" Lucinda asked, wrinkling her nose at the smell of alcohol. Then, quite unexpetantly, Gex swung out infront of his leader, barely able to stay on his feet.
"We were mysterious
And you were always wearing black
I was so serious
You know my boyfriend's mother
Nearly had a heart attack~~~~!" He sang, somehow remembering the words to the noisette song in the midst of all the bubbly.
Lucinda sighed. She had forgotten the fact that the treeko was a very strange drunk.
"Okay, this isn't personal...okay?" Lucinda reassured, before jolting Gex with a blast of thunder. Turning to Spike's panic-stricken face, she laughed. "God, I'm glad I got him before he treated us to some Celine Dion..."

Blue webbed feet pondered along the dim-lit corridor, spreading then narrowing with each step.
"Now, I hope it has come to your attention that this will be our biggest robbery ever..." A voice explained, to another figure, which was floating in the darkness. Clapping sounds echoed before the voice carried on.
"Therefore, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG" The noise of a fist hitting the wall was heard. "And we should carry out the operation with utmost care, taking every precaution to make sure we're not caught...Now, we have taken care of the alarms and security systems, and how to get there. So, we should be able to storm the place and grab the loot
"Any questions?" Almon coughed, turning to Do-re-mi.
"Nope. Except for...CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOMETHING TO EAT- MY STOMACH IS PRACTICALLY ROARING HERE!" The chatot shrieked, losing height and feathers.
"Here..." The golduck chucked a sausage roll at his partner, who devoured it instantly. "Now, we shall depart..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

Seren smiled blissfully.
"Peace at last," she purred, as she continued sleepily towards the base, "The next person to interrupt-"
"Outta the way!"
"WMPH!"
She hit the floor with a hard bang to the face, and glared up as two blue Munchlax's ran past. The smaller one blinked her wide blue eyes at her in sympathy, but then scrambled back after the first. Seren growled.
"Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf," she muttered to the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:48 am

(( Me: Thank you Seren~~~~~~ =^.^= ))

An empty, shadowy area of Treasure Town a pitch black fog appeared. It started to change shape, morphing into the shape of some sort of creature. Soon the black shaped turned to a rusty brown. The newly formed scar covered fox then stepped out of the shadows, into the main street, before prowling across the town, looking at nearly every Pokémon he past with disdain. Pokémon were such horrid, disgusting creatures, and although being one was a great insult, it was better than his dead spirit forever lingering in the depths of the Ark of Yamato. He was thankful that Yami, the God of Darkness, had been merciful enough to revive his dormant spirit, even if it was placed in the body of such a weak beast. At least he still had his nine edged Glaive, Kusanagi, even though the sword was heavily damaged from being struck by lightning several times in the fight against Amaterasu. Another good thing was that he would never be mistaken for a normal Ninetales, because of his reddish brown fur, his pure white mask with blood red markings and the fact he only had one tail. The tip of his remaining tail was coated in crimson ink, which occasionally dripped onto the street floor. The reason NineTails only had one tail was because he was not in the possession of FoxRods; the sacred instrument imbued with dark power. His red-brown fur was also caused by the fact he did not have the FoxRods. But he had made a deal with Yami, who currently had the FoxRods. He would grant NineTails a tail every time he committed an evil deed great enough for him to take notice. And once he killed Issun, who Yami had sent to the Pokémon world, the fox would be returned to Nippon as a Kitsune again, and resume being Lord of Ryoshima Coast. He knew that Issun had been sent to Treasure Town and stripped of his Celestial Brush Techniques, but he didn’t know what the Poncle looked like as a Pokémon, and Issun could be miles away by now, as the Kitsune turned Pokémon had no idea how long ago Issun had appeared here. So, for now, he would just have to wonder around this horrid world, earning back his tails and hoping to run into the Poncle turned Pokémon.
But he would start that tomorrow. Today he had to get some rest. Being reborn took a lot of energy. He followed the path he was on until he saw an old and deserted. Or at least it looked deserted. He pushed open the door with his tail, accidently making a small, red mark on the door. He walked inside, and, to his surprise, saw two Pokémon.
“Curse my luck...” he mumbled, knowing he would not be able to leave without detection.

