PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Ivy cocked her head to the side. "Why? You FBI or something? I'll tell you who I am, if it helps..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:25 pm

"If anyone found out who we were, we'd be in grave danger," the male voice growled, leaning out from behind another tree. It was the same colour as the first Munchlax, except more muscular, battle worn, with darker eyes. He flipped his dark fringe from his eyes, growling out in a dark Cardiff accent, "Especially if they found out what we were doing here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:28 pm

"But the world is already in grave danger because Ryo's gonna marry some random person and we're not at the wedding, crashing it!" Ivy protested. "Besides, we'll keep your identities secret and not tell anyone, I promise!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

"THE WORLD IS GOING TO COME TO AN END IF WE FREAKING TELL YOU PLEBBS WHO WE ARE!" the male Munchlax barked, eyes flashing angrily, "How would you like it if everything as you knew it stopped...eternal darkness and sorrow, everywhere...huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:37 pm

Ivy paused for a minute, choosing on what to say next.
"I've witnessed a time like that, not too long ago. Murder, death and despair ruled supreme. It still hasn't left entirely, if you look around, sorrow and darkness is everywhere, inside the souls that we own..." Ivy trailed off, wondering why she sounded so odd. "Anyway, maybe there's something I could call you...a codename of sorts?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:39 pm

The Munchlax snorted again, cracking his knuckles.
"Oh, I know," he growled, "I saw some of it. One of us rescued her from some of it. And compaired to what I've seen, that stuff is Disney."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:46 pm

"Disney?" Ivy cocked her head to the other side now. "What's that?" The iysaur then shook her head and got back on subject.
"Even if what you say is worse, we still need to stop that wedding! If I can't use your names, then I'll call you Axel..." She then turned to the female munchlax, "And you Tifa! Is that okay, Axel and Tifa?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

"I've had worse," the female sighed, with a shrug, "But we promised that we wouldn't say our mission to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:50 pm

Fang slowly rose from the ground where he fell, long before Leaftor, who was supposed to be good at recovering, had even regained consciousness.
"Ugh...oh, no, I can't stand this! I only just wake up only to fall again..." He collapsed again, still conscious, but in agony, as the red claws grew, his blue scales turned to black, and those white horns atop his head grew.
"GRAAAGH!" The red eyes of Were-Fang scanned the area, then detected Leaftor. That tiny bit of Fang left inside urged himself not to kill Leaftor, but the darkness was overpowering. He unleashed the power of his claws in a Dragon Claw, which sliced through Leaftor's skin as easily as electricity passed through water.

"What...? Is that who I think it is?" Vinetail could see Were-Fang ripping up something. "Fang in his right mind would never do that..."
"Which means he isn't in his right mind." Bolt leaped forward, Vinetail close behind. Bolt wanted to challenge Fang, but Vinetail knew that he should be saving energy for the next day. When he grabbed Bolt's tail, he was more than angry with Vinetail.
"Right, I will do as you say, but I'm leaving without you tomorrow." Bolt stormed back to the Eclipse base, leaving Vinetail frozen there.
"Maybe I shouldn't have pointed out Were-Fang in the first place..." Vinetail thought aloud as he started slowly shuffling towards the base.

A black Grovyle had also seen Were-Fang, and Vinetail too. With her raised spirits, she made her way in the same direction as Vinetail, but hidden.
"He's finally mine again! Now I will never have to return to Mt. Horn again, as long as he stays with me!" Hissi whispered to herself, while she spied on Vinetail. "Tomorrow, he said? I will be there, at the leaving party. I will come with him to Trial Island! He will be so surprised to see me again..." She would camp out behind the Eclipse base until early morning, when she would make her way to the square. She clutched a brown pendant around her neck, in the shape of a dragon.
"Together...we will find out about our past." Long ago, she was a human, but she didn't know. All she remembered was her love for music, the songs she sung.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:58 pm

"Okay...so, Tifa, maybe you and Axel could perhaps help us find Seren? Then we'll leave you alone to save the world and stuff!" Ivy smiled, flapping her ears about.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Shu Ming and Shen Xi watched the whole conversation, eyes wide.
"Do you think he's the one?" Shu Ming whispered.
"Probably," Shen Xi replied. "He DID mention Seren. But we have to be very subtle about asking..."
Shu Ming walked over to the male Munchlax and asked, "Excuse me, but is your name Matt by any chance?"
Shen Xi facepalmed. Subtle, dammit!
--------
"Do you, Brigette (Blahblahblahmiddlelastname), take Ryo as your lawful wedded husband?" The frail, aging Lucario asked, holding up a bible in front of the frilly bows and crap.
"I do," Brigette said, eyes shining, signing the document that bound them together with her left hand....
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:39 pm

ooc// Why do I think of Kingdom Hearts when I hear the names Axel and Tifa?
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:47 pm

ShoneeGotARyo wrote:

(( Me: Because Axel is a charrie in it (Not sure about Tifa, though. ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:52 pm

ShoneeGotARyo wrote:

Ooc: Cause they were featured in Kingdom hearts.
But I believe Tifa is from Final Fantasy.
'cause she was in advent Children...I think

