PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:26 pm

ooc// xDDDDD

http://weavileshonee.deviantart.com/art/HMEC-Sketch-1-147313706

8DDD

Wait a sec, who IS going to have a Spirit element? o-o"

I get an excuse to drag Shu Ming in. She's a Gemini.
I'm a Taurus, so I can probably drag in Shonee.

... I think Ryo's a Pisces.

So... what should I do, then? Hrm... In the meantime, yes, I should post an update on Kyoko and Seiko.

..What do you want them to do? *braindead*
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 2:36 am

ooc- Watch that OOC there Venom. T_T'

Well, I'm going with the House of Night circle - each person who's star-sign is that element holds a candle of that colour, then the High Priestess (Whoever I decided that should be) holds the Spirit candle...
Well, Ashly is Zoey in my insane mind...
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 8:27 am

Ooc: Uhm...have them look for Germany and Italy? x3
I should make an update for them.

bic:

Germany darted around, feet falling hard on the soil beneath in his search for the Togepi. Stupid thing...He told himself, Why can he only move fast when retreating?
Soon enough, the mightyeena located his pal. Beneath a swarm of pidgeys stood Italy using his signaure move; surrender. Whilst trying to evade attacks from the bird pokemon, Italy was waving a white flag vigorously.
Typical
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 4:27 pm

"Where to first, then?" Kyoko wondered out loud, walking in the direction the two strange Pokemon had fled. "I can smell them from here. One of them is still annoyed... the other... fearful? What the hey?"
Seiko inhaled sharply and tugged on Kyoko's fur, pointing up at the sky.
"What now, Seiko, I'm-" Kyoko began to snap, but paused and her mouth dropped open. "Oh, no. When Pidgeys swarm like that, that means they must have cornered some prey. And that fear I'm sensing must be that Pokemon!"
Seiko turned her gaze on the Demon in Eevee form, a look that plainly said, "Well, are we going to help them or not?"
"Only if I get one of those Pidgey souls. They don't sound so nice, but they smell oh-so-tasty."
Seiko pointed forward, then ran, Kyoko dashing from behind with her jaws parting. Instead of the usual pink-and-red of an Eevee's mouth, her jaws spewed darkness in saliva form. She leaped into the air over the Mightyena and Togepi, and ripped right through one of the Pidgey, even though its body was unharmed. Instead, she had drawn a small black orb from its body, which had now fallen to the ground, breathing and yet not moving. It had become an empty shell.
Kyoko crunched into her prize, licking her lips, and called, "Who else wants some? I could go all night!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 am

Germany was staring, frozen at the Eevee. He had so many things to say, so many actions he wished to carry out; but this new sensation kept him there. However, it was clear that Italy hadn't been frozen with fear. Instead, he was overwhelmed with cowardice as usual.
"Don't hurt mee! I surrender!" He wailed, waving the little white flag faster than ever.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am

((I'm a Virgo...which makes Hissi a Virgo...because she's my pokesona...
No idea about the others though...DX))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:45 pm

ooc// Oopsie. I guess I put the wrong emotion. DX Sorry, Kitty.

bic// Both Kyoko and Seiko sweatdropped at the Togepi, still waving his white flag around.
The Pidgey, however, were not intent on giving up their prey. One dived towards the Togepi.
"Shit-!" Kyoko wheeled around, but she was too far away on the other side of the Togepi, but Seiko was still behind her. "I can't get there in time...! Seiko!"
Seiko started, and stared wide-eyed at Kyoko.
"Go on, try it! Try using your ability!"
Seiko waved her arms in protest, but dashed forwards anyway with the fierce look Kyoko gave her.
She leaped in front of the Togepi, and shoved out her paw towards the oncoming Pidgey, concentrating as hard as she could.
As the Pidgey collided with her paw, blackness blobbed around it for a split second, and then-
It fell to the ground, cold as a Glalie. It was dead.
The other Pidgey, shocked by the quick downfall of their two members, squawked and fled.
Seiko turned around shaking, and backed away from the Mightyena and Togepi, an apologetic expression flitting across her face when her gaze flicked down towards the dead Pidgey.
"Now," said Kyoko, coming towards the pair of strange Pokemon, and sitting down. "Sorry about earlier. I'm full now. Now, that Sneasel back there wants you, so you're coming with us, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 3:21 am

