PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
SLIMSHADYEVILPICU

SLIMSHADYEVILPICU

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:07 am

Sailor wrote:
(( Me: Erm...
Was that a RolePlay post?

If so, this isn't a chatplay, and why would Entei (not enti) beat up a bidoof for no reason? 8/ ))
I don't know the bidoof attacked it!???!
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:31 am

ooc// BAD SOPHIE.
SHONEE MUST NOW OBLITERATE YOU FOR USING CHAT-PLAY.
PREPARE TO BE BLIZZARD-FIED.

OR RANTED UPON.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:34 am

Ryo withdrew himself from the wall, muttering to himself, "I've got to stop doing that. I'm going to get a concussion."
But with the yells of his team members, it looked like he had something else to worry about.
"L-Leave me alone!" He yelped. "I don't want to do it either! WAAAAAAAH!"
He dashed off towards the area beyond Treasure Town, where "it" was taking place.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 am

ooc// -completely forgot about Layton and Luke-
Shonee: BAD OTHER ME. NOW YOU MUST BE BLIZZARD-FIED.
Me: DDDD8

bic// "Oran and Sitrus berries?" Luke asked, cocking his head. "Professah, what are those?"
"I haven't the slightest idea," Professor Layton admitted. "Although, they seem to be a temporary cure of some sort."
He then said to Mocha, "Miss... Mocha, was it? Is there, perhaps, a store around here that would sell these 'berries'?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 11:01 am

(( Me: Erm, d'ya need a describtion of RolePlaying, Sophie?

I would start with making a short list about the charries you wish to join as first, and post it on the character topic.
The list could include what the bidoof looks like, his name, family, and odd markings/scars, backstory ect. ( God I'm shit at exsplaining things DDDDDDDx )

And Entei isn't evil (Apart from when he was a shadow Pokémon, of course x3 ), he would never attack someone for no reason. 8| ))
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:28 am

Ooc:
Write like you're writing a story, Sophie. Start with introducing your chartacters, letting us in on their appearance and personality,then let them loose on the outside world and make them interact with other charries.
Ka-peeeesh?

bic:
Mocha nodded hurriedly.
"The Kecklon store is sure to stock those, Mister Proffessor..." She then turned around, looking desperately at Spike, who then shrugged back sadly. "However, we have no money on hand. At all." She emphasised the last two words, hoping for some impact.

Ivy jolted backwards at the tone of Ryo's voice. He always seemed so strong, yet now, seeing him so weak, made something in her heart feel pity for him. Arriving straight after that emotion came a bright, sparkling idea.
"Hey, Tilly!" She said to her partner, grinning ear to ear, "I have a GREAT idea!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 am

Tilly kneaded her paws into the ground.
"Are you thinking of crashing the wedding?" she meowed, "Y'know, like the song, nya???"

ooc- *starts placing nails in a baseball bat*
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 am

"Well, yeah, kinda..." Ivy blushed,embarrassed that Tilly had guessed her idea so perfectly.
"So, shall we do it?! I mean, Ryo would definatley thank us for it!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:54 am

"Hmm, granted," Tilly said thoughtfully, lowering her head, "But I think there's someone who should be informed first..."
A small smirk came over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:02 am

"Who? Who?" Ivy asked, eager to find out, but also slightly embarrassed that she hadn't caught on yet.
"TELL MEEEE!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:13 am

Still smirking, Tilly tilted her head upwards slightly, her slit-eyes full of mischief - if such a thing was possible.
"Who's the one person Ryo positively adores, nya?" she purred, then added under her breath, "Aside from me..."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:22 am

Ivy gasped at the sheer obviousness of it.
"You don't mean!" She looked around, "SEREN?!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:26 am

With a gentle Tail Whip, Tilly hit Ivy on the head.
"Of course Seren, doofus!" she snapped, "Who else does Ryo love?!? Darkrai knows why he does love that overweight jerk-ass though!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 am

Ivy rubbed her head in annoyance, but was still grinning manically.
"This is going to be EPIC! But how much time do we have?!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:40 am

"Hmm, that's a good question," TIlly meowed, "As long as it takes to get my creators Pokésona to sway to our side..."
Somehow jumping onto her hind legs, she added, "AND YEAH, I SO BROKE THE FOURTH WALL THERE SHADOW, SO HAVE THAT FREAKIN' CAKE AND EAT IT! NYA!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:01 am

Ivy stared at Tilly blankly, having no idea what the last and first parts were about. Shaking her head as if to rid her of that problem.
"Okay...so...how're we gonna get Seren?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:16 am

"We could invite her to the pub for a meal, to discuss things, then tell her," Tilly purred, daintily licking a fore-paw, "Because, c'mon, a Munchlax will do anything for a free meal, won't they? Especially THAT fat-ass."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:17 am

((She does have absolutely no idea about PMD...I should show her a bit of PMD2 when she goes to the bowling party that is well out of date.
Bolt: Your birthday was last month. DX
Me: Anyway...*agrees that Entei is not evil* Unless he got primalized by the almost-primal Dialga who is almost-primal because the time gears have been away for absolutely ages...but where does Entei live? If he doesn't have a home I can just plop him in Mt. Magma.
Which is miles away from Temporal Tower, Dialga's home.))
Quake saw the heavily injured Fang and Leaftor, and watched as they both collapsed.
"Ah, leafy guy. I've heard about you. You're the one who keeps on at...uhh...yeah. But anyway, you're good, I'm bad, we clash. That's how it works, isn't it?" Vespia then unleashed a Flying move on Leaftor, Aerial Ace.
His vision went double, then blurry. His last words before blacking out were, "Somebody help us...Sitrus..."
Fang, too, blacked out in pain. Surely no-one could survive a battle against a primal legend.

