PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Ivy popped open one eye as Hissi entered the scene.
"Who's leaving tomorrow morning? All I know is I'm late for a wedding!" She said, climbing slowly back onto her feet, retracting the vines she had sent out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 am

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?" Seren screamed, "All I heard is Ryo is getting married and we're crashing his wedding like the...song..."
Her pupils shrank.
"WHAT?! HE'S GETTING MARRIED??! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING STANDING AROUND LIKE THIS THEN?!?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

"Exactly my point!" Ivy cried, happy someone finally decided to get to the wedding crashing part. "The wedding is most likely going to be held in the church, seeing as most weddings do take place in places like those..." She then took a deep breath, and widened her eyes with excitement.
"We ruin wedding now?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:50 am

"YES WE RUIN WEDDING!" Tilly exclaimed.
"Well, if we're gatecrashing the joint," Matt snickered, "Might as well do it in style." From his fur, he carefully extracted a shiny black pistol. He clicked a silencer on the end, smirking.
"Jesus, you look like the bloody Comedian doing that," Seren said, raising an eyebrow. (Yeah, finally got 'round to seeing SOME of Watchmen)
"You haven't seen his flamethrower trick yet," Ashly said softly with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:55 am

(( Me: Erm, sorry that I havn't been RPing, there's a stupid reason why I havn't, but hopefully I'll be able to RP soon... ^.^; ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Ooc: Yay! I drew a smexy fox.
Bic:
"Okay! Let's go then!" Ivy roared, baring her teeth in unmaskable glee. "Follow me!" She called behind her, as she darted off towards the chapel. In the middle of her journey, she stopped and absorbed some sunlight into the purple bud on her back. "Just incase..." She whispered, befe zooming off again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:19 pm

ooc- 0-0;;

BIC-

"Meh, I should do that, shouldn't I?" Matt mused, "But, oh well, this bitch is gonna do all the damage I need~!"
Ashly sighed and rolled her eyes at her brother.
"Oooh, can I go get my spoon?!" Seren exclaimed, hazel eyes alight with pure joy.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 pm

"Wedding...crashing?" Hissi saw Fang awaken, and whipped around. "You dare touch me..."
"I...but...I haven't told you yet, have I? By night, I change...like that. Hopefully, I'll be OK during the day."
"Ah, I understand. Trying to trick me." she mumbled inaudibly. She followed after the group doing the wedding crashing. There couldn't be a bigger event than Vinetail's leaving party!
Fang, too followed. He wasn't going to do anything, just stop fights if it got too rowdy. Ghost Voxaco, however, stayed rooted to the spot, as if he haunted that tree.

Vinetail returned to bed, he had seen Hissi, but he didn't want to make her upset.
"Ohjoyohjoyohjoy...there's no-one better to bring on a trip than Hissi! What with her music love...those songs...ahh, memories." Bolt was already asleep, and sleeptalking too. Vinetail couldn't quite make out what he was saying, instead of trying he returned to his own bed.

Remember Tempest? Not many people do now. Apart from those on Trial Island, of course. He had regained one memory - that of Fang and Voxaco. He was now a treasure hunter, well, kind of. His treasure was his old friends, trouble was, he wouldn't have a clue where to start looking. The old Feraligatr that crossed the Trial Sea carrying passengers to and from the Mainland. He was even doing that rare Dragon Gulch trip. If Tempest didn't get off the island before Feraligatr was gone, he would be chosen to to his job, and never get to hunt for his friends. He had set out on a trip, the exact same trip that Vinetail had made with Szolt when he was young. The only difference was that he wouldn't have an accomplice, and he was evolved. He stood at Cedar Beach, well out of sight from Feraligatr. He was going to swim across the Trial Sea.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Ooc: Smexy as in the fact it's limbs don't look like jelly and it ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE A FOX.
xDD

Bic:
Ivy raced on, determined with all her heart to reach the chapel, to ruin some she-demon's special day...
Until something popped up right infront of her. A golduck and Chatot, dressed in a top hat, pearls, dinnerjackets, monacles and rolling in...golden custard?
"Double you tee eff?" Ivy asked, lowering and eyebrow and raising the other. Almon and Do-re-mi stopped in their golden custard laced tracks. They both looked incredibly guilty, beads of sweat leaking from their brow.
"I don't have time for this..." The Ivysaur sighed, rolling her eyes and pressing on, avoiding the golden custard.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 pm

"That was strange," Matt muttered as they ran past the custard covered Chatot and Golduck.
"Can I-"
"NO," Seren and Matt snapped at Ashly in unison. Ashly blinked at the two, frowning.
"Urm, I was only asking," she muttered, flushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:01 pm