Kalro tried to pull away as Rosalyn grabbed his Scythe again.
“W-will you quit doing that?!” he shouted.
”Well, I saw her untying a Chikorita and a Torchic before I died...” Ilkar said. He would have normally been more difficult, but this Rattata was trying to help him. “Cissy and Lily, I think their names are!”
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:12 pm

The shady duo made their way to felicity bank, hidden under a thick blanket of shadow.
Soon enough, they had arrived at the building, and scaled it to the top.
"Here we go..." Almon breathed, blasting a hole in the glass, dropping down. Do-re-mi followed, and they made it past several chambers before coming to the last one, where a surprise lay in wait.
"Shit..." Almon groaned, as Do-re-mi caught up. Lazer sensors were tangled around the chamber, like an intense spider's web. The chatot eyed it taking every little detail before bursting out with: "SOULJA BOY!!!"
"what?!? This is not the time to joke around!" Almon growled, seething red.
"No. Soulja boy. Do the dance from where we're standing and you'll be able to get past the traps..." Do-re-mi expalined, quite calmly, "I'll sing it for you...go on!". With an angered growl, Almon proceeded to do the dance, careful to make every step count. With the final 'superman dat ho' he lunged into the clear. For once Do-re-mi was right. Giving her a thumbs up, he infiltrated the bank, leaving the conclusion to be found out in the morning.

Ooc: Soulja boy. The answer to all life's problems.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Titanium noticed the fox thingy (as he doesn't know what NineTails is...lol, none of them do!), then said from inside the haze, "Hey, you evil? If so, you came to the right place. I saw this Smeargle called...Issun, I think it was, with this Pikachu and horrible Shiftry. Oh, if you not from our world...cos it doesn't look like you are...these are the people I'm talking about!" He withdrew three pictures, with Issun, Lucinda and Leaftor.
"I don't know about the Pikachu, but Issun and Leafy guy are definately good people...if you need anyone murdered, we can help. Can't we, Vespia..."
"Oh..." Vespia had only just noticed that the fox thingy was there, and just mumbled, "Yes, of course..."

(I'm not gonna play Magnezone, so yeah...)
Leaftor had left the prison after checking all the criminals were still in there, then started to move towards the team bases. By what he knew, the last Aggron he had seen was that Dark Knight person, who had gone to Magma Cavern. He had said that he'd wait at the entrance, but Leaftor didn't believe him. He would go to Magma Cavern, despite how much he hated it, and go right through. He swung his bag around on to his back, and set off, not knowing anything about the old Mafia building that Titanium and Vespia were now in.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

NineTails red eye widened as he heard the name Issun mentioned. This was going to be a lot easier than he expected. If everything went to plan, he would be out of this pathetic body in no time, with Amaterasu’s Celestial Envoy killed. Everyone would forget about the Goddess and she would be powerless to defend Nippon when Yami, Orochi and him struck.
“I would gladly assist you.” He said sweetly, even though it pained him to be nice to Pokémon scum. “Let me introduce myself, I am NineTails. Spelt T-A-I-L-S, not T-A-L-E-S. So, when do we depart?”

(( ME: I don’t think I would be good at RPing Magnezone, does anyone else want too~ 83 ))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:55 pm

ooc// I don't wanna play Magnezone. He's boring. >:U
And should I bring in Luke and Professor Layton? 8D *shot*
I dunno, Sailor seems to be bringing in videogame characters..
AND WITCHY
THAT WAS EPIC WIN WITH SOULJA BOY

bic// "Rhyo?"
Ryo sat up quickly on his bed, accidentally banging his head when he jumped into the air in shock as to who was standing in the doorway. "AHH! Oh, Brigette, it's you. You scared me."
Brigette giggled. "Oh, Rhyo, you are so much like a child."
Ryo sweatdropped. "Uh, thanks? But.. how did you get in here?"
She giggled again, cocking her head in her innocent way. "Oh, I just told the guard who I was."
Ryo made a mental note to rant on the guard for letting in random Pokemon that claim to know him. "Well, nothing you say is going to change my mind."
"But Rhyo, it's-"
"-tradition. Yeah, I know. If it's a boy, he marries a girl from the mother's side of the family, if it's a girl, she marries a boy from the father's side of the family. It would break my parent's heart if I did not carry it through, blah, blah, blah."
"But then, why are you so stubborn about it now? You had no problem with it when we were of short height." Brigette was getting closer. Ryo abruptly stood up and edged away from her and the bed.
"I have my own reasons. One, we're really too young to marry. Seriously."
"It's something else, isn't it?" Brigette was choking up now.
Ryo flinched away, desperately thinking, Please don't cry, please don't cry, ARCEUS, don't cry!
"It's that Munchlax. I've read the magazines, Rhyo. Although I cannot completely understand them, I know now."
Dear Arceus. She was going to put on the full drama.
"You love her."
Ryo raised his paws in an "I surrender" way. "Okay, you caught me. I like Seren. But I still won't marry you."
"Okay, Rhyo. But I should let you know... your father 'as been saying 'If Rhyo does not marry Brigette, then I will make him.' He will most likely threaten you with something you possess that will force you to do so."
Ryo nodded, not quite listening fully. "Uh, Brigette, if you want, you can stay the night."
Brigette's eyes sparkled.
"But not in my room."
The sparkle dimmed a little, but she pranced off all the same, her ditsy little self again.

