PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Ooc:
Shroom: ILLLKAAAARRRR!! ;____;
bic:

"Whozawhatwhat? You're a crackpot, aren't you?" Kitty asked Issun, "Escape from an asylum, didn't you?" She paused for a second, then patted the smeargle on the back.
"Great! We'll get along swell, now, I'll help you, if you help me find my thunderstone, okay?" She held out her hand, wanting him to shake it, indicating a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:26 pm

(( Me: I MIGHT MAKE HIS GHOST STALK SOMEONE.
I'M NOT REALLY SURE YET.
BUT STALKER GHOSTS ARE FUUUU~UUUNNN~~~ *hang'd* ))

Issun was knocked forwards slightly by the Pikachu's pat-on-the-back, due to his small size. He was large in comparison to what he was as a Poncle; 1000 times smaller than a normal human, but he was still small. His forest green aura changed to red again.
“I’m NOT crazy!” he yelled, jumping up and down, annoyed. He quickly stopped though. Getting into fights was suicidal without Denkomaru. Not that suicidal things had stopped him before...
But then Amaterasu was with him, and, though he hated to admit it, she did most of the work. His aura changed back and he held up his small paw to reach the Pikachu’s paw and shook it, though unsure what a Thunder Stone was. He assumed it was something to do with Gekigami, the Celestial Brush god of thunder. “Okay, my sword in that tree over there,” the Poncle turned Pokémon pointed to the large tree that was near the Kecleon brother’s store. “Can ya help me get it back?”
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:09 pm

"BRING IT!" Shen Xi snapped, and her claws immediately started on fire.
"Shen, NO! You're still injured!" Shu Ming gasped, reaching forward to grab after Shen Xi as she charged at the Ghost-type Pokemon.
"FIRE FANG!" She roared, her fangs ablaze as she lunged at them.
-----
"Saywhatnow?" Ryo asked. "Wait, what are you telling me? I'm not good at riddles! TELL ME WHA-"
But it was too late. Death was gone.
Ryo facepalmed. "Great. I cheated Death, I nearly killed some Flickeri, and I made a complete idiot of myself in front of Seren and that weird friend of hers. What else could go wrong?"
His question was answered almost immediately as he woke up to a battle scene. Marcus was holding him, while the Flickeri he had attacked earlier was charging towards two Ghost-type Pokemon, the Breezis who accompanied her trying to stop her.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:11 pm

ooc// On an old guild I was on, one of my characters died in madness when her mate died, and became a ghost along with him. Later, I roleplayed her again, making her a sort of playful, teasing character that told random prophecies and riddles.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 am

"Okay! THUNDERSHOCK!" She cried, jumping in the air and sending a charge of electricity from her skull-patterned cheeks and towards the tree. The plant itself snapped from the attack, and the top half falling to the ground, now in reach of both Kitty and Issun.
"Now I've done that, help me find my thunderstone!" She said, poking Issun in the chest. "Now"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:51 am

"Fury Swiiiipeeesss~!" Esme snarled, running towards the Flickeri, aiming her sharp claws towards her face.
"Dark Pulse!" Aled and Ruby growled in unison, their attack aiming towards Shu Ming.
"Stop it!" Seren yelled, eyes still wide.
"Yeeey, you're alive again!" Marcus exclaimed, shaking Ryo even harder.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:59 am

Issun leaped backwards in shock as Kitty shot electricity out of her cheeks and sped towards the tree Denkomaru was lodged into, making it crash down to the ground with a tremendous thud. The branch Denkomaru was on shattered on impact, the sword lying on the floor. The Poncle turned Pokémon happily bounded towards the sword and picked it up, before inspecting it for damage. Luckily there was none, so he placed it back in its sheath, grinning.
“Okay, Mouse-Monster,” he said, not knowing what a Pikachu was. “but first I have two questions; One, what’s a Thunder Stone, and two, HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?!”

Kalro headed down the mountain, wondering where to start. He vaguely remembered a myth about Ho-Oh being able to revive the dead, but he had no idea where the Legendary beast was, and even if he did, why would Ho-Oh bring Rosa back? He sighed, and continued to rush down the mountain, until he reached the forest at the foot of aforementioned mountain. He was going to Treasure Town, to see if anyone there knew anything about Rosa’s death and wanted to help him. And then he heard a loud bang. A gun had been fired. What was going on, had someone just been shot?! Should he help them? That’s would Rosa probably would have done...
He turned around and sped as fast as his four legs cold carry him, and soon he reached the clearing, where he saw Ilkar, cold, dead.

