PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:17 am

Ooc; Nope, sorry =(
bic:

Kitty searched around her base, under bookshelves, between drawers, under mats, and in spike's Laundry.
"You seem awfully determined..." Mocha exclamed softly, nestling on the sofa with a cup of warm coffee. "What're you looking for?"
Kitty popped her head up from stripping the kitchen bare and flattened her ears. "Key..." She said quickly, before perking them up again and diving into a cupboard full of spices.
"Riiight...and the key would be in a jar of cinnamon?" Mocha asked, wondering what was so special about a key that kitty'd think it was hidden in a spice cupboard.
"Nah...Ground pepper" Kitty replied, popping back up with a jar full of the stuff, rubbing her nose. "It's in here, take it out, will you?"
The oddly-coloured furret was somewhat confused by this question. But she soon understood. The key must be in there.
"Okay..." She agreed uncertainly, taking the jar and popping it open. "That wasn't hard--why'd you need me to open it?"
Kitty sneezed, and looked up at the ferret pokemon, ears flat. "I-I'm allergic to pepper...that's why they hid the key in there...could you take it out?" The pikachu sneezed again, sending small blue sparks from her cheeks and straight into the cup of coffee now laying on the table.
"Okay-Okay," Mocha agreed hurriedly, produing a small, blue key from within the mound of pepper. She dropped it into kitty's open hand and smiled.
"There ya go~!" She patted the pikachu and went to sort out the mess created, unaware of the manically dark smile growing on Kitty's face.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:56 pm

ooc: Uh...uh...uh...
AND I HAD PE LAST THING TODAY!!!
And...fell...off...of...the...swingy...thing...at...the...park. IT HURT!
And sorry for getting back so late on the Leaftor thing, but yeah, they could hear it...but yeah.
And I haven't posted in the Dark One section for ages...yes I have done Chapter 2, but I can never be bothered to go and get it because my laptop is downstairs and the book is upstairs.

Leaftor was on his knees examining the leg that had formed from the dark stuff.
"What is this?" He tried to poke it, but his hand went straight through and sent a shiver through his body.
"Rrrr..." It looked like Young Cromera's leg, but he couldn't come back until the next scattering of the Time Gears.

Another vision, after a long period of darkness. It was slightly into the future from last time. (Now, anything that Fang says in the visions he says aloud too)
"Mr Meganium, could you please hand over the Time Gear of Treeshroud Forest?" Bagon Fang argued.
"No...but time..."
"Time will return. I promise you. Now hand it!" Voxaco was now a young Crobat.
Out of the bushes tumbled a Treecko and a Grovyle, which bowled Fang over.
"Mr Meganium, do you know the real purpose of the Time Gears?" Fang knocked the Treecko and Grovyle over with his head as he continued speaking. "The Time Gears are to go in a place called Temporal Tower, which is the place that regulates time. If they are not returned, time will stop anyway...and there is no way of reversing it."
"No! Where is your proof?" the Meganium pleaded. The Treecko and Grovyle nodded in agreement.
"This!" another voice said. It was unlike that of any Pokemon's, although if you looked in it's direction, all you could see was a Blastoise.
A head, and then a neck rose above the trees. It zoomed down next to the speechless Meganium and said,
"Yes, I, Rayquaza, set them on this mission. You know how close the two towers are."
Meganium seemed to give in at this point, and let the newly formed Team Dragonclaw through. The Treecko and Grovyle also seemed to agree.

Then, blackness again. But not for long.
Fang breathed in sharply as he came bolt upright, Leaftor cheering at his side.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:17 pm

Articuno hastily turned around, in the dictrection of the voice.
"W-who's there?!" he shouted, obviously frightened. It had something about Cromera; surley that beast wasn't coming back so soon? He might exspect the evil dragon to be reborn in a hundred years, as that's when most epic battles take place (Once every 100 years). He couldn't have regained his strength so quickly? Right?!
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Kitty giggled manically as she flipped the key in her paws. Peerrrfeeeccttt....
She tip-toed her way towards the wall near the computer, eyes darting around to check that no-one was following her. She placed a dark grey paw onto a section of the wall, and started to tear a square shape with her claws. Brushing off a ton of dust, she revealed a small keyhole, and slotted the blue key in.
Giggling, she pushed the door open and slipped inside.