Last edited by ShoneeGotARyo on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I JUST FAILED. DDDDDDD8)
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 am

ooc- If everyone's adding video game characters, I might end up putting in my Pokémon versions of the Keroro Platoon >3
Kero: Yay, love! Very Happy
Doro/Giro/Tama/Kuru: TwT Yay...

BIC-
"Uhh, AJ?" Ally said slowly, raising an eyebrow at her parter.
"Yeaaaah?" the Piplup replied.
"...have you noticed the boss hasn't been back since like, forever??"
"...Ummm, yeah, why'd you mention?"
Ally hit AJ over the back of the head. "Doofus, she's our boss!!" she snapped, "Why else should I mention?!"
"I dunno..."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:34 am

Ooc:
Uhm, Sailor didn't do the soulja boy. I did xD
AND I WANT TO SHOVE IN THE SOUTH PARK CHARACTERS IF I CAN or my OC Quacka Jack as a psyduck...*insert queer duck reference here*
And I could play magnazone, but I have no idea what he'd be like
bic:
Lucinda shifted towards the sofa.
"I'm gonna go sleep" She announced. Hearing this, Spike and Mocha turned down their music and put away the glasses. "Oh, don't stop- I can sleep throught that!!" The raichu said, grabbing a blanket. "And, Mocha dear- could you make some masks please?" The furret gave a nod, and, pleased with that Idea, Lucinda drifted into sleep.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:36 pm

ooc// I just failed, there. DX

Post coming soon, because I have to figure out what Pokemon would be good for LAYTON AND LUUUKE~~~!
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 pm

ooc// Okay, I can't think of a Pokemon for Layton or Luke. DX
Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:48 am

ooc-
Layton - Alakazam
Luke - Something sweet and innocent, like Cyndaquil
:3
Anyways, I'm gonna think of an intro for the platoon...
*thinks*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:07 am

Ooc: I would make an intro for the SP peeps, but I fail at canon. ;___;
And yeah to what Shadow said.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 am

ooc: SONIC COULD BE A SHAMYIN CLONE THAT ONLY DOES HEDGEHOG FORM!!!
Sonic: wtf? I AM NOT SELLING MY SPEED JUST TO KEEP MY HEDGEHOGNESS!!!
bic: "Right now. If we do it any later, Issy might've gone off somewhere, then we'd have no clue where he is. So...urk, I just remembered about this haze thing. How do I get it off me? Urgh, just take Vespia. I'd die if I went outside with this haze, aparrently." Titanium said, pushing Vespia out.
"Oh, fine...At least my poison moves might come in handy...hehe, Toxic time!" Vespia went out the door, forgetting to take NineTails out with her.
"I last saw Issun when I'd just come back from town. I saw that...irritating...Shiftry taking him into the police station for some reason. Maybe Isssun wanted to help out with crime solving or something like that (what Layton would also want to do). If so, he'd probably be in the first room to the left in the prison. Now...don't let Vespia run off without you, she'd probably help you find the prison." Titanium finished, urging NineTails out the door.
"I don't care what the rules of battling are...I'll just let NineTails get on with it the way he wants. Rules are set by the good people, made to be broken by people like us..." Titanium mumbled.

At the entrance to Magma Cavern, Leaftor stood, rooted to the spot by natural fear of fire.
"I...will...not...burn...to...bits...like...the...Sceptile...did...Oh, this isn't working." Leaftor simply couldn't move forward. "I...will...go...in...and...find...the...Dark...Knight...person..." Leaftor cheered silently as he felt his foot move forward a pace.

