PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:04 pm

Kitty growled, and sent sparks at the sword.
"You're not supposed to use wepons or try to kill anyone, don't you get it?" The raichu snarled, serious. "You're just a brash army fool who thinks that killing someone with a sword is always the answer! Pokemon battles are all about the instincts of nature, of your body, of your balance with the world aroud you. Those, like you, who don't think straight always end up losing!" She cried. "Put down the wepon and THINK FAST!" Without those words, she slammed her leg out at the blade, hoping to kick it out of Issun's hands.

"As I said, I have all day to be convinced..." Rosalyn said.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

The sparks that were sent shooting at his sword sent him flying backwards in midair. The Poncle turned Pokémon only just regained balance before he hit the ground.
“Meh, I’m the great Issun, why the hell should I listen to you?” Issun growled. “And I’ll stop using my sword if you stop using that ‘scientific’ lightning.” Then the sword was kicked out of his hand. “Or not then...”

Kalro sighed, sensing that this Rattata would not give up.
“Okay... well, there’s this Staraptor guy who pissed me off when he was alive and then he got shot by his wife and now his ghost is stalking me and annoying me until I kill his wife.” He said quickly. “That was the short version, unless you haven’t guessed.”
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 pm

Rosalyn stared at Kalro for many moments before spaking again.
"Kalro...did you ever eat mushrooms without knowing what type of mushroom they were?"

Kitty sighed. "The whole point of a pokemon battle is using these special powers. My 'element' is lightning, so that's what I primarily use. You're a 'normal' type, so you're sorta neutral...but you can still use some pretty good moves..." The pokemon explained, content he wasn't going to sab her anytime soon. "try blasting concentrated energy from your mouth" She suggested, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:27 pm

(( Me: I thought Smeargle’s only move was ‘Sketch’... ))

“That sounds stupid.” Issun replied. “Anyway, while I’m trying to do that, you’re just gonna electrify me again. Ya can’t fool me!” His aura shone a bright blood red.

Kalro sighed.
“I did tell you you wouldn’t think I was telling the truth.” The Absol said.
”Maybe you could show her my corpse? The look on her face will priceless...” Ilkar laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:14 pm

Ryo staggered towards his base, his eyes drooping. He could sleep for a month. He looked up and saw the entrance, ready to throw himself inside and onto his bed. However, he saw an extremely attractive, shiny Lucario standing by the entrance, her heavily mascaraed eyelashes fluttering, and her blue eyes glancing around as if looking for someone.
No way. Could it be?
"Brigette?" Ryo asked slowly.
The Lucario turned, and smiled. "Ryo!" She said in a heavy French accent. "It has been too long!"
Brigette ran towards him and kissed him on each cheek, him returning the greeting. "Perhaps you forgot about me? Of course, you have all the treasure you discovered from your adventures."
"N-no, Brigette," Ryo said. "I wouldn't ever forget about you. It's kind of hard to."
Brigette giggled, and said, "Oui, you haven't changed much at all."
"Neither have you," Ryo said.
"It's nice to see you remember your fiancée, son," said a new voice.
Ryo turned around, only to see two Lucario smiling at him. "Mom! Dad!" He gasped, and ran towards them in a hug.
His father laughed and slapped him on the back in that fatherly way. "Good to see you, son."
"Now, now, Makoto, he's obviously very tired," said Ryo's mom sternly, "Don't hit him so hard!"
"Charisse, you're so overprotective," Makoto said, now giving Ryo a noogie. "He's grown up into a fine young man, and he can take a little hit."
Charisse sighed, and said, "I hope you don't mind us coming on short notice, sweetie. We had to get ready for your wedding."
Ryo froze. "What?"
"Your wedding, of course. Just because you formed a rescue team doesn't mean you could get out of true love!"
Ryo took a few steps backward. "I don't love her, mom. I don't want to get married. I'm too young, for gosh sake!"
"Sorry?" Brigette stepped towards Ryo, a hurt expression clouding her face. "Je ne comprends pas."
"It's not you, Brigette," Ryo sighed, then turned back to his parents, angrily shouting, "It's just this stupid tradition!"
With that, he ran inside his base, ignoring greetings and stares from his fellow team members, shutting himself into his room and flopping down on his bed.
"He's such an overreactor," Makoto snorted.
Charisse, however, looked worried.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 am