I’m not leaving... I’m not dying... I can’t die... not until she does...

The Absol froze. Ilkar was... dead..? In a way he was happy; served him right, but he knew it was wrong of him to think that. He slowly walked towards the dead Staraptor and held his paw against the Flying Pokémon’s throat, to see if there was a pulse, to see if he was dead or not. Nothing.
“’Ello, Absol, long time no see.” A familiar voice spoke from behind him, but it sounded... different. It sounded fainter... it was hard to describe. He whipped his head around; how was he hearing his voice?! His dead body was right in front of him! Ilkar was standing there, floating a foot off the ground. He was translucent, and the long scar that Kalro had given him was gone.
“Ghosts aren’t real...” The Absol mumbled, shocked. He had to be imagining this... maybe he was asleep? Ilkar laughed.
“Well, that was what I thought, until about thirty seconds ago.” The dead Pokémon said. “Now, let’s get down to business. Kill my wife.”
“W-WHAT!?” Kalro shouted, outraged. “I’ll do nothing of the sort!”
“Then you leave me no choice... I KNOW A SONG THAT’LL GET ON YOUR NERVES, GET ON YOUR NERVES, I KNOW A SONG THAT’LL GET ON YOUR NERVES AND THIS IS HOW IT GOES~~~ I KNOW A SONG THAT’LL GET ON YOUR NERVES, GET-"
“SHUT THE HELL UP!” Kalro shouted, but Ilkar ignored him and continued to sing.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Rosalyn checked that the coast was clear before slipping out of Cresent's base. "God, that skitty was annoying..." She mumbled under her breath, slinking away. Maybe she'll hit the town, or run the fuck away.

"Okay..." Kitty sighed, "I don't know what the HELL is wrong with you, but I'm a PIKACHU, not a mouse..." She breathed deep to calm herself before carrying on, "Pikachus are electric pokemon, so we can perform electric attacks, and a thunderstone is a yellow translucent stone that is needed for my evolution," She explained slowly, not wanting to confuse Issun, "GOT THAT??!?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Issun scowled.
“The HELL that is wrong with me is that there’s a mouse that can shoot lightning out of its cheeks!” he shouted. “Now, where was the last time ya saw that Thunder Stone thing of yours?” He quickly said after, wanting to get his end of the bargain done so he could get away from this monster.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:25 pm

"I dropped it over there..." She pointed to a few yards back. "I got hit by some freaking morons and lost track of it from there..." She sighed. "God, I'll NEVER evolve at this rate...lucky you though, not needing to evolve...or should I be sorry for you? I don't know..." The pikachu flattened her ears and sniffed sadly, before perking them up with a glorious idea.
"Watch this..." She said, "SHOCK WAVE!" She cried, sending a wave of blue electricity from her cheeks and into a small bidoof, paralyzing it.
"Cool, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:34 pm

Issun opened his mouth, but then quickly closed it again. He was going to ask Kitty what she meant by evolve, but he would probably get treated like a retard again.
“Maybe the ‘moron’s’ stole it?” Issun suggested. “Whaddid they look like?” He then watched as the Pikachu sent a bolt of lightning towards the Bidoof. “Heh, I can beat that!” He snapped one of the branches from the tree, and dropped on half on the floor before grabbing his tail. He then painted thin air that, to his perspective, was a line coming out of the stick. He dropped his tail on the floor and the ink transformed , completing the stick again.

(( Me: FAIL EXSPLAINATION IS FAAAAAIIILLL. ;~; ))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 pm

ooc// GOD I'M PISSED. I HAD A POST ALL READY TO GO, THEN THE FUCKING FORUM WAS LOCKED. D:<

bic// Shen Xi managed to dodge most of the frenzied attack, but in doing so, she lost the flame on her teeth. Ignoring the stinging pain in her cheek and side and deciding that physical attacks probably wouldn't work here, she charged up a Shock Wave instead and sent it towards the Sableye.

Shu Ming gasped as the Dark Pulse came towards her, then, out of instinct, she whipped up a Twister to deflect it. "I'm NOT going to fight you!" She yelled at them. "I'm not your enemy!"