Fang, his sides finally stopping the blood rush, got to his feet for sure.
"YOUBIGEVILTHING!!!" Fang lost his nerve and charged at Primal Rayquaza with a Dragon Rush, but the weak Voxaco was hit. Primal Rayquaza had Hyper Beam'd him, making him die.
"YOU EVIL NUMPTY! Do you know what you're doing? Killing someone who you were suppposed to protect!"
Primal Rayquaza heard Fang's cries, but didn't comprehend them. Must've been something about trying to stop him. He then felt the full force of the Dragon Rush, and fled.
"That's...that's the way to Treasure Town!" Fang flew in pursuit, and it wasn't like any normal flight.
He couldn't feel the wind.
Just like there would be no time if Primal Dialga were to rise, there was now no wind, as there was Primal Rayquaza.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:37 am

(( Shaymin: NO ONE CLONES MEEEE~~~ >8(((( /spazzes
Me: Meh, I’m gonna just pretend Issy and Magnezone had the convosation /lazy
Issun: I AM NOT SOME LOSER WITH A TOP HAT. /hates puzzles ))

Issun stepped out of the room, slightly glad that Officer Magnezone had let him join the investigation, even though part of him had hoped the Steel and Electric Pokémon would say no so he would have more time to practise the remaining 14 brush techniques. After exiting the building he looked around.
“Leaftor...?” he called out. “Damn, that tree guy ditched me!” He kicked the ground, spraying a small amount of dirt in the air. “Now what the hell am I meant to do?” Working out clues wasn’t the Poncle turned Pokémon’s strong point, normally the half-baked prophet would appear and give him ‘helpful’ advise, but he doubted Waka would fly in this time. It looked like he would have to do his himself.

NineTails was about to leave the building because Vespia had rushed out, but then Titanium spoke again.
“Okay.” The Ninetales said in a faked kind tone, before nodding and charging out of the door, in the direction Vespia had headed in. The Kitsune turned Pokémon soon caught up with the Yanmega. “So, where is the prison?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 am

"I'll show you. If you somehow manage to get lost, just keep in mind that you turn right at those big huts ahead of us, and go into town. Keep going until you find that big building with a blue beacon on it's roof. I have absolutely no idea why it's there." Vespia then started flying slowishly towards the three bases, noticing that the Cresent base was still in a huge mess.
"Hmm...hehehe..." Vespia thought for a moment, then continued on.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

ooc// I HAS DECIDED.
Layton shall be a Slowking.
Luke shall be an Aipom.

Kudos to Seren for suggesting the Psychic-type Pokemon. :3

Intro coming~
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 am

(LOL! I WOULD put Lucius from Lunar Knights in as a Murkrow or other Dark-type if I didn't already have so many charries.)
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:53 pm

"Luke, look out!"
"Professor!"
A Slowking and Aipom tumbled into Pokemon Square, both sopping wet, and both oddly dressed.
The Slowking wore a top hat and cape, his frills and normal headdress replaced. The Aipom wore a blue hat and sweater, a collared shirt with a red button in the middle underneath, brown pants and shoes, red straps from his pockets, and a red shoulderbag.
The Aipom looked up, his eyes wide, frightened, and confused. "Wh-where are we, Professor? One minute we're investigating the sewers, then that thing hit us, and now we're in the middle of some town? It sure doesn't look like St. Mystere."
The Slowking looked up as well, scanning the area and the strange-looking creatures that walked around, some staring at them. "I'm not quite sure, Luke... This reminds me of a puzzle!"
"Not now, Professah!" Luke said frantically, turning around towards the Slowking. However, when he saw what the Professor had become, he scrambled to his feet and took a few steps back. "P-Professor... Professor Layton? Y-you've turned into a... a... a cow-thing."
"That's preposterous, Luke," Professor Layton said. "First you deny a puzzle, and now you're saying I've turned into... oh, my..." He had turned around, and saw his apprentice as an Aipom.
"Luke, why are you wearing a monkey costume?"
"Professor, I'm not wearing a monkey costume..." Luke said, looking down at himself and gasping. "I've turned into a monkey-thing, Professah! Am... Am I dreaming, Professor?"
"No, Luke," Professor Layton said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "It appears we have travelled to a parallel universe."
"A parallel universe?!" Luke gasped. "B-But, how is that possible?!"
"I do not know," Professor Layton murmured. "But it is best if, first, we figure out where - and what - we are."
After wandering about for a few minutes, the pair encountered a very small sheep-thing with a paintbrush for a tail, with green light glowing around it.
"Good day to you, sir," Professor Layton said, "I am Professor Layton, and this is my apprentice, Luke. We are a bit confused as to where we are, do you think you could point us in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:55 am

