PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Ooc:
YUS RANDOM TELEPORT. x3
bic:
"Tell them all you can..." Vasak shrugged, "I'm sure they'll find you a very useful source of information..." He pointed a claw at Germany, and then at the apple that Seiko had aquired. "I'm sure you find that odd, no?" Germany nodded slowly, He sounds alot like France... he thought, off track. "See, most inhabitants of this world have a power like that. It may not be a psychic power like Seiko has, maybe an ice or a fire power...anything's possible, really..." He lowered his head and his pattern began to glow. His tone of voice changed to something sharper, "Maybe it's better if I demonstrate..." He pulled his hands back and generated a green ball of energy, which he fired slightly to the left f Germany; narrowly missing him.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 pm

((Random teleport for the win!!! (Strange...I almost put random telepot.)))
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Ooc: Telepot?
YAY. TELEPORTING TEAPOT.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 pm

ooc// Exactly, Seren. You can go on an epic killing spree that makes National News.
Dark Ryo's in the mood to kill someone too... TWO to be exact...
Don't worry. None of your guys' characters.

bic// "Y'know, I was meaning to ask you about that," Kyoko said, trotting up to Seiko and taking a bite out of her apple. The part she bit out of grew black, and Seiko sighed and scraped it away, used to things like that.
"About your powers, I mean," Kyoko continued. "It's kind of odd for a Sneasel like you to have something like that.. whatever it is... quit hiding in the dark."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:58 am

ooc-
....oh my god, yes. Very Happy
With Team Shadow chasing after her madly with candles! X3'
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Ooc:
Shonee, when's e going to kill you-should-vaguely-remember-who? I wanna know cause I'm impatient like that >D
bic:
Vasak turned to Kyoko, the glow on his arm dimming to a fade. "That is a story for another day..." He said simply, voice returning to normal. "But don't forget, you have yet to explain your powers to your 'pupils'." The sneasel folded his arms and nodded at her, "Though they may not need a demonstration; a explanation is most definately in order..."
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:30 pm

ooc// Er, what? What are you talking about? Was I going to kill Brigette or something? (Do you want me to? xD)
If it's something I wasn't going to reveal to the public except for you, could you remind me in a PM?
Plus, how shall they randomly teleport? 83

bic// "You guys are SO not going to trust me after this," Kyoko sighed. "Glowy-Boy's going to make me, so I might as well explain. I'm a Demon, sent from the Underworld, created to become hungry for souls. My Master lives on souls, so I collect - eat, really - them for Him. He's not really a bad guy, He just has an odd way of collecting energy. After all, he's got to watch the Damned each day and make sure they get their proper punishment. My power is to suck the soul of anyone my jaws touch when I salivate. I won't show you what it looks like, because once I start, it's awfully hard for me to stop until I get a soul in my stomach. Now, Seiko here-"
-Seiko perked her ears, turning back to the conversation while placidly munching on her apple-
"-has an interesting ability. She was the first being I discovered whom I didn't want to suck the soul out of. In fact, she even agreed to help me on my Mission. Her ability is to kill those who she touches. Unfortunately, she can't control this ability, which caused her to be very fearful along with her unfortunate muteness. I don't know how she got it, and she doesn't know either, due to her amnesia when I found her. Mmm... well... I think that's it. I'm waiting for it. You're totally going to say that we'll kill you any time. Don't worry, I'm prepared."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:51 am

ooc- I think Seren will just storm out to go on the killing spreee~ XD
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:39 am

ooc// And then Dark Ryo will be like, "...Fff, do whatever" and then he'll go keal those two.... characters. >3
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:35 am

ooc- Yus~! XD
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:01 am

Ooc: Erm, that person in the pm that you sent me~
*goes to check*
RANDOM TELEPORT, BY ERM...ALMON ACCIDENTALY TELEPORTING THEM? IDK.
bic:
Italy and Germany stayed quiet after Kyoko had explained. Finally, Italy broke the ice. "Nyaah, you look like a cat..." He mewed, stroking her fur. Germany sighed and padded up to the demon. "If what you said is true, then you're a great ally..." He said, clearing his throat. Vasak smiled at Kyoko and gave her a look that seemed to say 'see? Not so bad'.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:31 pm

ooc// What, you mean Seren?!
I totally didn't mean that! That was just an example, and Seren would KEAL me if I killed off herself in Pokemon form without even asking permission.
Erm... I make Dark Ryo leave now because he can erm... uh.. sense his victims or something.

bic// Kyoko was about to shake Italy off again, but smiled at him and Germany, and then made a girlish giggle. "Wow, I didn't expect this..."
She looked at Vasak and her smile grew wider at his.
Seiko finished the last bite of her apple, and watched as Kyoko grinned at Italy and Germany... her first genuine grin at a stranger as far as Seiko had seen, not marred by the anticipation of eating another soul, not by a smirk of triumph, but it was really happy. She couldn't help smiling as well, and turned towards Vasak. Thank you. I'm positive we can help them now.
-----
Dark Ryo had tensed himself for Seren's next attack, but then his ears pricked and he grinned. "I apologize. There is some business that I simply must attend to. I'm afraid I will have to postpone our battle for another time. Ta-ta."
He pushed his way past the ruins of the decorations, outside of the church, then swished behind the nearest tree and squinted around his shoulder. There they were. Charisse and Makoto.