ooc: Really? God, they're crappy. Meh, at least with that he can copy thundershock...
bic:
"You could at least TRY to defend yourself! Other smeargles can do fancy stuff like sketch!" Kitty yelled, impatient. "At least then you could electrify me back..."
The raichu straightened up, then sat down, as if to taunt Issun.

"Who says I don't believe you? But, as everyone knows, hard evidence is needed. Show me the corpse, and I may think otherwise..." Rosalyn said, stroking her ears.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:45 am

ooc- xDD Ryo's gonna get married~! XDDD

BIC-
Seren started walking away, muttering to herself.
"Where're you going?!" Marcus yelled, "We gotta-"
"I don't care!" Seren snapped, without turning around, "I am going back to my slightly normal life in my rescue team, with my constantly absent partner, and my friends, and the only danger I get put into is meeting a Fighting type! So, eff you!"
Marcus stood there, blinking, as he watched his friend walk away.
"Dammit," he growled, kicking the sand, "Suppose we'd better find the others..."
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:41 am

"IAMNOTAGROVYLEIAMASHIFTRY!!!" Leaftor shouted, before calming down. "You mean like Energy Ball? I've got that move!" Leaftor shot the energy ball from his mouth, hitting the same tree that the Razor Leaf had hit, making it topple. "Oops...at least it's not coming our way. About the elements...mine are Grass and...er...Dark, I think it was? Or was it Flying? OH NOES I FORGOT MY SECOND TYPE!!!" The forth wall shattered again, and Hissi shouted, "MORE LIKE I FORGOT!" before she was Duck Tape'd back into the OOC. Leaftor glared at where the forth wall had been Duck Tape'd up, then whispered to Issun, "You might have a move called Sketch. Could be similar to your brush technique thingy, but you use it to copy someone's last used move. You could do it on me..." then moved back to where he was standing. "Go on, try a move!"

Quake spotted Leaftor, and rushed over to him. "I really should thank you for earlier. He could really have got me there. But...he's struck again. He stole my Bag, ID card, whole lot. I've only just remembered my ID number for a new bank card!" He then noticed Kitty and Issun, and sighed. "You busy teaching a human-turned-Pokemon how to battle? Fine...I'll wait and the prison/asylum. And report it to Magnezone while I'm at it."

Titanium had arrived at Magma Cavern, only to find a Yanmega guarding the entrance.
"Entry only to those who will work with me, Mr Dark Knight!" the Yanmega said, quite quietly. "Criminals only!"
"Sounds perfect to me. How about we make a Mafia? And please don't call me Mr Dark Knight, my name's Titanium, but if anyone's around, unless they're criminals for sure, call me Platinum, Ok?" Titanium quite liked this Yanmega.
"Well...that's the Dark Helmet, imbued with dark power, for people of extreme evilness...yeah. Vespia. Name's Vespia."
The Yanmega looked quite strange to Titanium. Her skin was bright instead of dark, and her eyes were pure black, and wings red. She looked like the one who could survive anything, with all those scars.
"Sure...Vespia, let's team up for now. There's a building in Treasure Town that belonged to a previous Mafia, that'll be a good place."

