PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:09 am

"WE MUST HURRY!" Ivy declared, with a determined look in her eye. "SCREW THE WEAPONS!" She carried on running, ignoring the fact she looked like a total muppet, screaming in public.
Panting, she stopped by a nearby tree.
"Tilly?" She asked, hoping the Skitty hadn't run off or got hurt during her shot of speed. "Where do we go to find Seren?"
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Bolt saw a Pelipper fly overhead. "Hey! Mr. Pelipper! You working for the mail sevice?"
When it gave a nod and landed in front of Bolt, Vinetail took over. "We need you to announce to the whole of Pokemon Square that we are leaving tomorrow. We shall be in the square for possibly the last time tomorrow noon, where the people can organize a send-off, and some of them can accompany us in the lead-up to the Trial Sea." The Pelipper, who was now taking notes, nodded and flew back towards the post office, to announce one last edit for the current edition of the paper.
"We should prepare for our journey. How many Reviver Seeds you got in storage?" Vinetail dragged Bolt over to storage.
"Uhh...at least four?"
"Take them all out. I have two, so we should be safe. Now, get as many Oran and Sitrus berries out as there are, but leave room for a couple of seeds and a few apples. Take two of each status-healing berry too. "
Bolt didn't have all of those things, so he was now rushing back and forth from the storage to the Kecleon Shops.
"Uhh...yeah...I think I've got all of that..." Bolt then watched as flocks of Pelipper passed overhead. "Boy, that was quick. Sure are quick at editing stuff. Now everyone will know about the leaving party..." Bolt sighed, then winced when Vinetail asked him to get a few Yellow and Grass gummis, to please the old friends.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:51 pm

(( Me: I have a question to ask~~~

Is anyone waiting for a reply from me...? xDDDDDDDDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:42 pm

ooc: I'm waiting for quite a few replies, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:55 pm

(( Me: What charrie/why?
Sorry I havn't been very active with RPing...
I keep putting it off... /verylazy ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm

ooc// Totally forgot about Layton and Luke again, idiot me.
Unfortunately, I have quite a lot of homework to do, so I'll wait until I have most of it done, including my studying for my tests.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:03 pm

ooc: Bolt and Vinetail, because they are leaving Pokemon Square for Trial Island.
Very recent posts. XD
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 am

Sailor wrote:
(( Me: I have a question to ask~~~

Is anyone waiting for a reply from me...? xDDDDDDDDDDD ))

Ooc: What happened with Kalro, Ilkar and Rosalyn? xDD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:19 am

"W-e-l-l," Tilly purred slowly, "The most obvious place would be-"
Out of no where, she got a large plank of wood. "HER BASE, IDIOT!" and hit Ivy on the head.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:46 pm

"OWWOWOW!" Ivy wailed, flattening her ears and rubbing her hands on her head.
"W-where i-is it th-though?" She stammered, shaking from fright. The Ivysaur hoped that she wasn't going to get hit again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:09 am

Tilly gently placed the plank of wood down.
"Umm...that, I'm not sure of," she muttered, scratching her head with a paw, "Hmmm...."
She turned around, crying, "I know! We shall find a member of her team and ask them!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:02 am

"And who would that be?" Ivy asked, "Do you even know anyone from that team?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:17 am

Tilly facefaulted.
"No, I don't, personly," she muttered, sitting up, "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:44 am

ooc// OOOOH! THIS SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECTLY GOOD EXCUSE TO BRING IN SHU MING AND SHEN XI!! 8D
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:54 am

"Oh, Rhyo, where are you going?" Brigette cried, sweeping up poor Ryo again. "It is nearly time for the ceremony to begin!"
"Shoot me..." Ryo muttered under his breath, but walked up to the podium as the music started, staring as blankly as he could towards the back where Brigette was walking down the aisle with her father. "Let's get this over with..."
-----
"Th-That's it... I GIVE UP!" Shen Xi screeched. "I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! WHERE THE HECK CAN WE FIND A MUNCHLAX WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HECK HE IS OR WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE?!"
"Sh-Shen... You're just overreacting!" Shu Ming pleaded. "We can't give up! We're going to keep going so we can join the legendary Seren's team! Why don't we just ask for some help?"
She looked around, and saw and Ivysaur with a Skitty. "Uh, hello there!" She called to them.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 am

"Hello," Tilly meowed softly, "Um, you don't happen to be in Team Eclipse, do you? 'Coz if you are, do you know where Seren may happen to be?"

MEANWHILE!
"Y-you sure you want this many apples?" the purple Kecleon stammered, staring at Seren.
"Of course Mister," she snickered, "I mean, I must have a large supply, right?"
"That's one way of putting it," the green one muttered, twirling his claw on the desk, "That'll be 1000 Poké please."
"Here," Seren said, throwing the money at them, "G'day~!"
She walked away, smirking. 'Bwahaha, they don't know that I shorted them by 100! Giro-giro-giro~!'
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 10:37 am

"Well, I don't really remember," Shu Ming said, screwing up her face in thought. "Erm, I think she was headed to base after she yelled at us... Oh, we're not in Eclipse yet. She gave us something to do. We were supposed to find this Munchlax named... Matt, I think?"
"BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHG," Shen Xi roared, rolling over on her back.
"She's taking it very hard," Shu Ming stage whispered. "We haven't been able to find him."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

"WHERE'S THE BASE?" Ivy asked, waving her long vines in the air, swaying them menacingly from side to side. "The fate of the world depends on your decision..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:33 pm

"YES!" Tilly cried, "THE FATE OF THE GALLAXY~! EVEN THOUGH I'VE GOT A HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO IT~!"
At which point she had a Shadow Ball thrown at her by some unseen force. It didn't effect her, being a Normal type, but it did knock her off balance a little bit.
"Keck-keck-keck," a deep voice purred from nowhere, "You freaks wanna' find me, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 pm

At the shock of seeing Tilly being attacked, Ivy went into what seemed to be a frenzy.
"Gwaaaah! Back you devils! BAAAACK!" She cried, snapping her vines all over the place, lashing out at an unknown target.
"Leave us alone! We have to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:59 pm

The voice grunted in surprise at Ivy's sudden outburst.
"Bloody hell, you retard, watch where you're waving those God-damned things," it growled, "And what do you mean, you have to hurry?! What could be so important that you couldn't even try to attack me properly?!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:04 pm

"We have to find seren to help us crash Ryo's wedding!" The Ivysaur wailed, still slashing her vines out madly. "A-and if we don't, the world will surrender to utmost eviill!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:07 pm

"...Ryo?" the voice said, it's voice of curiosity, "You mean, that dumb ol' Lucario that leads that 'rescue team', Crescent, and who loves my-my-my-"
He cut off, his throat going dry.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:10 pm

"Yeah, that ryo..." Ivy said, lowering her vines and retracting them within her body. "He's getting married and we have to crash the wedding with seren 'cause Ryo isn't too happy about it and the world might blow up if he marries the she-demon he is about to do so..." She explained, before taking a deep breath and asking, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:14 pm

The voice didn't reply, just made a croaked groaning sound.
"I'm sorry," a soft female voice said, as a slim blue Munchlax toddled out from behind a tree, her bright blue eyes wide, "We can't tell you that."
Gently, she flipped her scarf over her shoulder. "It's for the best, probably..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 16 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next