PMD - Eclipse VS. Half-Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three teams - Eclipse, Half-Moon Cresent One adventure of a life time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!

Go down 
+4
Venom
Kitteh
Sailor
ShadowSnorlax
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitteh

Kitteh

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:59 am

Italy took the apple with great haste an sank his teeth into it. Suddenly, he stopped midway in the eating of the apple. "This tastes like crap..." He mumbled, mouth full of apple. He dropped the apple to the floor, letting it roll in the dirt. Vasak shook his head and picked up the apple. "I think, that maybe they're more suited to human foods?" He turned the convosation to Germany. "I'm guessing that what I just said is true, is it not?" The mightyeena nodded slowly in reply. "Then we shall encounter some problems if we intend to feed them on just apples, berries and raw meats..."
"Pastaaa~! I want pastaaa~!" Italy whined. Vasak tapped his claw on his jaw.
"Where can we get pasta from?"

"Okay...I'd ask for you to lie, but my boss is all-seeing, so that wouldn't really work..." He clicked his pen as it dissapeared along with his clipboad. "Be seeing you, then..." He waved his goodbyes, walking into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 pm

"Later," Dark Ryo managed to choke out, making some sort of salute as Death vanished.
As soon as the entity was gone, he gasped out and collapsed on the ground, swearing angrily at his other self.
"Fine... Fine!" He growled. "You can come out now... I give you fair warning that I shall return..."
The purple seemed to sap and suck away from his eyes and spikes, leaving them to their normal color. Ryo rolled over, panting heavily. He felt drained, horrified, miserable, and scared for his life and others. He'd just killed his parents and he couldn't control his own body. His friends crashed what would have been a wedding (no complaints there, but...) and he had eight more before this horrible curse vanished. His life just gets better and better, doesn't it?
He couldn't move. He had no energy.
"Maybe I'll just... sleep.. here..." He muttered to himself, and his world vanished into black.

"Uh, what's pasta?" Kyoko asked, cocking her head. "Is it made from Pidgey or something? Because I can assure you we have a supply of that..."
Seiko shuddered and edged away from the dead Pidgey near her.

ooc// Sh'okay. Brigette wandering unexpectedly, coming right up.

bic// "Rhyoooo... Rhyo?" Brigette called, stepping daintily over the rubble from the attacks. "Rhyo, where did you go? Rhyoooo..."
She had no idea how she had gotten there. She just remembered Ryo attacking that Munchax, and that Arcanine holding her, and then she was just gone. And now she was here, and everyone had left as far as she knew.
"Rhyo, where did you go?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:04 am

Darck's mouth parted open. A familiar scent hit her.
"Herrrrrrr!" she whispered. Her fur rippled as she pawed towards Bridgette.
"Well, well, well," she hissed, pacing out in front of the Lucario, "What do we have herrrre?"
Back to top Go down
https://pmdmoonphases.darkbb.com
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 pm

In the world of the dead, a small link with the living world opened.
"Quick, Vinetail, go though! Only you can, out of us! Once you're there for long enough, maybe Inferno might come too!" Young Cromera ushered Vinetail through the spacewarpy thing.
Swirls of colour...just like what you would imagine a spacewarp. No...that was just his imagination. As soon as he thought against it, the colour drained. It felt like he was sitting in a deep, powerful river, being swept along, but there were no banks.
Before he had time to think of much more, he was back in the world of the living. Hissi was absolutely astounded.
"Vinetail!" She immediately bowled him over. He smiled, like he had never had that conversation with Young Cromera.
But he had. And Cromera would make sure that Thorntail (rubbish nameage, I know), Vinetail's dark side, would rise.