Italy got to his fet without hesitation. "Okay~!" He smiled, waddling cheerily after them as if none of the previous events had really effected him much. Germany, on the other hand, stood his ground. True, the two outsiders had saved him and Italy; but how could he trust them? How could he be sure that they weren't likely to eat his soul or make him drop dead in an instant?
"Prove to me..." He growled deeply, "That I can trust you"
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 pm

Seiko gulped, but Kyoko sighed and said,
"I had a feeling this question would come up... Well, I can see why, I'll give you that. Well, first of all, it doesn't help, given the abilities we have and how I've used mine in the past. But, if we follow this logic, every one of us in this world has done something untrustworthy at one point, so technically, nobody would be trustful. Especially now that Mystery Dungeons are coming up all over the place, and nearly everyone who lived there before went crazy. I suppose you can trust us because we just drove off a bunch of Pidgeys for you, and we're not the ones who really want you. That Sneasel that protected us back there is the real Pokemon who wants to talk to you. So.. are you coming with us or not? I sure don't want to use force, and neither do you."

ooc// Oooh... Maybe I used too much dialogue there. o-o
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 8:03 am

Ooc: I dun think so ;3
bic:
Germany remained silent as Kyoko explained the situation; trying to persuade him into following her.
True, she had some very valid arguments; but he was a military man, and didn't wish to be fooled so easily.
"Come on Germany~" Italy called, bright and cheerily, "It'll be fun~!"
With a roll of his eyes and a deep, deep sigh, The mightyeena reluctantly followed suit. Just because I'm coming along, it in no way means I'm letting my guard down...
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:36 pm

ooc// Sorry for the wait! Grandma and grandpa are over.

bic// "Good, good." Kyoko turned around. "All we have to do is remember which direction that Sneasel was... Wait, where was he again?"
Seiko facepalmed and pointed in the direction of the Sneasel.
"What would I do without you, Seiko?" Kyoko chuckled. "All right. Now, what can I call you two, then?" She asked the two Pokemon. "'Togepi' and 'Mightyena' won't do, will they?"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:11 am

Ooc: S'okay!
bic:
The mightyeena hesitated, wether to give his true name or not (for safety reasons, he reminded himself). Whilst he was deciding, Itly soved the dilemma for him.
"I'm Italy!" He said, smiling as if it were perfectly okay to give your name to a strange creature you've never met before, "And this is Germany" He looked up at the Mightyeena who was glaring down at him through fiery red eyes.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 pm

"Excellent, Germany, Italy," Kyoko flashed a grin at them. "Now, let's go back to Glowy-boy."
Seiko flushed angrily at Kyoko's self-chosen nickname for Vasak. M-Moron!
"Oiii!" Kyoko called, walking back towards the Sneasel with Seiko trotting behind her. "Glowy-Sneasel-guy! We found Germany and Italy for ya!"
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:27 am

"I've noticed..." Vasak said simply, walking up to the Munchlax and Eevee. He turned to Seiko, I'm surprised that she saved them from those birds, I now see why you are friends with her. He gave a nod and looked up at Germany. "I suppose you're feeling incredibly out of place at the moment, what being in a totally new world and all..." The mightyeena's eyes narrowed as he heard this. How did he know? "But luckily you're not alone, though there are many that wish to see you dead..." Vasak continued, giving a cough and glancing in Kyoko's direction. "So, Germany and Italy, I believe it's time for you to get aquainted with Seiko and Kyoko, seeing as you'll be spending the rest of your time here with them..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 am

Seiko nodded. She has... interesting ways of getting her feelings and things like that across.
Fortunately, Kyoko didn't notice Vasak's subtle reference, but Seiko did. The corners of her mouth twitched in what would have been a grin, but it was quickly cut off by what was announced next.
"Whaaaaat?" Kyoko asked, mouth gaping. "Them with us? Wh-why?"
You seriously think she can handle being with them all the time? Seiko asked Vasak. She gets cravings sometimes, you know...
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 6:17 am