Hours later, Gex and Spike arrived on the scene.
"God help us all..." The treeko sighed, removing his hat and clutching it to his chest.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:21 pm

ooc// Sorry, Seren, I haven't. D:

AWWW POOR HISSI NEEDS A HUUUUUG. *shot'd*
Almost done with your present~ Just finished the lineart~

A-and Witchy, do you think we could do what we talked about earlier now? :3

bic// Ryo groaned slightly as Marcus shook him, but after a few seconds, only snoring emitted from his body. He had fallen asleep from his exhaustion. He began to dream...

"Greetings, Seren-sama," Shu Ming said, abandoning Ryo and turning to face Seren with a bow. "I am Shu Ming Xia, a Breezis. This is Shen Xi Feng, a Flickeri. We give you greatest apologies for interrupting your conversation."

"I don't," Shen Xi snorted. "I heard a lot of iiinteresti-"
Shu Ming kicked her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 am

ooc- It's a British show, so I hadn't expected you to know Shonee xDDD

BIC-

"WAKE UP YOU REMTARD!" Marcus screeched, as he kept on shaking Ryo.
Seren facepalmed.
"Hey," she grunted, "That retard is Marcus."
She eyed Shen Xi suspiciously.
"Interesting, you say?" she growled.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:09 am

Ooc: YESYES PLZ.

bic:
Kitty began to cackle, as she clambered through the door to some iron steps, leading downwards. She clenched dark grey fists around the iron bars, dropping off at the bottom and turning around. She sighed happily, like one would if they ad returned home to a warm ice-cream sandwich from a hard day at the office.
The room she had just entered was dark, only illuminated by the eerie glow emitted from the tons of water-filled cylinder-tanks scattered around her. Hardly anyting seemed to be contained in those tanks- just a bunch of wires and sticky pads.
Kitty smiled, baring her teeth in a twisted grin.
She strode up to the nearest tank to her right, and placed a paw down on a rounded control panel at the base of the tank. Blowing the dust off it, she input several numbers into the panel and pulled a lever. The water in the tank began to drain, and a glass door swung open. Breathing in deep, Kitty stepped up and into the tank and stood calmly. Suddenly, the door slammed shut and the water filled in again, this time wires shooting up and ensnaring themselves around the pikachu. Kitty remained calm, and lay there, wires feeding her oxygen as she lay in wait.
Of course, this would be the longer route, but thunderstones were hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 pm

“What the Heeee-EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!!!” A very small Smeargle was speeding towards the earth, from a dark, mysterious portal that had appeared incredibly suddenly. The Smeargle was dressed in purple robes, and black ink on its tail, rather than the normal green. The strangest thing about it, well, apart from its size; half the size of a normal Smeargle, was the helmet it wore. It was shaped like a Spinarak’s head, and was huge in proportion to the Smeargle. Another thing was the faint green aura that surrounded it. A few seconds later the Smeargle hit the ground with tremendous force, smashing through the roof of the Kecleon Brother’s store on the way down. The confused Painter Pokémon shook his head. Where was he? One minute he had been resting in Kamiki Village (Painting Ammy all day was hard work), the next he was falling through the sky! As he was thinking he heard footsteps behind him. He hastily turned around to face the two Colour Change Pokémon, who were staring at him.
“Stand back, or eat my blade; Denkomaru!” He shouted, unsheathing his sword. Or not. He reached for it, but it was gone. It must have fallen out of the sheath as he was falling. “Crap!” he exclaimed, cursing his luck.
“You broke the roof.” The elder brother said.
“You’ll have to pay for it.” The younger continued.
“THE GREAT ISSUN TAKES ORDERS FROM NO ONE!” The Smeargle, Issun, yelled heroically, but the cocky grin that covered his face was wiped away when the shop keeper duo pulled out shotguns. “I’ll fix it...” he mumbled timidly, before searching his pockets for his brush. But it, like Denkomaru, was gone. “I’m dead.” He muttered under his breath. He began to look around, only moving his eyes in case the chameleon creatures noticed his was trying to find an escape route and shoot him. It was then when he noticed he has a tail. While this may be something you would noticed very quickly, the Poncle turned Pokémon /had/ just fallen through the sky and was now being threatened by a pair of weird beasts. On the end of aforementioned tail was a brush. Issun smiled, thankful. Finally, some good luck; he just hoped this would work. He grabbed his tail and started painting thin air. From his perspective, he was painting the roof. After about half a minute he stopped, and the roof was fixed, as if magic. He smugly pushed the confused and amazed brothers out of his way before walking out of the shop. “Now, time to look for Denkomaru!” he said, speaking of his sword as if it was human.