Quake had been left alone by Leaftor, who had gone to pursue those two criminals with the Cromera Stone. He thought he had nothing to do with it, and was just walking the streets, finding that for some reason his legs seemed to carry him back to Vinetail's place of (temporary and not very long) death, the chapel. It seemed as if it was not empty, but maybe that was just him. He entered the wreck, and saw two Pokemon. Seren, who wasn't looking quite her normal self, and a Lucario.
He immediately hid. Something told him that he shouldn't get directly involved.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:17 am

Ooc: My post didn't go through ;~;
bic:
"Not exactly pidgey..." Vasak told Kyoko, stepping up to the dead bird on the ground, "But their eggs. Take an egg that doesn't contain a chick and then turn it into pasta. I'm convinced that Italy knows how to make pasta." He bent down on his knees and flipped the pidgey over, giving it a sniff under it's neck. "It's nest isn't far off, and there's no-one to guard it. I say we get some eggs before the father comes back..." He stood up tall and tapped Kyoko on the head with his acid green claws. "You go with Seiko, Italy and Germany to get the eggs, okay?" He instructed her.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Brigette whipped around, startled, only to see the Munchlax that had attacked her earlier.
"Oh! Are you a friend of Rhyo's?" She asked. "I am very sorry about earlier. You see, I had this plan for the wedding not to go through... but that is besides the point. Have you seen Rhyo anywhere? Or are you looking for him, too?"

"Eggs, huh?" Kyoko said. "I can handle eggs."
She sniffed the air, and turned to the left.
"This way," She instructed them. "C'mon!"
She bounded off, Seiko running after her while waving at Italy and Germany to follow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 am

Darck cricked her neck.
"I don't care where that bastard is!" she snarled, pupils quivering, "But tell me...Bridgette, was it? Tell me, how did you picture yourself dying?"
Her paws clenched and unclenched, fangs glinting. A soft rumble came from her stomach.
By the Legends, she was so hungry.

ooc- *headdesks because this is gonna end up like the Master*
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Italy waddled off, rather slowly, after Seiko and Kyoko. Germany, who was much more used to going at a much faster pace. Not ready to scare the togepi into running faster, he grabbed the togepi lightly with his jaws and flung him onto his back. With a sigh, the mightyeena ran after the eevee and munchlax, Italy bobbing up and down on his back.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:18 pm

"D-Dying?" Brigette stammered. What an odd question to ask at an odd moment. "I don't follow. Je ne comprends pas."
A heavy, dark feeling seemed to cling to the air. It felt ten degrees colder all of a sudden. The wind seemed to stop. Brigette's heart pounded with fear again, the fight or flight option burning in her brain.

"Ah!" Kyoko stopped at a tree with branches sticking out at various angles. A small nest sat on a middle branch. "Here we are. The eggs must be up there."
She turned to Seiko, Germany, and Italy in turn. "Does anyone know how to climb a tree?
Seiko facepalmed.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 9:57 am

Darck chuckled.
"So what if you can see? The darker side of me?" she whispered, padding closer towards Brigette, "No-one will ever tame this animal I have become..."
She glared at her, eyes sparkling.
"Well, your death shall be a quick and painful one," she hissed, twitching her claws, "And don't worry - nobody will know!"
Darck launched herself towards Brigette, a loud half-snarl, half-hiss emitting from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Quake peered around the corner. He couldn't believe what Seren was doing!
"I must help...no. It's too late." he said to himself. He was, in fact, scared out of his wits. He kept thinking to himself that he would challenge Darck afterwards, but he knew he couldn't pluck up the courage to actually do it.
...Was that just him, or had he been spotted?
Quake ran from the scene, wanting to get as far as possible, when he bumped into Vinetail and Hissi.
"V...Vinetail? Is that really you?" Quake looked into Vinetail's eyes, which were not the usual light green, but a deep blue instead.
Vinetail could not answer. The first change was beginning. "Vinetail? VINETAIL!" Vinetail had sunk to his knees, shaking like a leaf. He was growing short, darker green spines all over his body and...what was that purple matter?
"Vinetail! Is this just...death's consequence?"
Vinetail got to his feet. He knew who these people were...but there was something important about them.
Ah yes, Bolt. These two knew Bolt, and Bolt needed to be killed.
"My name is not Vinetail. It is Thorntail, the all-powerful darkened form of Vinetail. Yes, this is Death's consequence. Now, I have only one question to ask you, and I expect you to answer rightfully.
Where is Bolt the Voltiger?"
"He...he's gone to Trial Island." As soon as the fearful Quake finished his sentence, Thorntail stormed off, in search for his prey.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Italy bounced off of Germany's back and waddled over to the tree. He gave a short little jump and latched onto the tree. Slowly, he advanced upwards, getting nearer and nearer to the nest. Soon enough, though, he fell back down, unable to make it.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Brigette backed away, horrified by the Munchlax's words.
"Rhyo?" She squeaked, calling desperately to the only one she knew would come, but for once he wouldn't. "RHYO!"
She screamed as Seren lunged, cut off by the blackness folding in upon her world.

