PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:28 am

Lucinda nodded throughout the story- despite what she believed of science, myths were her favourite kind of story.
At the end, she clapped politely, then raised her hand like a schoolchild as if to ask a question. Without waiting for a response, she asked, "Issun, wouldn't an eight headed dragon have mobility and breathing problems? I mean, if you think about it..."

"Because..." Rosalyn growled, having taken a break from screaming, "Ghosts don't exist, it's a trick of the mind, a prime example of your own guilt..." She narrowed her eyes before carrying on. "MURDEEEEEERRRR!!!"

"It certaintly grabbed your attention..." Zapdos laughed, lifting into the air and speeding towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 am

"Urg, what?" Seren groaned, turning to look at the two, "I've had a real shittily weird day, and just want to get some sleep, back in my quite normal life!"
She flicked her ears, her pupils slitted in an annoyed manner.

"Where is he?"
"Quiet!"
Matt raised his head, mouth parted as he took in the early morning air.
"I can't smell him," he grunted, blue eyes flicking towards his sister.
"You don't think..." Ashly trailed off, looking at the floor.
"Phht." Matt snorted, flicking his fringe from his eyes. "Yeah right. It's not possible! It only happened to her because of what happened in the Dimensional Hole!"
"But, it could've happened again!" Ashly's large eyes pleaded to her brother. "Please, can we look a bit longer?"
"Fine," Matt growled, "But only until sunhigh. People can't be seeing us out, not after that witness last time."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:49 am

“Orochi hardly moved in the fight, and, when he did move, he levitated.” Issun explained. “I would show you some drawings to illustrate and show you some Celestial Brush Techniques, but they’ve gone... Also, that was the shittafied version; Sailor couldn’t be bothered to add more detail and she didn’t want to include too many spoilers.” Issun paused after saying this, confused. “Uh... what did I just say?! Anyway, I dunno how it breathed, I didn’t exactly dissect his bloody remains.”

“H-he’s real! I swear it!” Kalro shouted frantically. If someone heard his shouts he would be thrown in prison for most of his life... Then he remembered something; what Ilkar had said when he was barely listening... “Touch the dead body!” he suddenly screamed. “P-please!” While this may sound like a retarded request, he didn’t have time to explain it.

Articuno soared in the sky above the forest, hoping to be able to pinpoint where the screams were coming from.
“Uh, this way...!” He said though unsure. He didn’t know how he hoped to find where the person shouting was; tree covered his vision of the forest floor. He knew he was heading in the right direction, though, the screams were getting louder.
Soon, the Ice Bird spotted a small clearing with three small figures in. They were no bigger a grain of rice from where he was, but they were defiantly people. He dove downwards into the clearing, landing clumsily onto the damp grass. He glanced around at the three Pokémon.
“Hey, these three seem familiar... D’ya know any of them, Zapdos?” The Legend of Ice said slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:18 pm

"I would've..." Lucinda mumbled, nodding along with the rest of Issun's words.

"You're crazy!" Rosalyn screeched, narrowing her scarlet eyes and baring her fangs.
"What? WHAAAAAH!!!" Zapdos suddenly started screaming. He was going too fast- he was gonna crash. The legend began to beat his wings frantically in a failed attempt to slow himself down.
"Look out!" He managed to tweet before knocking something over with his talon, proceeding to crash into a tree.
Rosalyn had barely any time to scream as she was bowled over. The pink rat began to descend to the ground, legs flailing out, as she crashed onto Ilkar's body.
She wrinkled her nose and growled deeply.
She was pissed off now.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm

"Well, uh, yeah, there are a few things that seem impossible in this world. I mean, I still don't get how Cromera flied. Or how those who were on his side disappeared along with him when he was defeated." Leaftor told Issun. "And, what is this Ninetales you speak of? Surely, you don't have one of THESE in your world?" He held up a picture of a Ninetales, knowing that the answer would be 'No'. "All very interesting...I'm sure that if Cromera's defeater was still alive, s/he would definately turn that into a legend. Or maybe those who had survived the battle against him would tell of it...I dunno."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Shu Ming took a step back, looking a little nervous and regretful for her sudden approach. "S-sorry, Seren-sama. I did not know you were in a mood."
"What she means to say is that she was a complete idiot for bothering someone when they were MINDING their own BUSINESS," Shen Xi growled, padding up behind the Breezis and nodding at Seren respectfully.
Shu Ming flushed at Shen Xi's harsh words, but said, "Well, Seren, I was wondering..."
She paused, thinking about asking about Ryo, but another idea came into her mind.
"Could we join your team?"
Shen Xi's eyes widened, and she mouthed, "Are you insane?", but Shu Ming didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:09 am

Issun stared at Lucinda. Did she just say what he thought she did?! He slowly turned away to look at Leaftor, before looking at the picture that the Shiftry was holding up. The light cream fur, the nine bushy tails... it was almost exactly like the beast he and Amaterasu had fought on Oni Island. “Uh, that’s him.” Issun finally said after inspected the picture. “But NineTails had paintbrushes on the end of each tail. And he had a snow white fox mask with crimson markings on.” The Poncle turned Pokémon wanted to ask what Cromera was, but he doubted he would get a straight answer.