Fang had gone further now, only to find a black-and-red Rayquaza on the ground. It awoke, with red eyes glaring up at him.
Rayquaza remembered this Pokemon...Fang, yes. But all he felt was hatred. He grabbed Fang's body, and with his claws sinking in to Fang's flesh, dashed for Sky Tower. That would be darkened for sure, too. He remembered Voxaco, that he was linked to Fang, but he just wanted to kill. He wanted to see blood.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 am

"It's so fun to do that..." Kitty sniffed proudly at Leaftor's anger.
"Anywaaaay, I WAS talking to Issun, Grovyle..." The raichu growled at Leaftor, the last part added in to purely annoy.
"And I already stated about sketch...THUNDERSHOCK!" She cried out, firing a blast of electricity at the Shiftry. "That will teach you to try and make yourself seem important!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm

“Thank you.” Issun said to Leaftor. “At least SOME PEOPLE here are useful. Anyway, I’m not human, I’m a PONCLE.” The Smeargle then decided to do what the Shiftry told him. He grabbed his tail and quickly drew the Raichu using Thunderbolt. As he did so a small bolt of thunder shot towards Kitty.

”It’s like she can read my thoughts~~~~” Ilkar joked. Kalro was a little shocked that she would want to see the dead body, so he paused before nodding.
“Uh, sure.” He said, slightly perplexed. “He’s in the forest near here, follow me.” The Absol then started walking off, towards the forest east of Relic Woods.

(( ME: Looooool, IDRK what Sketch would look like in PMD, so this doesn’t really make sense~~~ DDD8 ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 12:46 pm

Kitty was caught off- guard as the bolt of thunder hit her.
"FINALLY!" She gasped, getting to her feet. "I thought we'd never get there..." With that, she charged at the smeargle, and rearedher tail back, ready to use iron tail.

Rosalyn strode after Kalro.
"Funny thing for a wife to murder the husband, you'd think they'd divorce first at least.."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

“I still prefer to use Denkomaru. Or use Cherry Bomb.” Issun commentated, meaning the Celestial Brush technique of the god Bakugami. Then he got slammed in the chest, sending him flying backwards for what seemed like the hundredth time in the fight. He fell to the floor, winded. “Oww...” he mumbled, trying to regain his breath.

Kalro continued to walk.
“Uh, yeah, that /is/ strange...” The Absol looked to his right, which was were the ghost of Ilkar was hovering.
”Okay, Okay, I’ll tell you, no need to nag,” Ilkar said. “We had a bet. And that’s all that I’m going to tell you. Apart from the fact it would be fun if we got divorced, would it?” He let out one of his small giggles and smirked, leaving the Absol completely confused.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:20 pm

"Come on soldier!" Kitty cheered, getting herself together for the next attack. "Keep focused!" She took a deep breath, then lashed out with another thunderwave.

"So...when you see this...ghost...what does he look like?" Rosalyn asked, in a sweet-ish tone, trying to act nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 pm

“Ack!” Issun shouted as the thunder wave hit him. “I. C-Can’t. Move.” He then said slowly, paralyzed. He tried to grab his tail again to attack, but he could only move slowly.

“He just looks like a normal Staraptor, but translucent.” Kalro replied. “Sort of like what you would imagine a ghost to be like, really.”

(( Me: Hehe, I’m too nasty to Issy~ >8DD ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm

"So...no wounds or anything??" Rosalyn asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

"Feel that? It's paralysis..." Kitty smirked. "Get used to stuff like that- it happens alot. My personal hated is poison, ugh, it makes me so sick..." She grabbed hold of Issun and picked him up.
"I won't be so cruel as to knock you out right here and right now...it's only your first fight after all- and you've done well!" she complimented, patting his tiny head.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:54 pm

“Let. Go. A. Me.!” Issun shouted, trying to escape, but, as he was immobile, he could not. He wanted to argue about how this was not his first fight and start talking about Orochi, NineTails and the Twin Demons but he was paralyzed, and speaking was hard.

“Uh, no.” Kalro replied. “He used to have a large scar, though, all the way from his right eye down to the tip of his wing, but as a ghost he doesn’t have it.”
”Which, in my opinion, is quite a good thing. It was quite ugly. But, then again, it /did/ make me look tough.” Ilkar said.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:10 pm

"I'm gonna ge you sorted..." Kitty sighed, plonking the midget down on a rock. "Hold still..." She instructed, giggling at her own joke. Not givng him any time to reply, she whiped out a berry and shoved it in Issun's mouth.
"Chew, then swallow..." She said, wiping her paws.