(( Me: CRAPPY INTRO IS CRAPPY. DDDDD8

He’s only gonna have the brush technique Restoration, as he has that at the start of the game as he learnt it himself.
If you think that’s too GMy I can get rid of it, though. 83

Meh... *needs to work on posts about Ilkar, Selti, Kalro and Terros but laaaaaazzzzzyyyy.*

Annnnyyywaaaayyyy, anyone here played Okami?
BECAUSE IF YO HAVE YOU SHOULD JOIN AS A LOPPUNY WHO GIVES OUT CRAPPY PROHPICYS AND HAS A LIGHTSABRE CALLED PILLOWTALK. *shotshotshotshotshot* ))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

ooc// I'm thinking of starting to play Okami...

So, how should we start this, hm? Just drag Ryo into some random dream place?
OH AND SHEN XI SHOULD TOTALLY STEAL A THUNDERSTONE FROM KITTY. >8D

bic//
"Urgh..." Ryo sat up, rubbing his head. He glanced around, and immediately knew he was dreaming. Seren and Marcus were gone, and fog and cloud-like substances surrounded him.
"Where am I?" He asked to no one in particular, his arm flopping down from his head. Something purple caught his eye.
He held up his paw, and gasped, seeing that the spike was glowing purple.
"Wh-what's going on here?!"
-----
Shu Ming flushed, and slapped a hand over Shen Xi's mouth before she could say anything.
"She doesn't mean that! We weren't listening to your conversation or anything... OW!" Shu Ming drew her hand back sharply from Shen Xi's lips on her last word, her fingers burning from the Flickeri's Fire Fang attack.
"What's the deal with you being from the future, huh?" Shen Xi demanded, ignoring Shu Ming's hand gestures behind her.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:08 am