“Z-ZAPDOS!” Articuno shouted quite angrily as the bird of lightning crashed into Rosalyn. “You could have killed her! Is she alright?!” Articuno sped towards Rosalyn as fast as his short legs would carry him. “Are you hurt? Are you bleeding? Do you need to go to hospital? Have you broken any bones? Do you-”
“Shut the hell up.” Kalro growled. He had been thrown backwards as well because Rosalyn was holding the Scythe, but he hadn’t been sent as far as the Rattata. Ilkar, meanwhile, walked towards Rosalyn.
“Get of my body, don’t you know it’s disrespectful?” The Staraptor joked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 am

Seren grunted, flicking her slitted ear.
"Yeah," she yawned, "Fine. Wha-a-a-tever..."
She shook her head violently, then continued to plod along towards her base.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

"Wha...uh, yeah. So your Ninetales is slightly different from ours. We don't really use paint much here, apart from Smeargles, who are supposed to be fantastic artists. Like what you've turned into." Leaftor said, surprised that Issun's NineTails was like the Pokemon Ninetales. "I don't know what that Salamence that almost died was muttering about paint for...hmm...I'd better get off. Crime to solve. Yeah, if you ever see a big metal thing who looks like this..." Leaftor turned over his only picture of Titanium without armour, "then get rid of him. I don't care if you use that sword of yours against him, he deserves to die. Wretched thief."

What he didn't know was that 'Platinum' and Vespia had returned to Treasure Town, and were now passing by Issun again.
"Who wo-" 'Platinum' froze as Vespia bitch-slapped him. "Did I really deserve that...?"
Vespia then started to nag him to see this building he had mentioned.
"Okay, okay, it's back this way..." 'Platinum' grabbed Vespia and twirled her around, dragging her toward the old Mafia building.
"Here." He stopped in front of it.
"Nice. Was it ever a Mafia building before?"
"Yes. Inside it's a bit ancient, but that'll do for spooking intruders." 'Platinum' opened the door, which creaked loudly. Inside was the haze, but it was much smaller now.
"What's up with that thing?" Titanium wanted to get in it, but he wanted to leave that for when he had a proper mafia. But then, it would dwindle and be gone.
"Fine. We shall create a Mafia here, but only when some people join, we will be a true Mafia. So for now, we're a criminal duo, not yet a Mafia. You're boss." Vespia stepped back, as Titanium nervously walked towards the haze.
It engulfed him, hiding everything but his hands from view.
He found a note on the desk and picked it up, reading what it said.
'Don't even try going outside with this on, it'll kill you!'
"Ah, maybe it's not so cool then. I was planning to use it for...criminal acts, but no..."

Fang was now bleeding all down his sides, the dripping blood falling to the earth below. Rayquaza threw the now-paralyzed Fang onto the top of Sky Tower, letting a tied-up Voxaco see him.
"Either of you move, and it's death for Voxy."
Fang scrambled to his feet, but couldn't move any further. His front legs had been paralyzed.
"I'm going. The curse will stay here, on Voxy, if you move one step closer to each other, he dies." Rayquaza was headed for Treasure Town, to cause havoc. He didn't really know of the Mafia building, even though he had been down that way, so he'd probably ignore that. The Cresent base, and the others too, would probably be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:26 pm

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" Rosalyn screeched at Ilkar's ghost. Something felt awfully familiar about this. "WHO'S MAKING ALL THESE STUPID HOLOGRAMS?!? STOP IT!!!" She cowered in a ball, hiding from Ilkar.
"My head..." Zapdos groaned. "Do I look like I give a tango about whether someone's dead or not?" The bird of legend asked, not even knowing the answer himself.

"Cromera? Isn't he one of those myths that can't be logically explained using science and the rules of the universe? Is he even real?" Lucinda asked, having missed the whole ordeal. "And that Pyros thing, too. I remember reading about him and torterra in a book- are they real too?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Kalro hastily turned around to face Rosalyn because of her screeches. Although confused at first, he quickly worked out what was going on.
“See?” He said with a slightly smug tone of voice. He would have been nicer if the Rattata had not just accused him of murder.
”Hehe, I’m not hologram.” Ilkar chuckled, and started to walk towards the cowering Rattata just to scare her.
“Y-you better give a tango whether some one’s dead or not!” Articuno said, aiming a slight glare at his brother. “Anyway, if you didn’t care, why were you so concerned when you heard the word ‘murder’?”

