PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor

Sailor

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 2:27 pm

(( Me: That made me laugh so hard, Hissi. xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

NOW I'M TOTALLY GOING TO DRAW THEM AS DOCTORS.

Translation: NOW I'M NOT GOING TO DRAW THEM BECAUSE I'M LAZY BUT I MIGHT. *hung* ))

"Ewwww...." Articuno said as he noticed the black liquid. "Whazzat?" He reache out to poke it with his wing but he stopped himself at the last minute. Partly because it may be poisoous, but mostly because it was probably sticky. "Uh... Maybe one of those famous Rescue Teams will help. You know, the ones named after the moon?"
Back to top Go down
http://sailordarklink.deviantart.com/
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 am

Zapdos turned around to Articuno, looking very suspicious.
"I was totally not just arguing with the pikachu over the sexuality of a certain cartoon character...." He lied, looking extremely guilty.
That was when Kitty spotted what was going on. The liquid seeping...
"OHWOW IS THAT BLOOD? CAN I TOUCH IT? CAN I POKE IT? CAN WE DISSECT THE DEAD GUY?!?" She asked impolitely, walking up real close.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Articuno, who was about to shout at Kitty, was thrown to the floor by the fourth wall crashing down on him.
"HE IS STRAAAAIIIIGHHHHTTTTTTTT." she shouted.
"Urgh..." Articuno mumbled as we pushed the non existant bricks away and crawled out of the remains of the Fourth Wall. Sailor then looked back through the hole where the wall was.
"OH YEAH, I NEARLY FORGOT!" she shouted loudly. "KITTEH AND SHONEE, COME HERE~~~~" She didn't want to get shouted at for not inviting them again...
Articuno rolled his eyes.
"Can you please leave us to get on with the RP?" he asked with an annoyed tone. Sailor quickly shook her head and grinned. The Ice Bird let out a sigh before ignoring Sailor and looking at Kitty. "He is NOT dead!" he squwarked. "He unconscious. And even if he was dead, why would we let you dicect him?! Anyway, your love of violence and gore makes me even more surspicious of you."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:49 pm

"Yeah, he's definately alive...he could wake up any moment." Fang was heating up now, but even more of the black not-liquid-not-gas stuff was coming out. It was even starting to form something. (What time of day is it? I'll make him wake up if it's morning.)
"Is that...a leg?" Leaftor shook his head. He must be imagining things.
"Is there anyone here who is connected to Cromera in some way? Anyone? If so, come here to save your lives!"
"What was that?" Leaftor spun around, but couldn't see anyone with such a strange kind of voice that he knew. It was a soothing voice, it could never have been connected to Cromera at all.

The visions started up again in Fang's head. Back on Sky Tower, with Golbat Voxaco and Rayquaza.
"You, Fang, you must help the world! You too, Voxaco. Have you noticed time slowing in some areas? The passage between anywhere and Sky Tower may be affected if you do not do this for me. I want you to collect the five Time Gears from the many places around the world. I shall give you this map, and you can train...I know. Train here. I will tell the dungeon's Pokemon to be extra weak for you, until you get stronger. This may seem like a big thing for you two, but I have someone to help you. There is a human waiting for you, up in the sky. I can make him help you, if you wish."
"A human? How is that possible?" Fang asked.
"Don't ask. Something to do with Palkia, Dialga, Arceus and Mew, I think..." Rayquaza then cleared his throat, then did corkscrews in midair (oh I MUST see a Rayquaza doing that!). A twister appeared in the middle of the corkscrew, and it soon died down again. Rayquaza stopped, panting as he flew over to Fang, revealing the human, who was throwing a Pokeball and catching it.
"This is Michael. Keep his presence in this world as secret as possible."

Then all returned to blackness.
Fang had actually said 'A human? How is that possible?' in his sleep, which worried Leaftor a little.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 12:59 pm

(( Me: Can other people hear the voice in italics that Leafor heard? ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 pm

"WHO CARES IF HE'S NOT DEAD YET, IT'LL JUST BE MORE FUN TO TRY TO CUT OPEN~~~!" She sang manically, Gex and Spike sighing in unison with Elliot. They were too familiar with this.
"Uhhhr..." Zapdos fidgeted, this whole ordeal was making him uncomfortable. Just too...strange.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:16 pm

Articuno held out an icy wing and pushed Kitteh backwards.
"Why don't you just leave." he said, starting to get annoyed. How could this Pikachu love suffering as much? He suddered to think what would happern if she saw the rotting remains of Rosa.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:17 pm

((Fang heard it, not Leaftor, and no, they can't. They only heard the 'A human? How is that possible?' bit that he said aloud in his sleep. YAY, LET'S MAKE FANG SLEEPTALK, RAYQUAZA SNORE AND VOXACO SLEEPFLY!))
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 pm

Venom wrote:

"Is there anyone here who is connected to Cromera in some way? Anyone? If so, come here to save your lives!"
"What was that?" Leaftor spun around, but couldn't see anyone with such a strange kind of voice that he knew. It was a soothing voice, it could never have been connected to Cromera at all.