What are you going to do to them? Leave them alone! cried the voice from his heart.
Silence, Dark Ryo growled back. You need not interfere. After all, I'm doing you a favor... you've always wanted to be free from them.
No, I-
Silence!
Dark Ryo snarled, and the voice yelped and said no more. Now. Where were we?

He walked out from his hiding spot. "Mother! Father! What a pleasant surprise! I'm ever so sorry that happened. Simply dreadful. Ruined the whole thing."
Charisse glanced at him and let out a sigh of relief. "You're okay! Thank Arceus!"
"My boy fought his own way out of the situation," Makoto said, clapping Dark Ryo on the back. "That's mah boi!"
"Actually, I've prepared a surprise for you all," Dark Ryo said. "Right this way, please... we'll step through this alley..."
"How kind!" Charisse said. "Of course dear!"
"Go ahead," Dark Ryo said, smiling down at them.
"Er, Ryo, this is a dead end. Are you sure-?"
"Oh, yes. I'm very sure," Dark Ryo's eyes flashed purple. "Surprise."

With those words, the spikes on his paws pulsed purple, and he thrust them into his parent's necks. Charisse's scream and Makoto's yell were short-lived, as they fell upon the ground, choking, sputtering, convulsing, then- freezing. They lay still, their body temperature decreasing by the second.
Dark Ryo chuckled, licking the blood off his spikes. "How does it feel, Ryo? Finally, your revenge..."
He laughed as he walked away from his crime, gloating in the agonized cries of his host within him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:15 am

ooc- *stares at Kitty and Shonee*
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY KEELING MEH!?! D<

Oh, and by the way, I'm gonna be referring to Shadow State/Insane State Seren as Darck to stop confusion.
Long story. x3'
Just don't get confused.

BIC-
Darck snarled.
"Fiiiiiiiine!" she hissed. Her pupils darted around the room.
It was empty.
Greaaaaaat.
'But the door IS open,' she thought with a flick of her ears.
"Ki-ki-ki-kiiiii~!" she giggled, charging towards the exit. The sunlight was harsh against her eyes, making her wince.
A soft growl stopped her. Her tougne rasped around her mouth, smirking.
"I think it's dinner timeee~!" she cackled.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:44 am

Ooc: No, I didn't mean Seren...er, I'll take this to PM...
bic:
Vasak chuckled and nodded his head, Of couse you will, I wouldn't put them in your care if I had any doubts about it. I trust you well and am sure that there are few enemies that will get in your way... He scratched his chest and cleared his throat. "Seems like someone's pleased..." He said, raising his eyebrows at Kyoko. Italy stroked Kyoko's fur, going on about her being such a cute little cat and often trailing onto the subject of pasta.

In his dark domain, Death sat up from his armchair and wandered over to his blackberry lazily. A message flashed upon the screen, bearing the words "Ryo's death count: +2" The skeleton blinked twice and cleared the message with a touch of a button. He picked up his cloak from the coat-hook and walked out, scythe in hand, to go check up on his little work-horse. The harbringer of death materialised before Ryo, half-expecting to be ran away from, half-expecting to be attacked with pleads for mercy. "Well done, you've managed to get rid of two people off your check list of ten. I'm obliged to ask if you have any mental turmoil or stuff, but it's clear that you obviously don't..."
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

Vinetail, Inferno and Young Cromera had stayed silent for quite a while now, and now, Young Cromera spoke again.
"You see, I am not a proper legendary. As you can see, I can die. All I have ever wanted is revenge...revenge on three Pokemon. They still live today. One of which is your friend, who refused to obey the king of Trial Island - me - and attacked me to death. Temporarily, of course." He quickly added, "The Voltiger." as he saw Vinetail's eyes widen.
"I also have something to tell you, Vinetail...I have been through this before."
"What?! Before? But...I thought you..."
"Yes, before. I have been around for a lot longer than you think. I have changed from Inferno to Blackhole and vice versa to match Cromera's fortune. If things are going well, I am Blackhole. If not, I am Inferno."
"But...how come you stayed Inferno for so long when we were at the guild?"
"Oh..."
"That was me. When things are going well, I can control the Inferno and Blackhole balance. And the balance of any similar Pokemon to Inferno. When things are going downhill, I can't control it, and he stays Inferno."
Behind the group, Shockwave was impatient. She wanted to be in the world of the living again, not in this dark hell.
"When are we leaving?"
"When I am ready. When I have enough power gathered." He paused for a while, then said, "Vinetail. You may be able to get back to the world of the living, at least temporarily, and try and fulfil at least a part of my revenge. When you return to the world of the living, you may not remember much about this, but I will guide you, like I have done with others in the past."
"How?" Vinetail was always a curious sort, wanting to know how everything worked.
"You have a link, a bond, in the living world. Before I didn't put much stock in that, but now I know all about it. Hissi, remember? If she still has your body, then you can return."