Ooc:
Yes, just kick him into the dream~~~! >8D
bic:
"ICE FANG!"
"FOCUS PUNCH!"
Spike slammed his jaws into the door, and Gex doing so with his fist, trying as hard as they possibly could to break the small door down.
The totodile began to pant, and fell to his knees.
"It's too late, she's probably already..." Gex began, but stopped, not wanting to finish his sentance.
"Hell if I'm gonna clean it up! HYPER BEAM!" Mocha cried from behind the two pokemon, a massive blast of energy ploughing across the room and bowling over the door like a mere bowling pin.
"Woah." Spike said blankly.
"Come on~!" Mocha instructed, grabbing both Spike and Gex, dissapearing through the doorway. The trio marched onwards, until they arrived at kitty's tank.
"Mega-crap..." Spike sighed, shaking.
"What is it? What's wrong? Why is she even in there?" Mocha asked hurriedly, drecting her questions from spike to Gex, and back again.
"These tanks are multi-purpose chambers...a clever invention of my own, it's designed to do many things" Gex explained, walking around the tank.
"Like what?" Mocha cut in, being unremarkably rude for her personality.
"Mainly these were designed to heal, but they could do so much more, so I pushed it to the lengths of being a cloning device, an evolver and a strengthener...by the digits input here, kitty has set it to dual function: Level up+Evolve..."
"But pikachus need thunderstones, don't they?" Mocha asked, tilting her head. "Surely she would know that..."
"She does, and this machine can replicate the waves and atmosphere of a thuderstone, therefore, enabling her to evolve..." Gex sighed. "Sadly, I did come across an error in the making of this, and urged kitty not to use it. Being the dickhead she is, she went forth and used it..."
"What will happen to her?" Mocha asked, worried.
"She'll end up weaker than normal, and prone to outbursts of energy which could destroy her..."
"How do we help-"
"We do exactly what I'm about to do..." Gex smiled, and suddenly sent another focus punch straight into the control panel. Crackles of elctricity came from the metal panel, followed by a loud bang.
"HYI-YAAAH!" Spike cried, sinking his jaws into the glass, freezing it and causing it to crack from the imapct of his jaws.
"What the hell?" Kitty spluttered, falling on her back now the water had drained from the tank. "What did you just do?"
"Save your life" Gex said smartly.
"Thanks- it was horrible in there, actually, like going to a jonas bros concert..." Kitty shuddered at the thought.
"C'mon, let's go~~~~!" Mocha smiled, grabbing the Pikachu, Treecko and Totodile and dragging them upstairs.
"Who want's coffee??" The furret asked, rewarded with three cries of "ME!"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 am

ooc// Uhm, um, will you be playing Death or will I be playing Death?
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:37 am

Ooc:
Depends on which type of death you want to have.
My death is the chocolate eating one wanting to make alot of money from people's deaths and likes his '360.
xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 11:59 am

ooc- *blinks at you all, wondering what the hell is going on*
*starts sketching*

BIC-

Seren flushed angrily.
"It-"
"-'s none of your business," a gruff male voice behind them growled.
Seren blinked and rolled her eyes at the midnight blue Haunter.
"Heia Aled," she muttered, flicking her fringe from her eyes.
Aled blinked at her, his green eyes darker than usual.
"Whatever," he muttered, turning to face the other two, "It's none of your business to be poking your noses where they're not wanted!"
"Jeez Al, I didn't expect you to be here too," Marcus muttered, as he continued to shake Ryo.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:38 pm

(( Me: YES SHONEE PLAY OKAMI NOW.
IT'S LIKE A BETTER VERSION OF ZELDA.
AND IT HAS ISSUN.
WHICH IS ALWAYS A PLUS. *shotshotshot* ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm

Ooc:
OMGOMGOMG
I want to make a frodo baggins for the roleplay xDDD
*is watching lotr*

bic:
"Spin once around
Spin once around
Spin once around and
Do it again! Wahaha~~~!" kitty sang, feeling somewhat energised. "I'm popping to the shops, see ya~~!" She called out, slamming the door behind her.
"What the-?" Spike asked, taken aback by his leader's new personality.

"Spin once around
Spin once around
Spin once around and
Do it again! Wahaha~~!" Kitty continued to sing, skipping her way towards the kecklon brother's shop.
"Hi, how may we help you?" The green one asked.
"Do you happen to sell thunderstones?" The pikachu asked, twirling her ears.
"We don't normally- but you're in luck!" The purple one smiled.
"We found one under the sofa the other day- it'll be 40,000 poke~~!". Kitty froze. How could she part with such money? But...the thunderstone...
"Here you go..." She said glumly, pushing a bag of coins towards the brothers, the money of which stolen from other teams.
"Thank you~~~!" The two brothers said in unison, swapping the money for a sparkling golden stone.
"Thanks..." she said, still pretty sad she'd lost so much.

"EVOLUTION TIEM~~~~!" She cried out, when out of hearing range from the public. A glow surrounded her....
"WAAAAHHH!" She cried, crashing to the ground.
"Sorry!" A blur called out, furry tail brushing kitty in the face.
"GODDAMNIT!!" She cried out in anger.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 pm

ooc- *still wonders what the hell you're talking about*
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:16 pm

(( Me: What Seren said/thought. x33333

Um, do you mind if I make Issun bump into Kitty? *wants to write a post*

/asking because kitteh and shonee seem to have some intricate plan going on ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 pm

Ooc: Yeah, sure, I need some interaction...

AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN THE DARK LIKE I DID LAST TIME >8DDD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm

ooc- Don't make me get Paranoia and Pryderi on you.
Pryderi: B-but I don't like hurting people ;-;
Well, you may hafta!
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:04 pm

Issun, after walking out of the shop, started to look around. First he would find Denkomaru, and then he would work out what had happened. It couldn’t have fallen too far from the shop, so it wouldn’t take him too long to find. Unless it was still in Kamiki. Then he would be screwed. After a few minutes of glancing around hopefully, he saw the hilt of the sword poking out of a large tree. He couldn’t see the blade at all; it had been jammed into the tree completely. This would have been a problem for most people (Or Pokémon. Or Poncles.), but not Issun, as he had the Celestial Brush on his side. He quickly grabbed his tail and painted a straight line across the branch, the ink hovering in the air. He then dropped his tail and waited for the results of the Brush Technique. Nothing happened. The floating ink faded away, leaving Issun feeling awfully confused.
“WHAAAAAAT?!” he shouted, his green aura turning to red. He jumped up and down angrily. “Why isn’t Power Slash working?!” He would have to retrieve the sword himself. He leaped into one of the tree’s many thick branches; he had great jumping capabilities for his size. He continued to bounce from branch to branch until he reached his prized sword. The Poncle turned Pokémon started to tug Denkomaru, but it would not come loose from the tree. He tried for another few minutes, but to no avail. “Hey, Furball, ya mind helping me out here?” he shouted, looking to the skies, but nothing happened. “Stupid god...” he muttered under his breath, kicking the hilt of his sword. He would have to ask someone for help; maybe they would have a sword or something that would be able to cut the tree down? He somersaulted off the tree and looked around. There were so many people; not as much as Sei’An City, but a lot more then Kamiki, which was where he spent most of his time recently. He finally decided to approach a weird lightning-yellow mouse. “Hello,” he said, not knowing what else to say. This creature may pull out a machine gun, for all he knew. He sorely hoped not all of these monsters were like the two chameleons...
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:37 pm

ooc// I choose your Death, Witchy. X3 I think he's awesome.

bic// "Well, of course I don't have the right," Shen Xi said, tossing her head in a sassy gesture. "But that's not going to stop me from finding out."
"Shennnn... I really think you should stop..." Shu Ming hissed, elbowing Shen Xi frantically. "We're clearly outnumbered...!"
"But they're outmatched," Shen Xi muttered to her with a smirk. "WE'RE a Gold Rank Exploration Team, and both of us are about ready to evolve into our final stage. I think we can take them if they attack."
"But I don't want to fight!" Shu Ming said, shaking her head vigorously from side to side. "I don't want to get on the bad side of-"
But Shen Xi wasn't listening anymore. Her tail was blazing now, a dangerous look sharpened her eyes.
"Either you tell us what's going on, or we'll make you," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Leaftor helped Fang up to his feet, delighted that he wasn't dead. "You Ok?"
"Yeah...I think so. Now what should I do? Nothing much to do...is there?"
"Outlaws...millions of them. When Cromera was defeated, his darkness had nowhere to go, so it went into some Pokemon, making them turn to the darkness in many different ways. Some only did so at certain times, such as at night or when they're angry or hurt. ((Explains Ryo, lol!))" Leaftor didn't remember where that info came from...it might've been his participation in Cromera's uprising before the most recent one. "Search around town, it's likely that you'll find one. But, I work alone, I always have done, so...don't expect to team up with me unless it's something major, Ok?" Leaftor then walked off in the direction he thought Titanium had gone...