“Crime to solve?!” Issun asked. “What’s going on? Maybe the great Issun could lend a hand~” He then turned to Lucinda after hearing her speak, and then back to Leaftor. “I hate to ask, but what’s this Cromera you guys are talking ‘bout?”
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:38 pm

"Yeah, Cromera. See if you can find a survivor. I heard that Seren and Ryo, the leaders of Eclipse and Half-Moon, they were there. All on Trial Island, I can't believe that I missed it. And Issun...don't worry about him...unless you really want to know about him. He's dead for now. And Pyros...I think the survivors from the battle against Cromera will know about him...Pyros took part, apparently. Torrentus too. (Not Torterra, you muppet! That's what my DT teacher said today. Muppet.) And Issun...if you want to take part in the crime-solving, then come with me. I'm sure we can arrange something with Officer Magnezone." Leaftor then headed towards the prison/asylum, still slightly discouraged that he hadn't caught Titanium yet.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 pm

ooc// Torrentus: *thunder* I AM NOT TORTERRA. GROAAAAAAAR.

bic// Shen Xi's eyes widened to the size of a Yanmega's. "A... Are you serious?!"
Shu Ming's eyes sparkled and she did a sort of happy dance. "Oh my gawd! OMG! Shen Xi, we're on the FAMOUS team of Eclipse! It's like a dream come true!"
Shen Xi didn't look excited at all. In fact, she looked mortified, having threatened what looked to her like Seren's friends earlier. "A-are you sure there isn't some sort of exam or test to pass us through?"

Last edited by ShoneeGotARyo on Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post HEEER.)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:14 am

“Meh, on second thoughts, don’t bother telling me.” Issun said. “I can’t be bothered to listen. Now, let’s go see this Officer ‘Magnezone’” Issun then followed Leaftor to the prison, but, just as he left, he turned to Lucinda. “Hey, didn’t that dude earlier want to fight the winner? Y better get on your way, then.” Issun then smiled at the fact he would probably never meet Lucinda again and continued to follow Leaftor.

(( Me: I need to makes evil dood... *has too many good charries*
I’ve only made two evil people and one’s dead. X333 *thinks of new charrie* ))
#
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:03 am

"OHMYFUCKINGJESUSCHRIST!" Seren screamed, "CAN'T A MUNCHLAX GET TO HER FRIGGIN' HOUSE WITHOUT BEING INTERUPTED ABOUT FITHTY TIMES?!"
She dug her claws into the floor at Shen Xi's question.
"Yeah, I've got a test for you," she growled, flicking her fringe dramatically. She racked her brains, remembering one of the names Marcus had told her, and from the Dimensional Screams' she'd had.
"Find me a Munchlax," she purred, "One called Matt."

ooc- 0-0 I sounded way more sinister then intended...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 am

Ooc: It was a long day...xDD
bic:
"So it is true..." Lucinda gasped. Her eyes welled with excitement and fear, but mosty excitement. The raichu tried very hard not to smile, so hard, infact, she looked constipated. Her tail waved frantically, which rarely ever happened.
"I...I..." She couldn't make out any words- she was literally about to burst.
Then, she saw Issun and Leaftor leave.
"WAIT!!!" She burst out, running to them. "You could join my rescue team Issun! There's a spot open and well...I'd appriciate it if you did!"

"I-I'm imagining it...I'm not goung insane..." Rosalyn told herself, calmly, but jumped up when she couldn't get rid of Ilkar. That was it. No matter how much she despised the Absol, she would have no choice.
"OMG!" She shrieked at Zapdos. "YOU KILLED THE STARAPTOR! HOW COULD YOU!!" Fake tears flooded her face as she punched the bird of legend weakly.
"There was a murder...and this guy was bout to get the bad guy- but then you ran him over, and the murderer escaped with the body!!!" The rattata burst into hysterics, falling to the loor and milking her act for all it had.
"Whaaah...Uhm But..." Zapdos spluttered, unsure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:41 am

Issun turned around to face Lucinda once more upon hearing the invitation. A surprised look appeared upon his face.
“Huh? B-but There’s this criminal to catch... and I need to practice the Celestial Brush Techniques... and the fact I have no idea what an Rescue Team is apart from what I can work out from the name...” Issun continued to make up excuses. He was /not/ being in a ‘team’ with this nutcase.