Back in the world of the living, Platinum and Vespia had set off for Mt Claw. The Cromera stone...that was Cromera's link with the world of the living. ((Just if Vinetail fulfils that task, he will bring back Inferno, Shockwave and a stronger Young Cromera when the stone is delivered)) With the Cromera Stone clutched tightly in his hand, Platinum started to run. The force in his mind was telling him that he didn't have much time, but why, he didn't say. Pokemon were backing away from Platinum in fear, which was confusing for him but good, because it meant he was unscathed.

It had been quite a while since Quake, Leaftor, Bolt and Hissi had gathered around Vinetail's body. Bolt left first, headed to Trial Island, and Quake and Leaftor soon followed, leaving Hissi to her peace.
"What's happening now, Leaftor?"
"WHAT?"
"You know, like the Voltiger said, we can't dwell on the past."
"Well...there's always...AGHH!" Leaftor saw the news. He had seen it before, but here it was, in full.
"Two Pokemon have left Treasure Town today, some say they are carrying the stone of ultimate darkness, the Cromera Stone. One is in the armour of the legendary Dark Knight. His identity remains a mystery. His companion is said to be a female Yanmega." it read.
"It's them!" Quake soon realized what Leaftor was panicking about, and soon joined in.
Back to top Go down
Shonee

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:27 pm

ooc// Hey, everyone! Can't risk time making a post because I'm not supposed to be on, because I'm at Grandma and Grandpa's with Internet that can shut off any moment.

I'll probably be on again late Monday. Enjoy your weekend!

~Shonee
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 pm

ooc// Back and better than ever, baby. >:3

bic// Seiko smiled, not exactly sure what to say, er, think about his compliment.
Kyoko turned her attention back to Vasak. “Oddly enough, yes. So… are we just supposed to guide them along? Give them a tour? Or,” she said, turning towards Germany, “What would you like to know? I can try and explain best I can. Seiko would be better to ask, but seeing as she can’t respond…”
Seiko flushed. Geez, show some tact, Kyoko.

Dark Ryo pricked his ears and turned around, just in time to see Death appear before him. Dark Ryo grinned and greeted him. “Well, hello there.”
When asked if he had any mental turmoil, the “other heart” inside him practically screamed, Mental turmoil?! I freaking just killed my parents! Mental turmoil my ass, I’m now scarred for life both physically AND mentally!
Dark Ryo pushed his “other self” down, and chuckled. “I have no regrets. In fact, I must thank you for finally setting me free… This weak body must let go of mercy and dispose of those lesser beings who stand in his way. It’s about time he learned.”
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Ooc- Anyone got a charrie they wouldn't mind dying or almost dying?? XD"
*needs interaction* *brick'd*
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:24 pm

ooc// Ooh, how about Brigette?
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Ooc- Kikiki~ And there's a reason! >3
Near-death or full death?
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

ooc// Eh, full-death.
She's not fun to play anymore. >.>
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:54 am

ooc- Lul, fair enough. X3
Wait, where was she? o_o'
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Death looked down at his clipboard and scribbled a large red 'X' down in the tick-box. "Okay, thanks for that. I guess I'll be going now..." Death silently disposed of his clipboard and pen into thin air. "Now are you sure you're not being emotionally destroyed by this? I get higher marks on my evaluation if you do, you know..."

"Just tell them about this world. Educate them as if they were children, without insulting their intellegence..." Vasak told Kyoko simply. Italy soon began to whine for food, making Germany tense his muscles. "Give him some food, and he'll be fine." He growled in Kyoko's ear, making sure she could hear it above both Italy's growling stomach and whining.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:20 pm

ooc// In Chui's jaws, but now that we've all randomly teleported, IDK where she would be. Any specific place you'd like?

bic// Dark Ryo, sensing that his other heart would try and resurface, put extra pressure down on his other self, causing a rather pained expression to appear on his face.
"No, I'm fine, really," He grunted, beads of sweat appearing at the effort. "Damn," He muttered to his other self. "Give in already... stay down..."

"Sure, okay," Kyoko said to Vasak, then a rather annoyed expression replaced her happier one as Italy whined. "Uh, Seiko, any more apples up there?"
Seiko looked up at the trees, and noticed a small apple further away. Unfortunately, she'd have to step over the Pidgey's dead body in order to get to it. She screwed her face up and tried to ignore it, stepping over its lifeless feathers and pushed down the sick feeling in her stomach. She then concentrated with her mind, and the apple floated into her paw. She threw it towards Kyoko, who caught it in her paw and offered it to Italy.
After inspecting it more closely, however, she turned back to Seiko and yelled, "Can't you find anything, oh, I dunno, bigger?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:03 am

Ooc- Not really xD"
Somewhere near the church, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next