"Well I thought that ghosts look identical to what the person did when he died, which ment if you had your head chopped off you'd be unlucky..." Rosalyn said, dazed.
"How much further?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Issun glared at Kitty as the berry was shoved in his mouth.
“HmmMmmMmm!” he said, which meant; How the hell am I meant to chew when I’m paralyzed.

“Uh, not far.” Kalro replied. Soon, he reached the beginning of the woods. “The clearing’s not very far into the woods, so it won’t take more than three minutes.”
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Kitty sighed, rolled her eyes, and kicked Issun in the face. Hopefully this would make him choke on the berry, forcing him to swallow, then he;d be fine.
At least, that's what she hoped would happen.

"Okay..." Rosalyn sighed, then remembered she had to appear happy and nice.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 pm

Issun started coughing. Why the hell was this mouse-monster chocking him?! He tried to speak but he just spluttered instead of making any recognisable words. He tried to push the berry out of his throat with his coughing but failed, and was forced to swallow it.
“Ack...” he mumbled, light-headed. He stood up straight and looked up at Kitty. “A great lot of good th- wait, I can move?!” He looked down at his hand before tightening it into a fist and uncurling it again. “Uh, thanks, I guess...”

Soon, Kalro and Ilkar reached the clearing. In the middle lay the Staraptor’s corpse, surrounded by a pool of blood. The body had not been dead long enough to attract maggots, so it was parasite free.
“Uh... that’s him.” Kalro said, a slight tone of unhappiness in his voice. Not because Ilkar was dead, of course, but because the blood splattered ground reminded him of Rosa’s death.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Kitty smiled and nodded, satisfied.
"You'll find that there are tons of incidents when fruits will be most valuble to you, and many other things in this world. It'll seem confusing as hell at first, but you'll soon get the ropes..." The raichu slammed her paws to her mouth, eyes white with shock. Slowly, she removed them and spoke quietly, with what seemed to be fear.
"Holy crap...was I actually nice in explaining and kind?"

Rosalyn stared at the body, and tried hard to restrain herself from retching.
She quietly walked closer to it, and placed a paw on Kalro's head, tightning her fist on his horn-thing.
Her furry lips parted, then the rattata threw back her head and screamed: "MURDER!! SOMEONE'S BEEN KILLED! I HAVE THE CULPRIT!! MURDER!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:46 pm

ooc// Ryo: >-< I don't wanna get married!!!
Brigette: ;-; Rhyo, do you hate me?

bic//
Shen Xi opened her eyes. She was in their base, a building in the northern area of Pokemon Square. Looking over, she saw Shu Ming, who grinned at her.
"Had a nice nap?" She asked.
"Erg. Yeah," Shen Xi groaned, sitting up. Her wounds didn't hurt anymore. "What happened?"
"You tried fighting some Pokemon, but you passed out from exhaustion."
".... You surrendered to them, I attacked you, and you knocked me out on accident, didn't you?"
Shu Ming blushed. "Yeah. Anyhow, we have to go thank Ryo for saving you."
"After he almost killed me," Shen Xi muttered.
Shu Ming smacked her, and said, "Anyways, I think Ryo's still down at the beach. Let's go."
The pair got up, walked out of base and made their way down the path to the beach.
Suddenly, Shu Ming paused, and said, "Hey, isn't that Seren?"
Shen Xi looked where she was pointing and said, "Yeah I think that's her."
"Let's go see if she knows where Ryo is!" Shu Ming said, running after the Munchlax.
"Idiot! You can't just go and-"
But Shu Ming had already ran up to Seren and said, "Seren-sama! I need to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:18 pm

Issun nodded.
“Yep.” He said, before turning to Leaftor. “Now, still wanna hear Orochi’s Legend? I kinda did promise...”