Seiko sighed, looking from Kyoko to Italy to Germany. Looks like she'd have to do it.
She latched herself onto the trunk of the tree, and began placing one paw in front of the other, pulling herself up with gritted teeth in determination.

"Goooo, Seiko!" Kyoko cried. "You're almost there!"

That was an exaggeration. Seiko had gone up only about four feet.
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:16 am

Germany sighed, and padded up underneath Seiko. He placed his head under her feet and reared up onto his hind legs, giving her a boost.

Ooc: Short post because I'm braindead xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:52 am

Darck cackled and dug her fangs into Brigette, tasting the sweet blood seeping into her mouth.
"So...good..." she hissed, raising her head gently.

"What do we do with these candles again?" Deo asked, twirling the purple candle between his fingers.
"We light them," Matt said, holding up a lighter and a blue candle, "Starting with Spirit - the one you have - and stand in a circle around Seren, and say a prayer-y thing!"
"We still need Air and Earth though," Ashly pointed out, waving the yellow and green candles at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Bolt had come to Cedar Beach, but he didn't have much time to rest as he was faced by two creatures. He knew them...
Of course! Vespia and her...new friend.
"What do you want?" Vespia's friend demanded.
Then, things happened quickly. Bolt used a quick Thunder on Vespia, who was holding the Cromera Stone. She dropped it, and Bolt picked it up.
"I'm sorry, but you're not completing this Cromera quest thing if I can help it. It'll bring back...nasty things." Bolt continued on his way, running off with the Cromera Stone in hand.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:48 am

Seiko squirmed, and suddenly felt herself lifted higher. She looked down to see Germany giving her a boost. With a smile of gratefulness, she took advantage of the lift to scramble higher until she was only about a foot away from the branch with the eggs.
"Goooo, Seiko!" Kyoko cried. "Do what I can't!"

"Professaahh..." Luke whispered. "I don't like this at all..."
"Hush, Luke," Layton replied. "This is quite intriguing. Even in this world they have connections with the occult."
"Doesn't that mainly apply to Ghost and Psychic types like that one book said? You know, the one we got with the money that those nice Pokemon gave us?"
".... We are going to watch the ceremony, Luke, and then we can look for more clues."

Who exactly were they looking in on? A Deoxys and two Munchlaxes, holding a bunch of odd-looking candles. Apparently they were looking at another young Munchlax eating... something...
This Munchlax, the Professor assumed, must be possessed by some kind of demon or something like that.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 am

Ashly's muzzle twitched gently. What was that sweet, elegant aroma coming from where Seren was?
Her breathing quickened, drool forming in her mouth. It was. Oh, it was!
Matt glanced at his sister, and placed a strong paw on her shoulder.
"Don't you dare," he hissed, "You DARE go anywhere near 'er and you'll just go crazy."
Ashly didn't reply, just simply snarled softly, blue eyes shining.
"I'm stronger than you, there's no point," he muttered.