(( Me: I mean that. 83 ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 pm

"I'm here because this is a free country!" Kitty explained, "Besides, you do NOT want to start a fight with me, honest to the giant spaghetti monster..." She smirked, folding her arms.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Articuno scowled, ready to have another of his patented lare fits. (( *shot* ))
"No it's not." He growled. "And I'm not scared of a mouse the size of my foot that belives in a 'spagettii monster'. Now, someone is hurt, so stop being such an arse and scram."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Kitty froze.
She closed her eyes, inhaled deeply, and began to walk away.
"Dude, what the hell?" Spike asked Elliot and Gex. Normally this would've resolved in a cuss-fight or towering heaps of flames. But, she just walked away.
"Ths can't be good..." Elliot swallowed. He was the only one who knew Kitty the most, and knew trouble when he saw it. "Cut off any supplies that could start fires, okay?" He instructed the two pokemon, before returning to his team base with wartortle.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Articuno smiled.
"Good, I can /not/ deal with anything else happerning right now..." he sighed. He wondered why the Pikachu had left so calmly, as only a few seconds before she had been eagerly shouting about dicecting Fang, but, as he had said, he didn't want to worry about that. He looked back at Fang and gasped. WHAT THE HELL?!" he shouted, his eyes fixed on the leg that was appearing from the black liquid.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:47 pm

"Oh god..." Zapdos covered his mouth to stop anythin but words from coming out. This was pretty weird...

Ooc: Dx
Gah, mental block.
Has anyone realised that most of the boards have died with my post being the last one on there? ;~;
What a bad omen I am.
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 pm

(( Me: No, no I havn't noticed that. ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:50 pm

Ooc:
Go see.
You'll notice that the maority had me as the last poster...I think..
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:55 pm

(( Me: Maybe that's 'cause they're nothing to reply to. 8/ ))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Ooc:
Good point.
I still have bad omens 'cause I rite stuff that is un-replyable~~~!
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm

"OMG SAILOR, YOU BROKE THE FORTH WALL AGAAAAIN!!!" Came a loud voice from above Articuno and everyone else. (Too lazy to list them all.)
It sounded a lot like the Weavile's, Shonee's, but it was more cheerful and enthusiastic.
"You actually invited me this time!!" The voice squealed. "Yay, yay, Sailor is the best~~!"
---------
Shen Xi stopped suddenly, Shu Ming bumping into her flaming tail.
"He's here," Shen Xi said, ignoring Shu Ming's soft groan of pain. "I can smell Ryo, a Munchlax, and a Snorlax... but I can't be sure."
"Well, then, let's take a quick peek, just to be sure," Shu Ming said, peering from behind the bushes that were just in the way of the beach.

The pair caught the last of, "That pervy Deoxys?!?", being yelled out by a Munchlax with a purple eye patch.
"That's Seren, the leader of Team Eclipse!" Shu Ming gasp-whispered.
"Oh, c'mon Serry," The Snorlax next to her snorted, "He wasn't as bad as say, Snorlax!"

"Who the hell is he?" Shen Xi muttered. Shu Ming shrugged.
---------
Ryo whipped his gaze towards Marcus, shock once more piercing his eyes. "D-Dimensional Hole?! Does that mean Seren was from a different time?!"

ooc// S-sorry for not replying so long. ;-; 8th grade homework is hard.
Back to top Go down
OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

OMILORD!_I_ISH_SNORlAX!

Location : AHM HERE TO SAVE YAH ARCEUS!. chu: AH WANNAH HAVE JOUR BABEHS ZAPDOS!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 am

ooc: oi oi oi... I've been so busy... and I'm sooo tired... I can make a post but don't expect capitalization

bic: the clang of picks rang from the steel mines, "good, keep them at it, at this rate we will have enough steel to send to heatran in the forges to make more weapons to import around the kingdoms" came a voice, it was king scizor, king of the steel mines, "yessir" came the other voice, it was a bastiodon, the mines were full of scizors, empoleons and shieldons on their hind legs, these mines created the steel for the weapons of the other territorys, you could say it was the 'hub of death and life' for it created steel for weapons and farming equipment, which the grass tribe grew, the normal and dark castles were at constant war, the ghost docks were the only place you could get a ferry to the mainland, they build wooden boats, and attacks were shunned, calling those who used them 'magicians', only psychic types could use moves, this was one of the only places in the pokemon world where paint and fabric were created, the queen of the poison swamp, queen nidoqueen, wore the most royal purple fabric clothes you could buy, she and her king were considering a trip to the mainland, with a few guards from the dark castle