Mneeee...
I keep on getting reno confued with axel.
Cause they're both redheads.
BURRRT OF COURSE RENO IS MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN AXEL WILL EVER BE. I MEAN, HE HAS GOGGLES FOR PIE'S SAKE! *crobar'd*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:17 pm

bic:

Ivy paused. "MY IVY-SENSES ARE TINGLING!" She declared dramatically, "We must get Seren and a lot of fire to the wedding quickly! Or it will be too late!" She shot her vines out again and grabbed Tilly. She then swung around to 'Axel' and 'Tifa'.
"Will you guys help me? Or at least tell me where I can find Seren? You know her, right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadz

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 am

'Axel's' pupils shrunk.
"S-Seren?!" he gasped.
"Yes, his name is Matt," 'Tifa', replied, "Why do you want to know?"
"ASHLY YOU IDIOT!" Axel - well, Matt, to be hones - yelled, "WE WEREN'T GONNA TELL THEM OUR NAMES FOR A FREAKIN' REASON, REMEMBER?!?"
"...you just told them mine...."
"SHIT!" Matt cursed, kicking the ground angrily, "We might as well tell them about the Time Gears now, they'll find out - DOUBLE SHIT!"
"IVY!" Tilly cried, "Pu-put me down!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:49 am

"Oh...sorry..right..." Ivy mumbled, poping the Skitty down. She then focued her attention to Ashly and Matt.
"Time gears? Those deelibobs that do whatjamacallit? Don't worry, I won't tell a soul..." She smiled, flattening her ears pleasantly. "Anyway we NEED to find Seren! Cause we NEED to crash that wedding!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 am

"Like the song?" Ashly asked.
"Probably not like the song," Matt said, slanting his eyes slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 10:59 am

"Like the song...but with wepons!" Ivy smiled darkly at the mention of arms, showing a darker side to her.
"NOW CAN WE PLEASE GO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE?!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

"Epig. Just...epig," Ashly gasped.
"Why're you guys just standing 'round here like plums for?" Seren asked, walking past, and eyebrow raised over her eye, "Or is it lemons....?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:33 am

"SERENNN!" Ivy screamed, unleasing her vines upon the munchlax.
"RYOSGETTINMARRIEDWENEEDYOUTOHELPUSCRASHTHEWEDDINGLIKETHESONG!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:52 am

Shu Ming and Shen Xi gasped at the same time. "REALLYYYYY??!!"
Shu Ming began jumping up and down uncontrollably in a toddler-ish way. "OMGSERENWEFOUNDTHEMOMGOMGOMG!!!!"
Shen Xi let out a sigh of relief. "I'm allowed to keep my sanity..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Were-Fang heard distant voices. The only words he catched were 'Time Gears' and a few other things he recognised. With a snarl, he turned away from Leaftor and started to follow his ears. He then heard something about wedding-crashing and decided not to kill this group. Surely, it'd be much more fun to maul people at a wedding than just pluck them off the street. He soon stood in front of a group of Pokemon, including several Munchlax, a Breezis and a Flickeri, not to mention a few more. He growled, to catch their attention, then roared, "What's this I hear about the Time Gears and wedding-crashing?" He shivered, then saw something that gobsmacked even Were-Fang.
The ghost of a Pokemon, floating silently not too far away. He recognised this Pokemon, he was sure of it.
Voxaco.

When Vinetail reached the base, he saw Bolt already curled up on the spare bed. "Hrmm...I think I saw a bit of a commotion outside." Vinetail turned to watch the same group of Pokemon that Were-Fang had just joined, and gawked.
"Is that...that's Fang again! What's with the colour makeover? What's happening out there?" He pressed an ear to the door, as curious as when he was a Treecko.

Hissi was curious too. She came out from behind the base and stuck herself to the side, trying her best to make her presence a surprise to Vinetail.
"Time Gears? Those things that...control time? Vinetail told me all about them. He met this group called...Team Dragonclaw, I think...who were hunting the Time Gears to put in Temporal Tower of something like that..." She had no idea why she was retelling the story to herself.
Suddenly, a newspaper landed on her head. "Great. The latest edition. Ah! There it is! They must've told the mail service about it!" She then thought she might've said that a little too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 12:51 pm

"Whaaaah!" Ivy curled up at the sound of Were-fang's voice. "BACK YOU DEVIIILLLLSSS!" She wailed, lashing out with her vines, snapping in the air. "We don't want any trouble! Stay AWAAAAAY!"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm

"Grr, fine then. You want fight, you get fight." Were-Fang then prepared a Dragon Rush while dodging the wildly flailing vines. Which is not easy, I can tell you.
Suddenly, he was stopped by two things. One, a thing wrapping itself around his tail, and two, the cold shiver of a ghost passing through him.
"Stop, now. Fighting will do no good." the ghost Voxaco hissed. "Remember your old self, your memories."
Were-Fang was flung up into the air, and had an Energy Ball sent after him.
"Have you heard?" a female voice said. It was Hissi. She threw the newspaper into the crowd, then watched Were-Fang as he slowly transformed back to normal. "They're leaving tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next