...but Titanium had left well before he got there.
"Right, now I've robbed...what's next?" He spotted a rather spooky-looking building, looking as if it was for sale. ((The old mafia building))
"Hmm...a good place to gather criminals!" ((Traslation: Titanium's gonna do the rebirth of the mafia!))
He walked towards the door, expecting something to jump out at him at any moment.
Nope. Nothing. He placed his hand on the doorhandle, and turned...

Quake awoke, and looked around. He had his bag right here...
Right under his leg...
NOOOOOOOOO!
Titanium hadn't come here too? Who else would've...?
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he screeched. "I'll have to get a new everything now, even a new bank account... Sad My id card was in there..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Folding his hands together, Aled growled, "That could be arranged. Ruby! Esme!"
The Mismagius and Sableye jumped out towards the (insert their species here 'coz I'm dumb/lazy).
Seren backed off, her eyes wide.
"Don't do this," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Ooc:
x3
Thank you
bic:
"Ugh...who the hell are you?" Kitty asked, getting to her feet and brushing the dust off her grey coat. She eyed the smeargle. Odd, this guy looked pretty confused, maybe she could use this to her advantage?

Death checked his watch. Ten minutes late.
"CRAAA~AAAP..." He wailed, shaking his wrists and searching his room for his sythe.
"Aha!" He smiled, grabbing the sharp weapon and dashing out of the apartment, and into the mind of a young Lucario.
"Ryo..." He began in a throaty voice, "Ryo...can you hear me?" He asked, waving his scythe. He coughed harshly a few times and caught something in his palm.
"Mentos..." He noted, lifting his bony hand, voice somewhat normal.
"Anyway, I'm late so I'm gonna say this once, and only once...
Cheating is bad, so now that you've done so, I have embedded something dark as night, worse than death into you, and the only way to remove it is to do the ultimate evil unto several to eradicate it- lest you wish to be a senseless slayer of the night..." He said quickly, then turned to leave.
"But remember....you must do so until the turning clock runs out..." With those final words, Death vanished into the darkness from whence he came.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm

“Why do they think they’re so much better than us? They think just because they’re evolved Mankeys that get magically turned into people like me and your little Torchic friend that they’re so much better than us, BUT THEY’RE NOT. I’ll kill them all! They don’t deserve to be treated better than us, THEY IMPRISON OUR OWN KIND, YET WHEN THEY BECOME THEM THEY ARE TREATED LIKE ROYALTY.” The dark grey Staraptor paced back and forwards in the clearing, glancing at the two Pokémon that he had tied to a tree. He held a pistol in his hand, which was pointed at Cissy. The two original members of Rescue Team RandomTeam gulped. Was this Ilkar going to kill them?! “And so, this is why I chose to eradicate them from this world; something that should have been done a long time ago when they were few in number.” His wing tightened on the trigger, and there was a loud bang...

A few minutes before...

The figure fled from Relic Woods, knowing that she would be killed if she did not. She’d have to kill him herself, with the last bullet in her gun. The Roselia ran as fast as she could, towards where he was. Her pale blue dress was being ripped by the branches of trees and she fell over in her haste often, but she was determined to kill him. She soon reached the clearing, held up her gun, and pulled the trigger.

Lily and Cissy watched in horror as Ilkar fell to the ground, his chest bleeding heavily. With the last of his energy he slowly turned his head to look at his killer. Daisy smirked.
“Haha, looks like I won!” she said cruelly, before walking over to the shocked duo. “I’m guessing you’re my husband’s enemies. So that means you’re my friends.” She let out a spiteful giggle before untying the ropes that held them to the tree.
“T-thank you...” Lily muttered, still in deep shock. She then quickly ran off, followed by Cissy.
“You’re welcome.” Daisy replied, before walking back to Treasure Town, kicking her husband’s lifeless body with her shoe.

“I’m the great Issun, Seventh Celestial Envoy to Okami Amaterasu!” The small Smeargle said, posing heroically by holding up his paint brush dramatically as he did so. “Now, d’ya think you could help me?”

(( Me: YAY.
FINALLY GOT ROUND TO KILLING HIM. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next