"Here we are!" Ivy declared, skidding to a halt outside where the wedding was taking place. "If we hurry, we'll get it crashed before anything super-drastically important happens..." She skipped up to the door, scanned it, then jumped back. She charged up the energy from the sun she had gathered earlier, then leant forward and fired it at the door, in a fashion much like a bazooka.
"That..." she breathed, "was SO fun"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Matt pulled a balaclava over his face then ran into the room, smirking from under the black cloth.
"Ol'right, put 'em up, bitches," he snarled, cocking the gun softly, "Don't make me spin out Mister Pain here..."
"Dude, what's the point with the mask?" Seren whispered, "They can obviously tell by your body shape that you're a Munchlax..."
"Thanks for spoiling our element of surprise, jerk," he hissed back.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Hissi threw the paper she had picked up into the chapel, then hissed, "Can't have a more important event that that going on now, can we. Stop before I get angry." She flashed a Leaf Blade without attacking anyone. That was her form of a sword. Under her breath, she was muttering one of the songs she taught Vinetail. The same one he sung with Bolt around, in fact.
"I'll sing this one last time for you...
Then we really have to go...
You've been the only thing that's right...
In all I've done...

I can barely look at you...
But every single time I do...
You know we'll make it anywhere...
Away from here..." She then stopped mouthing that song, and looked up, ready to attack. "Nothing can go wrong now!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:22 pm

ooc- LIGHT UP! LIGHT UP! AS IF YOOOOOOU HAVE A CHOICE! *(brick'D*
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:27 pm

(YAAAY! Even if you cannot heeeeeeear my voice! *crobat'd* What's with the Crobats?
Vinetail: I'll be right beside you deeeear...
Me: I should make them do a duet. XD)
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:31 pm

ooc- Oh, sorry, that was mine *grabs Zoe and drags her off of you*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Ivy darted into the room, leant forward and spun out several raozr sharp leaves, darting them very close to Bridgette's face.
A song was ringing in her head. Something very fitting.
I'm glad I crashed the wedding, it's better than regretting
"Raaawwr! Die, people!" She snarled, eyes flashing a violent colour, as several vines launched from her back, slapping around, tearing the decorations and lashing at the guests.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm

"Do you, Ryo (blahblahblahlastnameblah), take Brigette as your-"
An explosion sounded from the entrance. Ryo bristled, his ears pricking, throwing off his tie to gasps and screams of guests as a group of strange Pokemon blasted into the church.
He readied his power for a Psychic attack to control the pews, but all signs of his attack dropped when he saw who the crashers were.
"Tilly? Ivy? Fang? Seren!? What the fuck is going on?!"
Brigette gasped, both at Ryo's use of language and the fact that a vine was slapping their way.
"Rhyo!" She cried, her arms swishing out, and a barrier formed around them: Protect.
She turned towards the Munchlax with the black fringe and, smiling as sweetly as she possibly could in the situation, she blew heart-shaped bubbles towards him as her Captivate attack.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 am

"It's better than regretting!" Seren sang, making her way towards Ryo, paw outstretched, "I could've been a loser kid and ran away and hid, instead of doing anything!" She scowled. "Would've been nice if I were invited, at the least!" she snapped, gritting her teeth.
Matt growled. "I am not falling for that ol' tri-tri-trick..." His blue eyes glazed over and the gun slipped from his paw, as he ran towards Brigette and hugged her legs. "Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?" he purred, rubbing his head against her thigh.
"Oh brother," Ashly moaned, picking up the pistol and grabbing a cell phone from her fur (Oh, the magicness of Munchlax fur~), "That's it, I'm calling in the cavalry!" Flicking a ear, she dialed a number and waited.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:37 am

Hissi watched everyone go for Brigette, and it seemed sense to go with them. She took her Leaf Blade and hacked at her with it. She screamed something inaudiable and very likely random, then turned to see Fang take to the air.
"So...is this some kind of betrayal?" Fang wondered aloud, but stayed at the door, so as to not let anyone out. Hmm... he thought, he didn't invite any of the team either. I didn't even KNOW about this. But then again, I was stuck at Sky Tower (I almost put Tope instead of tower...Sky Tope...lawl)...
Hissi cursed when her Leaf Blade broke because of the Protect, but was glad of negating the Protect. It is one-time only, after all.
"Nothing...can be...more important than....RAAAAH!" She tried to let out her anger on a pew.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:11 pm

"YOU MADE HIM A ZOMBIE!" Ivy snarled, taking one look at what Matt had become.
"YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" She cackled in a very out-of-character way, barging past, making her way for Bridgette. "GO BACK TO HELL, SHE DEMON!" She growled, before realising there was a barrier of protect in her way. She bounced back off the force-field, and onto the chapel floor.
"No gonna get the best of me!" She smiled, backing away under the rays of sunlight shafting through the stained-glass window.
Back to top Go down
__Flue

__Flue

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Five seconds. She felt like it had only been five seconds since she had encountered this land. In reality, it had been much more than that. Perhaps a year or two? It didn't matter to her all that much. She was more concerned with the well-being of the pokemon residing there. Had they done well without a secret gatekeeper? Had little monsters or demons snuck away? Flue breathed in, taking in the chilly air through her nostrils. Puffing out a hot cloud of smoke with her mouth, the Ninetales let her tails sway side to side. Her cream-colored paw was lifted slightly; her hind legs pushed her off of the soft, dew-covered ground. Flue moved with grace, her lanky limbs making fluid and slow motions. Her scarlet-eyes searched the dark green forest. Most of it was entangled with vines and bushels of ferns. The canopy of the trees blocked out a good amount of light. It could've been a good thing, and it could've been a bad thing. If she had wanted to be seen, she best stay in the light. That was obviously not the case, since the female quickly took to the shadows. As quiet as a mouse, she moved quickly through the grotto of orchids. Her nose twitched as she dipped her skinny muzzle through the air. She could smell other pokemon roughly a mile away. Perhaps if she could speed up her pace a bit, she could encounter them in at least twenty minutes.