”Didn’t your mummy tell you lying is bad?” Ilkar mocked as Rosalyn suddenly started shouting at Zapdos. Kalro was confused; what the hell was Rosalyn doing?! Why was she trying to pin the death of Ilkar on the mighty bird of thunder? Although he thought what the Rattata was doing was wrong, he didn’t speak up, in case Rosalyn tried to blame him again. Articuno, meanwhile, glared at Zapdos.
“H-HOW /DARE/ YOU KILL HIM!” the ice bird of legend shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Lucinda flattened her ears and nodded. "I understand" She said, then scurrying off before Issun could say anything else. She ran back to the Team base, where she was welcomed with champagne.
"Where were you?" Spike asked, noticing his leader's evolution. "We sold our shares in the wigglytuff guild, and got tons of money!" He raised his champagne in rejoyce. "Now we don't have to steal to pay the rent! It's already paid off! And we got this goregous Champagne..."
Lucinda nodded, beaming. "That's great! I was thinking of stopping the stealing and moving onto...bigger things..." The onder and excitement in Lucinda's voice was an odd thing for spike to hear.
"What is it, Kitty?" He asked cautiously.
"It's Lucinda, not kitty. And I was hinking along the lines of..." The raichu leant over and whispered something to Spike, who paled, but nodded.
"Now where's gex?" She asked, wandering around the base.

Zapdos froze. Why was everyone against him? Without saying a word, he lifted into the sky, he was going to prove them wrong.
Rosalyn, on the other hand, sniffed with a small portion of delight.
"T-thank you...do you mind if I have a little...time to give my prayers?" She asked, wiping her tears.

Ooc: Lol- today my friend ashley kept on singing the pokemon song~~~~! xDDD
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Articuno watched as Zapdos took off into the sky.
“W-wait!” he squawked in a slightly angry tone. He sped off into the sky and tried to catch up with the bird of legend. “And you leave before even giving your respect!” he continued.
”Me? Oh, I feel honoured.” Ilkar joked. Kalro scowled.
“Shut the hell up.” The Absol growled. “No one wants to listen to your thoughtless and pointless comments.”
”Well, obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn’t have replied!”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:24 pm

"Thank gd they're gone..." Rosalyn sighed. "Impressive, eh? Now, down to business...Kalro you are going to get rid of this ghost for me. Okay?" She said, as if it were more of an order than a request. "Don't make me hurt you!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 12:32 pm

Kalro was surprised by the ‘request’.
“I-I can’t!” he said. “Don’t you think I would have gotten rid of him by now if I could!”
”I /did/ say you could kill my wife~” Ilkar said, hoping Rosalyn wasn’t as much as a wimp as Kalro when it came to killing people.
“I already said, I’m NOT doing that!” the Absol shouted at the ghost, getting annoyed.

(( Me: *in uninventive mood but wants to make evil charrie*

Hey, Seren, is it okay if I bring in NineTails to join teh mafia, and, most importantly, piss off Issy? 8D
I understand if I’m not allowed. ^^
Issuny: ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:39 pm

ooc: Heh, NineTails could come into the Pokemon world as a Ninetales!
bic: "Ok, so here's the police station...and prison...and asylum...because most of the prisoners are crazy...but yeah. You might have to hone those techniques in battle of yours, but still, Magnezone's room is just off to the left as you walk in." Leaftor urged Issuny inside, then turned around. "Titanium's absence...where'd he go? I hope he hasn't disguised himself or something..."
(Sorry for short post, I'm being forced off the laptop...)
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

“I hope you’re not insulting my skills in battle...” Issun mumbled as he continued to follow Leaftor, and walked into the room to the left which the Shiftry had said Officer Magnezone was in. He looked at the metal Pokémon and spoke. “I’m Issun, and I wanna help with catching that Titanium guy.” The Poncle turned Pokémon said quite rudely.

(( Me: Yeah, but with one tail, as he won’t have the FoxRods. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:57 am

ooc- Yeah, I'm fine by it! ^^
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 am

"A Munchlax.... named Matt," Shu Ming said, her eyes gazing heavenward in memorization. "All right. No problem! We shall find this 'Matt' and bring him back to you in no less than... no less than... uh... AS QUICK AS WE CAN!"
And she grabbed Shen Xi. "C'mon, Shen, we got to start looking!"
"Shu Ming, we don't even know anythi-AAAAAAAAH!"
Shu Ming had picked up Shen Xi, and was using her ability to propel them forward, leaving Seren alone again.
"With our investigation skills, we'll find Matt in no time at all!"
"Have you forgotten that we know NOTHING about this Munchlax?!"
".... Oh yeah. Shit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next