Issun, who was about to leave to try to find Leaftor, looked up at the duo who had just arrived. He looked at the strangely dressed Pokémon before speaking.
“Uh,” The Poncle turned Pokémon said brainlessly as he thought of what to say. “I can’t really answer that, ‘cause I have no idea what’s going on either. But I can give you some advise; everyone here is nuts!” He briefly thought back to Kitty, or Lucinda as she was now know, as well as that weirdo who had interrupted the battle. “And even if I did know what was going on, how can I ‘point you in the right direction’ if I dunno where you’re going!”
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:35 pm

(I forgot what I did with Quake so I'm poofing him back into town)
Quake was just walking into town when he saw a strangely small Smeargle talking to an oddly-dressed pair, a Slowking and an Aipom.
"Hey...you three look lost! You two...top hat man and little munkey kid...you're new here, aren't you. Well, I'd be very happy to show you round town. If you are, of course, lost. You just seem a bit...outlandish..." Quake tried hard not to upset them because they were strange. Suddenly, he had the urge to think up puzzles. "Hmm..."

Primal Rayquaza reached Tresure Town, and was nearish the beach. He decended down on to the shore, he remembered this place well. It was a place...where blood had been spilled.
"GRAAAAAAGH!" he roared. He looked around, not noticing anyone, and just charging at clumps of trees. He might've hit someone, he wasn't sure.

Last edited by Venom on Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put a not where I shouldn't have done! Yes, call me a muppet, Ms Crofts!!!)
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Ooc: I'm going to shove in olimar and louie! >8D
But what'll they be?? D:

And the proffesah bit made me lol xDDD
bic:
Lucinda sprang up from the sofa. She felt something happening. Something important. A chance.
"MY RAICHU SENSES ARE TINGLING!" She declared, before erupting in laughter. "But, no, seriously, we should get going. We are needed!" She turned to Spike and Mocha, who nodded in unison.
"Shall we leave Gex? He has a..." Spike began, but paused when a retchig sound echoed from the bathroom.
"Hangover..." Mocha continued, as Spike turned green.
"Okay...well, I beieve everything is ready..." The Raichu said, looking around. "SO LET'S GO!GO!GO!" With that, the three of them bolted out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

(( Me: /reminded of the mass pikmin death she caused due to that annying boss in Pikmin two that rolls over your pikmin and kills them in their hundreds
*bursts into tears* *thrown off cliff* ))

Issun looked up from talking to Layton and turned to Quake.
"Hey, have ya seen this guy named Leaftor? He..." The Poncle turned Pokémon paused to think of a accurate describtion of the Shrifty. "Uh... he looked kinda like a tree... but not..." his voice trailed off, knowing he describtion sucked.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 6:54 pm

ooc// XD Thank you, Witchy. ^^

bic// Luke and Layton exchanged a skeptical glance at the sheep-thing's words, then turned to see a dragon-thing walking towards them.
"We aren't from around here," Luke said after he spoke. "We're from England."
Professor Layton, however, smiled at the dragon-thing's kind offer. "Thank you. We'd be happy to have your assistance. May we have your name before we depart?"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm

"England? That...must mean you're humans-turned-Pokemon! It's fine. You're not alone. Humans-turned-Pokemon usually settle in real quick. Anyway, I'm Quake. And about Leaftor..." Quake turned to Issun. "Sorry, no. But...hmm, puzzles..." There was definately something about the Slowking and Aipom that made him itch to solve a puzzle, although no matter how easy it was, he probably couldn't crack it. (Please don't pull the wolf-chick one on me!!! Do one from the second game, the Diabolical Box! (as it is in America, I had to get the American version because the english one wasn't out yet. I think the english one's supposed to be Pandora's box or something like that)) Although Leaftor probably could.

Primal Rayquaza, after charging at trees for a long time, decided to wreck town. He would start with the police station, and carefully go along until he destroyed the Cresent base, as Fang had helped him do. (Writers block struck here)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next