“What the hell are you doing!?” Kalro shouted, while trying to pull his head away from Rosalyn grip. “That hurts! Let go of my Scythe! It wasn’t me!”
”Hehe, what is funnier, this or the bitchslap?” Ilkar thought out loud to himself, quietly, but purposely loud enough for Kalro to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:36 pm

"I wanna hear it!" Kitty squeaked enthusiastically, waving her ears. "But first I'm changing my name back to Lucinda, 'cause Kitty's too immature for me now..." Lucinda flicked her tail and curled into a ball by the rock she had placed Issun on earlier.

"MURDER!!!" She shrieked to the heavens, and to the digletts below. "MURDER!!" Rosalyn's voice rang out, shattering throughout the forest.

Zapdos perked up at the all too familiar sound.
"Murder..." He whispered, then proceeded to shaking Articuno, "THERE'S BEEN A MURDER! LET'S GO, A-HOLE!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm

Issun stared blankly at Kitty, or, as she now was called, Lucinda.
“...huh?” He asked, confused at why she would randomly change her own name like that. “Uh, yeah, you can listen to it, too.” The Smeargle then sat down on a nearby rock, and started to tell the story he had recited many times.
“Over a hundred years ago there was a small village in eastern Nippon known as Kamiki. It was a quiet and friendly town, but every year, on one darkened day, the dreaded demon Orochi would appear, and fired an arrow into the roof of one maiden’s roof. This woman would be sacrificed to the Eight Headed Dragon, otherwise the Village of Kamiki would be wiped off the map.
“But one day, one of the villagers had had enough. The woman he loved, Nami, was the next maiden destined to be slaughtered by Orochi. His name was Nagi, and, along with the goddess Amaterasu, went to the Moon Cave and slayed the foul beast, unfortunately at the cost of Amaterasu’s life. The brave Nagi trapped Orochi in his sword, Tsukuyomi, for all eternity.
“That was, until one night a hundred in the future, a cowardly fool removed the sacred sword from its home in the Moon Cave, unleashing the demon Orochi. He cursed the land of Nippon with the help of the demons Crimson Helm, NineTails and Blight. But luckily, Kamiki was saved, as the guardian tree spirit’s wood sprite, Sakuya, managed to stop the curse from harming the village. Knowing that Nippon was doomed if something did not happen soon, she revived Amaterasu from her stony tomb.
“Meanwhile, a great travelling artist was trapped in the village, knowing that if he dared venture outside he would be killed by the countless demons the roamed Nippon. He decided to visit Sakuya, and saw the revival of the magnificent beast. The snowy white wolf leaped out of the statue, with beautiful crimson markings in her fur. The travelling artist decided to travel with her in her quest to rid Nippon of the curse and retrieve the Celestial Brush Techniques.
“So the duo travelled across Nippon, defeating many foul beasts and finally ridding eastern Nippon from the cursed zones. And just as they were about to travel across the border to Sei’An City, the sky turned black and they heard a terrifying roar coming from Kamiki village. The sped towards the village as fast as they could, only to find Orochi’s dreaded arrow in the roof of the Sake brewer, Kushi’s, house.
“Amaterasu, the travelling artist and Kushi ran to the moon cave, taking the sacred sake that was belived to help Amaterasu defeat Orochi in the past. They made the dragon drunk using the sake and weakened the dragon, until it was barley clinging onto life. It was then Susano, descendant of the Legendary Hero Nagi appeared, and killed Orochi, taking al the credit for mine and Ammy’s work!” Issun said the last bit quite angrily; Susano was a lazy arse, yet people praised him as a hero.

“What?!” Kalro repeated. “Why d’ya think /I/ did it?!”

“Hey, do you think calling me an arsehole will help?!” Articuno growled, before taking off in the direction of Rosalyn’s screeches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next