Darck licked her lips. She felt so good.
She was just about to take another bite when she sensed...something watching her.
No, scratch that.
Someone!
She snarled, pupils darting around. They wanted her prey, and how dare they?!
Back to top Go down
Kitteh

Kitteh

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm

Germany gave a grunt of pain; the munchlax had proven to be heavy to carry, even for him. He gazed over at Italy, hoping for him to help, but the togepi sat there contently. Growling, Germany pushed forwards onto his toes. He hoped Seiko would reach the eggs soon; this was painful enough as it is.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Seiko made one final scramble of her paws, and made it to the top of the branch. Only then did it occur to her that she just could have used Psychic to levitate down the eggs. Damn.
"Whoo!" Kyoko threw her paws up in the air in celebration. "Now levitate them down!"
It seems Kyoko just realized as well... Seiko thought, using her mind to move down the eggs.

"Professah, she stopped eating it," Luke whispered.
"Fascinating," Layton muttered. "Perhaps we can get closer."
"It's kind of like that one time you took me to the zoo and we saw the lions and it was lunchtime," Luke said. "Only there was a fence between us."
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Deo blinked at Darck, green eyes flickering in a worried manner.
"She's stopped eating," he muttered, clenching his fist together, "She's gonna find us."
"Lemme have some," Ashly whispered, licking her lips. Her belly rumbled quietly. Matt simply tightened his grip.
"We don't need another one on the scene," he murmured, holding a lighter out to Deo, "Hold it." The DNA Pokémon snatched the lighter and stared at it.

Darck stood up, scenting the air for the two intruders...
Wait...
There was three more.
She sniffed harder.
"Hm," she muttered, "Two Munchlaxes, a Deoxys, an Aipom and a Slowking*. Grrreeaaaaat..."
She glanced at the half-eaten carcass of Bridgette and sniffed. She could finish now. Perhaps they'd be too intimidated to come closer.
She shrugged and pounced back down, shoving her face in.

ooc-
* - I can't actually remember if Layton was a Slowking. ^^;
Gomen.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

ooc// He is a Slowking, no worries. ^^

bic// "Professaaaaaah!" Luke squeaked. "She's eating again! Can we go now?"
"Don't tell me you're scared, Luke," Layton said with a chuckle.
Luke flushed angrily. "As the great Professor Layton's assistant, I will NEVER be afraid in a situation such as this!"
"Very good," Layton smiled. "You know, this reminds me of a puzzle I once heard..."
"Do tell, Professah."
"Oh, but we'll need to get closer. We have to use bones in order to solve it."
"Ewww, no!"
"Luke, it won't hurt you. If it bothers you so much, I'll go grab the bones."
"N-No, Professah, I can get them."
"I insist. You're looking pale."
"No!"
This little squabble continued on until they finally decided to both get the bones together, even though Luke was paler than ever and even Layton looked a little nervous of going near the dangerous-looking Munchlax.

They edged out of their hiding place and closer towards the Munchlax, planning on snatching a few bones and running back as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 am

ooc- Oh, good C'x
BIC-
Darck paused and twitched again. Why were they coming closer? Where they just stupid or what?
'Or what is more like it,' she thought, flicking her ears.
She twisted her head to look at them.
"What's with the hat?" she murmured, a frown on her face. She rolled her eyes. Why was the thinking of hats at a time like this?!
These guys wanted something from her. She snarled at them, hoping to scare them off.
Back to top Go down
ShoneeGotARyo

ShoneeGotARyo

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 pm

Luke squeaked as the Munchlax snarled at them. “Can’t we find bones somewhere else, Professah?”
“Luke, don’t worry. I have a plan.”
“You do?”
“We’ll make it into a puzzle.”
“I’m on it, Professah.”
Layton snatched a stick off the ground and traced a sort of grid in it. “Luke, we have to get around to the body from this angle, and we have to be out of her sight at all times while also grabbing some bones. Now, if we follow this grid, how can we get from here to there?”
Back to top Go down
ShadowSnorlax
Admin
ShadowSnorlax

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:08 am

Darck frowned at the two.
Puzzles?
They were talking about puzzles when they were about to face her?!
She groaned.
"And they call my species stupid," she hissed, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!   Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay :D OHJOYPLZ!!!
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next