"come troops, we must travel to ghost dock to catch a ferry to the mainland" said a nidokings voice, it was king nidoking of poison swamp, in a few hours they were at the dock, "for you sir, it will cost 50 caranga(currency of the kingdoms)" said the gengar dock master, the king handed the money, and the ship was off for the mainland

emily was fast asleep and sored, tony and jase were talking, "you thinkin on comin back? emily misses ya and concentrates it into outbursts of anger at us" tony said, "it'll be just like the old days" jase said, "cant, I'm workin for eclipse" sored said, "too bad, it could have been the four elements back together" tony said, "WHO SAID 'FOUR ELEMENTS BACK TOGETHER!?" emily yelled sitting up, "i said it [I]could[I/] have been the four elements back together em" tony said, "kay" emily said and went back to sleep

Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : By Seren, who editing some of the text but gave up because there was too much to edit...T_T)
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

ooc- Jesus Sored, I don't give a damned if you're tired. I get up at about seven in the morning, come home at four, yet I can still use caps and proper punctuation. Frigging....

BIC- "Ffffff..."
Marcus snorted madly. "Well, duuurhhh!" he chortled, throwing back his head, "Why else would've we come through a Dimensional Hole, eh?"
"W-wait, I just realised," Seren muttered, "You are the key to my past!"
"Hey?!"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 12:33 pm

Ooc:
I wake up at six, come home at four, spend hours doing homework, and then an hour exercising~~~! *shot*
Yet I can still write stuffs...
Back to top Go down
Sailor

Sailor

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 1:36 pm

(( Me: DITTO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAID ABOUT WAKING UP TIMES ECT> /lazy

When you write with no caps, I just skim the post because it annoys me too much for me to read properly... ))

"YESYES I KNOW I'M THE BEST!" Sailor replied cheerfully. A vending machine came out of the depths of space as soon as she said that, heading straight for Sailor. Used to this, she quickly sidesteped, causeing the vending machine to crash into the ground, spraying Articuno with debres.
"Arh!" the bird of Ice exslaimed as some of the sharp glass pieced his wing, causing it to start bleeding. He carefully removed this, wiperingas he did so.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 pm

ooc// Exactly. I don't give a FUCK if you're tired, Sored. I have a full day of 8th grade, have to finish my homework, I ran the mile yesterday AND had Karate. And yet I still bothered to make a post that had proper grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and all that crap. SO JUST PUT THAT INTO YOUR DAMNED POSTS. >8(

bic// Ryo's eyes widened to the point of bursting out of their sockets. "SAYWHATNOW?!" He gasped.
S-Seren?! M-Marcus?! Unlocked past??!!
"But how... is... Seren from future... connect-aaaaaah..."
On his last words, Ryo's gaze swayed heavenward, and he fell onto the sand with a "FWUMP," knocked out from the shock and craziness of it all.
-------
Shen Xi and Shu Ming, whose jaws were dropped after hearing the famous leader was from the future, were jolted back into themselves when Ryo fell into a swoon.

"Ryo!" Shu Ming yelled, running forward and COMPLETELY forgetting that they were hiding, much to Shen Xi's annoyance and fury.
"Idiot!" Shen Xi hissed, bursting out of the bushes with her tail flaring higher. "We're not supposed to..."
She paused, looking up at Seren and Marcus with a sheepish expression. "Uh, hiya."
-------
Shonee giggled and twirled around happily beside Sailor.

Although she seemed human, she looked a lot like Shonee the Weavile. Her white sweatshirt had the same red, ribbon-like markings, and a blue shirt could be seen just underneath. The ends of her sweatshirt were red, and the red color continued even onto her hands. A red, swirled marking was around her left eye, and a blue-and-red jewel was embedded into her forehead. Her ears were pointed and blue, and the base of her hair was blue as well as the hair that came down around her face, but the hair in the long, straight ponytail down her back was black. A blue tail sprang out from behind her.

When the vending machine crashed down to the ground, however, Shonee's face fell.
"Awww... I wanted Fritos..." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:52 am

ooc- Hey, does anyone here watch SMART on CBBC? 'Coz the presenter, Mike, was helping my neighbour do his roof on the week end xDDD

BIC-
"Ohemgeee~!" Seren cried, "RYO DIED! ...AGAIN!"
"Whatdoyamean, again?!" Marcus cried, "Holy crap, is this Lucario like, magic or something?"
He paused, then grabbed Ryo by the shoulders, screaming, "WAKE UP GODDAMMIT AND SHARE YOUR MAGICAL SECRETS! OR I'LL DEMAND A FRIGGIN' FINE, YOU FOOL!"
Facepalming, Seren turned to the strange looking creatures.
"HI?" she said, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next