Sometimes the most interesting are best... The sneasel replied, giving slight hints of a grin. At Kyoko's response he chuckled. "I think you guys could work together. Besides, you didn't have to save their lives, or find them at all." He scratched his arm ad focused his attention back on Seiko. You manage to stay alive and well with her, so why can't anyone else?
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:45 pm

It's more complicated than that...! Seiko started to complain, then cast a worried glance towards Germany and Italy. It's because of my "ability" that she doesn't eat my soul, probably. She has to stay "alive" in order to finish her job here.
"Well," Kyoko sighed, and flashed a grin towards Germany and Italy. "We might as well get acquainted, like Glowy-Boy said here. First things first, you need to know your way around here. Where would you like to go first? Pokemon Square? The Beach? Anywhere works. Just don't drag us into some extremely dangerous Mystery Dungeon or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:26 am

I'm sure she just tells you that, even the hardest rocks can become soft...Vasak smirked, scratching the fur behind his ear. "I was hoping for something a little more basic for you to tell them," Vasak told Kyoko, "Maybe you should explain what a pokemon is?"
"I'm hungry~" Italy whined, pawing at Germany, Kyoko and Vasak in turn.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm

ooc: I have absolutely no idea where my characters left off...all I remember is Vinetail 'dying'. I suppose I'll just start off again with him in bed.
bic: Hissi laid her head down on Vinetail's as she laid his supposedly dead body down on his bed. Leaftor and Quake were there, both having recovered, as was Bolt.
Then, they heard a groan. Vinetail's eyelids fluttered, managing to stay open for a few seconds at a time.
"Please...help me." Those were the last words he said before plunging into darkness, this time for a very long time.
"No! Don't go..."
"There is no hope. He's gone."
A faint figure appeared behind Hissi. Everyone turned to see Voxaco's ghost. However, it soon faded again.
"Well, I guess it's time to...move on." Even Bolt shed a tear, which he wiped away. He left the room as he said he was leaving for Trial Island. He would tell whoever the elder was if possible.

Vinetail found himself in this very strange place. It was black all around him, like sleep, but he knew it wasn't. A large figure emerged from the darkness.
"In...Inferno!" Vinetail ran over and squeezed Inferno.
"Ah, the reunions of the dead." Vinetail turned to see Young Cromera.
"You!" Vinetail screeched, before realizing what Young Cromera had said. "What, dead?"
"Yes, dead. I have been trapped here, sometimes breaking through to the world of the living before being defeated and returned to captivity. I have only been trying to live."
Vinetail opposed him greatly, but as soon as Shockwave appeared, he knew to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 7:47 pm

ooc// I thought Vinetail and Hissi and everyone else was still in the pretty-much-destroyed church....
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm

((I forgot what in the world they were doing so I moved them...DX))
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:37 pm

ooc// Yes, they randomly teleported. Let's give them a hand, folks! *claps*
Should we all randomly teleport as well or would that be weird? xD
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 3:54 am

Ooc: I forgot what Ivy's supposed to be doing there.
The only characters I can distinctly remember their whereabouts are Almon and Do-re-mi, frolicking in the golden custard xD
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:53 pm

ooc// ... So, random teleport, then?
I have no idea what to do, and I have other plans for Dark Ryo...

bic// If you say so... I trust you... Seiko's fur lay flat again, having raised suddenly at the thought of having Germany and Italy's souls being sucked out by Kyoko.
"Oi!" Kyoko shook Italy away. "Good idea, Glowy-Boy, but that isn't exactly the easiest thing to explain... I'm not exactly the expert of other worlds. I only know of the Underworld and this world. My Mission isn't focused on other worlds."
Seiko, meanwhile, had focused her attention out of the conversation and onto an Apple on a nearby tree. Concentrating hard, she used Psychic to draw it out of the tree and into her paws.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:54 am

ooc- B-but if I randomly teleport I'll go on a killing spreeeee~ D:>
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next