Ryo became dizzy as Marcus shook him. "Lemme go! What the hell is going on here?!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:38 pm

"Meh, you still don't have thunder powers of awesome, and when I evolve I'll challange you to a fight..." She winked and wagged her tail. "No, the people didn't take it...they knocked me over, an I felt the stone slip, not be taken away...Hey, could you, like, sniff for it or something?" She suggested, running towards a plant and searching it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:39 pm

ooc- 0o Whadyamean, the forum locked??

BIC-

Esme readied herself to be hit by the attack, her green gem eyes twinkling.
"C'mon," Ruby snorted, "We're not cowards - only cowards fight three on one."
"Cat-fight?" Marcus said.
"Can you guys stop doing YOAI over there please?!" Seren screamed, "I know my human self supports it slightly-"
She stopped, blinking. "Doubleyewteeeff?" she finished.
"It's not smart to break the third wall," Aled muttered, forming a Shadow Ball.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:45 pm

“I USED to have thunder powers of awesome,” Issun boasted. “But then I fell out of the sky into this dump and my Brush Techniques have gone apart from Rejuvenation. And I’ll take ya on! My blade Denkomaru will slice your mouse arse into tiny pieces!” His arrogant grin disappeared when Kitty spoke about ‘sniffing it out’. “Whadda I look like, a bloodhound?!” the Poncle turned Pokémon shouted, his visable aura turning red yet again.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:51 pm

ooc// Take a look. *sigh*

bic// The rest of the attack released and inches away from Esme, Shen Xi gasped, and fell to the ground, panting. Inwardly, she cursed herself. Only two attacks drained her of her energy! If she was at full health...
"Well then, don't fight at all!" Shu Ming yelled. "The only thing that will come out of this needless violence is pain and hatred!"
She glanced towards Shen Xi, and, with a gasp, noticed that she was barely hanging on to consciousness... AGAIN.
Idiot, she was still weakened by Ryo's attack!

Shu Ming looked back towards Aled, who was charging a Shadow Ball. "If we leave without asking anything else... will you leave me and my friend alone?"
-----
"Catfight?..." Ryo said, raising an eyebrow in a "Really?" sort of way. "Seriously, I'm confused here."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 pm

ooc- *still doesn't know what you meant*

BIC-
"So long as you don't bother my si-" He stopped. "Seren again about the human thing. Got it?"
"And don't tell anyone 'bout this meetin'," Esme growled, as the team walked away.
"Well that was weirdly pointless," Seren muttered, slanting her eyes.

"Well, it's over now it seems," Marcus said, "NOW TELL ME OF YOUR MAGICAL POWERS, OR I'M FINING YA'!"

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:53 pm

(( Me: The roleplay topic was locked, probably due to too many posts, and this one just appeared. o.o ))
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:55 pm

ooc- *sees that there's only 8 pages*
Ooooh!!!
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:04 pm

Shu Ming let out a sigh of relief, and bowed to the retreating Ghost Pokemon.
She turned around, wanting to speak to Ryo again, but was interrupted by Shen Xi, who had somehow dragged her way all over into Shu Ming's face.
"ARE YOU INSANE?!" Shen Xi screeched. "YOU - JUST - SURRENDERED - TO - THEM!!!!"
Shu Ming was taken aback, taking a few steps backward until she fell into the sand. "I-It was a battle that couldn't be won! You would have been knocked out again, or even worse!"
"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!" Shen Xi spat, her fur poofing out all over the place. "WE ARE A GOLD RANK RESCUE TEAM, AND WE NEVER - SAY - NEVER!"
"Y-you just did."
Shen Xi roared, and charged up her fangs for a Thunder Fang attack, but before she could do anything, Shu Ming punched her reflexly in the throat.
Shen Xi choked, and keeled over, out cold.
"Oops," Shu Ming squeaked. "Um, Ryo? Can I talk to you later? I gotta get Shen Xi back to base."
With that, she grabbed the Flickeri's legs, and dragged her into the bushes towards Pokemon Square.