The blob entered Bolt's dream again, only is wasn't a blob. It was a silhouette of a Voltiger, or at least it looked that way.
"If you do not...you are considered a child, a Sparkion, not a Voltiger. We shall strip you of your shield-making abilities if you do not come to us..."
"FINE!" he screamed, quite surprising Vinetail. "I will...I will go to Trial Island..."
Bolt awoke with a deep breath, then listened to what Vinetail had to say.
"You were screaming in you sleep...what's up, nightmare? DARKRAI?!?!"
"No...it's not that...I need to go to Trial Island...alone."
This brought memories back to Vinetail, memories that he had forgotten. He himself had once been a Trial Islandian, and still had that banishment mark on the back of his head. He remembered his adventure with Szolt, all the way across the Mainland from Trial Island to Treasure Town. He remembered Fang, who led Team Dragonclaw in the search for the Time Gears. He knew Fang from before! And that Shinx who had kept them from entering Amp Plains...he was pretty sure that was Shockwave.
"I'm coming. I'm going home. Cedar Woods...home..." He really hoped that Elder Skoptikil was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:25 am

"Good point!" Ivy nodded, agreeing with whatever Tilly had said. "Will we be able to use WEAPONS in the wedding crashing?!" She then asked, red eyes wide with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 am

ooc- *facepalms*

BIC-
"Yeah, probably," Tilly said, flicking her tail, then pouncing on it, "We'll have to get some first, but, y'know, still, whatevs!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

"Cool!" Ivy straightened up and streached out her leaves, soaking up watever rays she could obtain.
"Well, I think we need to get started...now." With a blur of green, she shot out two, long thick vines towards Tilly, planning to wrap them around her to make sure she wouldn't back out.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 1:33 am

"Wh-what're you doing with those?!" Tilly cried in shock.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

"Well...if you're going to Trial Island, shouldn't you find Seren and tell her? And all the others...And you're not coming with me. You...I don't want you to..." Bolt stopped when Vinetail started singing a song that a black Grovyle once taught him. (My pokesonaaaaaa! The black grovyle of dark-typedness that is somehow still good!)
"Light up...light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear.

Louder...louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say...what?" Vinetail realized that Bolt was staring at him.
"When I was on a big adventure as a Grovyle, I met this black Grovyle from another world. Her name was...Hissi, I think. She taught me that song, and we sung it whevener we had a bit of a difficult time. Anyway, I must see my homeland...maybe Szolt's ruling now..." The last part had been a whisper.
With that, they went out of the base, planning to announce their leaving, and if anyone wanted to accompany them on the journey. They went back to the square, where they saw Quake, Vespia and the rest, along with the weak Fang and Leaftor.
"Everyone..." Bolt cleared his throat. "Me and Vinetail...we're leaving the square. It may be forever, it may be just for a long time. We may bring someone back."
Quake turned, but Vespia just ignored them.
"No! You can't leave us! Vinetail...getting me into Team Eclipse...Bolt...I haven't known you for long, either of you, you can't leave now! Hang on...where are you going?" Quake had fallen to his knees.
"Trial Island." As Vinetail said that, Quake's face lit up.
"Really? Can...can I come with you?"
"Yes...we'll hear from the others before leaving. You know, Seren...Ryo...Fang and Leaftor, if they're back to health in time. It may be a dangerous journey, though."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 11:31 am

Ivy wrapped the vines around Tilly, and dragged the skitty behind her as she ran.
"We're getting started on this. Now." She announced, not bothering to look at her captive friend.
"Oh, and don't take it personally that I tied you up- it's just that most of my friends back out of my plans..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 7:45 pm

Ryo panted, finally at the place where the wedding was taking place.
"Dear Arceus, I'll be glad when this is over..." He muttered, grimacing at the sickening pink and gold, flowery decorations on the walls as he walked into the ballroom, then towards the "church."
"Ah, Rhyo!" Brigette cried, swooping over him with a bottle of champagne and another French Lucario. "How wonderful! You look lovely! Oh! But you've forgotten the tie, silly Rhyo..."
She fastened on the bow tie, ignoring Ryo's wince.
"Oh, you have not met?" She said, launching right into another conversation. "Je te (sp?) presente Laurie. C'est une amie."
She then whispered into Ryo's ear, "She does not speak English well."
"Oh," Ryo said, feeling slightly stupid. "Er, Bonjour, Laurie. Je m'appelle Ryo. Enchante."
"Bonjour, Ryo!" Laurie said, flashing a row of perfect teeth in a smile. "Comment ca va?"
"Er, ca va bien," Ryo lied, trying hard to think of what French he learned with his mother during those boring parties. "Et toi?"
"Tres bien," Laurie said, then started jabbering away in French.
Geez. He couldn't remember that well.
"Er, a plus," He muttered awkwardly, then edged away from the situation.
Once out of earshot, Brigette began talking in hushed tones to Laurie.
Because I cannot speak French well, just going to say the translation:
"Are you sure this is going to work?" Brigette whispered.
"It should," Laurie said with a nod. "I didn't go to law school for nothing. As long as you sign it that way..."
"Hey, isn't that from a Series of Unfortunate Events, though? You know, that one movie and those books that those humans-turned-Pokemon talk about?" Brigette asked.
Laurie blushed. "Of course not! It is one of my most brilliant and original plans yet! No one has thought of it!"
"Whatever you say," Brigette giggled. "Thank you, Laurie."

ooc// Damn all those accents. I'm too lazy to put them in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next