The Ninetales pushed her way through the forest, moving quickly and quietly. Her tails make clockwork motions with each other, acting as tendrils of light that omitted from her body. Her tuft of hair on her head was swept to the side, sweeping nicely behind her ears. It clumped together with some sort of curl to it at the ends. She hummed to herself lightly, pushed her paws against a rock. Stopping momentarily, the female took a moment to examine the area. She had suddenly found herself on a thick tree branch. Her paws were moving slowly along the patches of moss that covered the bark. In a split second, she was gone. Her limbs had propelled her to the next branch. Faster and faster she moved, now sprinting along the ground. She stopped abruptly as she caught a stronger whiff of the scent. The pokemon were right ahead of her. They were culminated into some sort of strange stance. It almost looked as if they were having a ceremony of sorts. Suddenly, she could see attacks being whipped out in every direction. This immediately infuriated the Ninetales. Her mouth evolved from a gentle expression into an angry snarl. A better look at her revealed at her paws were lighter than the rest of her. She took these paws and moved forwards slowly, without fear. A shallow breath in would suffice, she reckoned.

"Stop," she barked firmly, letting her power exude from her body; she had trained well during her journey.

Flue would not have this on her first day.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Enter! Chui the Arcanine!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Brigette giggled as Matt rubbed against her leg, stroking his fur in order to keep the effects of the attack... and because she was enjoying his praise. This stopped however, when she noticed everyone trying to attack her, and noticed the Ninetale's entrance.
"Oh, must you spoil my fun?" She pouted.
Ryo, thankfully, did not notice Brigette's actions, and was instead faced with Seren. "Hey, I didn't send the invitations! Don't blame me! I didn't even WANT to get married!" He said, voice cracking, waving his arms in a submissive way.
He turned when he heard the Ninetales voice. "And who are you? Someone else I forgot I'd promise to 'marry'?"
-----
An Arcanine lay sprawled over a tree branch, enjoying the precious moments of sunlight on his self-designated break. He sighed, flicking small flames towards the leaves that fell that would cover his nose, lest they make him sneeze and shatter the perfect moment.
He sighed and rolled over with a humming, contented growl. Another successful patrol, and no signs of trouble. Mistress Flue would be very pleased with his results.
Oh, he could just imagine what she'd say...

Chui, I am quite impressed with your works. Perhaps I should give you a promotion...
He would be smooth and reply, Let your lips carry the message to my own, Fire Flower, and the air would grow even hotter, and she would come closer, and...
Chui chuckled, his daydream defying what reality would force upon him.

Suddenly, he lifted his great head and sniffed. The Mistress was moving, and he must follow. She never left her position unless some outside force drew her, and it was his (self-proclaimed) duty to protect her.
With a stretch, he absorbed the heat of the day and bounded after her, a shadow of light on the tree branches. After not even a minute they had reached a sort of church. Violence had erupted in what should have been a "sacred" area.
Flue's anger was rising, he could feel the temperature in the air increase, and his Mistress entered.

"This is interesting," Chui murmured, and he leaped from tree branch to tree branch, up onto the roof of the church to over one of the shattered windows, watching the scene... and ready to take action if necessary.

ooc// Is this okay, Flue? Just like in the guild? Or should Chui's "Mistress" be independent this time? I'm fine either way.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 am

Matt, still caught in the trance, fell to the floor, drooling.
"MATT, QUIT IT!" Ashly screamed, kicking her brother's plump belly.
"Ow..." he moaned, rolling over and kicking her in the ribs back.

"WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SENT THEM, BITCH!" Seren screamed, slapping her claws angrily at Ryo's legs.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:31 am

Ivy paused. Flue's enterance had been quite unexpected. But then again, she reminded herself, so was hers.
"Stop, you say?" The ivysaur said, level and calm. "STOP?!" She repeated, laughing somewhat. "Just after one thing..." She smiled casually, balancing her soft green feet, incase what she was about to do knocked her off her feet.
It was strange.
Normally, in something like this, she would be curled up and screaming for surrender by now.
But no, she wasn't.
She didn't feel scared. At all.
She felt...alive.
Leaning forward, she aimed her bud in Bridgette's direction. The pulsating purple thing was bursting with energy.
T-minus 5...4...3...2...1
With a small flash of light, a beam of energy shot forth from Ivy's bud, set on course for the female Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next