"Yeah, it was..." Ryo said, nodding to Shu Ming as she left. Then, being shaken by Marcus again, he yelled, "I'M NOT MAGICALLL!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:05 pm

Lily and Cissy froze.
“W-was that Kalro’s voice?” Lily asked after hearing the annoyed shout of the Absol.
“He may be in trrrroubllle~~~!” Cissy said, frowning, and without another word, she sped off the direction of the shout, completely forgetting that the last time they had met the Absol he had tried to kill them. Lily rushed to catch up, but failed; the Chikorita could run like a bullet when she was determined. Or there was sugar at the destination.
Cissy soon reached the clearing, and saw Kalro glaring into thin air, talking to himself.
“Ilkar, I swear if you don’t shut up this moment I’ll...” the Absol stopped midsentence. There was nothing he could do to a ghost, apart from kill his loved ones, which wouldn’t work, as
A: He said he would kill again.
B: He doubted Ilkar had any loved ones.
“Why are you talking to yourself?” Cissy asked. Kalro spun round, terrified. The look of fear disappeared from his face when he saw Cissy.
“C-can’t you see him?!” Kalro exclaimed frantically. Maybe he was imagining the ghost...
“Who d’ya mean?” Cissy asked, smiling.
“Uh, doesn’t matter...” Kalro muttered, sighing slightly. Well, at least he knew he should seek out a psychiatrist rather than the Ghost Busters.
“Don’t worry, my friend, you’re not crazy,” Ilkar said, easily guessing what the Absol was thinking. “I’m as real as you are.” Kalro, who wanted to shout ‘I’m not your friend.’, (( Me: BUDDY! I’M NOT YO- *hang’d* )) stopped himself, not wanting to look like an idiot. Lily only just arrived at the clearing.
“K-kalro, w-why are you here?!” the Torchic stammered. Kalro smiled.
“I’m really sorry about earlier...” The Absol replied. “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna hurt you now...”
”But you want to, don’t you?” Ilkar commented, smiling to himself. Kalro gritted his teeth, forcing himself not to retaliate. How long would he have to put up with this?!
“Uh, so, I’m gonna go to Treasure Town now, bye!” He said hastily, because Ilkar was right...
He sped out of the forest, Ilkar floating behind him, leaving Cissy and Lily completely confused.

He soon reached the town, and looked around. Was there anyone he knew here? He doubted it; he had been presumed dead for years, and even before that incident, he wasn’t exactly the most popular person on the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Rosalyn walked around tresure town. On two legs. The sun fancied up her pink coat, making the blue orb around her neck glimmer in the light.
"Nice place, this is..." She murmured to herself, before spotting an absol. Great, a creature of misfortune.

"Uhm, no, but I guess you'd be better than me, mr...?" Kitty shook, she had no idea who this guy's name was! What if he was a dangerous, infamous criminal, and she hadn't realised it yet! Hoe could she be so careless to check for someone that awesome?!?
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:28 pm

“Issun, what about you?” The Poncle turned Pokémon finished, although he was sure that he had already said his name. “And what makes ya think that?”
Kalro continued to glance around, hoping to see a familiar face. After a few minutes he spotted the pink Rattata.
“R-rosa?!” he exclaimed. She was dead! This couldn’t be true! But then again, Ilkar was dead, and he was still standing right next to him. But she wasn’t translucent like the dead Staraptor; she was alive! She still had the blue orb; even more proof that this Rattata was her. He dashed towards Rosalyn. “I thought you were dead!” he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Rosalyn shot out an arm at the speeding absol.
"Ugh, who are you?" She snarled, bracing herself incase of an attack.

"Because my nose is uhm...damadged..." She sniffed, "I'm kitty, by the way, nice to meet you, Issun-san~!" She grabbed the pokemon's hand and shook it madly.
"Now let's GO! GO! GOOOOO~~~!" She cried, still holding his arm, thrusting it into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Issun rolled his eyes.
“Yeah, like I’m gonna believe that!” the Smeargle said. Before he could say anything more his arm was grabbed and was being frantically shaken, and the he was lifted up, his feet a few centimetres off the ground. “Uh, d’ya mind letting me go?” he asked, regretting asking this insane mouse for help.

Kalro froze.
“R-rosa?” he said again. What had happened to her? Had she lost her memory? Maybe that was one of the side effects of being brought back to life.
”Hehehe,” Ilkar laughed cruelly. ”Looks like you’ve been rejected!” Kalro twitched slightly, trying with all his might not to attack the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next